It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions watched as Jimmy Saville molested me

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

When I made my first comment I made it in ignorance. Many people are coming to this thread with the same notion that it's just a man fondling a 19 year old and it's a single incident. How many of us have seen guys fondle girls? Probably almost all of us. I'm a virgin and I've never had a GF and I've never touched anybody else sexually and I have seen guys fondle girls - that should tell you something. Sexual groping is widespread. So it's on a show, most of us aren't exactly surprised. I've already stated my various feelings about this video if it's considered a single incident. I'm done.

This has to be seen in larger context to understand it. Otherwise, it's deceptive.

The man in the video potentially groping the other lady is not just any old man. He's a pedophile and there're countless witnesses and mountains of evidence. It's so crazy it's unreal.

There's something much deeper in this. There HAS to be to explain it. A FAMOUS guy doesn't just rape and molest dozens or hundreds of girls that he gets from a national TV show. Something about it really stinks. Something says "What's around the corner?" to me. There're others.

For those who missed it (not reading previous page):

edit on 27-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aBeneGesserit
The BBC bosses told her to "get lost" when she complained.
The camera crew and people in the studio didn't cause a fuss about it.
20 million viewers watched it happen and how many people wrote to complain? Probably none.
Not only did the BBC and the establishment turn a blind-eye to this sort of behaviour - society itself did.
Why?
Because in those days, that sort of behaviour towards women was considered, by most men, to be normal and was by no means rare. A lot of women had to put up with that sort of groping on a regular basis.

We should all , especially women, give HUGE thanks to the Womens Liberation Movement of the 60's and 70's.
If it wasn't for them, there would be no Sexual Harrassment Laws and this sort of thing would still be considered as acceptable.

edit on 27-10-2012 by aBeneGesserit because: (no reason given)

I'll give thanks to no such work of the Devil.

The affirmative action card has been used only to get women everything they want at the expense of men...since the 20's and throughout all 3 major waves of this campaign of passive aggressive terror.

Just because there are some jack @asses, like this guy...not nearly all men were like that despite all of the lies that feminist spout from their trunks.

There are women just as bad as men you know, no one ever gave us a "get everything we want if we cry hard enough card". That is all; that is happening too. The more feminist, social bank robbers demand....the more they get.
Maybe men should cry to the media about everything and talk about all the bad things women do to them...like sexual manipulation, lying about cheating (and women do this more than men, because women have 100 times the opportunity...this is another lie that women and the media tell!)

By the way, if another woman asks me for a donation for breast cancer ....I will tell them to choke on their self pity and I am going to ask for one right back for Testicular Cancer and ask where the "Blue Ribbon" is for men?...or is that yet another hypocritical F U by feminists and women that follow to say.."the hell with men...let them die"?

Women think they are somehow special, and deserve special treatment, for a time they did not live in, for things they did not suffer for, and did not earn, for things that happened at the hands of men that they cannot prove.

What makes it right for women to keep getting remunerated for a time and era that they didn't even live in?
To reap the rewards of women who are dead (which is actually very unethical and immorally corrupt), who may have actually suffered...(but did not because this is all a big fat lie to keep a pity party from ending).

Feminists are cannibalistic users of taxpayers dollars, they are the worst hypocrites the Devil has ever created and are FAR worse cheater's and liars than any man.

I wish a horrible natural death to all feminists.
I wish for them to get hit by cars, chewed up by wild lions, kicked to death by ostriches...It doesn't matter how.

They need to go because stupid men everywhere are giving them all of our stuff (you will hear the men I am talking about as they defend these [supposed] female animals ).

Feminists are a cancer to society and warp the minds of decent women everywhere to give sympathy and support for their evil campaign, based on doctored statistics and blatant lies, which does happen because they have been caught doing this. If women don't support them...they try to shame that woman or denigrate her character...this is Bullying and extortion.

This is true Feminism and the very first woman who started it was of the Devil....and this movement should be cursed.

