It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien disclosure!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

You call the worst-ever UFO show on TV (UFO Cover-Up? Live!) "disclosure"? Everybody looked "wooden" because everyone read their comments off the teleprompters! There was no honesty because the participants did not express themselves but read what someone else wrote for them to read.

The participants actually read their own words...edited. Get your facts straight. Your trolling lately is worse than the doe-eyed, woo woo, camelot watching, Greer supporting, true-believers...

And yes, UFO Cover-Up? Live! was an awful, disinfo piece. Many of the participants couldve brought something worthwhile to the show but got played...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

Originally posted by The Shrike

You call the worst-ever UFO show on TV (UFO Cover-Up? Live!) "disclosure"? Everybody looked "wooden" because everyone read their comments off the teleprompters! There was no honesty because the participants did not express themselves but read what someone else wrote for them to read.

The participants actually read their own words...edited. Get your facts straight. Your trolling lately is worse than the doe-eyed, woo woo, camelot watching, Greer supporting, true-believers...

And yes, UFO Cover-Up? Live! was an awful, disinfo piece. Many of the participants couldve brought something worthwhile to the show but got played...

It would be appreciated by me and possibly others your posting your source where it says that the participants read their own words. Are you implying that they are really that stupid? It doesn't matter if they did or not, they sounded phony.

So aside from your ad-hominem attack we agree that the show sucked.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I`ll make this short, the second article is up on examiner.com, it is weak and the wrong picture as well.

My new guy post has been locked and basically ridiculed to death. I have talked to Todd, the writer. He will help me post pictures and can splice videos. Your not going to get video, unless I feel different than now.

I Promise I will download the exact evidence here asap, a picture is worth a thousand words, so I will not provide any further narrative. It may take a week or so.

After that evidence is downloaded here, per my word, YOU WILL be amazed and have many second level questions. But after I establish things, I`m gonna walk away from here and leave it all to you "truth seekers", to well do whatever.

Todd has connections to channel 13 here in L.V.and other media people. We move up.

Everything I say is true and YOU WILL SEE, a.s.a.p., again could be a week or so.

Sorry I failed to flood the data first, but I see how ATS is now. I do understand your frustration, but if anyone of you can, understand mine. I`m trying.

Copernicus in 2012

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ABFriend7

I read the update on the examiner. It's like a soap opera, anxiously awaiting the next show! Ha! Not that I am not taking this seriously. I am very serious about it, and I believe you, if that gives you any comfort.

You will find that most people here on ATS can be cruel in their responses in regards to something they have never experienced themselves. Just ignore the naysayers. This information needs to be shared.
I look forward to seeing your pictures.
Have a good night.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There will be no disclosure until we have obtained our own ability to venture into the stars.

Then, only at the point, the ETs will land in Bozeman, Montana and introduce themselves to Zefram Cochrane.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I like your answer. It's true when you think about it. They shoot and shot ufo's because they perceived them as a threat. That's why I really wonder why the greys would be collaborating with the military. I don't think beings that are more evolved than use thrive on wars and violence. I think they're past that stage.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you so much, he said he would change the wording mistakes and add the correct picture, (tomorrow afternoon or so), which IS either a Merkaba or The Winged Disc, the picture is small and he is using a copy, but hopefully look closely and you will see, electric wings and the tail as the ancients depicted. Promise, the film clip date will be 10.19.2011 18:08

Honey, the wrong picture, the white ball with black wings, listen. On the day dated on that picture I was in Henderson, in the Desert. I was upset and demanded, "where are you" to my friends, relative to my close encounter on 3-17-2010. ( he needs to fix that ultra critical close encounter moment on line, be sure to review his corrected post, maybe even hyper link the right one please for me, after he does, I stupid in tech. on purpose) Then I started to film, that is a freeze frame, it is distinct and the response is clear. "Here I am". So, I add it to part of my training I insist upon, but whatever. What do I really,, know ???

Love you and will support you too because you are one of the few, be of good cheer,

Copernicus 2012

PS sorry I mentioned channel 13 above, mods please remove that if you will. Oh and mods, please be sure to see the corrected second edition that the guy who has a masters in radiation physics will provide. Thank you sir.

PSS the guy on my locked intro thread who said " I hope you are the one" Yes,,, I Am
edit on 10-11-2012 by ABFriend7 because: provide near estimate date/time of requested change`s to examiner writer

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Yeah, I don`t dig the soap opera format either but hey beggers can`t be choosy, not when it comes to giving an Apocalypse to humans.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You all might enjoy reading this:

www.the-starpeople.net...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ABFriend7

(Posting to get this thread back in my sub list.)

Have you received the picture you were going to share with us yet? Still waiting.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I doubt there will be any disclosures any time soon from any government. The implications are too big. Religion will go out the window over night + we will learn that we are not at the top of the food chain any more will frighten alot of people.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
I doubt there will be any disclosures any time soon from any government. The implications are too big. Religion will go out the window over night + we will learn that we are not at the top of the food chain any more will frighten alot of people.

Also, the people of the world may chase the disclosure messengers down the street when
they reveal that they have been in cahoots with the reptilians for decades!!!

OMG! Just keep quiet !

BTW, the Cabal & illuminati are on the run.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

There are many posts that talk about the cabal on the run. What cabal? The ones who are doing the very bad things here were named by Ben Fulford, he named the ones I already understand, recognized in soul as the "enemy" though that word is charged negatively and so must be transformed somehow to "the other side". They are BLACK OPS/SHADOW GOV! This is what I call TPTB, the Cabal, and one side of the illuminati, for there are true ones who are more "enlightened" amongst them and not dark hats.

This group of Black Ops is running the show, bullying other countries, using HAARP, (which is fired up right now and the US is trembling, all across the country, this odd thing is occurring). How are they on the run????

They have'nt stopped. They just nuked under the Gulf fault line again and caused more problems.

Stopped? They seem to have a scorched earth policy and poisoned ocean policy and are creating huge Tornados taking out beautiful old architecture around the world, stealing family farms across the nation.

STOPPED?

NO THEY'RE NOT STOPPED.

I've been told they are stargating to other systems and surrounding low level planets and bullying them. Isn't that swell.

I do believe Higher Ups in the Cosmos ARE GOING to stop them however.

But it hasn't happened yet, now has it?

They're just business as usual dark hats that I would personally round up and stick in holding cells and then arrange reform school for if it was up to me, this very moment, or years ago. PERIOD. I don't have any tolerance for bullies and serve and protect is big thing in my book and WE ARE THE COSMOS.

Wakey wakey time everyone. The way of bringing the calvary is for us to wake up and start to problem solve on what to do with this situation and ask for HELP.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The Cabal & illuminati are on the run.
The top leadership was taken out.
A majestic-12/U.S. Navy Starship off the coast of Oregon took out the only
shuttlecraft that made it out of the cartwheel shaped reptilian base in the Indian
Ocean. The Pree Ta from the Procyon Star System took 10,000 prisoners.
--------
We will be free and clear of the cabal in 2013.
Freedom at last!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I think you will find this very interesting: the2012scenario.com...

SOURCE: www.the-starpeople.net...?lang=de

You may want to join in the efforts they are getting underway at this time.

Just wanted to share that with you. There are sooooo many links on this site. One leads to another.
Awesome information coming in from our space brothers now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join