It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien disclosure!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i think if and when disclosure occurs, it will be because the powers-that-be can no longer maintain the cover up. their hand(s) will have to be forced on this issue.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have everything to prove contact with superior life forms. I also need like a nuclear bomb to detonate first, just to get the required attention, sort of speaking. Humans only pay attention to extreme drama, so be it.

Snip

I don`t know exactly how the writer is going to compose the next article or what pictures he will use next, please subscribe to find out. The writer is only going to keep things simple on line. He wants to do a book next where we try to set out and prove via the data, the certainty of what you are seeing in pictures taken from the 720P HD vids. We will use science and theology as well, and I think they want to see Robert Bigelow cause of his interest and equipment as well as Dr. Kelleher (ego) and other physicists they have on board. NIDS failed the Skinwalker ranch chances, because what is best left to the accomplished meta physicist,,, the hard core science physicist cannot connect to. I tried telling Dr. Jill Tarter, former SETI director, it does not work that way, radio signals are below their dignity, etc. besides they are here. Why did a guy with $300.00 worth of equipment capture more than the billions spent on research efforts, because they choose it to be that way. Truth will come from the humble and the meek, the one whom serves. The AB`s are concerned with the "condition of your heart", not so much the inherent mistakes we make in life, except perhaps things have gone way to far. Hope not, but I trust.

Some reasons you don`t see them: they can cloak, morph., they move way faster than what we call speed and of course they simply don`t want you to see them, just a glimpse here and there. I have been through so much with them and the data I have is the best to ever be recorded in the complete context. I need the help of others to try and consolidate the data onto one video or something. I would post pictures here that would scatter some minds and souls. But alas, would you believe I am to PC dumb to know how to do that. The writer however who is a doctors thesis away from his Ph.d, has that covered. Follow his "story", I say crazy things, (which are true and can be proven with court legal data), and it only discredits me, before the facts are even given a chance.

I don`t look to take on 1 person at a time in what I have to do. I wish to take on the world, for all those things found to be worthy and noble, for that is what will supersede this reality. If I can express just one thing out of a hundred, it`s the supernatural love they can zap you with. I`m toasted man, I am transformed or something happened to me. In several vids, they (UFOs) flash me, what`s really happening to me, it`s really hard. Your "sensory receptors" are not conditioned to deal with them. It`s overwhelming.

Peace on Earth, good will towards all of mankind; make manifest this, and you will know them. Ignore this, and you will know them.

Les

Mod Edit: Content removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 15h.) Spamming. Thank you - Jak
edit on 12/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for your very kind words, things started in Torrance including a close encounter on 3-17-10. I moved to Henderson NV in 9-1-10 and I started seeing UFO`s again. Finally on 6-29-11, I started filming because with no witness`s it was getting to be to much to just hold inside. To date I have around 60 UFO/Alien life form videos.

Makes no difference if you are a 4th grader or a person with 10 Ph.D`s, it`s a done deal, within seconds it`s like, "oh wow". Somethings are beautiful like when they made that orange and black "energy" bird I filmed. Somethings are shocking and difficult for me to even re-visit on tape, one in particular was the "straw that broke the camels back", I have not looked at that one since. Everything from orbs ( I know about 10 things they can do or so), to classic shaped saucers to other UFO configurations are well documented. In addition there is this large black mass of energy I deal with to. They can communicate in a direct audible way, audible only in your brain, or most famously, telepathy. Of course visuals are tops, especially when recorded. They know EXACTLY where they are in the frame of the camera even miles away. They know EXACTLY when the camera comes into focus and then, do something beyond any earthly explanation.

For whatever reasons, they over and over again respond to me on tape. Couple i.e., I`m filming just a Hawk, I say "show that the spirits are united" then "flash", right next to the bird a white orb appears. Or I say I need a bigger UFO, then "poof" the biggest one appears on video, this list goes on and on. They have waited for me to come out of buildings sometimes, I filmed it. Talk about speed (and they hit the brakes for my camera), many times I just film commercial jets and they go racing by. There is repeatable, measurable data, a critical need for science to validate,,we knew that.

