It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sperm donor must pay out for daughters he barely knows

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Lol I am finding that out the hard way.

AQuestion is a man hater and haters gunna hate.

But if AQuestion is right, then sperm clinics must be concentration camps because they are full of Nazis

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

Dear fallow the light,

It's not as if he gave them the child to do hard labor for them or plow their fields. It was because they could not have one themselves and they wanted one to love and care for. It's not HIS child it's the lesbian couples child.

Problem with your statement is that he did not know if they would abuse the child and did not care. It is not that he thought the child would be abused, he just did not care. How is that better? It is his child, he created it and it has his DNA and he knew the child would be born, he just didn't care what happened to it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

yeah i been here for years too so what i had to make a new account as i lost my password

despite your tone and rather strong lack of logic and common sense i will thank you as this was very informative from a psychological stand point and added to my knowledge i doubt we will agree on this issue but hey that's life

figured you would know as a long time member of such a site that those who play the nazi card are generally
( knowyourmeme.com... )considered less then credible people at least on forums and still dont see what some nutty agenda 21 or what ever has to do with the price of tea in china (or in this case child support)

as per the immaculate conception part if you believe mary was a virgin i got ocean front property to sell ya in death valley

have a good night

edit on 29-10-2012 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

lol Ok I'm done here.

I refuse to demean my brain with your ignorant, spin fueled by your hatred for men.

Your such a silly guss.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You think life is so sacred, yet you think the gift of life is slavery!?

Except for the fact that this man knew who the recipient of his sperm was, how is this man any different than any of the other 100's of 1,000 of sperm donors. Is donating sperm to barren couple wrong in your world?

When the parents of an adoptive child divorces, should the state go after the birth parents? What about in vitro and surrogate mothers?

Besides, the man didn't give the couple a person. He gave them a cup of man juice. The chance of actual fertilization was just that, chance. Then the pre-natal care of the mother had everything to do with development of the fetus into a child and the safe and healthy birth of the (wanted) baby.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas

ah the easiest way to find out some ones argument is not working they drop the "your like the nazi's"line
(looks around for goose stepping but sees none)

why do you think that the women in this case should bear no financial burden? you feel like enlightening us to what happened to you to make you hate men so much so we could at least try to find out from a psychological stand point why you feel the way you do and have such a strong conviction on this issue

Dear RalagNarHallas,

Try actually understanding what I am saying. I am saying that everyone involved should be responsible. Your "I was just doing what I asked" question is the same as saying you are not responsible for your actions, that is what the Nazis said. That is the lowest of the moral questions. There are psychological tests where people said the same thing and they were the same, take responsibility for your actions and have others do the same, don't justify selfishness.

As for hating men, again try reading all my posts, I am a man and I raised a step child. Get as angry and irrational as you wish, your words and mine remain and others can read them. If they are never read again then they matter little; but, if one person reads them all then you and I both demostrate who we are and what we believe. You believe in abortion, reducing the worlds population and at the same time believe that you should be able to produce children and not be responsible for them. I don't believe in abortion, I think we can have more people and believe you are responsible for every child that you create or take responsibility for, at least until they are old enough to take responsibility for themselves. Those are our words, I will live with mine, how bout you?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
At this point point all I have to say is "people for the love of all that is good, and holy....don't feed the trolls!" They rely on us to further these pointless arguments, normally add nothing of value, and they are not listenening to a thing you might say.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

Dear RalagaNarHallas,

Poor thing, yes, I said your answer was the same as the Nazis gave, I did not call you a Nazi. There is a difference and it matters. Your answer was the same, that is your fault not mine. Why did you use their answer?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light

lol Ok I'm done here.

I refuse to demean my brain with your ignorant, spin fueled by your hatred for men.

Your such a silly guss.

Dear fallow the light,

Again, people can read your words and mine and decide for themselves who is playing a game and being insulting. I am ignorant according to you. I would therefore assume that anyone reading this would be able to see that I am incapable of having an intelligent conversation, regardless of my position. If they understand that I am capable of having an intelligent conversation then they would also be capable of seeing how insincere you are are and how deceitful you are. Have a good night.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

You think life is so sacred, yet you think the gift of life is slavery!?

Except for the fact that this man knew who the recipient of his sperm was, how is this man any different than any of the other 100's of 1,000 of sperm donors. Is donating sperm to barren couple wrong in your world?

When the parents of an adoptive child divorces, should the state go after the birth parents? What about in vitro and surrogate mothers?

Besides, the man didn't give the couple a person. He gave them a cup of man juice. The chance of actual fertilization was just that, chance. Then the pre-natal care of the mother had everything to do with development of the fetus into a child and the safe and healthy birth of the (wanted) baby.

