It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What are "The Nines"?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HundredthMonkey

Just wanted to say love the name LOL we need to wash our collective fruit here on planet earth like those monkeys.
edit on 4-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
What you mentioned sounds similar to a near death experience I had when I was a young boy. Have you ever had one?

No, I can't say I've had a near death experience. (thank god) Were you very sick, or injured or something? What happened that was similar to my story?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Sometimes it's like I'm getting a bird's eye view of myself in this maze. It reminds me of the old sonic the hedgehog game where you run around on the outside of a sphere in these bonus levels. Somewhere in my memory, I know that the trick to any maze is at every intersection you just turn the same way every time. Whenever I get the bird's eye view I realize that I'm on a sphere
reply to post by dave0davidson

This part. I had a lot of bad judgements towards myself through my life. When I started "meditation" what I would do was instead of viewing myself from my own limited perspective I started looking at myself from a birds eye view kinda.

I would come home from the day and just watch myself in my mind from above. The more I did it I guess it just clicked. The more I watched myself from that birds eye view the more I realized what a wonderful and loving person I was.. Not what my mind was telling me about myself. It was a huge break through for me.. First time I could truly say I loved my self.

I was just amazed at how viewing myself from above and not "inside" helped me so much. It was like I discovered myself for the first time LOL I couldnt believe how hard I had been on this guy that does his best to be love and show love to others.. I just never showed that love to my self you know?

Birds eye view, like this but sing it to yourself LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Were you very sick, or injured or something?

It is personal but I will just say I was a kid doing stupid things.. Fell down and went unconscious for awhile. My friends woke me asking if I was ok etc said I was out for awhile.

The details are not that pleasant speaking about but I need to get over it. It was like every one here was trapped with me in a big box I guess. Every one I knew and didn't know.

Then many years later after all these hallucinations I have described etc.. I had a chance to go "home" or something. I felt my whole life flash before my eyes I guess. Like feeling all the emotions of how my actions affected others, good and bad. I just couldn't leave yet. I felt the need to stay and "help". I know it sounds silly.. trust me. I am not asking you to believe any of this at all LOL I cant even accept what I have seen yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

There were two beings in the room sitting and facing this round doorway. The beings were speaking incredibly fast in some language I didn't understand, while just staring at the doorway. It occurred to me somehow that these two beings are doing calculations or counting or something. Somehow I feel they are calculating the ultimate equation which describes the entire universe. Once they finish their calculation the round door will open, and something wonderful will happen.

This part too. But it is not in my awareness I guess it is somewhere below my consciousness.. but it resonates with something inside me you could say.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Who's this?

edit on 4-11-2012 by dragnik because: adding video

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hi,

what ran through my mind when i saw this question is the council of nine as described in the book "the only planet of choice" (to anyone who is interested i would say this is the most mind all encompassing, challenging book i have ever picked up, IMO gives an answer to a number of questions i see on this site and has given me a completely different outlook on life - receiver phyllis schlemmer - 2nd edit Mary Bennett) but having said that i am currently re -reading this book so that is probably why it jumped through my mind - to answer your q in accordance with what im talking about - they are aeons, spiritual entities in the highest or 2nd highest form of celestial power and seem to act as a balance point for the universe.

side note - i think it is the most significant book i have ever read and would strongly advise anyone who hasnt read it to do so and take from it what you like (whether someone believes it word for word or thinks its a pretty story) i cant see how anyone could deny the positivity it delivers ... infact i was always very surprised i have never seen a post on its contents in i dont know how many years of visiting this site .. perhaps ill put one together myself.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by LittleByLittle

Thank you so much.. Really needed that right meow LOL purrfect

I would totally hug you right now if possible.

Even if you are a cactus or something I would still hug you.

Consider yourself mentally hugged by me.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

In tarot, the nine card is the hermit. An old guy with a staff and lantern high up on a cliff. Any LZ fans out there? The hermit leads those looking for guidance.

The number 9 is the number of pure intellect. Also the trinity of trinities, and the number of initiation. Once you reach 9 you must start the cycle all over again.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

In rise of the planet of the apes chimp 9 is the one that successfully recovers from the enhancer they give her.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Aren't The Nine from The Elder Scrolls games?

