It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot does exist, claim scientists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by BigFrigginAl

The site seems rather legit, but not being familiar with them it's hard to say.

Not that they have a reputation of distorting bigfoot stories or anything like that, but they are considered by many to be far from reputable.

www.splcenter.org...

WND’s point of view is best described as a cross between the now-defunct supermarket tabloid Weekly World News, which was famous for reporting on Elvis sightings, and The New American, a monthly magazine published by the far-right, conspiracist John Birch Society. In its 15 years online, it has introduced readers to a smorgasbord of bizarre ideas, specializing in anti-gay, anti-Muslim, and anti-liberal propaganda; antigovernment conspiracy theories; and end-times prophecy.

It featured a six-part series claiming (falsely) that soybean consumption causes homosexuality and promoted Scott Lively’s vile opus The Pink Swastika, which says that gays were behind the Holocaust. It has identified the first “leftist” as Satan, and declared that Muslims have a “20-point plan for conquering the United States by 2020.” It has warned of secret plans to create a North American Union, advised readers to invest all their assets in gold, and promoted myriad, if conflicting, theories about when and how the world will end.

www.salon.com...

WorldNetDaily (WND) says it opposes racism in any form. That’s why the online publication has added a series of articles on “black mob violence” to its usual fare of antigovernment conspiracy theories, gay-bashing, anti-Muslim propaganda, and End Times prophecy.

Just the same, I still hope the bigfoot story is true.

I don't have anything to say to anything else... but the 20 point plan by muslims is a true story. Not "muslims" in general... but the muslim brotherhood does have a plan to take down the western world. This is an extremely important topic that the main stream media refuses to cover. Definitely something every person should check in to. There is evidence of this...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Ummmm, what? Are you in the right thread or?..........

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, I hunt animals year round. During hunting season, I am hunting to shoot/trap and eat. On the off season I am scouting, and looking to shoot with my camera. It is way harder to find them during hunting season, and not all that easy to find offseason. And these are huge animals, bigger than people. Probably easier to find a person sneaking around in the woods, than it is an animal that lives there. Especially a smart one like a primate.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I never understood the arguments against bigfoot concerning there not being anyplace for him to be anymore, with us expanding everywhere and as we like to think conquering the world. I am from Southeastern Kentucky and there are hundreds of square miles of untouched forests right on the edge of cities, like where my mom currently lives. When I mean untouched, I really do mean it.

Likewise, I currently live in bigfoot country - Washington state. The area I live in is Lynnwood... which is basically 15-20 min drive north of downtown Seattle. About a year and a half ago, there was a good sized black bear wandering the neighborhood. Keep in mind that where this section of the neighborhood was between the Puget Sound and I5, with only a small maybe 8 square mile forested area just a few blocks north of him. Bears are not known to swim clear across water like that and the way traffic is here there is no way it crossed I5 and came from the mountain ranges where there is real wilderness. So the point of my story is if a dumb black bear can somehow end up in the middle of congested suburbia and be doing OK, how could a more intelligent creature not live in uncharted forests, esp in Washington State among others?

I am retired Army and my first duty station was Alaska, in Fairbanks. We use to do training in the foothills around Mt. McKinley and I can tell you there is almost limitless unexplored areas up there too. We think we have it all figured out, but we are pretty clueless still about most of the world.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigFrigginAl

Bigfoot does exist, claim scientists

(NEWS.com.au) — DNA tests on hair found supposedly found in a Siberian may actually prove the existence of the Abominable Snowman.

Three separate DNA tests of the hair reported it “came from a human-like creature which is not a Homosapien yet is more closely related to man than a monkey”.

