It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What are "The Nines"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

Wow.. Thank you for sharing that experience. A lot of it resonated with me on some level too. I have felt my life as kinda "trapped" on a disk so to speak like you say. Interesting. Did this "man in black" that you mention wear a fedora type hat? When I was a young one that was a reoccurring theme in my dreams.

Do you feel an affinity towards the number nine? Ever since I was a kid I have considered it my "lucky" number. My fathers favorite number is 99

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Then he focuses in on one of my friends and pulls out this small metal disc. It was about 4 inches in diameter with a one inch hole in the center. So he somehow uses some sort of tech that puts the friend inside the disc! Then he grabs some kind of hammer thing and smashes the disc really hard and puts a big bend in it. This process seemed to lock our friend inside of the disc. The dark man goes on to tell us that the guy will not be able to be released until... "The Nine Come!"

Man that part seriously sent CHILLS up and down my spine.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

He might be telling you the real truth about what is going on or he might unconciously in the spirit be having some fun with with creating a personality that knows and understand too much about some things but at the same time plays around with other peoples heads by creating a fantasy

The closeness of what people call insanety and genious comes to mind

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Origin

Nine is the most troublesome number in etymology. There are several phrases of uncertain parentage that include the word. Examples are, cloud nine, nine days' wonder and the infamous whole nine yards. We can add 'dressed to the nines' to that list.

Dressed to the ninesThe most frequently heard attempts to explain the phrase's derivation involve associating the number nine with clothing in some way. One theory has it that tailors used nine yards of material to make a suit (or, according to some authors, a shirt). The more material you had the more kudos you accrued, although nine yards seems generous even for a fop. Another commonly repeated explanation comes from the exquisitely smart uniforms of the 99th (Lanarkshire) Regiment of Foot, which was raised in 1824. The problem with these explanations is that they come with no evidence to support them, apart from a reference to the number nine (or 99, which seems to be stretching the cloth rather thinly). The regiment was in business in the early 19th century, which is at least the right sort of date for a phrase that became widely used in the middle of that century.[...]

read more at:
www.phrases.org.uk...

theres another thread about the numberology of the 9-11 sequence

Nines are weird and chaotic to me

talking about Nines
a national "light" beer has a fantasy football game where there's a code for potential team members to select from : 5 positions make a team QB/WR-TE/RB/K/D

i might have player codes to swap, i have noticed that the Codes containing either symbols '9' OR '6' (found printed on the bottles) are prone to be rejected
edit on 4-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
Hello friend! I rarely post but I noticed those two pictures you posted farther up on this page. I've also seen this image all around me, as everything during a deep meditation/astral projection experience I had a couple of weeks ago. I'd describe it as violet fractal patterns everywhere, everything. I don't think you're mad. Unless I am too! But who knows, I might be too
peace

Thank you for sharing. The fractal pattern you describe it how the big vision I had opened up with the "eye" and then planets and stars etc still it stopped on one in particular. I wasn't really even trying.. the only thing I was trying at the time was to stay sane and not find my way back to the mental health ward. It was the scariest encounter I have had, all purple no matter where I looked. Wide awake not sleeping meditating at all. I was scared ####less
still the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life though.

Have you ever tryed remote viewing? I messed with it for a bit an had good results but found it kinda pointless I guess and decided to work on other things. Have you found any practical use for them (the lights)? Did you see them as a kid too? Sorry for all the questions it is nice knowing you are not alone in something.

Maybe you and I can experiment somehow with these lights we see?
If you have remote viewed before we could try using random images from Google as "targets" One of us views the "picture" and holds it in the minds eye with focus and then the other draws something and see what they get.

I am out of practice but I had crazy good results a few years ago with it.

Namaste
edit on 3-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

To answer most of your questions. Yes I can remote view (or what I believe is remote viewing, basically it's like im in astral form but can't move at all. Only thing is, my remote viewing is usually very blurry and indistinct. But I see places I've never been to before it my life. Maybe in my past lives? No I did not see these lights when I was younger, I usually see them during deep meditation sessions recently.

