It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu revealed 14th November

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

You don't know the world you're living in, or just are on the other side. We're freeing this planet. We in our souls are the cosmos come in to free this planet. We are PHD's of love, now its time to wake up and prove that. If we do that, we'll have lots of backup.

But how they run the cycles, their mystery schools from masons to rosicrucians, they do all these things. Everyone is waiting for a big show, and some are even stupid enough to be disappointed doom didn't occur, and it was never about that, its a long term progressive show of well planned for events.

Every solar eclipse is a dark ritual magick for the most insane powerful people on this planet, and they're winding down the age of pisces and preparing for a new one.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage, I think he/she was referring to the lopsided oliptical orbit theory. I have a problem with that theory because if the theory of the supposed arrival date is correct then we would have felt the effects by now.. Unless its in a devastating direction to Earth from from unknown point in space (which chances are slim to none).

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

You don't know the world you're living in, or just are on the other side. We're freeing this planet. We in our souls are the cosmos come in to free this planet. We are PHD's of love, now its time to wake up and prove that. If we do that, we'll have lots of backup.

But how they run the cycles, their mystery schools from masons to rosicrucians, they do all these things. Everyone is waiting for a big show, and some are even stupid enough to be disappointed doom didn't occur, and it was never about that, its a long term progressive show of well planned for events.

Every solar eclipse is a dark ritual magick for the most insane powerful people on this planet, and they're winding down the age of pisces and preparing for a new one.

First off, you shouldn't be using the word "we" in YOUR personal response...you should be using the letter "I" because it is you who is expressing your beliefs...or should I say, oppressing your beliefs onto ATS members.

Secondly, if you think solar eclipses are dark rituals that are magic, then you go turtle and hide in a cave until it is over. I will be staring at it with heavy shades and embracing the beauty of space exploration

edit on 27-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
interesting but nibiru is fake

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
By the way, I just want to share with those are more aware and awake reading this thread, that one of the things you need to realize is most people who are waking up and Love, yearning for a wonderful world, will find themselves right smack in a danger zone. We don't get to be Bilbo Baggins, and stay in the shire. We're taken on a journey over the misty mountains right smack into coastal regions, near disaster areas and like where I am, major hellgates. And it makes sense, because everyone needs to wake up and hold the biggest light with the most love and compassion they have, care about everyone you, troubled youths, teens, the kids running away from the group homes, start to provide help without judgment, and help. Save the children in need, always. Do your best, give your all. Because they can't overcome that frequency. They can't pull it off. And the cosmos is waiting for any renegades to emerge.

www.sonoma.edu...
The Grand Cross: The Harbinger Signalling the End of the Age!

Every year, its all matching up with their plans, every event that happens.

home.earthlink.net...

This is more the world we're in, but its a distortion and shadow of truth. It's just a small group.

en.wikipedia.org...
The Black Sun

conspiracytheories.lmc.gatech.edu...

www.thenewgnosis.org...

So what is Nibiru anyway? I keep asking.

From what I've been told its the opposite of our Sun, or Light itself, so I think Gravity, Cold, Abyss.

Its not something that really makes sense actually.

I don't see it as a planet.

But the Solar Eclipses are very important to the negative sides plans.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

There is supposed to life on the planet. Remote viewing access has given certain people the ability to communicate or view with certain places or people. Nibiru, is said to have our 'creators' inhabiting it, and they use gold to maintain atmosphere, because gold is highly conductable. This is speculation in my eyes but I read it in a book called Alien Agenda. The book is based on miltitary documents, ufo sightings, historical events, and fact. Being members of ATS we should all know that the higher ups know alot more than we do, and through their resources they can make us believe what ever they want, if you leave yourself limited to what somebody teaches you instead of what you teach yourself. If one is interested, FIND THE BOOK.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The solution to all the doom and earth change crowds, and even all their occult workings, their "stargates" which is a fancy name often for hellgates, and those negatives, the thousands of hellzones trying to get into our earth and overcome it, are not ETs, not what I call ETs, but apparently some of them think they are.

Anyway, the solution to everything, is to SHINE LOVE FEARLESSLY. HELP THOSE IN NEED. BE THE LOVE AND THE LIGHT, THE HEART OF CREATOR, FAMILY/TEAM.