What partially happened is I encouraged everything, I embraced the process, I loved them from the first close encounter and when they return supernatural love, that`s it, your done, NEXT. YOU now HAVE a new set of "baseline metrics", that opens your eyes and mind and heart and soul to what REALLY IS ! I`m so glad I have more than what this world has to offer to motivate my life and intentions. My purpose then, for as long as I can go, until I`m stopped dead physically, is to get the required evidence to those that are poised to receive Truth.

Like others I have lost much in the world already over this, including family, my job, my vette, etc., it`s cool it`s how the game is played. I have a lot of terms and conditions I must maintain and even augment. I only hope to perish from this dimension in the service of what is, and what is to come.

If you my friend, ever visit Vegas, hit me up, I`ll spend all the time needed to quench your thirst. That goes for anyone, please skeptics, since it`s Vegas how bout a bet, you name the odds. I`ll pay for a round trip ticket if I lie, but I don`t lie. The writer of the article who is nearly a Doctor in radiation physic`s needed about 10 minutes to say " I want to write a book".

Please CHALLENGE ME anyone, everyone, this stuff is for you to have, because they love you too and it`s critical we evolve together, if it`s not to late already. I can`t help but wonder, where will I be in 2 years over all this, because it is escalating. Maybe something, maybe nothing, but no matter what, I am changed forever.

Peace be with you brother, you have a very nice Spirit,

Les

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ABFriend7

That sounds so exciting!

I can't wait to go over all your information!
I doubt I'll ever be in Vegas, but if I ever get out that way, you can be sure I will definitely look you up! Thanks for the invitation.

I have a friend who is also an ATS member who has a website he is just getting up. I am sure he would love to hear about you! You can send him a U2U message if you'd like. His user name is Alfred2012. I posted the link to his website a few posts back before you posted. Check it out. He is looking for others to validate his claims.
You two really need to get together. Also, he put together a summary page of the different types of aliens he has been in contact with up to now.
www.engelkommunikation.net...

Oh, and by the way, I'm a female. Most people make that mistake because of my user name.

Have a good day.

edit on 11/8/2012 by sled735 because: Add link

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I have read your story in another thread here on ATS and followed your link on examiner.com...I have to tell you I figure hard to believe, not because of what many people can call absurdity, but because of a long list of hoaxer that let me lose hope in people talking about major entities.

I am also not truly convinced by the fact that you mentioned a book...if you hold so big informations I think you have to share them even for free, so everybody can know.

However I really hope your story is true, and I will wait to see developments.

PS I'm not from US so excuse me for my bad english, I'm not saying I don't believe in what you say, but I'm always a bit skeptic :-)

Bye!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
We need alien disclosure and we need it now! I know what i believe in and it doesnt matter to me if they disclose it or not,but the rest of the world needs to know.The government are making themselves look stupid as well as the military.
If any of them are looking at this then sort your heads out and release the info.

Hostile, but deserving, comments erased. No need for the mods to do it!
edit on 8-11-2012 by The Shrike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Dear friend,

Once again I thank you very being such a positive person and warm human being ! I will take your important advice and seek contact with your friend. If I could somehow get your address I would love to mail you some select video still pictures, if you would like. (Sorry readers, but frankly I am to P.C. incapable of posting pictures, I have never done that before.)

Those people in the world who have extended or exceptional ufo/alien contact should by all means form a coalition of sorts. We seemingly have been tasked and there lacks any real leadership on the topic, just more words, usually from those who don`t really know.

I will watch for you and keep you informed of developments with your friend. You have a part in this.

Your friend,

Les

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

That sounds so exciting!

I can't wait to go over all your information!
I doubt I'll ever be in Vegas, but if I ever get out that way, you can be sure I will definitely look you up! Thanks for the invitation.

I have a friend who is also an ATS member who has a website he is just getting up. I am sure he would love to hear about you! You can send him a U2U message if you'd like. His user name is Alfred2012. I posted the link to his website a few posts back before you posted. Check it out. He is looking for others to validate his claims.
You two really need to get together. Also, he put together a summary page of the different types of aliens he has been in contact with up to now.
www.engelkommunikation.net...

Oh, and by the way, I'm a female. Most people make that mistake because of my user name.

