It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien disclosure!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That just made me think. (smoke bellows from ears)

Imagine if we sent a probe to a planet and the first imagine appearing on from its camera is of something like a fighter jet or black hawk shooting it down.

We wouldn't just leave the planet alone because we'd be to curious, but there would be no point in sending a similar probe that would meet the same fate as the first.

I wonder what we would do?

By the way, op. I was always taught "If you don't ask you don't get" Worth a try mate

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

ATTENTION! Alien disclosure is here. I have secretly kept an Alien in my basement for the past 10 years. His name is Ramon and he's......my cousin..

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I flagged your thread and starred your OP because the way you put it is as simple as it can be put.

Sec.line.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by Unity_99

That just made me think. (smoke bellows from ears)

Imagine if we sent a probe to a planet and the first imagine appearing on from its camera is of something like a fighter jet or black hawk shooting it down.

We wouldn't just leave the planet alone because we'd be to curious, but there would be no point in sending a similar probe that would meet the same fate as the first.

I wonder what we would do?

By the way, op. I was always taught "If you don't ask you don't get" Worth a try mate

As an experiencer that is not what ET is about. This concrete jungle is just a hologram, and we're actually here trying to grow our golf ball size soul orbs bigger to go higher levels where inequality, apathy, selfishness, violence, anger, is not allowed, in fact, the frequency of those keep our frequency to lower level realms.

We couldn't get there even if they wanted to let us in and had a special spot for us to learn in.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thats all very well, but if any of us lived in a true democracy, then the word would already be out would it not? As it is we live in various forms of dictatorship, some of us with the illusion that we have the remotest control over our destiny, and others in no doubt that they have no power what so ever.

Which is better, the delusion or the harsh reality? Who knows, but either way, protests like yours can only ever fall on deaf ears. Its a bloody outrage of course, but thats the way it is.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You all might enjoy researching this new website. It is in German, so you will need to hit the translator button at the top to read in English.
Go to the UFO section and you will find documentation where many governments have disclosed info on UFOs being a reality.
www.the-starpeople.net...?lang=de

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
We need alien disclosure and we need it now! I know what i believe in and it doesnt matter to me if they disclose it or not,but the rest of the world needs to know.The government are making themselves look stupid as well as the military.
If any of them are looking at this then sort your heads out and release the info.

BOOO! I read the thread title, expecting another article from world re-nowned Alien enthusiast Nick Pope or Stephen Greer.

Instead I read a thread were the OP actually believes anybody with any kind of power would ever read this post.

Ahhh the joys of ATS!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I really wish there was an age limit on ATS!

How many times have we had threads like this?

NO proof, weak evidence and too much hollywood.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This concrete jungle is just a hologram, and we're actually here trying to grow our golf ball size soul orbs bigger to go higher levels where inequality, apathy, selfishness, violence, anger, is not allowed, in fact, the frequency of those keep our frequency to lower level realms.

We couldn't get there even if they wanted to let us in and had a special spot for us to learn in.

I like how you were pretending to be serious just then.

Also, souls are triangular in shape and slightly translucent with a purple/blue hue. They smell like pickles and sausage & when you touch them, the looney tunes theme plays in a loop. Prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Did you see my post above yours? There is proof there.... from governments!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

That is NOT proof.

Proof is when I shake an alien's hand, pull them close and look deep into their eyes.

You speak of 'evidence'. Big difference and I'm surprised you can't tell the difference as an ATSer.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That is NOT proof.

Proof is when I shake an alien's hand, pull them close and look deep into their eyes.

You speak of 'evidence'. Big difference and I'm surprised you can't tell the difference as an ATSer.

According to the information on that site, you may be able to shake their hand real soon. Be prepared!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That's impossible!

My post was above nerbot's....

edit on 5-11-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

According to the information on that site, you may be able to shake their hand real soon. Be prepared!

Do you seriously think the average joe/jane bloggs would get a look in to verify things for him/herself?

Fat chance, we will be told what to believe as usual. Your posts are the proof of that.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I applaud your enthusiasm...I giggle at your naivety....

Des

Hey, that's funny. I say the same thing to myself every time I read one of your snide one-liner posts!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hi,

The time is now and have everything needed to: A) PROVE we are not alone and B) contact made with a human

It starts here and I will do everything in my power to forward the data, THEY DO WANT you ALL to KNOW !

www.examiner.com/article/white-orbs-and-ufos-the-double-taboo

Thank you,

Les Rosin

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ABFriend7
Hi,

The time is now and have everything needed to: A) PROVE we are not alone and B) contact made with a human

It starts here and I will do everything in my power to forward the data, THEY DO WANT you ALL to KNOW !

www.examiner.com/article/white-orbs-and-ufos-the-double-taboo

Thank you,

Les Rosin

Oh, WOW!
Yea!! Nice to meet you, Mr. Rosin!

Sounds like you have a very interesting story there!
This isn't my thread, but I appreciate you coming to post here.

The ETs are trying to desensitize the public by making more and more appearances in the sky before they show themselves to the human race. The more people that come forward with their encounters, the better.
Thanks!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The UFO coverup is the biggest collective lie in history, it may also be the longest one too. These secrets have been kept from the world for over 60 years!

The absence of evidence isn't a lack of evidence, it is evidence that has been kept from the people.

Digging with Flint
diggingwithflint.webs.com...
edit on 7-11-2012 by diggingwithflint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I believe most people on ATS as well as those offsite would love nothing more than to hear disclosure. Of course it would bring to light a lot more questions about what we have come to know and learn about our place in not only the world and the universe; but there is just too much of a trend to throw a veil over the citizens eyes and leave them in the dark. I personally would love to have a disclosure something concrete and not beating around the bush ( as much as I love to do that myself at times ). Seems like it's something that should be said sooner or later if the information we as a planet have can be authentic in a way and not hoaxed. Authentic in this case being that it is not necessarily saying "Yes it a Alien spacecraft" but rather "We don't know it is an unknown object.

Alas though we have more fun being competitive than co-operating in various circumstances.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join