It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot does exist, claim scientists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
IM TIRED OF THESE CLAIMS!!

I want one captured before I give anyone a Flag about this.

I found him.

I'm sorry,couldn't resist.

Mods,please don't delete this post because we need a little humor in the wake of all that is going on.

So,like the rest of you,I would love to see a real bigfoot,but not captured and not dead.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BigFrigginAl

i know there real my dad shot one in out barn when i was 5 he thought it was someone stealing stuff he felt bad after he found out what it was he told a few of his friends and the next day some gov people came to the house and took his body and they searched outr house took the film out of all the cameras and there wasnt anything we could do about it

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Thanks for more info, it gives some perspective. Though personally I was a fan of WWN, I still miss it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthmonkey

i know there real my dad shot one in out barn when i was 5 he thought it was someone stealing stuff he felt bad after he found out what it was he told a few of his friends and the next day some gov people came to the house and took his body and they searched outr house took the film out of all the cameras and there wasnt anything we could do about it

I hate to be the bearer of bad news,but you were 5 years old.
Your dad probably shot someone stealing his stuff.
It wasn't bigfoot.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Love these commercials, OP says don't delete!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

That's a pretty bold claim.

I'd like to hear some more details, Like how did it smell, how large was it. What color hair etc etc etc

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Quick Someone Call Lloyd Pye

He has Been saying this for a Long While that They exist

He Just may be Right .. either Homind or Ape Like

a Gigantopithecus Could be ?

Just put some Beef Jerky (Jack Links) on some trees around that are

Considered Located Areas with a Motion detection cameras !

and you are Bound to Find One ...

hey maybe its a Neantherthal !!

edit on 30-10-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigFrigginAl
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

If I saw onion, most certainly would not have posted this...lol. I poked around the front page, seemed to be similar headlines to any other news site...if it is a bad site, my apologies.

No need to apologize. You are doing this for free, and I got a few moment entertainment out of it. Seems like a bargain to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The Patterson film was proof long ago, but people are generally too arrogant to believe that something exists that they don't know about.

Skepticism has it's place as a tool, but don't let it turn you into one.

If this was on CNN people would be all for it...yet we condemn MSM every chance we get.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
The Patterson film was proof long ago, but people are generally too arrogant to believe that something exists that they don't know about.

If this was on CNN people would be all for it...yet we condemn MSM every chance we get.

BFRO had a Freezerfoot a few years ago that made it to CNN.

I think that taught them, "Never again."

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

i cant explain the smell have never smelled anything close to it in my life it was about 6 ft kinda of a gorilla face but not quite and was built like a brick sh!t house about like a gorilla but not quite as stout hair was dark brown and it had breast so it was a female
edit on 30-10-2012 by stealthmonkey because: (no reason given)
the hair was about 6-10 inches long and was all matted and there was ticks on its ears i remember pulling a tick off of it like it was yeasterday

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

BFRO had a Freezerfoot a few years ago that made it to CNN.

I think that taught them, "Never again."

Oh,yes,that was a good one,wonder if whats-his-name ever got his money back.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have no idea why people find the idea of bigfoot so farfetched.... Maybe they never been to the real wilderness? There are lots and lots of bears and moose up here, yet I never see them unless I go into the wilderness looking for them. And sometimes not even then.

Add to that a bit more intellect, it would not be hard to stay unseen. Elephants are known to bury their dead, why not a primate? They would probably have an easier time than elephants.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I will tell you, as a hunter: it is hard to find what you are looking for when you are looking for it. And it isn't like the things i hunt really go to hide. They just run on "low profile mode".

I can fully imagine an animal that is much smarter, if it desires to stay hidden, being where we would not find it.

I could also imagine many, many other things.

I have an uncle that I put some amount of trust in. He claims to have come across one. That is good enough for me, despite any evidence or other "common sense".

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

I hate to be the bearer of bad news,but you were 5 years old.
Your dad probably shot someone stealing his stuff.
It wasn't bigfoot.

yea i think they call them skunk ape around here it wasnt very big like all the accounts i hear of

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

i cant explain the smell have never smelled anything close to it in my life it was about 6 ft kinda of a gorilla face but not quite and was built like a brick sh!t house about like a gorilla but not quite as stout hair was dark brown and it had breast so it was a female
the hair was about 6-10 inches long and was all matted and there was ticks on its ears i remember pulling a tick off of it like it was yeasterday

What city/state? Also where in the barn? What was it doing in there? What items was it near?
Is your father alive? Would he and you do a tv interview?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
sorta like ghosts and aliens, u wont belive it until u see it...
Thats how it is for me atleast

But damn i hope its real. WTB CHEWIE

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

DNA evidence is cool and all but i would really like to see an actual one or at least a corpse or a photo that actually shows what they look like

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I believe there is myth and legend but I still don't have enough proof. For an animal that is undiscovered to have so many sightings is remarkable. Where are the bones? I had a guy that runs the Bigfoot Museum
in Santa Cruz tell me that there are bones in the Smithsonian mislabeled "giant Indian" but I don't buy it. There should be more bones. There should be more..something. Hair? Teeth? Are they so meticulous that they always take care of their dead and completely?

I am not questioning what anybody saw. Maybe it's out there. I've seen some convincing photos. Just need the proof.
Cool thread op

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnkie
sorta like ghosts and aliens, u wont belive it until u see it...
Thats how it is for me atleast

But damn i hope its real. WTB CHEWIE

Not trying to go off topic.

I have seen a ghost, for real!

I take great comfort in that I now know with absolute certainty that life after death exists.

I just love it when people come along and simply say, no! We have an example right within this thread. An emphatic denial with absolutely no evidence nor discussion, simply noooooo!.

Great story.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join