Statue of Mother Mary in Breezy Point Should Say It All.

page: 6
14
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Koros
 


Your mean...

I said we've been warned...we've been warned that wanton consumerism, sexual promiscuity, the occult, abortion, and homosexuality have caused a tremendous outbreak of demonic activity at a time when the Church has stripped itself of weapons to fight it.

I'm stating that the church has been stripped of the weapons it uses to fight evil dude....




posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by Koros
 


Your mean...

I said we've been warned...we've been warned that wanton consumerism, sexual promiscuity, the occult, abortion, and homosexuality have caused a tremendous outbreak of demonic activity at a time when the Church has stripped itself of weapons to fight it.

I'm stating that the church has been stripped of the weapons it uses to fight evil dude....
I mean because I don't buy in to this "demons are roaming free due to capitalist gay people" crap?


It's funny. You blame me, as a gay man, for hurricanes and then, when I don't buy that, you claim I am the one being mean.

How is life in your bubble of hypocrisy?



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Koros
 


I'm not blaming you because your gay. Gay fine by me.

This is a conspiracy website. I'm discussing a conpiracy to change the bible to make us pray to satan.

Don't take things so damn personal.

You don't care so I won't waste anymore time worrying your pretty little head.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by Koros
 


I'm not blaming you because your gay. Gay fine by me.

This is a conspiracy website. I'm discussing a conpiracy to change the bible to make us pray to satan.

Don't take things so damn personal.

You don't care so I won't waste anymore time worrying your pretty little head.
Yes, actually, you are blaming me. By virtue of you saying that homosexuals are, at least in part, to blame for hurricanes, you are blaming me. Don't take it so "damn personal?" Sorry, but there is no other way to take it when a group of people blame the fact that people like me exist for natural disasters. Pull your head out of the sand.

And, yes, I am well aware what kind of website this is. But, that doesn't mean that I need to buy in to your "conspiracy to change our pre-established Christian conspiracy" line of thinking.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Koros
 


Why so defensive if you don't buy into it? I never stated you caused hurricanes...I stated in part...

homosexuality have caused a tremendous outbreak of demonic activity at a time when the Church has stripped itself of weapons to fight it.

Feeling guilty??? Don't worry...I don't blame you. We're here to learn...it's all good. It's just a discussion. I'm not trying to get you to agree with me. I'm just discussing information that is out there. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Which I've stated earlier. I apologize if your feelings have been hurt. But you asked for proof. Don't ask if your going to get your panties all in a wad.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator
 


Yes, I did ask for proof. You provided none. All you did was make bizarre claims about how homosexuality is responsible, in part, for demonic activity. You "source" for this was a fellow member of your religion, who relied on your own religious mythology, as support. That is like using the Harry Potter books to prove that Hogwarts exist. Sorry, but you are wrapped up in this twisted circular logic so beloved by Christians.

It's amazing that people can be so willfully blind.
edit on 11/4/2012 by Koros because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


The statue is made of (what?) concrete? And, the wall behind it, is that concrete, too?

It's settled then, I'm kneeling to THIS guy!




posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj
 


Jigger, 40,000 people in NY do not have houses or a place to live. they are praying for help. You would rather kneel to a guy dispensing concrete. Let me tell you that statue and the pleas for help in front of it would manifest miracles. Mary is as real as the concrete the her statue is made. I wonder right now how many people would choose a home, food, warmth, and security, over a woman's right to choose to have an abortion. One of the many things that have now up for judgement.

The next storm on top of Sandy is said to be in the same path and effect the same area that has already been devastated. What are you proposing to do to save people from the cold and devastation?

You are right about one thing, YOU HAVE NO IDEA AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG.
edit on 4-11-2012 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by jiggerj
 


Jigger, 40,000 people in NY do not have houses or a place to live. they are praying for help. You would rather kneel to a guy dispensing concrete. Let me tell you that statue and the pleas for help in front of it would manifest miracles. Mary is as real as the concrete the her statue is made. I wonder right now how many people would choose a home, food, warmth, and security, over a woman's right to choose to have an abortion. One of the many things that have now up for judgement.

The next storm on top of Sandy is said to be in the same path and effect the same area that has already been devastated. What are you proposing to do to save people from the cold and devastation?

You are right about one thing, YOU HAVE NO IDEA AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG.
edit on 4-11-2012 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)
Wait. So, because jigger doesn't want to bow down and pray to your god, he doesn't know right from wrong?

Wow. That's an incredibly arrogant statement on your part.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by jiggerj
 


Let me tell you that statue and the pleas for help in front of it would manifest miracles.


No it wouldn't.

I know it'll be a waste of time getting into this, but wouldn't the miracle have been that the storm didn't hit there in the first place? Wouldn't the miracle have been that no one died in that storm? Wouldn't the miracle have been that no one lost their home?

What you offer is a miracle that some people will get food and shelter, after they lost everything they owned. Some miracle.

