It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered; 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
At a cost of 43 trillion on the lawsuit I'd have to call bull puckey.
We have a 16 trillion dollar deficit and that numbers still not even on the same financial planet.

yeah i don't see how 43 trill will just show up overnight from those that owe it.

Lets see, 43trill, minus what they say they can't afford, minus corporation breaks, minus good boy points, minus bribes comes to.... 87 dollars. Cheers America.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Couldnt it be a simple case of a minimum wage worker whom snapped, seeing her employers drown in Luxury, while she finds herself in financial dispair that could be fixed by a raise that would hardly face the bottomline of her employees?

I am sure, if it wouldnt have been the 43 Trillion $ Lawsuit, some other story that broke the day before could have been presented in its place, as a possible reason that somebody with power might have taken offense.

EDIT: Just read the slit her own throat part. If somebody wanted the children murdered they didnt do something as exotic as planting an brainwashed Nanny. They sent somebody over when the house was empty and used a knife on all 3 of them. The Nanny seems to be in stable conditions, it will be interesting to hear what she has to say.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This looks like something that very few people even talk about. Old money running the world, the family of those who speak up against the old societies being murdered. The reason I say that people don't talk about this, is not that they haven't got theories. There is no shortage of speculation. But, this is a different case. It has a smoking gun. Not often do we see this when dealing with the old world order.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
A foolish question. What is the motive? Certainly killing a news executive's family doesn't affect the law suit, the case is in the public record. Now if they had targeted Spire Law Group, I could understand it. Spire says their attorneys have 250 years of experience. That's nothing. It could be ten lawyers with twenty-five years of experience each. If three or four of them were to die mysteriously, I could understand it, but this makes no sense to me.

How about this analogy. The dog (news outlet) escaped it's leash (shucked it's master's control) and bit it's master's hand (let the dirty secret out). The master (TPTB) gave the dog a good thrashing (murdered family members) to teach the dog (the disloyal peon) a lesson! WE DO NOT LET THE "USELESS EATERS" KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING TO THEM! Get the picture?

edit on 27-10-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Anyone ever watch prison break? Sounds like The Company paid a visit.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I was just thinking the same thing as have several others here in the thread - as soon as I saw the circumstances - MKUltra.............nanny was set in place to be triggered at the proper signal................at the designated time !!!

Haiti and the Dominican Republic are fertile grounds for this type thing - they are already primed for it through the tradition of Voodoo and witchcraft that prevails throughout the entire region.

Even though the parents did a VERY careful screening of her (the Nanny) background it makes no difference - its all SATANIC !!!
edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't think anyone working as a nanny has any connection to a $43 B lawsuit.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Nite_wing because: I am a nice person.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
I don't think anyone working as a nanny has any connection to a $43 B lawsuit.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Nite_wing because: I am a nice person.

Of course the Nanny had nothing to do with it...........we all know that !!! But her MKUltra sidekick personality sure had a lot to do with it........get with it man........do some research.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The conspiracy angle makes no sense here. I could understand it if were someone involved in the lawsuit, but not a reporter that was simply reporting a matter of public record. Just more conspiracy vultures circling more tragic deaths. It's getting beyond disgusting. Two children were murdered ffs, sometimes people really do need to take a step and stfu.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
No.1 the report aired the day before. How do you know it wasnt an older report and that it took the perps longer than a day to take action. No.2, brainwashing somebody takes a long time, drugging, she would have to be missing for weeks. No.3 the woman is not dead, she might make it. Lets see what she has to say. If somebdoy was out for payback, its more likely he sents a professional, whom slit the womans throat before or after he was done with the children.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

you might be right of course, but you need to read up on what is happening in the real world. explore the words- derivatives, and fractional reserves. If you borrow just one dollar from a bank, then the financial system can turn that into one hundred dollars in loans, bonds, or derivatives. So if the USG owes 16T, and private mortgages are a couple T, then how much could that turn into?
US banks alone are holding several HUNDRED TRILLION in derivative exposure. Worldwide the number is nearly ONE QUADRILLION. Much of it hooked to a hair trigger of interest rate movements. If interest rate rigging is involved, or even just influenced by this, there are going to be some investors holding the bag who are NOT going to be very happy. well, do you know what a mexican standoff looks like when it goes bad?
if this lawsuit is real, its probably more of a negotiating tool then an actually pending case.