The most notorious of those lies is that “1 in 4 women are victims of rape or attempted rape.” This was the result of a doctored study commissioned by gargoyle Gloria Steinem. It turned out that 73% of the classified victims didn’t believe they were raped and 44% continued to date their “rapists.” Equally false are a number of statistics spread by campus feminists regarding sexual violence. (Just a local example: despite the fact that there are roughly 25 reported incidents of abuse per year at UC Santa Barbara, our Women’s Center claims there are 500, based on the totally arbitrary estimate that only 5% of incidents are reported.)

Source

Just so that I don't seem too impartial or biased...I will let a woman tell you the facts.

I think it goes without saying no star, this feminist propaganda is being realized lately and the free ride will soon be over.

If I end up in Hell..I will appoint myself a job....and I will love what I do!
edit on 27-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

No one is standing up for the guy but there are other threads which touch upon the subject in the wider sense like:
Jimmy Saville BBC paedophile ring - did charity work to cover crimes
David Icke was right about Jimmy Savile
300 potential Jimmy Savile victims: police

Since the OP focused on this incident, then pointing out things about this incident which don't seem right is on topic, without the need to comment on anything else that the guy did.

edit on 27-10-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
300 potential victims........

Of course, we wont mention that in his will, he left the majority of his many millions of pounds to CHARITY.

Im surprised there are not 10,000 victims..........The lawyers will be having a field day..like sharks in a feeding frenzy.....Money for Charity...NO!!! we need that for our "Victims" (and our generous fees).

Oh yes, I think Jimmy abused me too, I seen it in his eyes on TV in 1975....he looked right at me......I couldnt sleep for 30 years..........sooo scared.....
That'll be 2 million thanks lawyers......"how's bout that then...good oh".

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Feminists are cannibalistic users of taxpayers dollars, they are the worst hypocrites the Devil has ever created and are FAR worse cheater's and liars than any man.

I'm just gonna say ... can we not turn this thread about feminists?

I mean I could write an essay in response to this one sentence here; my experience is that most men don't actually understand what the word feminist means through no precise fault of their own. They just assume it means what they media tells them it means, or it's the new affirmative action policy etc ... it's much bigger than that though I'm not certain it has any place in a discussion about a sex offender grabbing someone's butt.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I watched it in full screen mode on YouTube and it looks like she was wearing dark hosiery under her skirt, not pants. The tip off is that there are no wrinkles in the fabric showing as would be the case with slacks.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by gort51
I remember a high school teacher that use to rub his hands up 14 year old girls legs, while they stood next to him at his desk.....Of course back then us young guys would be saying...lucky bugger he can do that....Not, oh look at that old perve...etc...It was different times (better), people were free, New York was a hovel, Rubbish and pollution was every where.....Well at least we cleaned that up...

The urge to kick you in the head is enormous.

Now, put yourself in the girls position instead of wishing you were the guy who was doing it. Which doesn't say much about you.

I have to assume you are trollin'.

Well...Lady Vampire, your all sweet and innocence about the "Incident", but you have no problems with "the urge to kick (someone) in the head is enormous"
So to you, physical Violence with the possibility of inflicting death is Ok, but to grope someone's bottom is Not on...
Interesting...I think you are exhibiting a typical 2010s attitude to males and people in general....Heaven help us all.
I could tell you about going out as a teenager in the late 70s, and being felt up by girls/women as one walks past them in crowded "Discos"...Of course , back then we were all John Travoltas, with tight tight pants and hair.....
Sadly I was too shy to come up with any witty repertoire to initiate any conversations.....so a look back and nice smile would have to suffice (and to make sure it was a girl ).
But Im sure your not interested, or even comprehend the old days...........
Hence the "Silliness" of your comment.

edit on 28-10-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

gort, I conclude you have no intellectual compass calibrated to the 21st century. For that matter the second half of the 20th.

The urge to kick you in the head is overwhelming.

