It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati = luciferians ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'd never heard about the illuminati before coming on ATS but I"ve think about the meaning of ILLUMINATI and remember about the secret society of LUCIFERIANS.

Lucifer = Light spirit
Illuminati = Enlights people ?

Have you got some luciferians in USA or do they turn there name to illuminati...

Enlight me...

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
nans.........ther's a book company called '''Lucis trust"" comes from the word lucifer..........actually i think it was called '''lucifer...........

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Try this link
free.freespeech.org... /newmain/satan/luciferian.html

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
All wrong.

Helen, the word lucifer comes from LUCIS not the other way around. Means "light". And Lucifer is "The Morning star" aka "Light Bringer". This you've all heard countless times....well too bad you don't PAY ATTENTION.

The Catholic church in what...500 AD - 900AD? I have little clue of the date now, was of course growing and not all things were as solid as they are now.

*Please forgive my bad names this is all off the top of my head now*.

But there was a Bishop I think in Scilly whose last name was Luciferia or something like that? *any help would be appreciated*.

He preached a little bit different to what the Roman Oligarchy wanted to see done, and when ?Luciferia? o, ian whatever...began to actually become popular, they more or less got rid of him *not sure if they killed him or waited for him to die or shut him up or what*.

Once he was out of the way, his name being a derivative of Lucifer *the planet Venus or Mercury I can never remember which, and I've heard it as both*, the church began to teach that "Satan" was really "Lucifer" the bringer of light, who had fallen and thus was now evil and no one should ever associate with anyone who would associate with "Lucifer" or in full, anything to do with "light" or enlightenment. If it wasn't the Church it wasn't the way and thus you were going to hell.

Lucifer is what we call "propoganda". New Speak for those 1984 readers, changing the definitions of old words to change their meanings and thus change society's ideas.

Illuminati means "enlightened" more or less from latin and has nothing to do with Lucifer.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
HKoT.........try this link......

www.freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com...

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I already read Freemasonry watch over completely, in fact it is the whole reason I became a mason.

Because I asked myself "Is all this really true?" and after much intensive research for almost a solid year, found almost every reference FW used, and then some, which proved just how laughable Freemasonry-watch is.

If you look at their guest list I'm "Master Mason" "Fellow Craft" "The Widows Son" and "Jesus" I think was one lol...and I've posted a lot of anti-Freemasonry Watch stuff on their own Guest list.

The owner of the site runs a forums like this one and poses as freemasons purposely acting like an a$s and saying stuff that Masons would never do.

He's a real loon-ball.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"The owner of the site runs a forums like this one and poses as freemasons purposely acting like an a$s and saying stuff that Masons would never do.

He's a real loon-ball."

So, that explains this post?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
How is that loon-ball Researcher?

Women shouldn't be in the military, psychologists have done numerous research studies and always came out the same.

Women and Men do not work well as a team.

And from what every friend I have in the military says, that's true.

Unless you think the "Tail Hook Scandal" is just the epitomy of US Military Efficiency.

"Please think before you post".

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The name "Lucifer" means "light-bringer" and is associated with the morning star Venus. I was once reading a ridiculous book by a stupid inbred fundamentalist christian Roly Holer (well, they do not like being called "Holy Rollers") in a stupid inbred fundamentalist christian bookstore (must keep an eye on those people, as they are the greatest threat to freedom),and the book, at one point, was excreting about the founder in America of Freemasonry Albert Pike promoting satanism and even using his famous book Morals & Dogma as proof. I remembered the page # vividly upon my return home because it was page # 123.
I referred to the fundametalist-impugned tome's page and read about Pike having written pretty much the same as I wrote about Venus and nothing about glorifying satan. Goes to prove that those who impugn things from the standpoint of fundamentalism are full of used food. Ignore them.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by u3t2533I was once reading a ridiculous book by a stupid inbred fundamentalist christian

I didn't know "inbred fundamentalist" could write!

Oh thats a good one!

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
And it's not proven that the morning star is Venus and The satan star...

There are many interpretations of the bible that are wrong and often senseless...

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I just want to clear this up, It doesn't matter how you interrupt the word Illumnati, of course it means the bringer of light, but even if it did refer to Lucifer, the Illuminati in no way worhsip him or what not. The Illuminati was formed by scientits that were exhiled from the catholic church do to their scientific findings. They didn't even believe in God, at least most of them didn't anyways, so if you don't believe in God, you can't belive in Lucifer... The Illuminati are Men of Science, not Men of Lucifer.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
lmao where did you get this from? research?

