It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gallup Early Voting results Romney 52% and Obama 46%

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I dont like nobama at all but at the same time, im a realist and despite the gallop polls and so forth, im almost 100% certain, hes going to win again.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Romney 52%
Obama 46%
Industrio-military complex 100%

No change sheeple. Yawn.

From a site about Bill Hicks:

"In a routine called “The Elite” on his album Rant in E-Minor, Hicks speculates on what happens to a new president. “When you win, you go in this smokey room with the 12 industrialist/capitalist scum#s who got you [elected]...And this screen comes down—whrrrrrrr—and this big guy says, ‘Roll the film.’ It’s a shot of the Kennedy assassination from an angle you’ve never seen before. [Big laugh.] And it looks suspiciously off the grassy knoll. And the screen comes up and they go to the new president and say, ‘Any questions?’”
edit on 3-11-2012 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

National polls.

The last hope of a desperate supporter.

Funny those were the same polls used and touted by the Obama campaign i 08, now all the sudden they are no good......love the doublestandard

Really?

You have proof of that?

I followed the 2008 campaign very close, and they had weekly updates on the battleground polling.

Nice try, desperation does funny things.

Im not gonna sit here like I did on the other thread, and spoon feed you info.........because LIKe on the other thread youll just deny that the information I gave to you , was what you asked for......

You dont want the truth or youd seek it out for yourself.......

If you watched or even remembered the 2008 election.........you would remember CNN MSNBC NYTIMES and many others constantly using Gallup as a source for Obamas election chances.......

I swear........some people cant do things for themselves.........

BTW you never answered me...............are you going to come back on your thread and admit that you were wrong when Romney gets elected?
edit on 3-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
deleted. I am a moron who can't read
edit on 3-11-2012 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
At least someone is taking responsibility for their actions...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Yeah, unfortunately it's a fake pic.

But then again, if i were poor and needed food or a little cash, i'd hold up any sign too if it meant a hot meal.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

so you're assuming that some republican paid the man to hold up the sign?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

so you're assuming that some republican paid the man to hold up the sign?

Do you think it's not possible?

If you were starving and someone offered you 5 dollars to hold up a sign, would you do it?

I would.

Regardless, to me it looks like a photoshop/doctored picture. The writing on the sign looks fake.
edit on 3-11-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Capitalist vs Capitalist

Just another loss for humanity regardless who wins.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfamousRebel
Capitalist vs Capitalist

Just another loss for humanity regardless who wins.

What it comes down to is who will screw up the country the least over the next 4 years??? Talk about a crappy situation when we have 2 horrible candidates to vote for

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

This country has been screwed up since it's inception, because the people rely on the ruling and rich class to maintain control over them.

If the sheep would actually understand to run away from the slaughterhouse they wouldn't get killed.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Im not gonna sit here like I did on the other thread, and spoon feed you info.........because LIKe on the other thread youll just deny that the information I gave to you , was what you asked for

Except that isn't what you did in the other thread, you did exactly what you are doing here.

You spout off claims that you have no clue about, and then asked for proof of those claims you turtle up and tell people you aren't going to do their research for them. But YOU are making these claims, so the burden of proof is on YOU.

BTW you never answered me...............are you going to come back on your thread and admit that you were wrong when Romney gets elected?

I will admit the polls were wrong, I am not saying Obama will win with 100% certainty. It's a very close race, but using all data available right now, Obama is LEADING, note that doesn't mean I am declaring him the winner.

But it does sound like you are declaring Romney the winner with your "when Romney gets elected" wording, so are you going to admit that YOU were wrong if Obama wins?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by Taiyed

Well everyone says you need Ohio to win it. Take a look at Romneys Ohio pictures! But of course Obama says he is winning ohio so it must be true. Why would the president LIE to you?

So you are going to take pictures from ONE, in ONE very conservative part of Ohio as proof that Romney is leading?

But you are going to dismiss months of polling from many different polling companies all showing that Obama is up 2-3 points in Ohio?

Wishful thinking I guess, but you may be setting yourself up for dissapointment.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

But you are going to dismiss months of polling from many different polling companies all showing that Obama is up 2-3 points in Ohio?

Wishful thinking I guess, but you may be setting yourself up for dissapointment.

National polls.

You said it, not I.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

National polls.

You said it, not I.

Do you honestly not know the difference between individual State polling and National polling?

It makes me so sad that American voters who think they are informed don't even understand how our elections work and why some polling shows a better picture than others.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
And Huffington Post showed a poll last week of early voters , which showed Obama with a 20 point lead.

Which is right?

My prediction for over a year now...........Obama wins , but it's close.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

National polls.

Unless,of course, they favor YOUR guy

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kimar

Zionist shills.

That is all.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If I could vote I would spoil my ballot.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

National polls.

Unless,of course, they favor YOUR guy

National polls have shifted and they now show Obama with a very very slight lead.

They still don't matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join