It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy - Bush's Fault?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

First of all I don't take Benjamin Fulford too seriously, he's another scare-monger like Alex Jones IMO.

On his site he has claimed that "Hurricane Sandy" is a HAARP operation courtesy of the Bush Oligarchy.

Bush the boogey man plays the HAARP as halloween approaches

High level pentagon sources contacted the White Dragon Society this week to warn that the massive storm hitting the US North-East this week was a HAARP attack by the Nazi faction of the Western oligarchy. At the same time, the deep sea drilling ship Chikyu has been spotted off the coast of Aichi, Prefecture near the Nagoya headquarters of Toyota Motors. Nazi representative Richard Armitage and US Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian affairs are in Tokyo now warning a massive new earthquake attack on Japan will take place as soon as they leave, unless they get their way, according to Japanese security police affiliated with the WDS.

The blame Bush tactic's just get's funnier by the day.

edit on 29-10-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
hahaha i knew it

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

....poor Bush. The sinking of Atlantis is his fault too....

Des

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There's so many things that Bush and his Pals did that will affect us for many many years to come. All those that have died because of 911 and HIS wars... will again...affect us for many many years to come and it ain't over.

....I don't get this post but I did want to say... what he did and what his administration did again...will affect us for many many many years to come... wasn't funny...still isn't.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I love that second pic you posted

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
There's so many things that Bush and his Pals did that will affect us for many many years to come. All those that have died because of 911 and HIS wars... will again...affect us for many many years to come and it ain't over.

....I don't get this post but I did want to say... what he did and what his administration did again...will affect us for many many many years to come... wasn't funny...still isn't.

and what about Obama and his wars.....what about his involvement in syria what about libya and his hand in egypt, what about the sustained crap in afghanistan and pakistan.....

What about the increase in drone strikes......

what about NDAA........

What about Fast and Furious?

What about the consulate attack?

ahhh yes.......all Bushs fault, cause Obama cant have any blame for his own policies.....

Bush and the jews killed the Dinosaurs RAAAAAAAAAAWR!
edit on 29-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have a confession to make. I was the one that caused Hurricane Sandy to form. You see, I have to a tendency to release a lot of methane whenever I go the bathroom. Contributing to climate change, and all that jazz. I'm so terribly sorry. It'll never happen again for at least another year.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Guess what? If I ran up debt on my credit card before I even met my wife then all of a sudden I get married. Is that old debt all of a sudden my wife's debt? No. It's MY debt but because we are married now she is responsible for it too - even though she had nothing to do with it in the first place. This is the only reason Obama has inherited the debt he has.
edit on 29-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Say what you want about GWB...You couldn't fool him.

new topics

top topics

join