It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time, Indian army reports UFOs/humaoid robots and publishes pics, says its no aircraft.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
We're talking about India here.

My buddy who is in medical school was there two summers ago. He said the market was lined with mystics, fortune tellers and unlicensed doctors who said they could remove tumors from you without any surgical tools. Years ago, those quacks were debunked when hidden cameras caught them using chicken parts. Anyway, he was there as part of a humanitarian deal where they provided free checkups and medical services for the poor. Some of the people were so superstitious they would rather some nutjob rub pebbles & incense over them while chanting, than taking the antibiotics he was giving them.

India, Pakistan....etc...full of superstitious and ideological extremists. I would take whatever they say with a grain of salt and assume it's BS, unless real evidence is presented.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

There are plenty of religious types, superstitious types and ideological extremists that will believe just about anything, in just about every country on Earth mate, USA most definitely included...so let's not try to muddy the waters of this report simply by trying to discredit an entire country with a population the size of India's.

Yes, India has it's share of ignorant poor people who would be classed as backward in their views and beliefs, but i'll say again, so do many other countries.

Let's not forget, not only is India NOT a backward country, entirely full of peasants scratching around in the mud, but on the contrary, they have a very successful space programme, are talking about space stations, Lunar bases and the rest...they are also the innovators of some of the worlds most sophisticated missile technology currently in existence...not exactly run by ragged, filthy mumbling religious nutcases as you seem to insinuate.

You go ahead and assume what you like is BS...make as many snap judgements based on cultural predudice as you like..but you might want to have a go at discrediting the information before wrongly attempting to discredit a huge nation of 1.21 Billion people with sweeping statements.

I think the more important thing here in this story is that it's being openly reported by the mainstream in India and that they are being honest and saying that they don't know what it is, it's a relatively new development in the field of Ufology..mostly, our governments either outright lie, or claim it's some other identifiable object rather than being honest, and human, and potentially risk looking impotent...it's a vast improvement IMO.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Is it me or does that "UFO" look like a steaming soda can? Some how i think we've been probed way too long to be subject to alien slaughter so i'm kicking back my feet in comfort

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hi, this is my second post here. I have had around 100 ufo encounters, with a defining database of videos. I have been trained by AB`s. Many times energy shapes you see will not make sense to you from a configuration viewpoint, such as this. For instance,the so called "white orbs" are a superior life forms with sub atomic powers,ETC., these energy life forms are collecting information about everything really, but in particular, humans and the condition of the earth and biosphere. They can morph, be invisible, read you, scan, join,split, etc., the information is flowed upwards if you will like in any functional organization. There is a Divine Council, they told me who they are, on tape. They have told and helped humanity before, through out history. Please check this link out as I finally found a writer. White orb underneath UFO and I will refrain from saying what the UFO on top is, albeit IMO.

Snip

All`s I can say in brief is, the more spiritual you are, the better for you, by far and away. LOVE IS THE KEY

Thank you,
Les

Mod Edit: Content removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 15h.) Spamming. Thank you - Jak
edit on 12/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Its a hiker...

"Robo" hiker dude is climbing away from us up an outcrop. It's a thermal image.

Well spotted intrptr

It does look very much like the attire in this example:

But, it looks like an ordinary (non-thermal) photograph to me, unlike the other image that was posted which does look like a thermal image to me.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FireballStorm

Thanks.

But, it looks like an ordinary (non-thermal) photograph to me, unlike the other image that was posted which does look like a thermal image to me.

Nowadays camera technology has improved to combine spectrums. They call it "full spectrum" and the camera has "day settings" which can be programmed to include ambient light and any heat signatures if the temperature differential is great enough. So the mountains are lit normally in the background because the ambient temperature is within a few degrees but the image of the hiker is above the programmed threshold and appears hot to the detectors. The final image is combined within the cameras software and wallah...

glowing robo dude.

What I'm wondering is if this new feature is available in video yet or still just single frame? I looked on the web at various FLIR and themal imaging cameras but couldn't find any examples of this. So that would be the kind of secret tech still that only law enforcement and government / military might have. I am sure that is partially why this image is so popular. We can't buy that camera yet. Even if you could it would surely be above our price range.

I could be wrong on that tech review (as well as robo UFO dude) but my spidy sense is tingling.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ABFriend7

I never follow examiner links. They are time wasters

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

i loved the theory too. but... you need to wake up

the writings of sitchin are factless assumptions at best. If you think this statement is wrong, you seriously need to research more before you make yourself look pretty darn stupid. There is a basic rule, if you are to present "fact", you must present viable evidence to back up that fact. Sitchin does not do this, and instead attaches his own reasoning and sometimes uses old evidence which has since proven to be incorrect.

Von Daniken is worse. I conclude that this guy is a fraudster, who takes Sitchins incorrect "facts" and embellishes them further.

This is not the thread for this discussion. But the AA theory is seriously flawed. I'm not saying i don't believe in the basic theory that maybe aliens (Gods) came to earth and had some involvement, but AA as it was presented in the books and TV show really isn't something that any sane human would want to attach themselves too, and doing so makes you look a bit silly, when you unearth the untruths and plain lies that have been peddled.

Also, dismissing the debunking video as "some youtube video" makes you look even more stupid. You cannot argue with the debunks raised. Maybe some of the debunks are weak or wrong, but there's so many in there that at least 75% leave core AA theory under question, which should be enough to set alarm bells ringing.

Note: I believed the AA theory 100% for a number of years. I now believe none of what i've read/been told, as the facts quoted to confirm the theories are incorrect. It took me some time to come to terms with this. I posted in length on ATS about it on the relevant threads (AA debunking) .... but hey, if you can't be bothered to watch a video to counterbalance your thoughts, thats fine... most humans have that problem, it's called having a closed mind. You probably think you have an open mind because you think out of the box with the AA beliefs... unfortunately you have closed your mind to common sense, fact and logic. You cannot argue that this theory stands up when book/tv show tells you that large H blocks are made of granite and perfectly edged and then it turns out that they are sandstone and not accurately edged at all, can you?

anyway. back on topic. If this is to be taken seriously then more footage should be released. Given that they claim to have been recording footage and investigating these events, there must be lots of it. So where is it? Why bother announcing anything and not releasing anything more than a few low res images? I don't see this as the biggest news in UFOlogy at all, unless they release more evidence..... my bet is that we'll never see that happen

edit on 7-11-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

cool story bro.

but i think i'm gonna stick with the same belief i have held for the past fourteen years

it makes more sense to me than anything else and thats why i believe it.

thank you drive-thru.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a hiker oh gadw - dont you see how different it is, almost like a picture pasted from another picture, it's not even on the ground, it's in the air, a hiker wouldnt be shiney white on the muddy and brightless background, looks like a picture pasted from another picture. I am wasting my time explaining it seems, some are ignorant

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
This is VERY interesting

If it gets on MSM and its not ridiculed I'll suspect we're being set up.

I've thought a lot about that recently, with curiosity on Mars, the BBC apparently stopping Brian cox from trying to contact aliens (not that it means anything its just the fact aliens are mentioned), they even had Robbie on radio 2 the other day and he talked about his UFO encounter!, as I'm sure everyone has with it being 2012 and all, not that I think doomsdays coming, I really hope so something of significance happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join