It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time, Indian army reports UFOs/humaoid robots and publishes pics, says its no aircraft.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If I was part of these advanced beings I would not mess with humans. I would understand that our advanced technology could save them and at the same time would give wet dreams to certain groups of people (military industrial complex people or greedy fat capitalist pigs). We need to get rid of money first then MAYBE we will have access to this higher way of life.

How do I know because the love of money is the root of all evil!!!!! Need proof???? Come on do you really?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

The drone max out altitude, the orbs were above the altitude the drones could fly.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
All Hail the Sky Gods, as they have arriven.

They are our salvation and our future

Our only hope.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

Please don't say that. Don't give in so easily. You never know.............We must challenge and question everything. Even the aliens. We don't know them!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Am i the only one that finds it odd that these sightings are occuring so frequently in areas that were reported to have been areas in which the gods of antiquity often roamed?

indians have thier vimanas

chinese have their sky dragons

and the quotes from the youtube video where the indian defense minister is saying "we are cofident we can contain this THREAT from an alien culture"

odd very odd.

S&F great call OP.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Interesting in many ways.. One thing about this is odd to me.. The fact that these reports, after considering these things as not anything known, they make a point of saying that it doesn't mean the objects are extraterrestrial.. They have no clue what they are, but they conclude that they know what they are not. Not anything identifiable as terrestrial, but afraid to say it is anything alien to earth..

A lot of ATS members are also adamant about declaring that it doesnt mean it's "aliens"
But if it really isn't something from earth, then what else is available to call them?

I may not know what these are from this posting, but I do already know for a fact that there are aliens here in our solar system, but to me, it isn't a big deal.. It was a big deal a long time ago when I first learned they were here from credible relatives of mine.. It is old news to me now.. What is funny though is witnessing people being so afraid of the issue because of the social taboo that has been brainwashed into most everyone. It is beyond rediculous.

What a great post! I'd love to hear about what your credible relatives saw or experienced.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by asen_y2k

From those photos it's impossible to tell what is in the picture.

Although India does have a long tradition of describing "ufos". Vimanas.

From Wikipedia:
Vimāna is a word with several meanings ranging from temple or palace to mythological flying machines described in Sanskrit epics. Sanskrit विमान vi-māna ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana

'mythological', I tend to really doubt that.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaPerspective

mythological in the sense that they accurately described the effects of radiation poisoning.

and of course the other myriad of weaponry supposed to have been housed on them.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Its possible that the radar site did not pick up anything mettallic, on there radar screens, while being aimed at the shining orbs --- because its been scientifically proven --- that radar cannot detect a mettallic object, that is encased in a plasma shield. The plasma...simply absorbs the radar electromagnetic wave --- thus making any foofighter --- that is encased in a plasma shield, completely invisible to any radar wave!!!
edit on 3-11-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat

mythological in the sense that they accurately described the effects of radiation poisoning.

and of course the other myriad of weaponry supposed to have been housed on them.

Yep, I do not see them at that time being able to invision these types of occurances.

No concept of what a SF book is.

edit on 3-11-2012 by EnigmaPerspective because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

no doubt.

all that on top of the fact that writings clearly state the vimanas were actually piloted by intellegent beings. (I.E. gods)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
Wait, they've already published that story on February 13, 2006. wtf!?
India Today Feb 13,2006

Besides that the referred "Yahoo URL" is not an Yahoo News one, but rather one which is quoting word by word Hindustan Times - and even has the logo of this on top of page.

See it for yourself:

Link 1 and Link 2.

Also the pictures are blurry and the incident is linked for reasons unknown to something which was - captured by similarly poor photos - in 2004. Yet the story ran by India Today is dated on 2006.

I must ask where is the beef? (...or maybe there is none due they are hindu's?)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

You have no idea about their superior technology and their knowledge about the Universe. My friend, If they want to wipe us out, they could do it in a second.
But they do not want it because they are here to help us. They were like us a long time ago, but they have changed and evolved.

They see how we are destroying this unique planet, so they are here to save it. First they will give us a chance to get rid of our problems.
If we do not succeed than they will help us, and that's what they are doing right now. They are observing and searching for future leaders to rule over us, but be not afraid. These Gods are wiser than you think, they know what's right, for you, for me, for humanity, and for the sake of this planet.

edit on 3-11-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

We will have to see....Your right I don't know what intentions they might have. I just feel like we need to be cautious and not jump to conclusions when we don't know.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Five Separate Airlines Pilots Confirm UFO Sighting Over India On 26 January, 2011

According to media reports A glowing round object making a speedy descent near the West Bengal-Bihar border early on January 26 left pilots of five aircraft baffled, triggering widespread speculation about UFO.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...
edit on 3-11-2012 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Seems to be an update on the article with more pictures.

indiatoday.intoday.in...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't know what the things in the sky are? But this is a Thermal Image of somebody hiking up a hill.

It can't be "robotic humanoid" because it is giving off body heat in the form of an ordinary human. If it was synthetic robotic like, it might display a different heat signature.

The reports of "it" taking off or flying are probably just some lone dude hiking up the hills and flying off of cliffs in a wing suit. Surely magical and mystical to mountain dwellers in India.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Thanks for that, an update was long due, the pic seems clearer here. Still not identifiable though.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The surrounding hill shows it not a thermal image, otherwise the hills feature would not have been visible but only the heat signature given off by the soil.

And once again the reports are not from simple "hill dwellers" they are from a government scientific research expidition, to understand this phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is probably the most significant news to come out of the UFO community for quite some time. However, I would question why it's taken 8 years for this news to be reported. It states in the report the image of an alleged object which isn't human was taken in 2004. I'm not going to dispute the findings but I find this odd. I do, however, think this is a huge stepping stone and possibly further proof that we are not alone. Also, to have a scientific investigation carried out which has produced these results is interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join