It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Mother Mary in Breezy Point Should Say It All.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Was it a coincidence that the only thing left standing after the fire of Breezy Point was a statue of Mother Mary. I think not. That statue is non deniable sign that this is being overseen by God and his servants. I have never seen a more in your face symbol that things are wrong and that the only way to change things is to get down on our knees, ask for forgiveness and change our ways.

If someone could complete this thread with that picture I would appreciate it.

i'm afraid that if the warnings are not heeded that the places where the water traveled throughout the East Coast have been recorded and that now that it has a record that it will be repeated.

If your in NY. Take her flowers and kneel before her and give her homage. That site should become a shrine.
edit on 2-11-2012 by prophetboy12 because: added some thoughts

edit on 2-11-2012 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
www.stpeterslist.com...

Not saying a squat stone statue has any significance at all since I don't believe, but that link has a picture.
edit on 11/2/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
They make statues of your mom??

Here ya go. Im not mentioning its concrete with a base..and etc. The big bull was left standing too.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Prophet Boy thanks you.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Non-flammable statue in a flammable building.

The lord's miracles are wonderous.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here are the pics, I don't think it's a case of divine intervention but here they are anyway:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Mother Mary is ISIS or Semiramis with a makeover. She's pagan through and through.
edit on 11/2/2012 by Klassified because: redaction. because I was a little rude

link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Even concrete gets brittle and crumbles. Especially a fire driven by gas and wind.

link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Plan A: Take flowers to a statute of Mother Mary, and that will protect you from future floods that will be the result of "water memory," because God/Jesus is overseeing this whole thing.

Plan B: Or, move out of the giant anthill, create a little space between you and the millions of others in the hoard, find God on your own terms in quiet reflection instead of idolizing a statue based upon a book, and next time prepare a little in advance when there is a storm warning.

Either way. Pick your poison, but I'll go with Plan B.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Your words and denial have been noted.
edit on 2-11-2012 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

S+F............Thanks for the up-lift-ment.................

edit on 2-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Was it a coincidence that the only thing left standing after the fire of Breezy Point was a statue of Mother Mary. I think not. That statue is non deniable sign that this is being overseen by God and his servants. I have never seen a more in your face symbol that things are wrong and that the only way to change things is to get down on our knees, ask for forgiveness and change our ways.

I do not believe that our LORD would use any Graven image as a sign or signal to tell the World anything.

link   

Well of course it's still standing after the fire. It's made of stone. Why does this need to be a sign from god?

link   
Most here know that I am not into religiosity, however my Mom who was a blessing to this world once had a vision from a statue of Mother Mary. The stature came to life and talked to my Mother.

This is a very powerful message.

IMO, Mother Mary represents all Mothers of all sentient beings past, present and future. She is Ying, receptive, gentle open and female energy of balance.

I would go to her, kneel and sit with her divine energy. Breath.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Nothing wrong with using the setting of the statue as a silent place for reflection and prayer, as long as you are not praying to the statue, or the person it represents. I take flowers to graveyards from time to time, and I visit graves of people that I never even knew, because someone needs to remember them, and it is a quiet and surreal place to listen to your inner self.

Viewing it as a sign from God? Not for me, and probably misleading for others, but quietly enjoying the location, and remember all mothers? Now that is something spiritual and rewarding.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Really? And how much of an a**hole is God if he "saves" a pointless stone statue, but lets people die. WOuldn't it have been better to save the homes and lives of people rather than a statue??

Nope, doesn't sound miraculous.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
yeah good try but massive fail

is that statue marble or concrete?

people like you are broken records
its a sign
its a sign
its a sign

you know every other religion in the world has "signs" like these too

Stop while your ahead because all you succeed at is making yourself look like a fool

oh and look at all that unburned wood too

edit on 2-11-2012 by lobotomizemecapin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

However you want to revere it is OK with me. If nothing else pray for the ones who lost their lives. Mother Mary shows mercy. I think mercy was shown. She represents all the mothers and feminine principle of nurturing mankind. Sometimes that nurturing is admonishment, Just as you would admonish your child.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by darkhorserider

However you want to revere it is OK with me. If nothing else pray for the ones who lost their lives. Mother Mary shows mercy. I think mercy was shown. She represents all the mothers and feminine principle of nurturing mankind. Sometimes that nurturing is admonishment, Just as you would admonish your child.

This is where you lose me. Mother Mary is dead, if she were ever real in the first place. She doesn't "show" mercy. She may "represent" mercy to you, and that is fine. The statue may be a reminder for you to emulate the quality, and that is fine. But you lose the plot when you credit Mother Mary for anything, or think there is any power/logic/control outside of your own mind and spirit. I'm not saying there is no pervasive spirit, or life after death, but I'm saying there is no control, no master plan, no "Savior."

Be your own Savior. If you need to use a statue to remind yourself how to live, that is fine, but don't count on the statue to pull you out of the flood waters.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Where was the Blessed Virgin when a mother's two young sons were swept from her arms by the storm surge. The Almighty saved a statue of his baby momma but couldn't be bothered with the 80+ folks who lost their lives.

I know, I know, the big fella in the sky works in mysterious ways. My arse. I just think hes a sick #.

Link

(Staten Island, NY) Police in Staten Island, New York have found the bodies of two brothers, Brandon and Connor Moore, swept out of their mother’s arms by floodwaters during Superstorm Sandy. The grim discovery was made this morning by NYPD divers in a marsh. Staten Island Borough President James Molinaro says the boys, ages 4 and 2, were found “maybe a block or two from where [their mother] lost them.” The parents were there when police found the boys.

Where was God when those two innocent children were swept from the arms of their mother? Why is it a GD miracle that a stone statue survived a fire, and yet the death of all of these people is meant to be some sort of mystical message about the evils of our society?

God genuinely isn't coming off as a very nice guy.

edit on 033030p://38113 by Monger because: (no reason given)

edit on 033030p://40113 by Monger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join