brief description of what kind of numbers are involved, by way a reasonably respected ZH:
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
The conspiracy angle makes no sense here. I could understand it if were someone involved in the lawsuit, but not a reporter that was simply reporting a matter of public record. Just more conspiracy vultures circling more tragic deaths. It's getting beyond disgusting. Two children were murdered ffs, sometimes people really do need to take a step and stfu.
I can't necessarily commit to a definite conspiracy here, although I would say there is certainly an odd coincidence with this.With that being said, the guy who suffered the loss is an executive at the only major media outlet who has even touched this story from what I can tell. From my short search I can't find any major media giving this story any credence. Is this lawsuit even real? If it is, why hasn't anyone else been reporting on such a big story? One way or another something isn't adding up.As far as the conspiracy angle it's not that far of a reach to get to the point of this mans family being targeted. You don't talk about things such as these if you're a major media outlet. If you don't substantiate the story officially it's not there, if it's not there it doesn't exist. The actions of CNBC have made this story much more difficult to bury if the lawsuit is real.I will concede that it is my belief at this point that this nanny was mentally unstable. I'll need more than a coincidence (albeit odd) to change my stance on this story.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

not its the dark forces m.o.

they're the ones who want you to believe you're a monkey, they're the ones who want you to reject Christ and God, and once they have accomplished that, and if you choose that, you're under their control.

the good thing is, you can tell them to f-off and go to God any time.

but go ahead and close you're eyes and live under the veil of evil, if you want and believe God and these forces don't exist when evidence is all around you.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
CNBC has now removed the original article regarding the lawsuit. Gee, I wonder why?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
From whatreallyhappened.com

As a side note, the official story regarding the murders is that the nanny stabbed the children, then tried to slash her own throat. Suicide by cutting ones own throat is extremely rare, less than one percent of all suicides, and is primarily committed by men with military experience. Women committing suicide by slashing their own throat is almost unheard of!

While the corporate-owned media is proclaiming the "rush to judgement" guilt of the nanny (who has survived but cannot yet speak) she has not actually been charged yet, nor is there any apparent motive for the nanny to have done such a thing.

I also find it strange that some major media players like Drudge Report are not covering this story at all. Why?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Again, I say beware. This is a msm story and should be viewed with extreme caution and suspicion.
Obviously horrific if genuine, but without knowing much, my bet is that the coroner who
performs the autopsies will be one who has been involved in other suspect or suspicious
high profile cases.

The media now is rife with fake psyop stories, and we would do well to be aware
of this fact, and tread cautiously (especially when obvious conspiracy aspects are
so to the forefront).

Believe half of what you see.......
edit on 27-10-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
43 trillion dollars amounts to about 200k for every tax paying worker in the US.

It's probably not too far off the mark of what every tax paying US citizens has paid in income
tax since the income began...it is a ridiculous number....

,,,,imagine a stack of one dollars from the surface of the earth to the moon's highest apogee.

43 trillion amounts to twelve stacks of these dollars, with enough left over to buy a few islands,
a few yachts, and fleet of jumbo jets...

eta....If I were a banker implicated in this lawsuit, and I wanted to stop the lawsuit, I believe I would
go after the lawyers bringing the case against me, not some erroneous talking head on television.
Now if this were an implicated lawyer's or judge's nanny, then this conspiracy angle would be more
plausible...

Also...here's the actual documented lawsuitcopy of lawsuit

edit on 27-10-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Why is it assumed that the nanny stabbed the children? Why isnt the story intruder stabs children and slits nannies throat?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Indeed, it is horrible that 2 children died, but to not examine this from every angle would be an injustice to them. It's like 9/11 and how some, especially in the MSM, say that 3,000 people died so you should "be respectful and not question anything about it" - that never made sense to me. This is a conspiracy site before anything else. We're not all insensitive, but have to tackle it from a "who has what to gain?" angle.... Even when it gets repetitive.

edit on 27-10-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
MK-Ultra is so... 1980s.

Nowadays, the technology has improved vastly beyond such messy and time-consuming, not to mention inefficient, methods. Just earlier today someone posted a thread on Remote Neural Monitoring. But it goes far beyond "monitoring", and includes the ability to "implant" visual, audio, or emotional signals, or even to implant thoughts and influence behavior.

With today's global technological apparatus of space-based and ground-based transmitters/receivers, practically infinite sources of income, fire-power, man-power, and the ability to tap the best and brightest that humanity has to offer, all protected by obsessively redundant layers of secrecy, the above scenario is not only possible but very probable.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join