It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You hear the Audio Tones coming from your Television? Programming in Progress?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If somebody can capture and post it, I can analyze it.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
The hand sign is meant to ward OFF evil.

Only if you yell "Scutta malocchio!" and spit between your fingers. This breaks the evil eye's gaze on you.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
reply to post by crankyoldman

This isnt Serenity, we all arent River Tams. Unless our brains were literally imprinted with a chip that understands binary or computer languages, and can convert audio tones into data packets, then we arent going to understand these tones coming from the TV.

Actually, you are completely incorrect, but your authoritative attitude is rather funny considering you're totally lost. You ASSUME that the frequencies are sentences, they are not, you ASSUME you are meant to decode them at a conscious level, you are not, you ASSUME that all frequencies not known by you have no effect on you, you are wrong. Projecting an inaudible tone of between 4-8 hz will induce the theta brain state, you don't need to "know" this or "decode" this for it to alter you and your thinking, and in projecting this one can manipulate your mind with greater ease then you know. Couple this with the flickering light of the TV, which also induces a brain wave state making you susceptible to programming and with those two things you might actually find the need to each a toxic Doritos taco and like it after seeing all the cool kids smiling while eating the "imitation food stuff" on the programming box.

Ever wonder why seemingly normal people will break out in a rage, all at each other, say at a concert or ball game? There are countless frequencies that, when project on an individual or mass group, will cause a mental and emotional meltdown, especially when coupled with strobe lights (both present at concerts and inside arena events like basketball games - watch an NBA game and look for the flash - that is used to manipulate the viewer AND the game's outcome). Are you aware that there are musical chords that sound good, and others that sound bad, and others that make you "feel" happy, and others that made you sad? How are you decoding them?

Please, attempt to have a rational discourse, not proudly just state your ignorance with a dose of condescension, then kick back in your chair, take sip of diet coke and say "ha" that'll show him he doesn't even know *&it. What you don't know is astounding and there was a time when people who knew little actually listened instead of shouting their ignorance for all to hear.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Coding doesnt have to be sentences. Also, you "assume" that i have some "authoritative attitude." Please, read some of my other posts. I dont think that it takes much to sway the mind of your standard sheep, you dont need some frequency unlock to gain access to their subconscious. The average person is susceptible to suggestion almost always, unless they are aware that they are. I have tried to induce theta states and trust me, if it was that easy, you wouldnt be posting on ATS right now. The flickering isnt some subliminal thing. Look at how the hardware works. Only some TV's flicker, not all. Older TVs will appear to flicker to our eyes due to either a malfunction or a frame rate translation problem.I currently have a rear projection TV, and i dont get any excess noise that i dont know what it was already. It makes a slight noise when i change the volume, due to its cheaply made sound controller. Same as the background buzzing, interference from the rest of the electronics in the TV.

About the music, read some of my other posts. I agree with you on that subject, and like i said before, fancy unlocking techniques arent needed if sheep are susceptible to emotions in musical tones, emotionally charged words, and emotionally charged images. Look at, for instance, the KONY 2012 propaganda video. It's chocked full of all of that and was successful for a time, without the need for fancy underlying tones.

Now, you attacked me directly, my turn. You assume i'm lost, but i feel pretty grounded. You, however, sound like a lion stabbed in the side, however it was not i who held the sword. Please direct your anger and insults at something else, say a punching bag, so you can post here without the need for anger, aggressiveness, and insults.

And buddy, i know a lot more than you would think. Diet coke is crap, i dont assume i'm right, i state the facts. Please be more cordual.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

I see what you're saying, and to agree with you it is what i "think" not a fact, but an opinion, thank you for seeing that.

I did mention Serenity, and yes it does seem like it could be a triggering sequence, but there's some problems: hypnotic suggestion has a lower success rate on that large of a scale, and there are two different things being heard on this thread.

Forgot to add: It could be a decompression artifact, not a compression artifact. Error on the end device.
edit on 2-11-2012 by shiman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have heard a distinct pitch coming from televisions my whole life. It is strong enough that I can drive by a house and tell you if they have a tv on or not. I don't watch tv due to the fact I become physically uncomfortable when I do. I can only guess that it is the frequency that bothers me but I don't now for sure.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

It bothered me too, it seems to be only CRT tv's.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
*Sigh so now we can be controlled with DTMF tones....... TBH its pathetic this post has even gone on this long.