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
How do you figure???

Are you one of those people who think that the Illuminati was started in 1776???

Cause I am one of those people who believes that the Illuminati is as old as the Earth itself.

I don't agree with the assesments that Illuminatus are Men of Science. I tend to think that they are 'men' of Satan. Do you realize that many Orders that resemble the Illuminati have sacred beliefs in snakes and reptiles.

Why???

Cause of the snake. Because of Satan.

If you can show me otherwise that would be great.

Please help me see.

Abe

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by excalibur745
I just want to clear this up, It doesn't matter how you interrupt the word Illumnati, of course it means the bringer of light, but even if it did refer to Lucifer, the Illuminati in no way worhsip him or what not. The Illuminati was formed by scientits that were exhiled from the catholic church do to their scientific findings. They didn't even believe in God, at least most of them didn't anyways, so if you don't believe in God, you can't belive in Lucifer... The Illuminati are Men of Science, not Men of Lucifer.

SATAN also dont believe in god...

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Women shouldn't be in the military, psychologists have done numerous research studies and always came out the same.

Women and Men do not work well as a team.

I haven't seen these studies. I'm not aware that there are any published studies done in a military population, but I could be wrong. Please post the authors names and years, and I'll try to find the abstracts for everyone to review. Most of the studies I've reviewed have all found that men and women, ON AVERAGE (yes, we need to account for variance), have different problem solving styles that actually complement each other extremely well.

In terms of the Illuminati, here is the theory with the widest breadth that I've heard- the source is David Icke (www.davidicke.com...). He tends to tie alot of random paranormal events together. I'm not sure if I believe it or not, research must continue. Anyways, he claims that the illuminati are nothing more than the world's wealthiest individuals who are deadset on preserving an important piece of DNA that allows them to shapeshift into the fourth dimension, which runs parallel to our dimension (3rd).

The bizarre claim is that most of the world leaders, media leaders, and economic experts are members and/or puppets of an extraterrestrial society referred to as the Reptilians. In order to shapeshift into human form, they need to utilize energy. This energy is supposedly the strongest when it comes from young children, or when a population experiences extreme emotions (such as fear, anger, etc). Icke's claim is that the satanic rituals involving sacrifice and molestation, as well as alien abductions are actually not to Lucifer/Satan & Grey aliens, but rather to the reptilians who have conditioned us to believe in God and Satan and little grey men from mars. They've supposedly been around for centuries and evidence of this is seen in all of the world's religions as well as ancient texts. They live primarily in underground bases that are all over the world, although the principle bases are under the continental US.

I originally stumbled onto David Icke's website off of a link from this site. It is definitely an intriguing theory. I've ordered some of his videos, so we'll see how it fleshes out.

[Edited on 2-6-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yeah I urge anyone who reads that anti-masonry tripe that uses "morals and dogma" to "prove masonry is evil" to actually read Morals and Dogma.

There couldn't be a book more misquoted in the whole world, then Morals and Dogma.

I'm amazed that Albert Pike's Estate does not sue these misquoters.

If the president said, "we should destroy everything evil." And was quoted maliciously and purposely as saying, "The president is an evil warmonger, look at what he said, 'We should destroy everything.' Now if that isn't proof of his warmongering what is?"

Don't you think whoever said that would be thrown in jail, much less sued?

Nothing is different with Morals and Dogma.

Albert Pike wrote in paraphrase, "Oh lucifer, child of light, how have you fallen so? For once you were called the morning star, but now you are the name of satan. This is because the church wanted to get rid of a man named lucifer and his sect in the 500s AD or such" basically is what that whole thing is discussing.

Morals and Dogma traces key points in history....30 to be exact. And explains their real, historical context, not the dogmatic and moralized explainations many religions give today.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
That is odd. On page 321 of M & D Pike sates:"LUCIFER, THE LIGHT BEARER! Strange and mysterious name to give to the spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light..?Doubt it not!

Is he talking about Barney here then?

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
See there you go, misquoting it. WHAT PART OF READ ON DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND

Where he explains that "Lucifer THE MORNING STAR!" VENUS.

Don't get in a debatea bout Morals and Dogma with me, I actually read the whole book, you just look at some website with "here's the proof they are satanists!"...learn to think for yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Originally posted by excalibur745

SATAN also dont believe in god...

Wrong. There is no other creature in the universe that believes more. He knows God first-hand and has no doubt that God created him. Satan just thinks he can run the universe better.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join