Sure, sure, god works in mysterious ways, right? Jeez.


Mary is as real as the concrete the her statue is made.


Ummm, no, she isn't.


You are right about one thing, YOU HAVE NO IDEA AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG.


Hey, give me SOME credit, will ya! I happen to know it's wrong to believe in something that has absolutely no evidence to validate it. But, I stand by the belief that concrete is strong!

Are you insane enough to believe that if the virgin Mary had been an ice statue it still would have survived the storm? Think about it!



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koros

You are right about one thing, YOU HAVE NO IDEA AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG.Wait. So, because jigger doesn't want to bow down and pray to your god, he doesn't know right from wrong?

Wow. That's an incredibly arrogant statement on your part.


LOL Thanks for backing me, but don't worry about it. I get the sense that this person is very young and naive. He/she needs time to grow up and see the world for what it is.
edit on 11/4/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj
 


You're welcome. Not that you needed my help, but I couldn't resist.


And, yeah, I think you are right. He'll grow up and learn....eventually....I hope.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Koros
 


Unfortunately, it will be you and jigger who will have to grow up, but I can assure you if you don't do it soon you will experience the denials that you are so supportive of each other.

I have to tell you something and it doesn't matter if you believe me or not. A representative of Mother Mary visited me in my sleep last night and gave me a package. At this point I'm not sure what was in the package but I know that it was important and will be revealed soon. My name was called and I was called into a room where the gift was given but not revealed.

I have been shown how the cosmic laws work and predicted the continuing storms along with the continuing disasters that would hit Haiti.

Whether you believe or not I have been allowed to see.
edit on 4-11-2012 by prophetboy12 because: add some things
edit on 4-11-2012 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12
 




Yeah, sure we are. One of us is trying to get people to pray to a concrete statue, with zero evidence to support his claims of that statue's magical nature. So, it sounds like that is the person who needs to grow up and mature a bit.

If you want to convince us that this statue of Mary is magical and can cause miracles if we pray to it, fine. I'm sure jigger and I, both, would love for miracles to occur that make people's lives better. So, please, show us the evidence that supports your claim. Prove to us that your beliefs are more than just mythology.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
Was it a coincidence that the only thing left standing after the fire of Breezy Point was a statue of Mother Mary. I think not. That statue is non deniable sign that this is being overseen by God and his servants. I have never seen a more in your face symbol that things are wrong and that the only way to change things is to get down on our knees, ask for forgiveness and change our ways.

If someone could complete this thread with that picture I would appreciate it.

i'm afraid that if the warnings are not heeded that the places where the water traveled throughout the East Coast have been recorded and that now that it has a record that it will be repeated.

If your in NY. Take her flowers and kneel before her and give her homage. That site should become a shrine.
edit on 2-11-2012 by prophetboy12 because: added some thoughts
edit on 2-11-2012 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)



I'm pretty sure its because its made of stone that its still standing. last i heard fire doesnt effect stone that. no god involved



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by Koros
 


Unfortunately, it will be you and jigger who will have to grow up, but I can assure you if you don't do it soon you will experience the denials that you are so supportive of each other.

I have to tell you something and it doesn't matter if you believe me or not. A representative of Mother Mary visited me in my sleep last night and gave me a package. At this point I'm not sure what was in the package but I know that it was important and will be revealed soon. My name was called and I was called into a room where the gift was given but not revealed.

I have been shown how the cosmic laws work and predicted the continuing storms along with the continuing disasters that would hit Haiti.

Whether you believe or not I have been allowed to see.
edit on 4-11-2012 by prophetboy12 because: add some things
edit on 4-11-2012 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)


You're right. I don't believe it. But, I tell you what, there were probably 30,000 holy statues in the path of Hurricane Sandy. You prove that not one of those statues was damaged and I'll give serious thought to an all-knowing, all-powerful, invisible being who created the whole universe, who lives in another dimension called heaven, who is perfect in every way, and was never born and will never die.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


Yeah. Sure you were.

So, tell me, what proof do you have that these "cosmic laws" are real?



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


Yes I guess it's good that it didn't come down. But were not at all to worship statues. Whether marry or the saints or anyone else. The first commandment instructs that.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


Yes I guess it's good that it didn't come down. But were not at all to worship statues. Whether marry or the saints or anyone else. The first commandment instructs that.
Further proof of why this "miracle" isn't real. Not even Christians can agree on what they should, or should not, believe.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koros

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


Yes I guess it's good that it didn't come down. But were not at all to worship statues. Whether marry or the saints or anyone else. The first commandment instructs that.
Further proof of why this "miracle" isn't real. Not even Christians can agree on what they should, or should not, believe.


Protestants and Catholics disagree on some stuff. Protestants don't get all this statue and saint worship and prayer. Especially when it comes to marry. The bible doesn't say to do any of that. So where they came up with all that and why they find it so sacarid makes no sense. That's why protestants came out of the England and basically came and founded America (The Mayflower).
edit on 5-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
14
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join