Dear windword,

You argue that life is not sacred and accuse me of thinking people matter. Oh, my. I did not say life was slavery, I said trading in humans was slavery, there is a difference. The person I responding to said that he gave the couple a child, I repeated his words, question him on what he gave them. Trading in people for money is slavery, how do you define it?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

well thankfully for me the law supports my thought process as again per the nazi comment check out the link in fact ill post it here for ya so you can see it

Godwin’s Law is an internet adage that is derived from one of the earliest bits of Usenet wisdoms, which goes “if you mention Adolf Hitler or Nazis within a discussion thread, you’ve automatically ended whatever discussion you were taking part in.”

it was a business arrangement not sex all parties knew what was on the table and the woman is trying to re write the rules after shes loosing at the game of life.

why are you so hung up on abortion in a child support topic and what does me supporting the law of the land of the united states have to do with this topic ,as to you being male being an excuse for why you wouldnt hate them well i seem to remember a few black members of the kkk thinking that the klan was just fine and dandy.

www.urbandictionary.com...
you seem to be one of these types allbeit you seem to have harbored rage possibly from raising your step child as you feel the man who fathered her didnt live up to his obligations(or had the financial burden of such a child placed on your shoulders).
so congratulations at least we got to the bottom of your issue and the healing can begin now this was a big step pat your self on the back.
edit on 29-10-2012 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas

well thankfully for me the law supports my thought process as again per the nazi comment check out the link in fact ill post it here for ya so you can see it

Godwin’s Law is an internet adage that is derived from one of the earliest bits of Usenet wisdoms, which goes “if you mention Adolf Hitler or Nazis within a discussion thread, you’ve automatically ended whatever discussion you were taking part in.”

it was a business arrangement not sex all parties knew what was on the table and the woman is trying to re write the rules after shes loosing at the game of life.

why are you so hung up on abortion in a child support topic and what does me supporting the law of the land of the united states have to do with this topic ,as to you being male being an excuse for why you wouldnt hate them well i seem to remember a few black members of the kkk thinking that the klan was just fine and dandy.

www.urbandictionary.com...
you seem to be one of these types allbeit you seem to have harbored rage possibly from raising your step child as you feel the man who fathered her didnt live up to his obligations(or had the financial burden of such a child placed on your shoulders. so congratulations at least we got to the bottom of your issue and the healing can begin now this was a big step pat your self on the back.

Dear RalagaNarHallas,

So according to you, if you call for killing Jews to make a pure race, we cannot bring up Hitler? If you use their logic, we cannot mention that? As for my step daughter, now you are just being silly and show that you cannot read. My eldest and I get along quite fine. I never cared if her "biological" father gave me a dime, I took on a responsibility, I didn't dodge one. My issue is not with what I chose to give, I knew what I was taking on, my issue is with people that don't take responsibility for their actions. A big difference. My eldest was never a burden, she was a joy and still is and I taught her a lot and love her as my own. In fact, before I married, I told my family that if anyone ever treated her as less than mine, I would never talk to them again. Do you get anything other than your biases? I am quite proud of my eldest and she is no different to me than my other two kids. Impress me, tell me who you have cared for when the law did not make you.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Could be worse.
This guy went to jail for not paying child support, and he's not even the biological father at all.

Rule 1 : Men have no rights, except to pay $$$.

and this quote from the source sickens me.. but, it's the new standard the jails/prisons get $$$$$ for keeping the jails full ..

Hatley had sat in a Cook County jail since June 25, 2008, even though a special assistant state attorney general and the judge knew Hatley was not the child’s biological father

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
AQuestion you actually made me login in. You sir are a useless troll, you don't even try to be imaginative you just trollallololol. You can stop with the nonsense now because it actually getting annoying, if we go by your thinking then that would mean that if I don't a kidney then I would be responsible for that kidney for life including its care. If I donate money and it is used for wrong doing the I would be liable. He donated sperm and she could have easily ate it, but she decided to use it to create a life. He is no responsible for the action taken by her and her partner, they decided to have a child and that child is their responsibility not his.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
AQuestion you actually made me login in. You sir are a useless troll, you don't even try to be imaginative you just trollallololol. You can stop with the nonsense now because it actually getting annoying, if we go by your thinking then that would mean that if I don't a kidney then I would be responsible for that kidney for life including its care. If I donate money and it is used for wrong doing the I would be liable. He donated sperm and she could have easily ate it, but she decided to use it to create a life. He is no responsible for the action taken by her and her partner, they decided to have a child and that child is their responsibility not his.

Dear chishuppu,

Yes, I am useless troll, endlessly trying to bait people. The only problem is that I have a history of my words and they are consistent. How dare I contradict people for thinking that abortion is okay and not taking responsibility for your own children is being a jerk. Shame on me for asking people to take personal responsibility for their actions, I must be at troll for asking these things. Heaven forbid people take responsibility for their actions and helping when they do not. Your answer of a better way is what? Do as thou will and we all on our own? That is your answer, show us your genius and your love of your fellow humans, I will wait and respond. Peace, sunshine.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

when you donate you give up rights to what ever you have donated, the responsibility now becomes the receivers.
edit on 29-10-2012 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

when you donate you give up rights to what ever you have donated, the responsibility now becomes the receivers.

Dear chishuppu,

I agree, you give up the rights, that does not mean you stop being responsible, You never stop being responsible for your choices or actions or their effects, no until another takes responsibility for them an not even then.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear chishuppu,

I agree, you give up the rights, that does not mean you stop being responsible, You never stop being responsible for your choices or actions or their effects, no until another takes responsibility for them an not even then.

Thats just silly and you should be ashamed of yourself for lacking common sense at your age.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear chishuppu,

Thats just silly and you should be ashamed of yourself for lacking common sense at your age.

Dear chissuppu,

Dear shichuppa, I do feel bad, I feel so bad for asking people to take personal responsibility for their action. Wait, maybe I don't, maybe I think we should take responsibly for our choices.

I should be ashamed of myself for telling others to take personal responsibility for their actions. As you vote will you remember that, will you remember that they made their own choices or will you vote your pocketbook?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

when you donate you give up responsibility, that part has yet to sink in, when it does then maybe we can move on. As fot the voting comment you will have to explain yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join