The statement above should make you just absolutely ecstatic and on the verge of climax since that results in two women on one misogynist. (And to be clear, assuming you are JUST a misogynist is cutting you slack.)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
reply to post by gort51

gort, I conclude you have no intellectual compass calibrated to the 21st century. For that matter the second half of the 20th.

The urge to kick you in the head is overwhelming.

The statement above should make you just absolutely ecstatic and on the verge of climax since that results in two women on one misogynist. (And to be clear, assuming you are JUST a misogynist is cutting you slack.)

Well, as a man..I have the urge to kick you in the head as your violent outbursts against men, are not exactly reflecting your inference of being a decent woman. As for me being a decent man, I am not, but I don't hit women, because I know despite all of the Hollywood illusions like Xena Princess Warrior or Milla Jovavich, where they go around beating men up...that women are frail and weak. I will not protect them today however, from other aggressors though....because I really want to "hear them roar" like they claim they can. It is amazing how little they roar, and how often they "scream" for a man to come protect them, when reality bears an evil grin in their faces from the darkness. It is then that, all of a sudden, a man becomes useful to women. Only when their own necks are on the line.

If a woman these days, wants to act like a man and be treated the same as a man...then pick up your bat, clench your fists and take the beatings and don't go crying to the media about it....cause that is what we do!

This is called equality. You wanted men to be sensitive and to support you and they have given you everything on a silver platter (predominately because every court forced them to), but they did. You, as a woman, must give back for it to be called equality. To be equal with men...is to endure all that we have to.

To call you a Female Chauvinist Pig, would just be cutting you slack.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
I feel like this woman is trying to get on the train and doing a HUGE disservice to people who were actually legitimately molested by this man, causing real trauma. If this is classic molestation, then every girl walking home from the bar at 2:00am getting their ass slapped has been molested.

Does this happen a lot where you're from? Girls getting their butts slapped on the way home? I'll have to move there because here the answer would be yes. Those girls walking home at 2am suffering uninvited ass slaps were molested. What do you go by as criteria? Duration of the contact? Location when it happened? Must penetration occur for it to be considered a legitimate molestation? I mean there are many variables, with one thing in common - they are all wrong. I have to suggest you...
All uninvited and unwelcome physical contact is molestation.

edit on 28-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Pfffffttt... She was not being molested, looks like she was on drugs and looking for an excuse to look like a idiot... And if his hand was up her skirt, more power to him. I'd have done the same thing, except with the girl standing in front.... Giggidy.......

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well, I'm ashamed to be a member here with the responses of some people.
I can't believe what people are saying, or turning the topic towards their own spleenish vent, or the tacit and not so tacit approval of this disgusting and perverted creep.

I'm a man who doesn't condone violence or try and justify it, and who doesn't support sexual offenders and predators.
I'm quite content to be sensitive and empathic and masculine. I don't need to be macho. While I'm into palaeontology, I'm not that much of a dinosaur.

edit on 28-10-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Well when you think about it.... What lawyer would touch a case with thousands of witness testomony and video evidence? Who would want to bother with making money by suing some rich guy everyone hates and having everything you need for prosecution handed to you? Lawyers are known for their ethics and moral compass.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Pfffffttt... She was not being molested, looks like she was on drugs and looking for an excuse to look like a idiot... And if his hand was up her skirt, more power to him. I'd have done the same thing, except with the girl standing in front.... Giggidy.......

I am so proud that we still have some real men left in this world who don't cave to all of this Fe"MAN"ist BS. I think your statement is very accurate...she does appear to be on crack.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Well, I'm ashamed to be a member here with the responses of some people.
I can't believe what people are saying, or turning the topic towards their own spleenish vent, or the tacit and not so tacit approval of this disgusting and perverted creep.

I'm a man who doesn't condone violence or try and justify it, and who doesn't support sexual offenders and predators.
I'm quite content to be sensitive and empathic and masculine. I don't need to be macho. While I'm into palaeontology, I'm not that much of a dinosaur.

edit on 28-10-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry but in a court of law he would never have been convicted...I did not see his hand do anything. It could be a trick of the eyes that this woman is exploiting for the purposes of furthering the evil agenda of today's greatest cancerous craze.....feminism.

