Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Niburu revealed 14th November

page: 5
47
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by n00bUK
 
No kidding.. If amateur astronomers can locate new systems billions of light years away someone would have seen SOMETHING by now.


not entirely true when you realize the vastness of space, i mean they are discovering new information all the time. you may have thousands of people with telescopes but how many will see the needle in a haystack the size of Rhode Island, is the question.




posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
I do not believe in Niburu so I need to make that clear. -



But still started a thread about it



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If a planet was that close, we wouldn't have to wait two weeks to observe it during a solar eclipse. It would easily be seen by many astronomers. Something like that wouldn't be easy to keep a lid on. There's just too many amateur astronomers out there.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 
There are thousands of claims of a direction the sun/planet/whatever that many look to and no one can seem to find anything. I am aware that some objects are hard to see because they emit low light;however, isn't it suppose to be here within the next couple months? If so, why hasn't anyone seen it?

ETA: I ask this question in rhetoric because this subject has been discussed time and time again on ATS before I was even a member. IMO, this subject was debunked a very long time ago..
edit on 27-10-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
What is it about this Nibru thing that hooks so many people?

I really don't get people's fascination with this subject...anyone?


Genetic memories of a past ELE.


mate can you elaborate on that? i liked the sound of it...


Deep DNA Memory Theories...
This is a page I found that gives a brief overview and idea of what I was referring to. Also, most of us have probably known someone who never knew a parent, yet displayed traits in their life remarkably similar to the father or mother they never knew.

If the theory holds water, and I believe it does, a good portion of the population would have instinctive memories of a cataclysmic event in the very distant past, providing such an event happened. Though they wouldn't perceive it as a memory consciously, only subconsciously. Personally, I believe this may account for other outstanding human beliefs as well. And may even help explain the theory of a collective consciousness.

edit on 10/27/2012 by Klassified because: eta



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Wolf
 


Yeah, I'm a big fan of Asimov and this theory has "Nightfall" written all over it.
For those not familiar with it, here's a quick run down of the story.



The fictional planet Lagash (Kalgash in the novel adaptation) is located in a stellar system containing six suns (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta are the only ones named in the short story; Onos, Dovim, Trey, Patru, Tano, and Sitha in the novel), which keep the whole planet continuously illuminated; total darkness is unknown, and as a result so are stars outside the stellar system. A group of scientists from Saro University begins to make a series of related discoveries: Sheerin 501, a psychologist, researches the effects of prolonged exposure to darkness, Siferra 89, an archaeologist, finds evidence of multiple cyclical collapses of civilization regularly occurring approximately every two thousand years, and Beenay 25 is an astronomer who discovered irregularities in the orbit of Lagash around its primary sun Onos. Beenay takes his findings to his superior at the university, Aton, who formulated the Theory of Universal Gravitation (the in-story discussion of same making light of an article once written about Einstein's Theory of Relativity, referencing the false notion that "only twelve men" could understand it). This forces the astronomers at Saro University to attempt to find an answer to what is causing this anomaly. Eventually it is discovered that the only thing that could be causing the deviation is an astronomical body that orbits Lagash.



Sound familiar?



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 
There are thousands of claims of a direction the sun/planet/whatever that many look to and no one can seem to find anything. I am aware that some objects are hard to see because they emit low light;however, isn't it suppose to be here within the next couple months? If so, why hasn't anyone seen it?

ETA: I ask this question in rhetoric because this subject has been discussed time and time again on ATS before I was even a member. IMO, this subject was debunked a very long time ago..
edit on 27-10-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)


i have no idea whether this is real or not, but i do know the possibility is real. i try not to ever discredit the possibilities of our universe, since we know so little about it.

could there be a small solar system that shares an orbit with ours every million years, 100k years 10k years? how the hell would we know otherwise since we have only been looking for a couple hundred years, which is a drop in the bucket so to speak.

many un answered questions to our earths past, that is what we know for certain, everything else is speculation.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Keep in mind people, this message is coming from an old hazy hippie. His mind is probably filled with mushroom fungus and bong resin.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
If a planet was that close, we wouldn't have to wait two weeks to observe it during a solar eclipse. It would easily be seen by many astronomers. Something like that wouldn't be easy to keep a lid on. There's just too many amateur astronomers out there.


