It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered; 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by robobbob

A tactic perhaps - but to what end? I just don't see the connection between the two events.

The lawsuit can be verified and is a whole thread in itself. But this murder of children, I don't see how it connects at all.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Thank you for posting this link to the actual complaint (if that is the correct term) all 912 pages. I tend to think this is a red herring. How could a small law firm actually hope to prevail in such a case. What possible reason would they have for filing it? Money - sure but the way the system works it would be years and years before any settlement, if allowed to continue. I can't see a judge allowing this. It's a distraction, nothing more; much like the 'forged bonds' from the 1930s meme that David Wilcox keeps going on and on about. There was another similar 'military is going to arrest the congress and everyone will get money' meme out of New Zealand (white something) back in the 1990s.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by robobbob
reply to post by badgerprints

you might be right of course, but you need to read up on what is happening in the real world. explore the words- derivatives, and fractional reserves. If you borrow just one dollar from a bank, then the financial system can turn that into one hundred dollars in loans, bonds, or derivatives. So if the USG owes 16T, and private mortgages are a couple T, then how much could that turn into?
US banks alone are holding several HUNDRED TRILLION in derivative exposure. Worldwide the number is nearly ONE QUADRILLION.

You're right.
I didn't think of that.
I do remember a snippet saying derivatives are worth more than the actual value of the entire planet.
Ought to be illegal.
Debases currencies overnight.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
so they went after the boss of a network that ran the story, not a lawyer or judge or witness who actually could have an impact in the case that is a matter of public record and will get coverage anyway

BS

total BS

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so they went after the boss of a network that ran the story, not a lawyer or judge or witness who actually could have an impact in the case that is a matter of public record and will get coverage anyway

BS

total BS

Not if the case is dismissed by a judge. Then it's about breaking a code.
I notice that an oil exec got gunned down in Brussels, so they say.
And a British bank CEO (what bank, one wonders?), was killed by "Sandy".

There is definitely something going on behind the scene.
A lot of incidents with plausible deniability and cover stories in such a short span.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

i now understand - the less sense it makes - the more likley ATS is to believe it

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

BS

total BS

The elite don't have to worry about lawyers and judges or witnesses. They can all be bought or silenced. Their real enemy is public opinion, which makes their real enemy any media that strays from walking the line.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is the part thats really starting to throw me off..

reply to post by loam

Loam,in your original thread based purely on the murders HERE in the "external content text" it says..

The children's mother came home to find the nanny wielding a knife and her two children, aged 3 and 5, dead in a bathtub, police said.
abcnews.go.com...

Yet when you click on the link and read the article,that text above does not exist,what happened there loam?

So did the wife see the nanny wielding the knife or not

edit on 27-10-2012 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My idea is - they threatened the nanny will the murder of her own child, and very convincingly, and she had no other choice than to do what she did for the sake or her own child - wouldn't surprise me one bit - and she also cannot say a word about it

That's just what came to me - I have no info or anything

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by saintinwaiting

Yes I was going to say the same thing.

I don`t believe its MK-ULTRA or some new secret psychotic homicidal drug,the only stretch I could see is a direct threat toward her own family if she didn`t commit this toward the kids.

Not that I want to through out anymore wild theories,though thats one that would make some sort of sense,if in fact it was punishment toward the Exec imo.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

BS

total BS

The elite don't have to worry about lawyers and judges or witnesses. They can all be bought or silenced. Their real enemy is public opinion, which makes their real enemy any media that strays from walking the line.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

so the public loves the banks, but after this story they will change their minds ?

how do you plug all the holes in the dyke ?

you don't

silly thread

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Why CNBC erased the news from its website few hours after the children were murdered ? What forced it to remove the news ?

The article was posted at this LINK

edit on 27-10-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Suspicious? Maybe. Not to those of us who have an inkling of how this world is really run.

The nanny was a tool used by TPTB to send a specific message.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I did some follow up reading about the case.
In some reports, the mother came home to find the nanny "unresponsive" or "unconscious" in the bathroom of a darkened apartment.

In other accounts, the mother returns home just in time to see the nanny knife herself.

It appears the stories of finding the nanny unconscious were first.
Later the story changed to her witnessing the nanny actually hurting herself allegedly.

Disclaimer:
I have seen enough faked, altered, spun, invented news that I am almost convinced that news is USUALLY tweaked in the first place whether it is an innocuous story or one that is highly sensitive.
News is no longer meant to inform, but rather to persuade, disinform and manipulate the general population to the greatist extent possible.

This story is no exception.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

In some reports, the mother came home to find the nanny "unresponsive" or "unconscious" in the bathroom of a darkened apartment.

If this is true , then the Children were murdered by Hitman . Later MSM twisted the story and potrayed Nanny as the Murderer

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Why CNBC erased the news from its website few hours after the children were murdered ? What forced it to remove the news ?

The article was posted at this LINK

Yep,that is suspicious to me.

I don`t trust the lawyers behind that lawsuit and is the only legitimate reason I can fathom it disappeared,other than all the nefarious reasons it did,which could be a cover up.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

If this is true , then the Children were murdered by Hitman . Later MSM twisted the story and potrayed Nanny as the Murderer

Here's a link to the nanny being unconscious when found.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

One thing that is bothering me is the misspellings of everybody's name.
Yosi = Josie
Lulu = Lucia
Leo = Lito

No one else has an altered name spelling but the three involved.
It is probably supposed to be attributed to the reporter's gaffe.

But, sometimes it is indicative of a story being altered substantively also.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Just hours before finding her 2-year-old son and 6-year-old daughter stabbed to death next to their unconscious nanny on Thursday night, Marina Krim posted a new entry to a personal blog that for years had followed her children's lives in intimate detail.
"Leo speaks in the most adorable way possible," Krim wrote on the site LiveJournal. "He never uses 'No' alone, it's always paired with 'thank you.'"
Krim discovered the bodies of Leo, 2, and Lucia, 6, in a blood-spattered bathtub after returning home with another daughter to the family's luxury Upper West Side apartment Thursday night. On the floor next to the tub was the nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, who police said had slashed her own throat after apparently stabbing the children.
The blog indicates that Ortega, 50, had been the family's nanny for at least several months.
The children were rushed to St. Luke's Hospital where they were pronounced dead shortly after. Krim was taken to the same hospital for trauma, police said.

Thanks for the link

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

As a side note, the official story regarding the murders is that the nanny stabbed the children, then tried to slash her own throat. Suicide by cutting ones own throat is extremely rare, less than one percent of all suicides, and is primarily committed by men with military experience. Women committing suicide by slashing their own throat is almost unheard of!

While the corporate-owned media is proclaiming the "rush to judgement" guilt of the nanny (who has survived but cannot yet speak) she has not actually been charged yet, nor is there any apparent motive for the nanny to have done such a thing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join