It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time, Indian army reports UFOs/humaoid robots and publishes pics, says its no aircraft.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Don't judge a book by its cover.The Mayans were just as superstitious yet they were advanced and very credible for the ancients.Just remember that bud.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Thats the best pictures their military could get?

That could be absolutely anyting, including a prob with the camera or shine off of something.......

I dunno........

I can somewhat believe some of the reports but..........providing this pic as proof kinda dumbfounds me

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Interesting in many ways.. One thing about this is odd to me.. The fact that these reports, after considering these things as not anything known, they make a point of saying that it doesn't mean the objects are extraterrestrial.. They have no clue what they are, but they conclude that they know what they are not. Not anything identifiable as terrestrial, but afraid to say it is anything alien to earth..

A lot of ATS members are also adamant about declaring that it doesnt mean it's "aliens"
But if it really isn't something from earth, then what else is available to call them?

I may not know what these are from this posting, but I do already know for a fact that there are aliens here in our solar system, but to me, it isn't a big deal.. It was a big deal a long time ago when I first learned they were here from credible relatives of mine.. It is old news to me now.. What is funny though is witnessing people being so afraid of the issue because of the social taboo that has been brainwashed into most everyone. It is beyond rediculous.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Thank you!
I knew this story sounded familiar when I read it but I couldn't place it.
Now I remember running across it some six years ago.

edit on 2-11-2012 by Sabreblade because: Because I obviously can't spell remember

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Very interesting OP, I will be back later on to comment, after I do some digging of my own.

SnF

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
We're talking about India here.

My buddy who is in medical school was there two summers ago. He said the market was lined with mystics, fortune tellers and unlicensed doctors who said they could remove tumors from you without any surgical tools. Years ago, those quacks were debunked when hidden cameras caught them using chicken parts. Anyway, he was there as part of a humanitarian deal where they provided free checkups and medical services for the poor. Some of the people were so superstitious they would rather some nutjob rub pebbles & incense over them while chanting, than taking the antibiotics he was giving them.

India, Pakistan....etc...full of superstitious and ideological extremists. I would take whatever they say with a grain of salt and assume it's BS, unless real evidence is presented.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

I'm unclear here, you're saying that because India, and the hundreds of millions of people that make it up, has some nuts, the entire populace and apparent government agencies involved here, are to be dismissed? If that's the logic, then because the US had Fatty Arbuckle, anything Einstein said was to be taken with a grain of salt. Or because the US has Jersey Shore, everything coming from MIT is suspect?

It is VERY hard to convey seeing something that is not supposed to exist to a person who wholly believes the thing does not exist. In fact, this they greatest effort in futility. Jesus could come back, walk on water, heal the sick, water into wine and put every action on youtube, from 500 different angles, and most of the population would say, "eh, hoax, show me proof." Could this be why he is never coming back, hell I'm never coming back after seeing this insane asylum.

It is a valid point that the Army, which must maintain credibility at all costs, has put itself on the line in some way. If so, why?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Klassified

Seriously? Just because you didn't see it and don't deem these pictures worthy doesn't mean it isn't real and didn't happen.

Did you get me confused with someone else M? I just said there wasn't much to see, and that larger pics would help. I didn't say it didn't happen, or anything close to that.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is pretty amazing to me.I would love to see the video of the four foot robot.
Another thing is that there equipment could not pick the objects up,but yet
they could see them from the ground.If there really was a robot seen to
be walking around and then fly off,does that mean the orbs that were seen
by the indian army were robots flying around?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

I guess the army would not publish anything more than these, but they are talking, that by itself means a lot.

True enough. They are obviously taking it seriously.
It will be interesting to see if this goes hush just as fast as it made news.
edit on 11/2/2012 by Klassified because: partial redaction

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I consider this a scary article. In how the military is being so open about it. i mean, its not every day you see a article on UFO sightings like these, especially alot in the past couple months. Even the Chinese are worried about it, and they even put in the article that these objects are not necessarily from outer space, which means they stillare considering these objects to be extra-terrestial. Now with this, the booms, "meteor" sightings, and increased UFO sightings, something seems a little off. Who knows, maybe nothing will happene, but one must learn to keep an open mind. S & F.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Very interesting S&f for digging this up

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
We might well be witnessing the dawn of the new beginning that will go beyond dusk of December 22

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You do know this story is from 2004, right? No more news since then and just this old rehash piece, I smell something amiss here.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The Cylons are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously if you haven't watched Battlestar Gallactica you need to watch and you'll know what I mean. That show is awesome.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This could be a hoax. Did a google search and this video is from June 2012, the comments are screaming hoax. A confirmation in this thread would be great, real or not.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It was seen by 14 persons including the six scientists. Kulkarni then interviewed each expedition member separately to verify what the team had seen. Copies of his detailed report were circulated to the PMO, ISRO, the Army and several intelligence agencies. Kulkarni established his team hadn't seen natural phenomenon. The matter, however, was buried soon after.

Well obviously the 14 who were on the expedition didn't see it like that and I'm gathering from your comment, you were not one of them?
edit on 3-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I find the chinese lantern explanation to be a cliche. I don't think that is the explanation. In fact, if it were something of chinese origin, I'm pretty sure the indians would not talk about it and instead quietly start making preparations against such technology.

Its pretty big news that the fourth largest army in the world is talking about it publicly the way they have. ... perhaps this is where the cover up ends....

edit on 3-11-2012 by sonik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This could simply be some sort of New, Russian, Chinese or US drone model that was tested in the area. Either that or it's a UFO/humaoid robot that just looks like a blip of light......

For the record.
I'm a believer in ET and it could be a UFO/humaoid robot but I'm going to go with Media hype on this one.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I just had the thought that the Orbs are not UFO's but living beings from earth that are trying to communicate with us in the only way they know. (CROP Circles).

I haven't heard this but I'm sure it's been said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join