On a more serious note;

You mentioned seeing 'purple' shapes... Is this when you're conscious and looking around, or is it in your sleep/eyes closed?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I would come home from the day and just watch myself in my mind from above. The more I did it I guess it just clicked. The more I watched myself from that birds eye view the more I realized what a wonderful and loving person I was.. Not what my mind was telling me about myself. It was a huge break through for me.. First time I could truly say I loved my self.

It's interesting that you say that. I've recently discovered how amazing it is to live near life, not within it. I find it all ties into the veil of 'maya' surrounding us, and how we would prefer to view it, rather than be engrossed in it.

To add some thoughts to the 9 commentary:

"And nine...nine rings were gifted to the race of Men...who above all else, desire power."
- Galadriel, the Lord of The Rings

Sometimes fiction and non-fiction cross boundaries

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjoones

perhaps ill put one together myself.

You should!
I would love to read something like that. I have found it isn't as intimidating as I thought (posting here) took me two years after all this started to finally make my first post

No regrets though but I do wish I had started earlier. I have found the community in certain forums to be less judgmental you could say. That is why I stayed away so long

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut

In rise of the planet of the apes chimp 9 is the one that successfully recovers from the enhancer they give her.

Call me odd but.. monkeys have always given me the creeps

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You mentioned seeing 'purple' shapes... Is this when you're conscious and looking around, or is it in your sleep/eyes closed?
reply to post by Trajan

Always when awake, my dreams have gotten interesting again like lucid dreams etc but this is different.

Only time it went all purple was when I seen the "eye" and the planets. I tried to give the best explanation I could a few pages back. It is hard to describe. I used to just "play" with them as a kid and they would float around me kinda.

Now they will just appear in my vision if I look a certain way and float doing shapes etc.. doesn't seem that useful honestly. I am hoping someone has this too and is more knowledgeable than myself. If I meditate on my third eye my forehead pulses and throbs. Not a pain though.. just an odd sensation.

I have had severe migraines since like the age of 4 I know these things are probably tied together.. but not sure. Rather not mess with this third eye thing
I still have some fear about certain past events.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by redreemer

Sometimes fiction and non-fiction cross boundaries

My favorite movie

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Who's this?
reply to post by dragnik

Care to elaborate a little? Not sure I got what the point you were trying to make.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I read about the group of nine some years ago.
Thought it was called the group of nine. Consisting of nine members who sit at a round table running the world. I don't recall where I read this. Maybe its the council of nine, don't really remember.

On topic of dreams and number nine. I had a dream years ago and woke up saying over and over " 9A8, 9A8, have to remember 9a8". Never knew what it meant. A is number 1 and added to the 8 makes 9.

At the time I was having a lot of nightmares and was being counselled by an Egyptian man who instructed me to write my dreams down. He said have pen and paper by the bed, to do it as soon as I wake up. I didn't have the pen and paper, so I just kept saying it so I didn't forget. The thing is though, my dream was about airplanes and me driving around in a black mustang car, so in my head I was thinking' mustang, plane' but it came out of my mouth as 9a8.

I kept googling it and only thing I ever found was its the the airport prefix code for ugashik alaska. So its nothing.

This reminds me, isn't there a Beatles or pink Floyd song called " number 9"?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

thanks for your advice .. i will shortly.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The meaning of the number nine is interesting.

Here is one I found

R. Allendy speaks about the curious arithmetical properties of the nine which gives it a very particular character because of the use of our decimal notation system. In another numerical notation system they would cease to exist: the difference between an unspecified number and the number formed by the inversion of its digits is always a multiple of 9 - example: between 26 and 62, the difference is 36, multiple of 9; the multiples of 9 are always composed of digits where the sum (once reduced) is equal to 9; the product 123456789 x 9 gives 9 times the digit 1 in the answer (1111111101). Concerning this last property, Elisabeth Haich mentiones the next calculations:

0 x 9 + 1 = 1
1 x 9 + 2 = 11
12 x 9 + 3 = 111
123 x 9 + 4 = 1111
1234 x 9 + 5 = 11111
12345 x 9 + 6 = 111111
123456 x 9 + 7 = 1111111
1234567 x 9 + 8 = 11111111
12345678 x 9 + 9 = 111111111
123456789 x 9 + 10 = 1111111111

Source

top topics