It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien disclosure!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
We need alien disclosure and we need it now! I know what i believe in and it doesnt matter to me if they disclose it or not,but the rest of the world needs to know.The government are making themselves look stupid as well as the military.
If any of them are looking at this then sort your heads out and release the info.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

Well that should do it!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
your right it should lol.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'll forward your post to the White House ASAP

Oh and I should have known better than to click on a thread called "alien disclosure!"

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
really?

like thats all it's going to take. maybe you should try shaking your finger at them with disappointment too.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What will they be disclosing?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael
really?

like thats all it's going to take. maybe you should try shaking your finger at them with disappointment too.

Make sure you add in a discouraging look and maybe an eye brow raise for emphasis?

I wish this is all it took to find out something from the government. sigh

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

the US gov. is BIG on releasing info. IF you have a need to know. and of course they get to decide if you have a valid need to know.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Here is the only disclosure that will be forthcoming from the .gov

"We cannot at present confirm or deny, any or no involvement of any type, with or without, entities from outside this earth. We cannot say they do or deny they don't exist, or travel here, orcomment on wether they do or do not have they ability.

We cannot say they do or do not exist on an official level of any type. Nor can we officially acknowledge or deny they havve or have not interfered in the history of man, at any time or no time in the past.

Thank you for your time, I hope this disclosure press release was informative and helpful for you, the general public, as you have come to expect from us, your government.

Move along folks, nothing further to see or hear here."

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
*BREAKING NEWS*

In the last few minutes, Downing Street have released a statement outlining plans to disclose, up until now, Top Secret, documents detailing the existence of an advanced extra-terrestrial race and their presence on our planet. The move comes following the request from a member of the conspiracy theory site ATS to release the information with the shaking of a fist and some mild language reminiscent of Victorian times. More details to follow.

Source
edit on 5-11-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I applaud your enthusiasm...I giggle at your naivety....

Des

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is one of them threads that you go !

Edit to Add: FK it. I'm flagging this thread just because.
edit on 5-11-2012 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I know how relieving it is to hop on your soap box and voice your thoughts to the world, don't ever lose that zeal. Maybe a better use of your time though is gathering as much damning evidence as possible to make it apparently clear that there is something definite to hide. Food for thought anyways

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I signed one of those disclosure forms last time the Aliens gave me a ride to the store.....in Finland. Gees, the security on those UFO's is crazy, full body x-rays and brain scans to make sure you aren't a terrorist. Then because I flunked the brainscan they didn't even bring me to the store. I guess I will never get to shop in Finland.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
*BREAKING NEWS*

In the last few minutes, Downing Street have released a statement outlining plans to disclose, up until now, Top Secret, documents detailing the existence of an advanced extra-terrestrial race and their presence on our planet. The move comes following the request from a member of the conspiracy theory site ATS to release the information with the shaking of a fist and some mild language reminiscent of Victorian times. More details to follow.

Source

Sources familiar with the matter have reported that both presidential candidates are scrambling to find out whether or not the disclosure requesting party is a resident of the State of Ohio. A spokesman for Mitt Romney said "If this gentleman is an undecided voter of the State of Ohio, then yes, of course we will release all we know about UFOs as long as he is not also requesting disclosure of Mitt's tax returns. In fact, it is the plan of Mr. Romney to privatize all UFO investigations, since clearly this is an enterprise Government should not be involved in. However, if he is not a resident of Ohio, uh..welll.... to quote Mitt: "..Then he can just go and f**** himself."
A White House spokesman quoted the President, saying: "If he's from Ohio....yeah, sure, ..whatever."

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
There is more chance of Obama and Romney's wifes disclosing and comparing the size of their dild.. on public TV whilst arguing which husband is the biggest dick

However, I am sure there are somethings to disclose, what who knows! Be it terr or extra terr in origin!

But all I know is that if I had a ferrari I wouldnt retire it if I didnt already have something much faster and much better. i.e. retiring the Space Shuttles

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
*BREAKING NEWS*

Source

i just want to know how many people, besides me, that moused over the Source.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I agree with what you're saying, but, ET's don't work with government, except their lower dimensional ones. They have given warnings but are chased by black choppers and jets and they don't wish to be in contact with pscypaths, the frequency and jaki, negative aura, these people have, would be hard to take. They will be there for those waking up, purifying heart, unconditional love and pushing, working, striving to be more aware and help others. These are the ones they contact. Anyone like that stargazing, with hope and joy and gratitude for Family and Love watching over has a very strong chance of seeing with their own eyes.

It's kind of like a test to see how many are ready and can turn the tide of the darkhats running this.

But there is also a natural cycle, and in addition, events that have already taken place, for this is the past, and so things have to follow along with that, major outlines in the coloring book cannot be changed, only how we color them in.

Yet even while these events are done, we are walking them concurrent to their time, so our attitude is everything. We have the ability since this is our current time, to change things. They are not from our current time, every system clocks a different time around its star and time is a program, so they cannot change big events.

Contact and disclosure is happening with ordinary people as we raise to the occasion of growing our Love and Goodness, and Loving don't fear the negative side, the wolves in sheeps clothing, because they would simply minister to anyone who pretended to be good but ended up being bad, and reminding them that they are lost in shadow and insanity and forgoing true happiness until they make choices to return, and work against the darkness in their lives and stop following bad orders, and then they would rebuke them in the name of their religious teachers or in the name of the Spirit of Love, Peace, Goodness, Equality.

We're the wayshowers. Wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well.

If the mafia gangsters and liars at the top were forced to disclose and free energy and positive healing, solutions were distributed to every human on earth, maybe that is a reason to expect disclosure.

But evil doers and liars, and corrupt controllers who only stand to lose if ET is really disclosed are not going to do this, OR they would create an illusion of ET and an illusion of Star Wars to regain their power. Since they know our free will, or level of consciousness and awareness is what is holding this back, because its a school and a test and they can't just come in unless we are ready, and passing, growing, overcoming wars, retaliation, greed, and want eutopia and heavenly worlds now.

But The Higher Ups and Postive ETs watching over us, even some of the neutrals on the levels closer to us, stand for: Peace, Not War, (there goes the top corporations that are controlling the world and fleecing us). Free Clean Energy and Equality and Abundance, (there goes the Oil industry and their way of forcing scarsity world wide for control, winners and losers, when abundant energy would make every area flourish, deserts bloom and all be well fed), Revealing the hidden technology and adding more, (there goes disease and Big Pharma).

Of course our leaders who serve these mafia gangsters do NOT WANT TO DISCLOSE.

And positive ETs dont' work with them.

Its UP TO US, to work on this. By demanding it. By not cooperating with the corrupt system, by speaking up with dignity and helping those around us understand.

And facilitating awareness and Love and Understanding by Prayer, Meditation and Asking for those who are Love and Goodness and Peace and Equality to assist.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We stand together Unity.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Having 9 saucers in your possesion is cool. Being unable to fly them, not so cool.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join