As for your second part sure! I'm always looking for people to perform metaphysical experiments with. You can u2u me (if I've even unlocked that feature? since I don't post much) or just talk about it here. Peace synthetic.
edit on 4-11-2012 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2012 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

He might be telling you the real truth about what is going on or he might unconciously in the spirit be having some fun with with creating a personality that knows and understand too much about some things but at the same time plays around with other peoples heads by creating a fantasy .
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I agree. Trust me this thought has crossed my mind numerous times.. However I just have to give in you know? I can't fight it anymore LOL That gets me nowhere but fear and circular thought patterns.

I have realized even if something is "shaping" me you could say. I have turned into a very loving person because of this life. To me that is all that matters you know? Say I got this all wrong etc and it's all a trap. Well I got to feel some wonderful things here.

Hopefully the love I have done my best to share will stay behind when I do "die" one day. Maybe I won't get to even see this new "form" of myself after I leave the earth or "pass over" etc.. but I could care less. I had a very interesting life. Better than no experience at all.

Maybe I didn't make a bunch of money or become what society considers "successful" but I do believe my time spent here taught me some very valuable lessons a part of me needed to learn.
edit on 4-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

As for your second part sure! I'm always looking for people to perform metaphysical experiments with. You can u2u me (if I've even unlocked that feature? since I don't post much) or just talk about it here. Peace synthetic.
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

I am a NUB here too
I think you may only 20 post for an instant message. You may get one from me.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Number 9 Numerology

Global awareness LINK

When you multiply any number by 9, then add the resulting digits and reduce them to a single digit, it always becomes a 9. For example, 6 x 9 = 54, reduce 54 to a single digit by adding them together: 5 + 4 = 9. Similarly, 8 x 9 = 72, and 7 + 2 = 9. Or 23 x 9 = 207, 2 + 0 + 7 = 9, and so forth. There is nothing coincidental about this peculiarity. Try it. Any number, no matter how large, multiplied by 9 reduces to 9. From a numerological perspective, the 9 simply takes over, like the infamous body snatchers.

Any number that was initially increased by a factor of 9 loses its own identity and instead takes on the characteristics of the 9. No other number has that quality. A different, but no less distinctive and revealing, attribute of the 9 is that when you add (as opposed to multiply) it to any other number, then reduce that number to a single digit, it always comes back to itself, as if nothing was added at all. For example, 5 + 9 = 14, 1 + 4 = 5. Or 7 + 9 = 16, 1 + 6 = 7. 24 (which reduces to 6) + 9 = 33, 3 + 3 = 6. Again, have some fun, try it on a bunch of numbers.

I remember when I discovered this above during my psychosis LOL I seriously thought nines were taking over the world or something. I had never heard of it until then. If you do play around with it like the author above suggest just don't go crazy!

The 9 has some similarities with the 6. However, whereas the 6 as a symbol of motherly (or fatherly) love, giving its love and care to friends, family and the immediate community, the 9 offers it to the world at large; the 9, more than any other number, has global consciousness. Looking at the shape of the symbol is, as always, quite telling. The 9 is like the 6 upside down, a symbol of her offering sympathy and compassion to everyone; a reservoir of giving with a generous downward spout.

The 9 lives in the world and understands the connections between all of mankind. It is a humanitarian, and sees no real difference between its neighbor next door and the person living in a very different culture and environment on the other side of the world. The 9 is the least judgmental of all numbers, the most tolerant and the most conscious.

You guys should see if you have the 9's in your numerology reading.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
For anyone interested this is a free site to get a basic numerology reading. As with everything take it with a grain of salt
sometimes the results are interesting though.

LINK

If you do check it out make sure you scroll down to see all the numbers.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Nope.
Mine are 11, 8, 5 & 3
Path, destiny, desire, dreams.

And I must say that except for the analytical skills attribute, the destiny-8 decription is almost completely the opposite of me and describes me in no way whatsoever.

Numerology fail.

I used this site.
Numerology thing
edit on 4-11-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

I'll check yours out and see if it gives me different magic numbers....

edit on 4-11-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
HA HA HA HAAA HAAA.....not ONE number 9 in the whole she-bang....LOL..

