It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time, Indian army reports UFOs/humaoid robots and publishes pics, says its no aircraft.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Wasn't there photos or film of something that was of a simular shape (flying humanoid robot)
a few years ago that came out of Mexico or South America ?
I can't remember where or when but I do remember photos.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Found this on flying humanoids in Mexico
The are of the same shape. The ones I am refering to are a few videos down the page.
naturalplane.blogspot.com...

I can't understand why these are classfied as Humanoid Robots instead of Humans flying personal transport.
edit on 3-11-2012 by azureskys because: forgot a link

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Come on guys, I think it's pretty obvious who this is.

Seriously though, this is a super cool story and I really hope something comes out of it!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Chandigarh, Nov. 2 -- The Indian Army and Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) have reported unidentified flying objects (UFOs) in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir, according to a report in the latest issue of news weekly India Today. An ITBP unit based in Thakung, close to the Pangong Tso Lake, reported over 100 sightings of luminous objects between August 1 and October 15 this year, says the magazine report headlined 'Mystery sighting spooks soldiers'.

Source

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Guys this is gold,

I understand the reluctance to believe blindly, but these reports are pretty compelling considering who they come from.

And the area in question has been a hotbed of strange activity for years link

I am trying to find a source for the fact China built a model of part of this disputed territory, and nobody could understand why.

It was spotted on Google earth, they even recreated part of the mountains!

They know whats down there.

I am very interested in the robot sighting, that's an epic sighting (Iron man?).

And the increased activity has got to be some cause for concern, 100 sightings in less than 2 months, and a drone chase!

Things are getting interesting.

If anyone can find that Chinese structure (and there are a lot of them!) please post.

I found it interesting they took such an interest in the area they built a replica - found it, its the third picture on this link

Also, if there was a secret UFO/Alien/advanced base hidden in the Himalayas, then the Chinese and Indian government are acting in accordance, in the past - and especially now.

They have probably been here longer than us!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

We seem to be, being probed, the sightings are everywhere. we have a friend that saw them go into the oceon from a larger shaped object.

ORANGE “FIREBALL” PHENOMENON CONTINUES UNABATED INTO SEPTEMBER 2012

www.nuforc.org...

^^^^ I saw a large golden orb go into the ocean when I was young. It was an hour before sunset, I was on the cliffs overlooking a perfectly calm sea. Giant ball of light, totally undescribable, floats right into the ocean without making so much as a splash.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
looks like those lights that they've been seeing in, um, that nordic country lol for quite a few years i apologize the name of country and phenomen escape me at the moment but i do remember that hey were measure by scientists hnd found to have or emit physical characteristics. the scientists were fro m canada and italy i believe. m something?....

eta: i'd also like to add that i don't believe the chinese get spooked that easy cause they've had their own "spirals" in the sky a lot and have always givent he expected asnwers like a good country should!
edit on 3-11-2012 by fooderatah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I have been thinking. Nothing more than this has been released by the army. And i think nothing more will be.

In india thre is a Right to Information Act. But all the intelligence agencies and army is excluded from the act. But the civilian space agengy and prime ministers office is not. Anyone residing in India can use it to bring forth more info on this, or even a full disclosure!

And for the rest of us. We should be writing emails to ISRO and prime ministers office for verification of this. A prime ministers email verifying this will be the biggest disclosure till now!

What do you guys think?

Here is the prime ministers website

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
When the words picture / video and UFO / aliens come up the first thing that comes to mind is blurry, poor quality. Never can identify anything. So is it an alien - who knows.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

That is awesome, I want one!!!

The Williams X-Jet, created by Williams International, was a small, light-weight Vertical Take Off and Landing (VTOL) system powered by a modified Williams WR-19-A7D turbofan aircraft engine designated WR-19-7 after minor modifications. This vehicle was nicknamed "The Flying Pulpit". It was designed to be operated by and carry one person and controlled by leaning in the direction of desired travel and adjusting the power. It could move in any direction, accelerate rapidly, hover, and rotate on its axis, staying aloft for up to 45 minutes and traveling at speeds up to 60 miles per hour (100 km/h). It was evaluated by the U.S. Army in the 1980s, and was deemed inferior to the capabilities of helicopters and small unmanned aircraft.
Wiki

edit on 3/11/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Interesting post OP!

