It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration and Other Politicians Allegedly Involved $43 Trillion Racketeering and Money La

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury
Source

Plaintiffs now establish the location of the $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) of laundered money in a racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals (without limitation): Attorney General Holder acting in his individual capacity, Assistant Attorney General Tony West, the brother in law of Defendant California Attorney General Kamala Harris (both acting in their individual capacities), Jon Corzine (former New Jersey Governor), Robert Rubin (former Treasury Secretary and Bankster), Timothy Geitner, Treasury Secretary (acting in his individual capacity), Vikram Pandit (recently resigned and disgraced Chairman of the Board of Citigroup), Valerie Jarrett (a Senior White House Advisor), Anita Dunn (a former "communications director" for the Obama Administration), Robert Bauer (husband of Anita Dunn and Chief Legal Counsel for the Obama Re-election Campaign), as well as the "Banksters" themselves, and their affiliates and conduits.

This is damning for guess who's re-election. The MSM won't touch it. CNBC Executive Kevin Krim's children were murdered the next day after he ran this story. I never heard of a woman slitting her own throat. Chances are she will never make it out of the hospital to tell her story.
edit on 11/5/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Is what I am seeing correct?
The story appears to have been pulled from Marketwatch.

ETA: I did a search on the site, no hits.
edit on 5-11-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
For some reason that article is either no longer available, or the link is bad. Not sure which.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yeah, story not found? Imagine that.
Someone probably recieved a call or 2

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

CNBC Executive Kevin Krim's children were murdered the next day after he ran this story and they pulled it.
No MSM is going to touch this. This is TPTB and they will stop at nothing. I personally feel like an ignoramus for sticking my neck out here. Did anybody run a disclaimer that this story was inaccurate?

edit on 11/5/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Whoa somebody get a screen shot before it disappears.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This website has a link to the lawsuit.

danimartextras.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Already 9 pages of discussion on this topic Here

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This website also has the MarketWatch story;
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com... d-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treas/24376/

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well, First off, lets fix that link:
Source.

As far as the story. It is standard high end corruption of bankers. Obama admin hasn't gone after bankers, nor congress, or anyone..and this is a 30+ year corruption scheme of offshore laundering and all sorts. its also confusing as hell (read the article twice trying to make heads or tails outside of potential mass corruption of our financial institutions on all levels).

I don't think however this is profound news to anyone whom pays a little bit of attention..bankers and wall street do shady stuff and needs to be investigated..agreed. Now, who has the brass ones to actually go after it? probably nobody.

Much of the complaint seems to originate from TARP (a GWB thing incidently) and the curious activities there. That none of the money from anything was ever paid back (A claim I find highly improbable. I think this is more an accounting issue than a objective reality if it isn't showing in the treasury).

As far as neck slicing and whatnot. I didn't read anything about that in the article...Not to say there aren't mysterious deaths mind you.
If I was a investigator and came across 40+ trillion in transations unaccounted for, I would highly consider just walking away verses get some dark organization angry at me that is clever enough to funnel that much away from the most powerful nation....didn't see nothing, going to become a zookeeper.

But overall, the article is confusing, no real evidence, just a bunch of wtf moments from some lawyers and obviously corruption, but not sure how much or where or who is doing what or anything...or even if there is corruption on this level. There is corruption in our financial industry mind you...

This story confuses me though...its complex..very complex, gray, and has gone on for far longer than 4 years. (to insinuate that financial corruption is a new thing is also being born yesterday.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Already 9 pages of discussion on this topic Here

Thank you for saying that. I posted this information over there on got no response.
sel

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
www.scribd.com...
43 trillion complaint

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is the first I've seen on this case. I wouldn't be surprised if this case gets brushed under the rug for a few years.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Thank you for the link fix. I formatted the opening post as you did and was able to change it.

I don't think however this is profound news to anyone whom pays a little bit of attention..bankers and wall street do shady stuff and needs to be investigated..agreed. Now, who has the brass ones to actually go after it? probably nobody.

