It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration and Other Politicians Allegedly Involved $43 Trillion Racketeering and Money La

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
"Strong survive and the weak die", such a simple and cliche philosophy, but it still applies now as it did long ago.

Except now the "strong" are the intelligent and manipulative. They put a lot of effort and planning into what they've done, perhaps more in a single day than most do in a year.

Don't be upset at anything but your own weakness. It's not a shameful destiny to become a food source for the strong.
edit on 5-11-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Because its not true. How horrible to try and turn this tragedy into something political. The nanny went crazy and killed those children.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I've always said that money is being funneled somewhere.
And I guess I'm right.
However this just opens up more questions.

Why would you need to funnel so much money?
Maybe that's going to a secret space program.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Because its not true. How horrible to try and turn this tragedy into something political. The nanny went crazy and killed those children.

The Right Wing has no shame in using dead bodies to push an agenda.

They are doing it with Benghazi and with this.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

I guess they wouldn't have to if the left-wing stopped killing people to further agendas.

In the end, they're all ugly.
edit on 5-11-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This must be true or else they would have never gone to the trouble of murdering two innocent children to make a statement. You have to understand that these beings are completely ruthless when it comes to humans as they veiw us as just another resource to be manipulated. Thanks to the lady that made the post.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

They pulled the story after the children were murdered and the nanny's throat was slit.
1 + 1 = 2

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

They pulled the story after the children were murdered and the nanny's throat was slit.
1 + 1 = 2

Again. No story or "leak" was written by CNBC. It was just a press release reprinted from a syndication. They pulled a completely unedited press release for the sheer stupidity of it's contents.

1 and 1, when not remotely related, are still just 1 and 1.

You need to ask yourself why anyone would murder two innocent children over the posting of a press release, put out by a fake law firm, concerning a lawsuit that is at best a publicity stunt, and at worst, a scam to get people's money.

It's unclear exactly why the nanny did this, but it most certainly wasn't for the reasons you are purporting.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Conspiracy theory is a bit like religion in that it requires faith.
And I have absolute faith that the PTB are willing to do anything to get their way and stay in power.
Same goes for our so called "government" .
How many evil acts must they do before you believe it too?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed

The Right Wing has no shame in using dead bodies to push an agenda.

They are doing it with Benghazi and with this.

Justice for the crimes committed, including murder should be the law of the land. Please do not spin justice into an agenda. Regarding Benghazi, If we don't learn from our mistakes they will be repeated. This other story is the biggest money crime I have ever heard of: $43 Trillion. To silence the media with murder is evil. If you wish to deflect the blame on to the right wing that is your prerogative. People know in their heart what their motivations are. What is yours? I hope you want justice as well.
edit on 11/5/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

If they pulled the story because it was inaccurate, where is the retraction?
A link to the lawsuit is on page one. This is not baloney.

Where is proof this is a fake law firm?

Market Watch did not retract it. They ran the same press release.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Spire Law is not fake.

spire-law.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
D O H Every admistration since you kicked us British out has been involved in hidious crimes an coruption Wars Civil an Internatinal Genoside of Native population an land grbs hemming them into resesvation/ camps consentating there population..As leader of the free world corruption averice is in the job description or need not apply..

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Spire Law is not fake.

Of course, if it's on the Internet, it must be true.

1. Why are they using an expired California bar registration number that belonged to someone who resigned years ago? (fake)

2. Why do they not list any of their nationwide network of attorneys? (fake)

3. Why, if they have been in business for 25 years, did they just recently, back in April, decide to make themselves a website (screams fake)

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: SPIRE-LAW.COM
Created on: 23-Apr-12
Expires on: 23-Apr-13
Last Updated on: 23-Apr-12

Use whatever word you like... "fake", "scam", "illegitimate" are all good options

Don't let them sucker you.

EDIT to add: The lawsuit itself is real, and the LLC is probably "real", so to speak. But anyone can file a lawsuit for anything. What I'm saying is that filing a lawsuit for 43 bazillion dollars and releasing an animated press release is not something that the PTB, whoever they are, if they exist, are going to get upset enough about to have a nanny murder two children of a news outlet exec who happened to reprint a press release.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

If they pulled the story because it was inaccurate, where is the retraction?

Why would you publish a retraction to an unedited press release that they deemed not worthy of public attention?

Does ATS publish retractions to threads that make their way t the trash bin?

Same thing here.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Conspiracy theory is a bit like religion in that it requires faith.
And I have absolute faith that the PTB are willing to do anything to get their way and stay in power.
Same goes for our so called "government" .
How many evil acts must they do before you believe it too?

Hey, I'm just as much a fan as a good conspiracy theory as you are.

Faith is one thing. Blind faith is quite another.

This particular conspiracy theory requires the latter to be believable (to me, anyway)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Anyone thinking Obama is any different than Romney is fooling themselves when it comes to Big Money. The only reason Obama would get my vote, the only reason, is that he'll be picking probably two Supreme Court Justices during the next term. If Romney get's this opportunity, say by-by to right to choose women...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Come on we all know that top Romney surrogate Norm Coleman has outright said that Romney has no intention of messing with Roe v Wade. Let's talk about real issues.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury
Source

Plaintiffs now establish the location of the $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) of laundered money in a racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals (without limitation): Attorney General Holder acting in his individual capacity, Assistant Attorney General Tony West, the brother in law of Defendant California Attorney General Kamala Harris (both acting in their individual capacities), Jon Corzine (former New Jersey Governor), Robert Rubin (former Treasury Secretary and Bankster), Timothy Geitner, Treasury Secretary (acting in his individual capacity), Vikram Pandit (recently resigned and disgraced Chairman of the Board of Citigroup), Valerie Jarrett (a Senior White House Advisor), Anita Dunn (a former "communications director" for the Obama Administration), Robert Bauer (husband of Anita Dunn and Chief Legal Counsel for the Obama Re-election Campaign), as well as the "Banksters" themselves, and their affiliates and conduits.

This is damning for guess who's re-election. The MSM won't touch it. CNBC Executive Kevin Krim's children were murdered the next day after he ran this story. I never heard of a woman slitting her own throat. Chances are she will never make it out of the hospital to tell her story.

This is NOT RACIST but is a Question ..... How many of these people in the list are black ????
I would really like to know. Because of the Majority are black, there is a huge probable outcome of
a conspiracy by wealthy Black Americans as I see it. They should all then be charged with TREASON.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Alright, Spire is fishy.

They registered their domain address the same day they file this lawsuit.
April 23, 2012 00:01 ET
Home Owners Across the Nation Sue All Bank Servicers and Their Offshore Havens; Spire Law Officially Announces Filing of Landmark Lawsuit
www.marketwire.com...

Read the comments under this Youtube video:
www.youtube.com...

What I CAN authoritively say about the Spire Law Group lawsuit is that the electronic-access PACER file for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York does have records for such a case, including an amended complaint more than 400 pages long (with several hundreds of pages of exhibits). I have access to the public files, as I am an attorney in New York State. Whether the case will be dismissed on motion I cannot say. Assigned judge is 91-year-old Jack Weinstein. Geoffrey Pope 4 days ago

I did check and there is an attorney named Geoffrey Pope in White Plains, NY

From their own website:
spire-law.com...

CREDO: www.credoaction.com...
Occupy Wall Street: occupywallst.org...

Who is behind this and for what reason?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join