On a research trip to the barren Samudra Tapu Valley, they had filmed a four-foot tall 'robot-like' figure, that 'walked' along the mountain ridge, took off vertically and disappeared in the sky when excited scientists moved closer. Kulkarni had sent his report to the Union government but the 'UFO encounter' remained a mystery.

But still...

Pics or it didn´t happen...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Well you got a nice shot of a foo-fighter. Those were seen in WWII, just glowing balls of light.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Well obviously the 14 who were on the expedition didn't see it like that and I'm gathering from your comment, you were not one of them?

Well, you're the second person to chastise me in this thread for my comment. So I went back and read what I said yet again, to see what is giving the impression that I was saying this didn't happen, or that I was trying to debunk it. I'm not seeing what you and Mblahnikluver are seeing. So let me expound on my original comment for those who see something dark and ominous in my previous statement.

I said...

Not much to see here. These could be anything. Larger pics would help a lot.

My words here are strictly relative to the images. It would have been nice to see them larger or full size. As they are, they could be anything. In other words, we can't make anything out. That's it. I'm calling nobody a liar. I don't disbelieve their story offhand, and I wasn't trying to poopoo the story, or the OP.

Maybe the two of you could try asking me what I meant next time, instead of assuming it.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Looks interesting

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
Interesting post OP!

On a research trip to the barren Samudra Tapu Valley, they had filmed a four-foot tall 'robot-like' figure, that 'walked' along the mountain ridge, took off vertically and disappeared in the sky when excited scientists moved closer. Kulkarni had sent his report to the Union government but the 'UFO encounter' remained a mystery.

But still...

Pics or it didn´t happen...

I know what you mean, as i mentioned in on an earlier post on this page, we may contact the government asking for more info. I have provided all the links in the post.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
um when i look at this article it says at the top NOVEMBER 12 2012???? then under that it says november 2 ... ok i think this is just something to get ppl talking.. thats all ..

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The story about the humanoid coming down the mountain slope first appeared at least 5 or 6 years ago. I can confirm that at the time, it made front page news in almost all the major newspapers and their websites in India. And at the time, the websites had a direct link to the video that was taken of the humanoid. I remember watching it many times. And apparently I'm the only one here that seemed to have caught a viewing. It basically shows that thing in the picture coming down the mountainside. I remember the humanoid being clearer in the video than that picture. You see it come down a little, the camera following it. It then stops for a few seconds, and then starts to rise back up again. It definitely looked intelligently controlled. Not too much of the thin body could be made out, but the head looked like 3 or 4 large balloons stuck together. And contrary to what the link in the OP says, it did not, at least to me, look like it was 'walking' down, placing one foot after the other, but rather gliding down, maybe hovering even, because it's movement was very smooth and unhindered by the incline.

I've tried in vain to google search that video again. I need to think of the right keywords, but the video does or at least did at one point exist. I'm going to keep trying. Meanwhile, here is another interesting bit from India. You'll notice people are a lil more candid about sharing their videos or saying something about it. Even if it's the military.

UFO over New Delhi airport

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i have misgivings about the veracity of the 'report'...or more accurate lets call it a 'Story'...
when dates are all jumbled up

some photos are from 2004, and as i recall that humanoid robot in the air like it was flying by a jet-pack...
is that the sme pic that has been debunked on many sites already?

India Today / Archive / NATION / November 12, 2012 / Story
Sandeep Unnithan New Delhi, November 2, 2012 | UPDATED 09:06 IST

Mystery Sighting Spooks Soldiers
UFO sightings in Ladakh spook soldiers

Read more at: indiatoday.intoday.in...

if that audio Ad (on the HERE link in the OP) quits playing, then i might be able to read the entire Story, thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Natame
um when i look at this article it says at the top NOVEMBER 12 2012???? then under that it says november 2 ... ok i think this is just something to get ppl talking.. thats all ..

Thats because its the November 12th issue of the magazine.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by darklord

The airforce concluded they were migratory birds in that incident. This one is still unsolved.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join