Have a good day.

edit on 11/8/2012 by sled735 because: Add link

"...the different types of aliens he has been in contact with up to now. " Thank god for this forum and the doctor who prescribed it for my daily dose of healthy humor.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ooahn

Greetings my friend,

Thank you for taking the time to review the first article, I wish the next one was up but I assume the writer is still working on it, last I heard, stay tuned please. The book was the writers idea, not mine. I have never sought anything for what I want to give openly and freely, it`s not even mine, it`s for everyone. It`s a direct message to all earthlings.

When I wrote major major media sources and even the Pope, only to be ignored, I specifically mentioned this data needs to be validated both with science and theology, put in a respectable format and shared for free with as many people as possible. Hopefully this can still happen and I will try to make it happen, BUT I NEED HELP, please.

Please trust in the intuition of your heart; not in the shallow ways of the self serving one`s, is my best advice.

Keep the Faith brother,

Les

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

If you don`t believe in "aliens" (just a title, could be Angels), why then, do you "thank God", where do you really draw the line, sir ?

Peace,

Les

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

Wait a second, why you give a damn what the U.S. government tell you about aliens? They never tell the true because they scared the "brainwashed Christians " wouldn't survive the truth , and will be a chaos. It is kinda makes sense in this country...
Russian, Chinese , Canadian head politicians already stated aliens are real, and they are on the Earth long time ago, and they were working with the U.S , The Canadian ex defense minister stated , they knew in Arizona they have a new base were they working on Alien technology , huge energy sources , why we need more proof? Just look at the sky..
Not all of them friendly, I heard from ex military , and pilots, we already had, have? a war with other types of aliens...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Sorry Obama def bigger....it's genetics!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

That "DEAR FRIEND" remind me how the scam emails start on Craigslist. I think you are fake, and will try to sell some crap, if you , shame on you... If you really discovered this things, you should share with people for free, you are not better than any offices who is holding back the proof....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
"brainwashed Christians"..................

One of several videos I possess, is when I was at the kinda beaten stage around Dec. 2011, from both sides.

I went to my car, looked up and saw a "white thing" up there again, I had my camera and so I filmed it.

AS CLEAR AS CLEAR CAN BE, a white Cross was floating up there, I mean four distinct branches, geometrically spot on. (I have other "zealous religious nut case" videos as well, be very careful in what you curse, sir, please.)

Emperor Constantine 312 A.D., IN HOC SIGNO VINCES BY THIS SIGN YOU SHALL CONQUER !

Less

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

And you will open a new church, like that crazy Mormon did , after he found a "legit" tablets, give me a brake...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thank you gentlemen, but your wrong, from the word go. However I respect the fact you have free will opinion and choice, may it serve you all the way to the end; in the ways you have determined to do with it, what you will.

I will not trade negative with more negative, I think, if you will allow me, the world has had more than enough of that, it does not work out so well, to me and many many many others whom suffer greatly as a result.

Peace, if you will allow for it,

Les

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
This is one of them threads that you go !

I agree, and plus there already was disclosure..

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABFriend7
reply to post by The Shrike

If you don`t believe in "aliens" (just a title, could be Angels), why then, do you "thank God", where do you really draw the line, sir ?

Peace,

Les

You didn't include my comments to which you are replying (bad forum etiquette) so I'll include them here:

...the different types of aliens he has been in contact with up to now. " Thank god for this forum and the doctor who prescribed it for my daily dose of healthy humor.

My comments were meant as a subtle insult for it's ridiculous for anyone to claim that they have been in contact with aliens, different types yet! Makes you wonder about the mental stability of those making the claim and those posting here in their name. I'm an atheist. My droll comments thanking a mythical deity followed by the rest of the sentence seems to have gone over your head.

edit on 8-11-2012 by The Shrike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You got me buddy, you win.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
snip
I agree, and plus there already was disclosure..
snip

You call the worst-ever UFO show on TV (UFO Cover-Up? Live!) "disclosure"? Everybody looked "wooden" because everyone read their comments off the teleprompters! There was no honesty because the participants did not express themselves but read what someone else wrote for them to read. If you think I'm wrong look at the show again.

"Disclosure", you were joking, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join