It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu revealed 14th November

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
The sun can kiss my ass, I say we take that second sun the will surely pop up and block out the old sun for being a dick....

A sun which blocks another sun does not change the fact that a sun will still be shining on you...better keep that sun screen on and a cold one in your hand. No black hole sun here

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
The real story here is nasa is using tax payer dollars to go to some eclipse party at some hippies ranch. Thats what we should be discussing. Then again it is ats tgese kinda entertainment stories is why i read.

right on

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I wish Nibiru would cruise by here and leave already. It's about as bad as the 2012 election year, I'll be extremely glad when that is over with, no matter who wins.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by auto73912621

Also, their are plenty of christian traditions without jesus in them at all from the early times

Err, wot?
Are you using words that mean the same as they do for the rest of us, or is there some new definition of 'christian' only you are aware of?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Interesting, but that month and day are 6 years early.

It all goes to hell in 2018.

D4rk Kn1ght was sneaky as hell...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
I was talking to an old earth hippy yesterday

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Nibiru is as real as "Jesus" and "The second coming".
Two weeks is enough time for you to read "Lost book of Enki" and "The Book of Enoch". It might give you a different perspective on human existence.
Zecharia Sitchin bashers out there should get on with their lives and think of this as an unbelievable story ever told.
See you on the other side

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think the old earth hippy needs to lay off the Australian dirt swag. Some people really should not be allowed to partake in a certain activity. It only amplifies their ignorance, not improve it.
edit on 28-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: sp

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I would like to think i have an open mind but all these "Nibiru" Nuts have got me pulling my hair out (What i have left of it). I mean how do they in all of creation subscribe to a fictitious planet that was probably made up by some Hippy from by gone days that was high on some magic mushrooms.
He managed to convince some village idiot about what he had seen, and the rest is history, and here we are still discussing some Bogus made up planet that only exists in some diseased mind. The same as i said in a previous post (Not my exact words) "There are enough Amateur astronomers out there to detect a planet of that magnitude well before it got here" but these "Nibiru" nuts tend to ignore that with "Ahhh But, maybe, what if"
Well i have a GIF for all those "Nibiru" nuts.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Someone else made a thread about the same thing 10 hours ago claiming they work for NASA and that her husband is going to disclose this tommorow

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe they seen this thread and had to come clean about the situation
edit on 28-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well, I don't buy into the whole 2012 thing. But admittedly I am just a little bit curious now with all this weird weather. First hurricane Sandy on the East Coast, and now these earthquakes + the tsunami warning on the West Coast. Kind of strange that this is all happening at once.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Just putting it out there, but wasn't the 16th (or thereabouts - i'm in no way making conclusive comments) the original date when the timewave zero would reach infinite complexity?

It would make sense that simply seeing another planet in the sky would change everyone's perception of reality.

Of course he's changed it to suit the december date - to perhaps suit the mainstream predictions. But it's food for thought that his original date could've been another thing altogether.

only time will tell, and it's only 2 weeks away...

EDIT: I don't buy into any particular view on this theory. I'm just using the predictions of others to provoke thought
edit on 28-10-2012 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
(OP) ...."I do not believe in Niburu so I need to make that clear" .....................naa naa na.! that don't absolve you from responsibility ......... there's clearly an agenda to your post. Now as you lay blame off onto some 'Hippie' guy, It seems your playing the concerned citizen...... or looking for some audience to play prophet to.

Planet ...X's... believability and shelf life is well past its prime, soon to be tossed into the dustbin along with the likes of Brother Camping and all the other ...ahem, prophets..! Many of us here at Above Top Secret grow so.... weary of the daily Doom & Gloom prognostications, that it's not even amusing or laughable any more. It's more an annoyance. I virtually never 'Star' anybody here, nor do I want or seek stars. They have no bearing on my credability nor define any 'truths', as everything posted here has more than one side to it. Nubiru posts recently have become a bit too late to garner any followers. But I suppose it will be played right up to 'Last Drink guys'.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

yet... you comment? haha

Any thread is a good thread so long as it doesn't dissolve into ignorance.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
well on that zeta website they say there is another sun behind our sun. I am not talking about planet x or as people prefer nibiru. So who knows what will come in the future

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIgnorantOne
well on that zeta website they say there is another sun behind our sun. I am not talking about planet x or as people prefer nibiru. So who knows what will come in the future

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Do you see it anywhere? Can you find it?

How many lies from those websites do you need before you'll quit listening to them?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Read the entire thread up to this point. Here are my observations:

Most of you don't read before you post. Literally 90% of you made a bad judgment immediately. If you had read even just a few posts in, you would recognized that there is an article with the proof to back up the OP in his statement regarding the hippie and NASA renting his back yard. As if we didn't know already, literally most of you are complete fools. And you made sure that you were seen that way, so it is your fault.

Now for you arrogant and ironic "naysayers". Just because you don't have a reason to believe that anything special is going to happen at this event, it does not mean that you know WHAT is going to happen. That means all of you - especially Phage who is supposedly one of the more intelligent ones here. Yeah.

The epitome of human arrogance and ignorance and foolishness has been portrayed here; not by the OP or those who are merely curious, but by the bulk of you that resorted to making statements based on anything BESIDES curiosity (or 100% verifiable truth - of which I was only able to find a post by two different people that I felt was worthy of a star - and their posts were simply of curiosity or setting the record straight for others). How silly you supposedly "aware" people have become. Can you really be people who are seeking the truth? I don't think so. You're certainly a tribe of fools here.

