It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered; 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

wow really? That is his son?

HOLY CRAP, HELLO!

yeah, this is who our system is protecting. pretty desperate huh?

I say let them do their worse. In the end there is only so much they can do in their life time, but the evil they are allowed to perpetrate lasts for centuries and changes human history.

In the long scope of things, it is a hard, but worthy sacrifice.

I hate to say it, I feel kind of like a scum bag for it, but I would risk my kids if I thought I had a chance at ending them.

Maybe I am a terrible parent. I don't know. I would though.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
CBS news reported yesterday, Nanny accused of slaying two children in NYC apartment, awakens in hospital

Yoselyn Ortega, the nanny accused of slaying two children in their Upper West Side apartment before stabbing herself woke up Sunday and asked about her family . A source told the New York Post that Ortega, 50, suffered from a BROKEN VERTEBRA in a failed suicide attempt after she fatally stabbed 6-year-old Lucia and 2-year-old Leo Krim in the bathtub of their luxury Manhattan apartment on Thursday.

Broken vertebra in a failed suicide attempt makes no sense to me

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-10-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

Interesting CBS says, the nanny "woke up Sunday and asked about her family". Wonder if as suggested by a few here maybe she had undue? concern for them.

Also, maybe it was posted earlier, didn't see it, but anyone figure out why alleged reports of a hostage situation came from there earlier in the day?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I have a question. Okay, maybe more than one:

If this was an elaborate scheme to threaten or imply a threat, what's with the DEAD kids? "I'm gonna kill your kids" is a threat. Dead kids, the ones murdered, can no longer be used.

If its a REAL threat, it simply shows the father that his remaining family could be killed. I'm not saying this is/isn't the case. I'm thinking MOST folks would have a real shift in priorities in his situation.

Never been in this Man's shoes. Hope I never am. I could see me becoming a great deal more determined to fry a-holes that destroyed my family. I'm pretty sure, as a gamble, I'd go "All In" to see $43T put back where it belongs.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

oh, it exists...

iapps.courts.state.ny.us...

I am running on "delusions" and otherworldly crap other than reality when I say what I am gonna say next...

I don't think this is revenge...

I think that this is the penalty that is paid for breaking an oath given and opening ones mouth up and telling secrets that are not to be told....

I won't go into much more detail than this on a public forum though...

just say that if one is to get to positions of power in this world, one sometimes must take oaths, not only to humans of this world, but non human entities within other worlds...

then again, I just might be delusional and dreams mean nothing.,,,

I hope the rest of the family is in protective custody, preferably drunk or stoned....

edit on 10-11-2012 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
New York nanny formally charged:

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is my personal opinion. I haven't had time to read the whole lawsuit but you can find a PDF copy of it here:

The three key people are Attorney General Eric Holder (who has big connections to the Fast and Furious gun running scandal), Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner (was criticized for not being able to pay his taxes or something) and Anita Dunn (another big power player).

These three people are part of a network that committed crimes listed in the lawsuit. If they have that amount of money they can obviously make serious attempts to hide their crime(s). Things like murdering children to threaten the mainstream media publishers. As of today, this lawsuit hasn't even been mentioned by the New York Times.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well what is the Nanny saying? Is she saying she is really really sorry? Is she saying she did not do it? What does she has to say on all of that?

She is awake, if she would have said, I did not do it, there were some guys in black suits, it would be all over this thread. So she must have snapped and the family saying "we treated her always very very good" is not necessarily true, not that it justifies her actions.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
Well what is the Nanny saying? Is she saying she is really really sorry? Is she saying she did not do it? What does she has to say on all of that?

She is awake, if she would have said, I did not do it, there were some guys in black suits, it would be all over this thread. So she must have snapped and the family saying "we treated her always very very good" is not necessarily true, not that it justifies her actions.

According to this report she has plead not guilty, this reporting is pretty lame, doesn't really give any info on what might have happened or how but does have a few details.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

According to this report she has plead not guilty, this reporting is pretty lame, doesn't really give any info on what might have happened or how but does have a few details.

www.reuters.com...

She did? It will be interesting to see if she will do so on accounts of insanity (which I assume is the case) or if she is going to shift the blame.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

www.reuters.com...

She did? It will be interesting to see if she will do so on accounts of insanity (which I assume is the case) or if she is going to shift the blame.

Whether guilty or innocent, I haven't found any hard evidence yet that the nanny maybe wasn't a victim herself. The mom's accounting seemed to be the only thing so far pointing to the nanny's involvement, but how reliable that is is anyone's guess.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Bloody shame JPMprgan Chase exec banksters got away with double child sacrifice here! no justice even yrss ltr!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Interesting from the Nanny

Her attorney Valerie Van Leer-Greenberg has also claimed that the nanny has no memory of the attacks.
According to Ms Leer-Greenberg, when shown photographs of the gruesome scene, Ortega said: 'Oh, my God, who did that to them?'
The Dominican immigrant was declared fit to stand trial after undergoing psychiatric tests and denies two counts of murder.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... uGmhji9D
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This story reminds me of why we have lost as the people.
This story reminds me why we have lost real journalism.
So sad for those kids.
We all know the damn nanny didn't murder those kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join