Dang, your site gives a butt-load of numbers.
Here are mine from your site:
11,8,5,3-- Path, Destiny, Soul, Personality

additional numbers that were not given on the previous site "reading":

Maturity= 1
Pinnacle= 7,5,3,1
Challenge= 4,3,1,7
Cycle= 6,1,4
Birthday= 1

What all that means?
I have no idea. But there ain't no nines in there......

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Lol seemed to be spot on for me.
. Thank you.

Two more songs that might mean something

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yay!! I got a nine WHOOOOT!!!!

This time I used my full birth name (in the two above I used my married name, in this one I used my maiden name).

Using my full birth name my numbers are:

Path, destiny, desire, dream

Now I must retract my previous statement about the bunk number 8, since it was supposed to be a 3.

Yes, the description of these particular numbers are very parallel to my persona.

I concede a numerology success in this particular instance

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

LOL your post make me smile

From what remember the different numbers are for different "cycles" of you life. Different things you have to learn etc. Mine is actually kinda spot on for the most part. Except my First number (life path) number = 1

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Lol seemed to be spot on for me. . Thank you. Two more songs that might mean something .

Oh boy.. Last time someone came in and said listen to this song I almost cried LOL no idea even really why.. just was touched somehow LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wow. I can relate to a lot of the things discussed here. I had a dream like experience several years ago which really made an impression on me. First of all let me say, I was on a lot of '___'. At that time I considered myself pretty experienced with hallucinogens. However, the stuff I got was laid out on the blotter WAY too strong. I took four of these hits, and within minutes I was already tripping extremely hard. It felt about as strong as taking several 10 strips maybe 1/2 sheet of acid at once. But I only took 4 tabs.

Anyway, after tripping my face off for a couple hours it's coming on stronger and stronger. I got to that point where you are tripping so hard that the reality as we normally see it disappears. At this point you go into a sort of dream. At least that's always how I looked at it, like it's all occurring inside my mind. For all I know my consciousness left my body and went somewhere else, but that's beside the point. A lot of what happened in this "dream" I can't recall, it felt like I was in it forever. I do remember some things as the acid was starting to wear off a little (I had been in it for several hours real-time).

I became aware I was in some kind of labyrinth or maze. I've been in this maze for eons. The maze is on the outside of a sphere. Sometimes it's like I'm getting a bird's eye view of myself in this maze. It reminds me of the old sonic the hedgehog game where you run around on the outside of a sphere in these bonus levels. Somewhere in my memory, I know that the trick to any maze is at every intersection you just turn the same way every time. Whenever I get the bird's eye view I realize that I'm on a sphere and the maze is so insanely intricate that my mind is blown and recoils back down. After what seemed like another eon on top of who knows how many, I made it to the end of the maze. I was absolutely overjoyed. There was light and colored patterns, and then I am in a bright room.

There were two beings in the room sitting and facing this round doorway. The beings were speaking incredibly fast in some language I didn't understand, while just staring at the doorway. It occurred to me somehow that these two beings are doing calculations or counting or something. Somehow I feel they are calculating the ultimate equation which describes the entire universe. Once they finish their calculation the round door will open, and something wonderful will happen. When they do finish, the door opens and I'm enveloped by light and color patterns again. Then I find myself back on the intricate sphere maze again. It occurs to me somehow that this has all happened before, and I am stuck in an infinite loop. Some time after that I "woke up" back to the normal world.

Sorry that ran a little longer than I had hoped.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

This time I used my full birth name (in the two above I used my married name, in this one I used my maiden name).

Yea you gotta be sure to use your given name not one you have taken.
Or something like that anyway..

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Sorry that ran a little longer than I had hoped.
reply to post by dave0davidson

Stuff your sorry in a sack LOL

I like reading experiences of others just because it helps with the "alone" feeling that creeps up.
What you mentioned sounds similar to a near death experience I had when I was a young boy. Have you ever had one?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Thank you so much.. Really needed that right meow LOL purrfect

I would totally hug you right now if possible.

Even if you are a cactus or something I would still hug you.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm a 7 and the life path description is accurate.

Check life path numbers of anyone you know well and you will probably find this to be true.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join