It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered; 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
There is a short article in beforeitsnews , according to which CNBC Exec’s Children are Murdered, 1 Day After CNBC published a news titled : Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury

LINK

What is your thought regarding these two incidences , are they co - related

edit on 27-10-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Click HERE to read the article initially published by CNBC titled Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury

Click HERE To see pics of those kids who were killed

Click HERE To read an article published in inquisitr.com titled : CNBC Exec Kevin Krim’s Children Stabbed To Death By Nanny In Manhattan

CNBC digital media executive Kevin Krim was told by law enforcement officials that his two children had been stabbed to death by the family’s nanny.Krim’s wife, Marina Krim, came home to find the couple’s 6-year-old daughter Lucia and 1-year-old son Leo dead in the bathtub of their luxury apartment near Central Park in New York yesterday, reports the International Business Times.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I've seen this mentioned (the lawsuit) in other places as well, not sure if it is legit or not.

Hopefully it is, as this would be huge...

eta: couple of links:

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com... nd-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treas/24376/

Story about the murders (warning, disturbing):

12160.info...
edit on 27-10-2012 by VariableConstant because: links, and so I don't sound like a monster

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant

I've seen this mentioned in other places as well, not sure if it is legit or not.

Hopefully it is, a this would be huge...

I am still searching what is really going on .

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread.

Especially given that the son of one of the main people that was supposed to testify in the LIBOR banking scandal the next day being charged in a big mass shooting (colorado theatre shooting).

Is this becoming the bankster's MO now? If you fall out of line, we go after your family?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
oh boy ..

should this be true .. $43trill back in the treasury would surely get Obama a second term. =(
Obama - " See.. I hustled those phat cats!
edit on 26-10-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I've seen this mentioned in other places as well, not sure if it is legit or not.

um...Hopefully it is NOT true would be my stand on it.

Children Murdered for the sins of the father?

I hope not.

Peace

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
At a cost of 43 trillion on the lawsuit I'd have to call bull puckey.
We have a 16 trillion dollar deficit and that numbers still not even on the same financial planet.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I don't hope it's legit as one comment said. That's pretty sick.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

I hope not.

Peace

Yikes, I meant that I hoped the lawsuit was real. Not the child-murder part, of course.

Guess I should have made that a bit clearer...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I hope not.

Peace

Well if it happened, I would hope justice is served.

Of course its horrible. Horrible things happen everyday.

12 died in Colorado in a single night and it was plastered everywhere for months. A tragic event for sure.

Where is the outcry when 200 people die in a single day in Syria by its government?

A 12 second spot in between "breaking news" on CNN.

Yet that has been happening for over a year.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
In an article I read last night, (can't find it now) said that the nanny murdered the children and then turned the knife on herself stabbing herself in the neck. seemed suspicious to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ruh Oh!!!

Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I hope not.

Peace

I'm with ya on this one....though it does seem like we live by the sins of our fathers.
edit on 26-10-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What a coincidence !!

Children murdered to punish the Father !!

When will this end

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
A foolish question. What is the motive? Certainly killing a news executive's family doesn't affect the law suit, the case is in the public record. Now if they had targeted Spire Law Group, I could understand it. Spire says their attorneys have 250 years of experience. That's nothing. It could be ten lawyers with twenty-five years of experience each. If three or four of them were to die mysteriously, I could understand it, but this makes no sense to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Interesting.

When I first posted these murders, I had not fully appreciated the CNBC connection.

Nanny Accused of Stabbing Dead 2 New York City Children

Now I have more reading to do.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Its this part that makes me think that you have it wrong,(though don`t take that as being harsh,because I think you did well to link them together)......

The 50-year-old nanny was found near the bathtub with knife wounds to her neck and a kitchen knife close by, said police. She has been taken to the hospital, is in critical condition, and is also under police custody.
www.inquisitr.com...

If this was set up as punishment by TPTB to the Exec for running the story(and 43 trillion at stake),I think they would have used proffesionals and finished the job and made it look like a murder suicide,as it is the nanny who commited this is still alive with the likelihood of speaking about it.

Condolences to them on their loss,its horrific.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Its this part that makes me think that you have it wrong,(though don`t take that as being harsh,because I think you did well to link them together)......

The 50-year-old nanny was found near the bathtub with knife wounds to her neck and a kitchen knife close by, said police. She has been taken to the hospital, is in critical condition, and is also under police custody.
www.inquisitr.com...

If this was set up as punishment by TPTB to the Exec for running the story(and 43 trillion at stake),I think they would have used proffesionals and finished the job and made it look like a murder suicide,as it is the nanny who commited this is still alive with the likelihood of speaking about it.

Condolences to them on their loss,its horrific.

Unless the nanny was MK-ULTRAd and was supposed to die after her deed was committed. In another article quoted further up the mother said she saw the nanny turn the knife on herself.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulyeney

Unless the nanny was MK-ULTRAd and was supposed to die after her deed was committed. In another article quoted further up the mother said she saw the nanny turn the knife on herself.

If they wanted an MK-ULTRA scapegoat,they wouldn`t need to put in a nanny.

Think of all the variables,they`d have to want a nanny,then hire that paticular nanny,be satisfied with the nanny over time, etc etc rather than just a random MK-ULTRA scapegoat who could commit a punishment toward the family from off the street.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join