That's what i've been saying since this whole "Nibiru" thing came out the woodwork. It's as though people want it to happen.
If it does happen there is not a lot we can do about it is there?, and if it doesn't happen the "Nibiru" theorists will quietly fade into the background until some other doomsday scenario catches their eye, with a "Ahh but, Maybe, what if" .



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If there was a celestial body, of the size of supposed Nibiru, in our solar system, it would have devastating effects on the orbits of the planets. Well, that has not happened and all solar planets are still in there orbits as they have been for a very long time. This is basic Newtonian physics and there cannot be anything big, in the solar system other than what we have always had. This simple argument was emphasized by Richard Hoagland and many others. Very ignorant people will believe garbage; the government depends on it. This simple point cannot and has not been refuted because it is an acid test for the presence of Nibiru.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
my favorite part of the op is that NASA has booked his property to view it. just awesome..



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by Alda1981

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
What is it about this Nibru thing that hooks so many people?

I really don't get people's fascination with this subject...anyone?


Genetic memories of a past ELE.


mate can you elaborate on that? i liked the sound of it...


Deep DNA Memory Theories...
This is a page I found that gives a brief overview and idea of what I was referring to. Also, most of us have probably known someone who never knew a parent, yet displayed traits in their life remarkably similar to the father or mother they never knew.

If the theory holds water, and I believe it does, a good portion of the population would have instinctive memories of a cataclysmic event in the very distant past, providing such an event happened. Though they wouldn't perceive it as a memory consciously, only subconsciously. Personally, I believe this may account for other outstanding human beliefs as well. And may even help explain the theory of a collective consciousness.

edit on 10/27/2012 by Klassified because: eta


thanks a lot mate, gonna give it a read!



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The South get all the eclipse'



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
LOL...failed thread OP



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I know how they're doing htis, long term, making plans hundreds of years or more ahead of each event they know about for thousands of years, thats how they work this and their cycles. Always. Thats what the top echlens work like.

And for this marker, and stargate, basically an eclipse is like opening HELLZONES. What sacrifice are they going to perform, what mass sacrifice? Is this after the elections, for example? It always means sacrifice.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
LOL...failed thread OP


Only if you don't have the eyes to see what is going on.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ok so let me feild this one as I actually live in cairns about 15mins from kuranda, i can tell you that in this part of the world you will hear some of the crasiest storis ever, as you were saying there is gong to be an aignment on the 14th, and as i have said before in previous threads the best place to see it is THE FEILD ACROSS FROM MY HOUSE!!! I'M NOT JOKING! the big eclipse 2012 fesival is whats going on and the price of tix is OUTRAGOUS! $500 AT THE GATE! there are hippies and people from all over the world here it's a major tourist destination. any more questions just ask


Love, Light, and all that crap.....



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


i have no idea whether this is real or not, but i do know the possibility is real. i try not to ever discredit the possibilities of our universe, since we know so little about it.
The possibility is not really real. Just because we don't now everything doesn't me we don't know anything and orbital mechanics are not that complicated.


I'm not really sure what you mean by "a small solar system that shares an orbit with ours" but anything with an orbital period of one million years or 100 thousand years would be too distant to have a stable orbit. One pass maybe, then gone forever. But the real problem is that any massive body entering the inner solar system would hopelessly disturb the orbits of the planets. We would not be here now if it happened 10 thousand years ago. The Earth would not be where it is.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I will repeat, for this event they will be conducting sacrifice, possibly all over the place, like a whole bunch of related, by their memes, and symbolic links, in other words ritual magick, and technology, planned things, (that is how they do it, they throw everything at it and the kitchen sink) and yet manage to keep it subtle enough that the masses don't seem to notice its them.

Probably this event will not only be sacrificial, open the hellgates, but also curtail freedoms. And its just after the election. Though its not necessarily going to be related to the election, like some crisis or reaction to it. Because its so hard to second guess them, they usually do it in a way you wouldn't have thought of.



posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
LOL...failed thread OP


Only if you don't have the eyes to see what is going on.


I see what's going on....and that's a solar eclipse!


What I don't see going on is the changing of this controversial thread title....somehow the words solar eclipse and nibiru got mixed up in the thread title? One got mentioned, the other did not.

Moreover, where is more evidence from other credible sources citing that "Nibiru" will show its surface to witnesses on Earth? Where for art thou articles???

edit on 27-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
47
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join