What i find worrying is all the majority of the professional and scientific folk leave this site after a while due to posts like this.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by avocadoshag
I think this is the answer to what you are hearing
Intrasonics Second Screen

Originally posted by Grifter81

In the video in the OP there are 8 tones played twice a few seconds apart. These sound like DTMF tones and are probably used by local regions to override national adverts with local ones.

They serve as a timing sync.

m.broadcastengineering.com...

Originally posted by definity
*Sigh so now we can be controlled with DTMF tones....... TBH its pathetic this post has even gone on this long.

What i find worrying is all the majority of the professional and scientific folk leave this site after a while due to posts like this.

Well it could be multipurpose too, maybe it's a sound to synch devices AND a mood affecting device.

I doubt we could be directly controlled but it might have an overall effect on mood or to subconsciously prepare for a future cue or emotion that is wanted by the producers. I don't see why it's impossible.
"Professional and scientific folk(s)" have done research on such technologies in the past and are still doing it, so some of it must be true.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
That's very interesting as I don't watch tv but when I do I get specific thoughts in my head referring to the commercial or show , also there's always something odd in the background,or words if you look past what they are trying to get you to pay attention to in the tv. My personal experience , which keeps me as if banned from last fm is when I listen to music on there I get a weird reversed sound of the song and scary words that can't be made out... Specifically on snoop dogg songs . I know it's not my connection as all other songs sound perfect . And yes it's a sad thing that our government put us where we are. Just wait till the day we know what infultrated humanity to begin with. ..

Much love to all..

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I've heard faint sounds on occasion during live events. I've thought it was somebody's iPhone positioned near a mic going off, some of them have been iPhone sounds.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I've heard those tones on many occasions. I usually hear them a lot on "AMC." They're usually very faint, but definitely discernible from the rest of the sounds coming from the actual shows. I have rather sensitive hearing due to my ridiculously poor eye sight, but some of my friends have heard them as well. I wouldn't be overly-concerned, though. I've never had any odd, or bad feelings during, or after the tones were heard.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I occasionally hear a ringing coming from the tv. At first I thought it was tetany or something, but then it would instantly shut off and would occasionally change tones instantly. I would often ask if others could hear it and they would say no. I found it rather odd, but I never actually looked into it. It still happens to this day. Could they be related?

On that not, I doubt it is related to any conspiracy, but I will not completely discredit the possibility. I just find it more likely to be a result of an error or feedback from conflicting stations.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fadi15
No.!

simple questions requires simple answers. So Can I hear the Audio Tones coming from a Television?
Well, No! I can't cause they aren't there. there are a Gazillion TV station around the world, while many of them have a certain propaganda, and sounding the horns for various causes, political, religion, and such.
That's how a TV station could be used in mass programing. Not Hidden tones

Lol, I don't really have much of an opinion to offer on what the sounds are but they sure as hell ARE there I've heard them myself and so have my family and I'm in The UK. Just because YOU haven't heard it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, sheesh.

It could be a number of things but it's certainly there, the same 8 digital sounding tones in succession, the only thing that changes is the volume of them and frequency but the actual tones are the same all the time, the same as the below two videos....

edit on 3-11-2012 by lifttheveil because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Cool thread OP!

I have not heard these sounds but I get this strange feeling when the TV is on. I used to watch a lot of television and had it running most of the time I was home. A couple of years ago I noticed that the TV made me feel wierd and watching TV had some type of effect on me. Thats when I decided to leave the tihng off! I noticed that even when the television is turned off, it gave off a strange hipitched sound so I had to totaly unplug it to get rid of that annoying frequency.

I must say I feel a lot better not watching TV, instead, I watch documentarys on the computer.. But I strongly believe there is also somthing coming from PC/Laptops. Now that im aware of it, I will totaly unplug all of these devices when they are not in use. My newest suspicion is tha mp3 player/smartphones when listening on headphones also have these sounds.

Try to be outdoors in nature a lot.. Just getting away from all of this junk really helps!!