Hello ATS, tired of politics? Me too. How about some cryptid news...I just came across this news piece, I know nothing about this site, however, it states 3 tests suggest it came from an unknown primate, if I am reading correctly in my haste to post here before lunch hour is over. Have always been a believer that Bigfoot does indeed exist, this news would be very cool if true. On pad, not sure how to inert websites, am going to copy and paste.

www.wnd.com...
edit on 10/30/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Oct 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: changed tags

Bigfoots are the "wild man of earth" that was used for cloning with annunaki genes that the Sumerians talk about.

they are closer to us than chimps.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I wonder where they got the hair samples? I heard a theory once on Coast to Coast AM that since there have been so many sightings all around the world, a scientist believes that bigfoot could be "extra-dimensional" or in her words, a being that can jump through dimensions. She based this theory off of a couple witness accounts that said bigfoot "disappeared" right before their eyes. An interesting concept, something to consider I suppose.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If one were to follow the link from the site, you will end up at:

www.news.com.au...

Which is credible.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by Osiris1953

The site seems rather legit, but not being familiar with them it's hard to say.

Not that they have a reputation of distorting bigfoot stories or anything like that, but they are considered by many to be far from reputable.

www.splcenter.org...

WND’s point of view is best described as a cross between the now-defunct supermarket tabloid Weekly World News, which was famous for reporting on Elvis sightings, and The New American, a monthly magazine published by the far-right, conspiracist John Birch Society. In its 15 years online, it has introduced readers to a smorgasbord of bizarre ideas, specializing in anti-gay, anti-Muslim, and anti-liberal propaganda; antigovernment conspiracy theories; and end-times prophecy.

It featured a six-part series claiming (falsely) that soybean consumption causes homosexuality and promoted Scott Lively’s vile opus The Pink Swastika, which says that gays were behind the Holocaust. It has identified the first “leftist” as Satan, and declared that Muslims have a “20-point plan for conquering the United States by 2020.” It has warned of secret plans to create a North American Union, advised readers to invest all their assets in gold, and promoted myriad, if conflicting, theories about when and how the world will end.

www.salon.com...

WorldNetDaily (WND) says it opposes racism in any form. That’s why the online publication has added a series of articles on “black mob violence” to its usual fare of antigovernment conspiracy theories, gay-bashing, anti-Muslim propaganda, and End Times prophecy.

Just the same, I still hope the bigfoot story is true.

And in my opinion, they are far mare reputable than the Southern Poverty Law Center any day!
Go figure.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by leo123
reply to post by BrianG

I suspect there a lot we don't know about this planet - especial in the ocean.

Your post made me think of H.P. Lovecraft and stories like "At the Mountains of Madness" and "A Shadow Out of Time"

Like what kind of beings or creatures could have developed on or colonized this planet in such vast past timescales that we now have no knowledge of them. Or what could be living right under our noses( or oceans) that we are completely ignorant to.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Over the years several hairs have been tested and found to belong to an "unknown" primate. People still refuse to believe for whatever reason.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

There's a basic flaw in the whole Bigfoot premise. Intelligent creatures use tools. They should have nests/caves. None of that has ever been found.

Even in the wild, gorillas and chimps make nests, which are found, and used to track them. Their foraging areas show obvious signs of usage. Where does Bigfoot sleep? Does he eat his food raw? Where's the hearths? A diet of nuts and berries all year round, for a creature that size, yet no evidence of it's foraging? And that's only assuming it's herbivorous.

It's smart enough to hide from humans, but also smart enough to hide every trace of it's existence?

Dang, I should become a Bigfoot hunter!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Am I missing something here. I do not see the onion on this site.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

There's a basic flaw in the whole Bigfoot premise. Intelligent creatures use tools. They should have nests/caves. None of that has ever been found.

Even in the wild, gorillas and chimps make nests, which are found, and used to track them. Their foraging areas show obvious signs of usage. Where does Bigfoot sleep? Does he eat his food raw? Where's the hearths? A diet of nuts and berries all year round, for a creature that size, yet no evidence of it's foraging? And that's only assuming it's herbivorous.

It's smart enough to hide from humans, but also smart enough to hide every trace of it's existence?

Dang, I should become a Bigfoot hunter!

Well,for one,they cover up they're tracks.

They don't need fire cause the are hairy.
They don't need tools because they are so massive and strong the can crack a nut or kill a squirrel with they're bare hands..

