It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time, Indian army reports UFOs/humaoid robots and publishes pics, says its no aircraft.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+107 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is actually the first time I have seen something like this coming out of a very credible news source, not one but multiple. The army reported a a lot of UFO activities recently in the China India border. They are not drones, because drones have been identified seperately and logged. This are the classical illuminated balls. Even the Prime Minister has been alerted.

As i am posting this from my iPad, I cannot add pictures or quote texts here.

I will make points for a quick read:

* New Delhi and Prime Minister notified.
* Unidentified Luminous Objects, verified not to be drones, or satellites.
* Mobile radar brought to the area, did not pick up anything.
* A drone sent out to chase could not catch up, after the drone reached it max altitude.
* Seperate scientific investication made it clear its not cometc or planets, still unidentified.
* A 4 foot tall robot like humanoid photographed walking in the mountain, then became airborne and left.

Please visit the link HERE.

More news source

Yahoo news

Kashmir Times
edit on 2/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Interesting. S and F. I took a quick read, and will check in later. These do seem like very mysterious sightings, and the source seems credible.

It is refreshing to see some openness about the topic there, and discussion about scientific study.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

From those photos it's impossible to tell what is in the picture.

Although India does have a long tradition of describing "ufos". Vimanas.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Not much to see here. These could be anything. Larger pics would help a lot.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I guess the army would not publish anything more than these, but they are talking, that by itself means a lot.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The top picture is apparently taken by the expedition in 2004 from 50 meters distance and they have described it as airborne humanoid robot.

Wait, they've already published that story on February 13, 2006. wtf!?
India Today Feb 13,2006

edit on 2-11-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

We seem to be, being probed, the sightings are everywhere. we have a friend that saw them go into the oceon from a larger shaped object.

ORANGE “FIREBALL” PHENOMENON CONTINUES UNABATED INTO SEPTEMBER 2012

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is VERY interesting

If it gets on MSM and its not ridiculed I'll suspect we're being set up.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
This is VERY interesting

If it gets on MSM and its not ridiculed I'll suspect we're being set up.

You know after reading what you wrote, this story does make it look threatening, with stuff like hunanoid robots, the army being helpless etc. does make it looks all sci fi and a prep for an envasion.

A wierd feeling afer reading this news article, as this is the first time i can see a MSM or the army/govt. being so open.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

From the article "The yellowish spheres appear to lift off from the horizon on the Chinese side and slowly traverse the sky for three to five hours before disappearing."

Do I have to point out the obvious conclusion? Chinese Lanterns. You've got to admit that the 'fiery orange spears' seem to fit.....and seeing how they are coming from China....well

As for the flying "robot" sighting.......I dunno. Unless they've got some better footage that they release, I'm going to have to remain a bit skeptical about that one.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Airborne Humanoid Robot

This will be on everyones shopping list.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

From the article "The yellowish spheres appear to lift off from the horizon on the Chinese side and slowly traverse the sky for three to five hours before disappearing."

Do I have to point out the obvious conclusion? Chinese Lanterns. You've got to admit that the 'fiery orange spears' seem to fit.....and seeing how they are coming from China....well

As for the flying "robot" sighting.......I dunno. Unless they've got some better footage that they release, I'm going to have to remain a bit skeptical about that one.

Yes i also thought about that but, drones sent to chase them could not catch up, also trained army spotters whos job it is to identfy air crafts and other things in the sky could not positively identify them, whole radars were brought up, scientific teams sent out to investigate.

And about the robot part, why would the army or govt be lying. Its not like some Joe wants his 15 mins of fame on youtube. Its not the pics that have been released i am trying to point out with this thread. Its the fact that the army is talking.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
S&F for the cool info. So the million dollar question is 'where is the film of the robot figure?' It could be Chinese tech, or ever Japanese (as they are truely the world leaders in robotics) but to not show up on radar or other means and the take off into space then this really is a mystery as i doubt even they have this tech yet? but who knows, its certainly encouraging that the MSM is reporting this and from a credible source. Maybe we should try tracking down the scientists in a hope of getting a copy of this film? whos game then???

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

yes, I'm sure real scientists cannot tell the difference between Chinese lanterns and unidentifiable objects

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The yellowish spheres appear to lift off from the horizon on the Chinese side and slowly traverse the sky for three to five hours before disappearing.

Clearly Chineese lanterns.

Silly Indians.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

It's Iron Man. It has to be.

Tony, where are you?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Seriously? Just because you didn't see it and don't deem these pictures worthy doesn't mean it isn't real and didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
We're talking about India here.

My buddy who is in medical school was there two summers ago. He said the market was lined with mystics, fortune tellers and unlicensed doctors who said they could remove tumors from you without any surgical tools. Years ago, those quacks were debunked when hidden cameras caught them using chicken parts. Anyway, he was there as part of a humanitarian deal where they provided free checkups and medical services for the poor. Some of the people were so superstitious they would rather some nutjob rub pebbles & incense over them while chanting, than taking the antibiotics he was giving them.

India, Pakistan....etc...full of superstitious and ideological extremists. I would take whatever they say with a grain of salt and assume it's BS, unless real evidence is presented.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The yellowish spheres appear to lift off from the horizon on the Chinese side and slowly traverse the sky for three to five hours before disappearing.

To my knowledge Chinese lanterns do not last 3-5 hours !...........15 or 20 mins max.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Strange,I'll have top look into it a little more.But for now I'm going with the explanation of the UFO being mis identified and the robot unexplainable.I'll check back in a couple of days.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join