Ohh!! Don´t yall see the spooky connection to the movie classic THEY LIVE!!
Aint that SCARY!!??
edit on 3-11-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Wow...this is interesting!
Yes, put me down as someone who has heard and noticed these tones!
For me, it started happening pretty recently, like within the past 3 or 4 months. The very first time I heard it, I was watching "M*A*S*H" on TVLand. Because the tones sounded to me like old cell phones tones or something, I kept muting the tv and looking around for whatever device in my living room was making the sound. I quickly realized that when I muted the TV, the sound stopped. It happened on and off the next few days, but I assumed that it was something to do with the audio on the old 1970's "M*A*S*H" episodes.
Then, suddenly, I would hear it on OTHER channels. I heard it during network shows, watching "Pawn Stars", etc. It was always the same sequence of tones. Sometimes it would last the duration of the show, and sometimes it would only happen once. And the video from the OP plays the exact tones that I hear.
I still have no idea what it is, but it pops up every few days, no matter what I'm watching.
I know there are a lot of cell phone apps where you can hold your phone up to the screen and it will tell you what you are watching, so I just figured this signal is carrying some sort of information in it. I never assumed it was anything sinister. It just annoyed me because it would get in my way of enjoying the show.
No matter what this is, I am seriously fascinated by this topic!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

You know what is funny is that as we began to hear these tones more and more it became more irritating to hear. It was like we had been hearing them for a long time but it never really quite entered our conscious minds and then one day it clicked and I thought... IM TIRED OF THESE DARN NOISES... What is this... It really began to sort of just disturb me and as I realized they were there off and on non-stop so did my family. Its kinda became like a fly that keeps landing on your tv screen... just irritating ya know.. That's why I am fascinated to find out more about this.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

All Tv's flicker, that is what a refresh rate is. Much TV programming is high speed cutting, the light illumination (look at your neighbor's tv through the window) and with strobes added and when coupled with "flipping" there is nothing but flickering. You'll have to go way back to understand the TV was created around the flickering effect - either it was present or no TV.

The Monroe Institute was bought by the CIA through a shell corporation in order to gain access to the use of frequencies on the human consciousness and the ability to manipulate human behavior through the use of them.

The Tavistock Institute and the Stanford Research Institute both worked on manipulation through frequency in the 60's and 70's, especially through music, the Beatles and many, many other bands are creations of theirs. They focused on repetitive beats, frequency manipulation and lyrics construction to manipulate human consciousness. Interesting note The Tavistock Inst. was so thrilled with their work on London 7/7 bombings they included a blood sacrifice on their own door from the death of those killed on the bus.

All bacteria, virus and human parasites can be mapped and terminated by their frequency signature. There are countless people who have done the work in this area, but the book Sanctuary will explain the effect on the human consciousness. It should be noted the flickering etc. from the TV is used to trigger illness in many, and those who watch TV as part of a recovery will extend their illness.

There is so much easily accessed research on the subject and a myriad of ways to test oneself that a trip to any reputable library will demonstrate that is going on.

And while you decided you are on the moral high ground, your denouncement of the experiences each person is having, and spoken about on this thread, does not demonstrate the high ground.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
I used to hear a frequency over the radio,
It would start off so low that I could not hear it, I could only feel it.
Then it would wind upwards through the tones until it became so high it could presumably only be heard by dogs.
Afterward, it would cycle back down.

It would do this a few times in succession and almost every night.

Has anyone heard anything like that?

Btw, OP, I have heard those tones you mentioned also, but haven't heard it in awhile as I only recently have a TV at work and don't keep one at home at all.

Nor do I listen to the radio at night as much as I used to and haven't heard the frequency scaling up and down either.

I used to hear that one, but only on Coast-toCoast. Now, that said, C2C is a very weak signal where I'm at. I used to have a late-night drive, and part of that drive I could listen, the otyer part, staticy, so I wouldn't listen. Being that it was the only weak-signal station I would listen to, I assumed it was some kind of signal issue, but did always find it weird that it would run the "whole spectrum" from ultra-low to ultra-high.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think you are brainwashed. There is all sorts of brainwashing in TV shows. Remember that the commercials aren't louder anymore......I think that this is a sign of more advanced technology being used. Technology that can influence us without us being aware.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join