As an example, When you look into the sky at night and can only see a couple of stars in the sky, and a cloud moves by them...you would swear that you are seeing a UFO traverse the sky because the stars look like lights on a star-ship and with the clouds moving by them....it looks like the stars that are moving instead...because this is what your mind (deep down) WANTS to see.

Everyone who is a woman of today, WANTS to see this because they are told it is happening and Feminism (Gloria Steinem) has told them that 1 out of every 4 women get raped by a man (which she got caught doctoring those statistics..but I digress). If you want to see this man grabbing this woman, then you will see that...but I for one cannot see his hand. I see her pulling her bothersome thong out of her crack and creating drama.....something that most women never do.

Geez, when did men start acting so much like women? As the women everywhere still ask..."where have all the cowboy's gone"?

Its just a phrase to make a point...we now know, with the latest technology, that guys that wear cowboy hat's and wear chaps and are from Texas are ....well.... not "steers".

I just messed with Texas and nothing happened

edit on 28-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

So because women are coming forward in a time where we can treat them as equals and not ignore the fact that they have been molested, raped, assaulted and abused, their feminists? And deserve to "be ran over" ?

What I have just read has to be one of the most hate filled posts iv ever come across ATS in all my time here. I pitty you're thought process and general attitude towards women. I'd alert you're prost but I'm on a mobile which likes to do nothing I want it to

You sad, sad excuse for a man.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

So because women are coming forward in a time where we can treat them as equals and not ignore the fact that they have been molested, raped, assaulted and abused, their feminists? And deserve to "be ran over" ?

What I have just read has to be one of the most hate filled posts iv ever come across ATS in all my time here. I pitty you're thought process and general attitude towards women. I'd alert you're prost but I'm on a mobile which likes to do nothing I want it to

Sensitive much.......? Dont go tattle tailin because you dont agree..... This girl was not raped molested assaulted or abused as far as what the video showed. Loosen up your fanny pack a lil ....

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted b

I'm sorry but in a court of law he would never have been convicted...I did not see his hand do anything. It could be a trick of the eyes that this woman is exploiting for the purposes of furthering the evil agenda of today's greatest cancerous craze.....feminism.

As an example, When you look into the sky at night and can only see a couple of stars in the sky, and a cloud moves by them...you would swear that you are seeing a UFO traverse the sky because the stars look like lights on a star-ship and with the clouds moving by them....it looks like the stars that are moving instead...because this is what your mind (deep down) WANTS to see.

Everyone who is a woman of today, WANTS to see this because they are told it is happening and Feminism (Gloria Steinem) has told them that 1 out of every 4 women get raped by a man (which she got caught doctoring those statistics..but I digress). If you want to see this man grabbing this woman, then you will see that...but I for one cannot see his hand. I see her pulling her bothersome thong out of her crack and creating drama.....something that most women never do.

Geez, when did men start acting so much like women? As the women everywhere still ask..."where have all the cowboy's gone"

And it's this attitude that made it impossible for the hundreds of women to get any kind of acknowledgment of their claims. You are a deluded man, very very warped attitude towards women which is very questionable, to say the least.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by n00bUK

Sensitive much.......? Dont go tattle tailin because you dont agree..... This girl was not raped molested assaulted or abused as far as what the video showed. Loosen up your fanny pack a lil ....

You are not worth my time when you have only the attention span to read the OP and a few of the following posts. There's an 11 page discussion. Go read it.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Ah. I see the monthly meeting of the "she broke my heart and I am too emotionally stunted to move on" club has hijacked yet another ATS thread in their never ending quest to convince themselves that it was all her fault and that their own shortcomings have nothing to do with their bitter and lonely worlds.

Misogyny - easier than looking in the mirror and owning it.
edit on 10/28/12 by WrathShadow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join