That being said, I am allowed my own curiosity and opinions simply for the sake of participating in the thread the way in which I imagine that Above Top Secret and the OP would have it.

Firstly, the hippie in the OP stated that there would be an object visible during the eclipse. What I find most fascinating, as another poster pointed out, is that this particular eclipse event is much grander and larger and hyped than any other one that I have seen. As well, the OP's statement is mostly backed-up by the article. Now whether the OP added or took away from the statement of the "hippie" with whom he spoke, we do not know. However, we do know that the OP made sure to say that he does not believe in these "Nibiru" theories. So the only possible reason for the OP putting words in the mouth of the hippie with whom he spoke is so that he might cause a stir and a problem.

But if the OP genuinely wanted to get the proper attention here, I am sure the OP would have been wise enough to search the hippie's words, find the article, post the article and picture in a professional format, and type a few witty and cosmic remarks (like most of the ATS "elite" usually do in order to obtain massive amounts of attention). So therefore it is my low and humble opinion (which I detest having to continue to reiterate for everyone because it is obvious that when someone says something it is clearly their opinion - but I do it for you silly children that still seem to not understand that) that the OP has not made up a lie at all; rather that the hippie actually spoke those words to him and the hippie is the same gentleman in the picture holding up the triangle in the sky in the article.

I do not have an opinion regarding whether the hippie was just trying to sell the OP a $500 ticket or he was telling the truth about something that none of us really know about yet. I am leaning a little more towards the former for now.

That being said, I did have an interesting little thought worthy of wonder - what if there was a planetary object that orbited our sun that was orbiting our sun on exactly the same orbital path as our planet Earth; and what if it was orbiting at the same velocity and acceleration; and what if it was always on the exact opposite side of our Sun as our planet Earth? We would never, ever see it. Except........ for during an eclipse. Parallax. What if the conditions changed just the tiniest fraction; just enough that the object would be especially visible during this event due to parallax?

For all of you who think you understand the workings of the universe, do yourself a favor and actually entertain the idea for a minute before your brain shuts down.

It is entirely possible that the Precession that the Earth experiences could be due to the kind of object and the effects that it would have on the rest of the solar system.

Now imagine if a comet were to hit that other planetary object... imagine that we would be in the orbital path of all of that destruction... and vice versa of course, if that were to happen.

And further, because it is far less likely for my for now imaginary object to have the same kind of moon as us, if any at all, then there would be a slight offset in the balance between the Earth, the imaginary planetary object that I have made the focus of this post, and all other objects in the vicinity -

Really, I could go on all day on that imaginary idea. Which it is completely. But it is far more interesting to debate a few curious ideas than to pose a bunch of useless theories as fact.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

i have no idea whether this is real or not, but i do know the possibility is real. i try not to ever discredit the possibilities of our universe, since we know so little about it.
The possibility is not really real. Just because we don't now everything doesn't me we don't know anything and orbital mechanics are not that complicated.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "a small solar system that shares an orbit with ours" but anything with an orbital period of one million years or 100 thousand years would be too distant to have a stable orbit. One pass maybe, then gone forever. But the real problem is that any massive body entering the inner solar system would hopelessly disturb the orbits of the planets. We would not be here now if it happened 10 thousand years ago. The Earth would not be where it is.

so you have found all the data on space eh.

so dark matter, black holes and the plethora of other data we do not have could not effect our orbital patterns?

how could we possibly know that a celestial body could not pass close enough to nudge our orbital patterns very slightly? we're not talking changing orbits on a large scale here, we're talking very subtle and slight orbital changes that could easily make things catastrophic for life on earth.

that doesn't even take the age of our pictures and data to task, since we all know the pictures of space that we have are ten of thousands of years old and even up to billions of years old. for all we little people know, the space we see may not even be there any longer and the physics they lived by, could have changed considerably.

i have to respectfully disagree with you on this as i just don't see this vast and concrete knowledge of space that you claim we have.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Nibiru was moved by the Plejaren so it dosnt bother us for another 1000 odd years, then we can handle it

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Those who deny the Creator, His Law, His Son and His Power Will be strangers to the workings of the dimensional veils to be lifted at their Appointed time. There is a current definitive electromagnetic signature of the object I will call the Red Kachina (that high-level scientists and keepers of ancient knowledge have long been aware of), with the primary celestial object currently reverberating it's long monitored electromagnetic effects on the sun, the other planets within the solar system and the core of this et_plan, plan_et, currently heating and destabilising moreso and moreso as earth's magnetic field fast weakens prior to a major tectonic 'slippage', commonly known as a pole shift.

There will be obvious signs in the heaven's, sun and earth (as Foretold) before humanity eventually chokes on the dust of the tribulation that we have reaped to invite this inevitable cyclical fate encountered and recorded before--and by then it will be too late for many to repay their debts as they are thrust by the swift sickle of Harvest. It is a 7 year tribulation fast approaching, so time to Buckle up in Christ and repent in His righteousness now that we are at the door of Judgement, so that Grace can Favor.

www.helium.com...
www.youtube.com...
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

edit on 28-10-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join