Nothing can ever harm you in this simulated reality if you do that, for nothing here is more than a few nano seconds in eternity.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This hippy is getting $500 a head, man that sure will buy alot of weed and munchies!! Wouldn't a second sun or planet already be causing havoc on earth or at least noticeable changes?
edit on 27-10-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Nothing can ever harm you in this simulated reality if you do that, for nothing here is more than a few nano seconds in eternity.

comment removed

Firstly, anything can harm you physically

Secondly, reality is not simulated, it is created

Thirdly, "for nothing here is more than a few seconds...blah blah blah" you made no sense at all. Speak normal. It sounds like you are saying nothing you see is eternity...How can there be eternity if nothing is happening?

PORTIONS OF THIS COMMENT WERE REMOVED. Please discuss the issue instead of posting pictures which attempt to attribute negative social traits to the other person.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
It is a well known fact we are NOT a binary system. And if there were some other planet (unknown) within the solar system we could detect that out right via our billions of dollars of expensive space telescopes.

Firstly, they are not "OUR" billions of dollars of expensive telescopes.

Second, can you provide some proof that it is a known fact we are not in a binary star system?

A binary system is two stars gravitationally bound orbiting a common center of mass. The stars can be of the same or differing sizes and orbits can be as short as a few days or as long as thousands of years. The short ones are easy to detect, the long ones difficult, some probably impossible to detect because of the very long observation period required.

In summary, beyond direct detection – one way to determine if we are in a binary or multiple star system is to see if the Sun is curving through space. To us on Earth that means we should experience a gradual “changing orientation to inertial space.” Such a phenomenon is observed as the precession of the equinox.

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

There is also a lot of evidence to suggest that we "could" be in a Binary star system as much as I agree Nibiru is a fantasy planet,

ummmm ya no.. I have yet to see any proof that we are in a binary system. Not ALL systems are binary or trinary only 70% are and I'm pretty sure if someone could prove otherwise they would do so.. why because they would be infamous like Copernicus or Galileo... So there would be no reason to "hide" the truth from the population... oy vey.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If I see a second sun....then what, nothing will change I will just have to put more suntan lotion on.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
If I see a second sun....then what, nothing will change I will just have to put more suntan lotion on.

You won't see another sun....100% chance you will see a SUN DOG

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
By the way, I don't see the world ending, too many plans keep being given, insights into work to be done, by everyone I know that is waking up. Just keep seeing good plans coming to fruition.

What I am holding over this world is getting eco farms here and in the third worlds, off grid energy, newsletters and local radio and watchdogs for democracy, problem solving citizens.

Deprogramming, helping those in need.

For example, years ago in prayer, Mother spoke these words in my heart, "save the children". Now we're having kids from group homes, foster care, really problem kids some of them, one living here, the others visiting, some run aways from foster homes hiding out and coming over. It hasnt really been fun, but the energy changed when we went through something hard and didn't toss him out, it went purer light.

That is the real mckoy that ppl need to do.

I see helping those in need as priority # 1.

There is metaphor, symbols and dark plans to all the cosmic astrology/geometry, tis creational the geometry, sound, energy waves. And they know a bit of how to influence and tap into this in a dark way. But we're the light and they cannot overcome the light no matter what.

Do the right thing, empty your cup and yourself for the good of others.

I've had a big search here, starting on ATS, for clues into their memes and astrology and workings, and had conversations with quite a few programmed mystery school members themselves. They're in an odd category of somewhat awake and yet very programmed. Never take a loving heart and an awake consciousness into anyones box, they're full of distortions.

Be Love.

Earth isn't ending.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

By the way, I don't see the world ending, too many plans keep being given, insights into work to be done, by everyone I know that is waking up. Just keep seeing good plans coming to fruition.

What plan are you blabbering about? Each person on Earth has a different plan. No plan is good or bad. It is called fate.

What I am holding over this world is getting eco farms here and in the third worlds, off grid energy, newsletters and local radio and watchdogs for democracy, problem solving citizens.

You just went astray into another argument...no logic flows from your first point into this one.

Deprogramming, helping those in need.