And they cover up the poop like cats do!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

They're real. I've been dealing with one for a few weeks now (that I'm aware of).
Sasquatch
As of last night it appeared on a microphone recording, left faint tracks, and ripped apart a mesh bag hanging 7 feet from the ground that had KFC. It also shook a tree yesterday at 5:30 PM when a woman was jogging past the forest, altho that was an eyewitness claim. I've just been too busy to keep giving detailed updates like I was a few nights ago and I really want to hold off on it until I get video footage now. Tonight I put up another bait high up and left a plush monkey doll (with the tail cut off) on a stump that keeps getting knocked over each night when I put it back up. Will see if it's taken in the morning.

The BFRO investigator that I'm in daily contact with knows where many are bedding down at, and their hunting/water paths, in multiple states. Within their informed circle, the creature is very well documented already. He knows all of their habits, likes, noises, appearances etc.

This guy set up and ran 5 chemistry labs in Brazil, has CSI training, hunted with Native Americans from both continents, several publications, is a professional tracker and has been hunting since he was 8. He could spot rabbit poop in a pile of Cocoa Puffs from 30 feet at dusk. He's no fool, and I never cared about Bigfoot before that incident on the 13th.
edit on 30-10-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnathanandheather

Originally posted by stealthmonkey
reply to post by SLAYER69

i cant explain the smell have never smelled anything close to it in my life it was about 6 ft kinda of a gorilla face but not quite and was built like a brick sh!t house about like a gorilla but not quite as stout hair was dark brown and it had breast so it was a female
edit on 30-10-2012 by stealthmonkey because: (no reason given)
the hair was about 6-10 inches long and was all matted and there was ticks on its ears i remember pulling a tick off of it like it was yeasterday

What city/state? Also where in the barn? What was it doing in there? What items was it near?
Is your father alive? Would he and you do a tv interview?

Thanks

it was 2 miles north of county line road i grew up on a cattle ranch between hardee and polk county in florida on manley road the road isnt there anymore after my grandpa sold the land to mobile phosphate company they started digging up the whole place then they sold out to cargill and a few years ago the merged in to one company with imc and now its mosaic but anyways there were sheep cow feed dog food and chickens in there at the time it was standing at one of the horse stalls from what my dad said the dogs started going crazy and he went out to check it out and he saw something crouch down as if it was hiding from him so he went inside got the 12 guage came back out and yelled at it and it didnt move so he shot it in the head with a slug my dad died 2 years ago this happened 25 years ago i dont know what it was doing i was sleeping at the time it was around 11pm but he woke me up to go look at it after he killed it i thought it was cool it was the first and only one i have ever seen but my dad told me where they live at but i really dont care to go to find out if its true

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

They do make nests (beds). They're just usually in the middle of a forest and just a pile of grass and branches, so it's rather inconspicuous to an untrained eye.

This group of disabled children find quite a sizable bed and then an autistic one spots the Sasquatch on the ridge. You'll notice all of the branches, some incredibly thick, were snapped too. That's another way to tell since they don't need to use saws etc. They just snap it, as they often do when killing (neck snapping). There's an 1890 case written by Theodore Roosevelt where a trapper was killed by one with his neck snapped (the trapper fired at the creature the day before). Check out that story.

Anyway, you may say it's just a man with fur on, but the figure is measured to be around 9 feet tall and its hands (at the end of nearly 5 foot long arms) are sprawling and moving in response to its walking. However, to the skeptic it's just Robert Wadlow, back from the dead and with the latest robotic arm extensions, pulling a prank on some disabled children in the woods.

edit on 30-10-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My distant cousin is having problems with the mange again I see. I hope he gets some pine salve on that.
I hope they never check my DNA, I'd hate to have them bugging me all the time.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm still trying to digest this part of the statement: "found in a Siberian may".

Found inside a Siberian? Someone ate a bigfoot? Or did they find a human body with bigfoot hair in the wounds?

edit on 30-10-2012 by Dbriefed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Am I missing something here. I do not see the onion on this site.

i am equating the onion with wnd.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Damn, that's some pretty awesome footage there. I don't recall seeing it before, thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join