It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered; 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

With a few keystrokes, $16T can appear out of thin air. There are business/criminal entities on our fine planet which possess wealth which exceeds one quadrillion dollars.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
MK-Ultra is so... 1980s.

The MKUltra program is LOW TECH intentionally and its very much alive and well and is up-to-date in the latest mind controlling techniques. It is a psy-op which makes use of people and situations that perpetrators try to make seem a "real" as possible; through the use of an "alter" they make it seem as though the person or persons seemingly guilty of committing a crime may be found among those who have something to gain, chiefly with an eye toward financial gain. The party that benefits may not always be obvious or may have successfully diverted attention to a scapegoat, for example.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I have my doubts they were stabbed by the nanny. And then she stabs herself? GET REAL. What proof is there? It was probably a set up. Likely something to do with the law suit. They maybe got a hitman in to set it up.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

I have my doubts they were stabbed by the nanny. And then she stabs herself? GET REAL. What proof is there? It was probably a set up. Likely something to do with the law suit. They maybe got a hitman in to set it up.

AND VERY IMPORTANTLY - she (Nanny) was subjected to a medically induced coma allegedly for her own safety as a precaution against suicide - RE: the alleged self inflicted wounding by knife at the apartment.........
she is still resting comfortably.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

Originally posted by Kali74
The conspiracy angle makes no sense here. I could understand it if were someone involved in the lawsuit, but not a reporter that was simply reporting a matter of public record. Just more conspiracy vultures circling more tragic deaths. It's getting beyond disgusting. Two children were murdered ffs, sometimes people really do need to take a step and stfu.

Indeed, it is horrible that 2 children died, but to not examine this from every angle would be an injustice to them. It's like 9/11 and how some, especially in the MSM, say that 3,000 people died so you should "be respectful and not question anything about it" - that never made sense to me. This is a conspiracy site before anything else. We're not all insensitive, but have to tackle it from a "who has what to gain?" angle.... Even when it gets repetitive.

edit on 27-10-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

Yes! Especially that it is now known (by some at least) that 9/11 was a media
fakery extravaganza with very few, if any real victims.

VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 101 times.... well..

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
MK-Ultra is so... 1980s.

Nowadays, the technology has improved vastly beyond such messy and time-consuming, not to mention inefficient, methods. Just earlier today someone posted a thread on Remote Neural Monitoring. But it goes far beyond "monitoring", and includes the ability to "implant" visual, audio, or emotional signals, or even to implant thoughts and influence behavior.

With today's global technological apparatus of space-based and ground-based transmitters/receivers, practically infinite sources of income, fire-power, man-power, and the ability to tap the best and brightest that humanity has to offer, all protected by obsessively redundant layers of secrecy, the above scenario is not only possible but very probable.

So at this point I would have to take your word for it, that the technology exists to basically remote control a person, or at the very least their emotions. Do you have more sources on that?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have to say, from the moment I heard this story it sounded very fishy.

I thought I remembered seeing something about a huge lawsuit against the banks, that has now apparently disappeared. The CNBC link doesn't have the story. Was this VP who's children have been murdered warned by the PTB, the ICBs, that putting out this story would be very foolish?

The report is the Nanny has worked in the same building as a nanny for years, and has a great reputation. People like this aren't the ones who goes crazy and do something like this. Normally there are lots and lots of warning signs.

Maybe the Nanny slit her own throat, rather than have the killer slit her throat, and thereby managed to survive. The killer left thinking the job was done, and if the Nanny does not recover, then the job was done.

It would be one cold blooded killer to do something like this. I don't buy the nanny story at all. Its the messy kind of story that would send out quite the message to big media execs. Those who have been warned would get the message.

edit on 27-10-2012 by poet1b because: forgot "not"

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
In an article I read last night, (can't find it now) said that the nanny murdered the children and then turned the knife on herself stabbing herself in the neck. seemed suspicious to me.

She turned the knife on herself when the mother walked in on her. Who knows what was in the nanny's head, but it is hardly suspicious, as I don't think the mother is in on the killing of two of her children.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb

Maybe the killer had the nanny slash her own wrists. And then the Nanny decided to slash her own throat, and was in the process just as the mother was walking in the door.

I could see the nanny wanting to kill herself after watching somebody murder two little kids.

edit on 27-10-2012 by poet1b because: add " was in the process"

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I've never seen so much propaganda and agenda coercion packed into a story as I have this one from the dailymail...