For example, years ago in prayer, Mother spoke these words in my heart, "save the children". Now we're having kids from group homes, foster care, really problem kids some of them, one living here, the others visiting, some run aways from foster homes hiding out and coming over. It hasnt really been fun, but the energy changed when we went through something hard and didn't toss him out, it went purer light.

That is the real mckoy that ppl need to do.

Again, you are oppressing your personal beliefs unto others. People who have nothing better to do can do that...speaking of which, what are you doing about it? Note - peace, love and rest to Mother Teresa's good sole.

I see helping those in need as priority # 1.

Before you can help others, you have to help yourself and loved ones first. Everyone else is secondary.

There is metaphor, symbols and dark plans to all the cosmic astrology/geometry, tis creational the geometry, sound, energy waves. And they know a bit of how to influence and tap into this in a dark way. But we're the light and they cannot overcome the light no matter what.

Who is "they" you keep referring to? And who are you referring to as "we"? You can speak for yourself on this one. Are you a hippy bible thumper by any chance?

Do the right thing, empty your cup and yourself for the good of others.

I emptied my coffee cup this morning and then I emptied myself in the toilet bowl right after.

I've had a big search here, starting on ATS, for clues into their memes and astrology and workings, and had conversations with quite a few programmed mystery school members themselves. They're in an odd category of somewhat awake and yet very programmed. Never take a loving heart and an awake consciousness into anyones box, they're full of distortions.

Names of these mystery school members would be nice to prove your credibility and authenticity. I guess if these schools are indeed a mystery, then we will never know about them. Good luck on your next argument if you bring this train of thought again into one of your posts

Be Love.

Earth isn't ending.

FINALLY, you make sense!
edit on 27-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
(copy of edited message removed.)

hahaha the answer is yes.. this person just posted in another thread that all the presidents are hybrids...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So what is Nibiru anyway?

Its not something that really makes sense actually.

Fixed it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

hahaha the answer is yes.. this person just posted in another thread that all the presidents are hybrids...

Actually, we are all hybrids of one another through only skin color and genes. If the idea is to say Presidents are hybrids (of what?), then that argument must also suggest that Presidents are indeed human, and therefore all humans are hybrids.

What else is there to dispute on?

Edit: Btw, what is the thread link so I can read the post?
edit on 27-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Actually, we are all hybrids of one another through only skin color and genes. If the idea is to say Presidents are hybrids (of what?), then that argument must also suggest that Presidents are indeed human, and therefore all humans are hybrids.

What else is there to dispute on?

Edit: Btw, what is the thread link so I can read the post?
edit on 27-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

dude your guess is as good as mine..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

No offense but what in the hell are you talking about? I mean you keep going on and on about things that have nothing to do with Nibiru being seen on Nov 14. I mean you went from hellsgate being opened too the NWO is going to mass sacrifice durning the eclipse too Peter Gabriel's lame video, and now your talking about your mystery school friends are on their secret plans.

PORTIONS OF THIS COMMENT WERE REMOVED. Please discuss the issue instead of posting pictures which attempt to attribute negative social traits to the other person.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

dude your guess is as good as mine..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The presidents keep quiet?

They are from the families, not the top tiers, but nontheless, bloodlines and groomed for their positions since birth. Whether its business or politics, they follow the rules and play roles they are told they are born for, and they're not human, they're hybrids, and that group doesnt like humans.

To have turned their lives around and truly deprogrammed, meant like Buddhist they walk away from it all.

I know this post is a bit off topic, but what I will attempt to do is relate it to this thread in some way or another.

The thing is with Nibiru, it is often said that the planet is ruled by the Annunaki. Of course these beings are not human like us. They are taller and more powerful than the average human being.

However, if country leaders know something about this planet we do not know truly exists, then maybe the OP is right about them not being human like us through blood typing and genes. It could be a pure strain.

But that said, I have noticed this poster likes using the word "de-programmed"

Come to think of it, there is no such thing as programming unless you use it in a computer sense. Otherwise it is called learning.

The question is whether or not there is de-learning about Nibiru happening around the world? You have believers and nay-sayers on this subject. I am open minded, but I am not opposed to seeing sun dogs either and calling them Nibiru planets

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join