I disagree about the importance of the story. People have been pleading for banksters to be held accountable for their criminal activity for years. Now we have a story that involved not only banksters, but members of the White House Administration, including Valarie Jarrett, Obama's top adviser. Allegations of money laundering and racketeering to the tune of $43 Trillion is going after the big fish.

I absolutely agree with you that I can not think of a media person who would cover this knowing the retaliation they will face. This killing of the CNBC executive's family and the crimes of racketeering and money laundering have MAFIA written all over them.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by SaturnFX

Thank you for the link fix. I formatted the opening post as you did and was able to change it.

I disagree about the importance of the story. People have been pleading for banksters to be held accountable for their criminal activity for years. Now we have a story that involved not only banksters, but members of the White House Administration, including Valarie Jarrett, Obama's top adviser. Allegations of money laundering and racketeering to the tune of $43 Trillion is going after the big fish.

I absolutely agree with you that I can not think of a media person who would cover this knowing the retaliation they will face. This killing of the CNBC executive's family and the crimes of racketeering and money laundering have MAFIA written all over them.

Not saying its not a important story, just saying its nothing new under the sun. High end white collar corruption has been part of society since..well, the formation of society. Also, its so well buried and obfuscated that it would be a lot of conjecture and such.

Every administration has its back storys of being part of the system. the trillions that just disappear here and there and implications that go up the food chain all the way to the top, and never really investigated..all just lost.

two worlds here..two realities..the peasants (us) and the elites (not hollywood..you don't know the elites..never will). We may occasionally catch a glimpse of their actions, and consequences quickly follow those whom look too long. unnerving, but it is what it is.

I may be a bit cynical here.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Kind of strange that the law firm that filed this suit uses a fraudulent bar registration number on their website.

Spire Law Group, LLP, California State Bar Registration Number 54393, is a national law firm with lawyers across the country, whose backgrounds

About Spire Law

Attorney Search

Marjorie Ellen Reed - #54393
Current Status: Resigned
This member is resigned and may not practice law in California.

California State Bar Registration Number 54393

This isn’t being covered by the MSM because this suit appears to be a scam.

As for the CNBC connection, did they really "cover" a story about the lawsuit or did they simply reprint the press release just like everyone else?

Yahoo

edit on 5-11-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The government has created so much paperwork that it is nearly impossible to track deceitful expenditures or practices. I know people working for the government in minor jobs and they are buried in paperwork and newly incorporated computer software. There is no way that anyone small can figure out what is happening to the money, the money that is disappearing from many places. The most efficient way to steal money is to bury it in paperwork. I'm thinking that this deceit is structured from the top myself. There is very little way for any of us to know how big this is, it would take thousands of people who knew where the money is disappearing to to figure it out. That is never going to happen since the people creating this control the system. Sixteen trillion is just a small part of the deceit, I doubt if our government will allow anyone to uncover this, they will protect their screwups and make Americans pay the bill because of their fear of loosing face or their retirement benefits. Having a gain of a half mil personally from a deception of many billions is what is going on. Where did the money go? Bad investments brought on by legal or illegal bribe money or repayment of favors. The result...Massive coverup.

There is nothing that can be done, proving this would bankrupt our country. This same practice has been going on for many years, just because it's just uncovered doesn't mean it's new. I wouldn't pay much attention to this, it is probably some kind of ploy to attract us away from the real problem.
edit on 5-11-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We might as well commit suicide if we don't investigate it since we'll all be paying them off for the rest of our lives while living on crumbs and sleeping in cardboard boxes.
This is more than the entire yearly GDP of the world, a sum nobody could ever possibly pay off.
It's a real enough story, enough so to have 2 children murdered over revealing it to the public. I pray the real attackers are caught and hung along with everyone who has conspired to steal all this money.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It's a real enough story, enough so to have 2 children murdered over revealing it to the public.

There was never a "story" revealed to the public. CNBC, like many others, syndicates PRNewswire press releases... unedited. They probably pulled if from their site because of the craziness of the unedited press release.

I pray the real attackers are caught and hung

The nanny who snapped and did this horrible thing is in jail.

I know this is ATS and all, but connecting the press release and the murders is a leap on par with that from the earth to the moon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join