Brave six-year-old girl tried to fight off 'killer' nanny: Tragic last moments of the children stabbed to death by carer in New York apartment

Not surprisingly, they are not accepting comments for this fiction.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Perseverance is the wedge forcing 'their' hedge to the edge of the ledge of truth & justice~

'They' will get whats 'theirs'...as we get whats ours!
Because what is 'theirs', we no longer want - and what is our 'they' no longer have.*

BELIEVE

see the chain of events dredging the concealed so as to reveal∞

Feds Sue Bank Of America Over Mortgage Program

Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered; 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

A Message to to the U.S. Military - and You!

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
I've never seen so much propaganda and agenda coercion packed into a story as I have this one from the dailymail...

Brave six-year-old girl tried to fight off 'killer' nanny: Tragic last moments of the children stabbed to death by carer in New York apartment

Not surprisingly, they are not accepting comments for this fiction.

Ah, another (enlightened) sceptic. How refreshing.

I too rather my brains dirtied (as opposed to washed.)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This this needs to be followed up on.
The lawsuit needs to go forward.
The criminal neo-con zionist antihuman scum need to be brought to justice.

I had just received a message on my answer machine which is under investigation.
The Message was simple and to the point: A female voice which said: "Die".
This was not the first message in a series of threats over the past 6 years mostly received on my computer.
I believe I understand who it was and perhaps it was in reference to a post I made during the 3rd party debate.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This just goes to show.

You can't buy good help these days. No matter how much money you have.

I've read that the father said the nanny has always been an angel. I find it strange that the cops don't know how long this woman was working as their nanny. I hope this woman lives long enough to tell why she did it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

This story definitely conflicts with the official story from CNBC, and with itself at different points.

The CNBC story states that the nanny was found with her wrists and throat cut, not that the wife walked in as she was cutting her throat.

This is what was said about the Nanny.

www.inquisitr.com...

The superintendent of the building where Ortega lives said that the nanny is “a very nice woman” and “very religious,” continuing, “To me, she has always been very, very stable.”

In addition, that the couple carefully selected the nanny.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Originally posted by Ulyeney

Unless the nanny was MK-ULTRAd and was supposed to die after her deed was committed. In another article quoted further up the mother said she saw the nanny turn the knife on herself.

If they wanted an MK-ULTRA scapegoat,they wouldn`t need to put in a nanny.

Think of all the variables,they`d have to want a nanny,then hire that paticular nanny,be satisfied with the nanny over time, etc etc rather than just a random MK-ULTRA scapegoat who could commit a punishment toward the family from off the street.

Or, it could be done by a third party who killed the children and then attempted murder on the nanny, with the weapon left nearby.

My question is why didn't they assume that to start with? Maybe I need to read more to see why nanny was considered a suspect and not an additional victim.

As an aside, I was also curious about the annoucement that a CEO of a bank was killed by Sandy among 42 others UNNAMED. That seemed suspecious to me also.
Escpecially considering it's a weak hurricane/tropical storm. That many people don't die for Cat 3s.
It became more suspicious when I put the photos through fotoforensics.com and discovered they had been composite photoshops one and all.

I may make a post about this on the Sandy threads for people to do the same.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And, as Foster Gamble revealed in his groundbreaking independent film Thrive, we could have ended poverty and environmental destruction for as little as 200 billion dollars a year.

Instead of doing any of this, the "one percent" continued to live the lifestyles of the rich and famous -- while the poor sank ever deeper into the Next Great Depression, as economist Paul Krugman recently called it.

The GAO [audit] also revealed that many of the people who serve as directors of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks come from the exact same financial institutions that the Fed is in charge of regulating.

Further, the GAO found that at least 18 current and former Fed board members were affiliated with banks and companies that received emergency loans from the Federal Reserve during the financial crisis.

In other words, the people "regulating" the banks were the exact same people who were being "regulated." Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse!...

122 Nation Dragon family lawsuit of which the $43 Trillion figure relates to though has been kept from the public by the corporate mass media NWO folk.

$600 Trillion Timebomb.....to ensure the world will accept the fiat digital one-world currency.

The meaning of Sandy.....

Certain illumi-naughty folks always playing with names n' numerology.

British banker killed by 'Sandy'. More to follow?

You've been Hallow-weened.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
3 pages deep and amazingly no anti knife lobbyists have presented their case. Something is not right here... Something fishy here...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

That was not true. Dad was not set to testify in the Libor stuff. That was a false rumor. Sorry. Already been debunked.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

From what I've read, each of the victims were cut in the throat. This would be consistent with a professional wanting to keep the victims silent during the attack.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Enlightenme1111 because: tense

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join