It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 2012: three days of darkness and panic. Video from a future man?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Please use a tool like Tineye to vet these photos somewhat...

good idea

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
How does a thread like this get that many stars and flags????

But the more plausible ones and the ones with substance are so overlooked. Sad.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Maybe this video disclosure is what Donald Trump has to unveil on Wednesday. I can't wait!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Answer: Because some people prefer to PROVE the truth for themselves rather than sit in their armchairs just assuming it because it seems obvious to them.....

Just because the advance photos turned out to be fake does not mean there was no video. It is a typical non sequitor that many here make - they find one or two photos were Photoshopped and assume everything else is fake too, ignoring the possibility that the fakery was intentional to hide the truth from all except the most curious.

Are we then to believe that this link button
cnspn.com...
for downloading a 1.2Gb video of the future (yes, I found the download page) was merely a JPEG unlinked to any video file? Has anyone here actually tried to register with
cnspn.com...
in order to be allowed to download the huge file?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well it's better than that thread about science vs religion blah blah mess...

This site's getting pretty God Like.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Arken

To bad there is no longer a vid.

The pics looked pretty interesting.

I guess we'll see, won't we. See ya on 22 Dec 2012.

Ditto that, only two months away and we shall see if things go black and what looks like flying saucers start popping up in the sky...I'll make sure to get some popcorn ready by then to. Hopefully I wont forget about this by then, but dam I probably will forget, that is unless the world really goes dark, if it does then it will be kind of hard to miss.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Regardless of whether or not this is true, I would welcome 3 days of darkness. I know how it is when we have a power outage and how people behave, all the gadgets that go silent and how all people who come out of their cracker boxes. It will have little effect upon me and mine; we will quietly set sail and go to sea bound for where ever our hearts desire. I will not miss much.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So, I only got to the beginning of page 7 so I apologize if this has been stated previously.

Now that that's out of the way, here's my input on this video. If the video truly existed and Google truly is blocking all links that go along with this topic/video, it makes me wonder if it isn't for a good reason. Remember back in May and October of last year, how that one Christian guy (seriously can't remember his name) "predicted" the end of the world, twice? And how all of his hardcore followers literally sold their houses and spent every penny they had to their name to help "spread the world"? I'm wondering if (and that's a big if) Google and the US government aren't actually blocking this video from being seen here in the US because of people like that.

Just imagine if this was genuine. How many idiots out there would flip out and sell everything they have because they truly believe it will happen? It's happened before, so we can basically guarantee that it would happen again if this video truly exists.

Anyways, that's just my take on why Google doesn't show any links regarding this topic, including this ATS thread and the Chinese sites that discuss this topic.

ETA: If the world truly does end on December 21, I'm going to be pissed. My birthday is the 22nd and I would like to actually celebrate it for once.

edit on 23/10/2012 by Believer101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Don't know about the video, but there is some speculation based upon archeology that postulates if there are several days of darkness, that mankind will have a massive mind erasure.

It is said that this is the reason we don't have knowledge from past civilizations, namely the ones that built huge stonework around the world.

Then the American Native Peoples (don't remember which ones) say we are the third civilization on the earth, and that the first was well over 1 million years ago.

Total speculation on my part, but then I forget.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis
reply to post by Ziad1967

Can anyone verify OPs pictures are from the movie?

Is the video legit? Its not working on my phone due to size.

One picture was debunked but was it even posted by the same guy who OP is talking about?

OP your pictures are still in question.

Stop posting irrelevant videos/info.

Upside down White house? Really?

DEBUNKED. Well done !!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Benchkey

I believe those are from the Hopi tribe.
edit on 23-10-2012 by stutteringp0et because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is why I love this site SSSOOO much.
No matter what gets thrown at us, SOMEONE always debunks it.

Well done Ziad1967 and others.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

man..thats not the video in question

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hello guys, newb here!! this site is awesome!

So, i was investigating the chinese forums and i found this picture in one the posts cache.gawkerassets.com... claiming to be one of the screenshots from the "future video"...so i did an image search and found this:

io9.com...

i bet this movie/documental its the source of more screenshots, even tho it doesnt explain the airships and crazy stuff shown in the sky.

ill keep looking for more
!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

the one image reminds me of this supernova image, which is a star phase shifting into a black hole / dark energy star...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This thread encapsulates the mindsets of some of the crazies lurking around here.

1. Thread starts.
2. Research is done, and ridiculous claims are quickly debunked with evidence.
3. People posit even crazier theories to try and refute the evidence, because in their sad, sad world the possibility of an apocalypse is better than the mundane truth.
4. Not content with the crazier theories, others simply carry on with conjecture and ignore the evidence debunking the claim altogether.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Awsome this Fake is Solved

The Videos & Pics that is

Those Black & White blurr Photos and Videos Scream Fake

Future Events Maybe Maybe Not

as what I Posted

Fake Alien Invasion for a One World Goverment

has been mentioned by a Outer Limits Episode Artitects of Fear just when during the time Before John Kennedy was Murderd

The Architects of Fear
en.wikipedia.org...

The world has entered a Cold War-esque setting in which nuclear holocaust appears imminent. In the hope of staving off an apocalyptic military confrontation between nations, an idealistic group of scientists, working at United Labs, plan to stage a fake alien invasion of Earth, in an effort to unite all humanity against a perceived common enemy.

About a Rouge Planet or Rouge Smal Dwarf Star Smashing into Earth

the Posssiblity of it Happen ? well we all know that there is 3 Dwarf Galaxies Merging into Ours
yes 3 of them in all directions of Our Milky Way
what happens if a Rouge Planet or Star came from them ??

and the Events we see today we see that Hits Our Sun or Our Planet Jupiter ! in the last decade ! as some of these missed but caught after the damage inpacts are estimated the size of Our earth hit the Sun and Jupiter ..and NASA and Univeristys around the planet did not see it comming ....

is there Rouge Planets and Stars you betcha there is just do some research

In the early 30s Before Zecharia Stichen born 1920 .....
with his talks about Nibiru and Tiamat collide with another planet

When Worlds Collide 1933
en.wikipedia.org...

When Worlds Collide (1951 film)
en.wikipedia.org...(1951_film)

that kinda sorta sounds like Nibiru

Now will it Happen who knows

what I have Been telling everone here on ATS is the Fact that

Our Solar System is Heading into the Mouth of a Highly electrical Charge Heated Intersteller Cloud
That Scientist are in Fear of ,,, but dont Worry we are not going to enter it Now, just 100 years from now

tho.. Great Grand children will ..

with all the things Happing with the Weather of Our Planet
it may be the effect of it !! this Intersteller Cloud as Our Solar system is getting Closer to it
and the Sun may be reacting to it ..

Earth Headed For Unavoidable Collision Say NASA Scientists
Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:17
______beforeitsnews/space/2012/10/earth-headed-for-unavoidable-collision-say-nasa-scientists-2448256.html

as there many other legit sites to research this to heres a Few

Sun May Soon Plunge Into Hot Cloud of Interstellar Gas
by Phil Berardelli on 25 May 2010, 5:33 PM
news.sciencemag.org...

How a Cloud of Space Dust Could Wipe Out Life on Earth
Seemingly innocuous specks could throw off the whole solar system—and we might not see them until it's too late.
by Jeffrey Winters
From the Whole Universe special issue; published online December 30, 2008
discovermagazine.com...

Art imitates Life Life Imitates Art Manifesting

edit on 23-10-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Now imagine the frustration of the old-time users here who have seen the better days of this forum and now find themselves dealing with an ever-greater pile of that same process you just described. The proverbial red tape is starting to look like a giant tangle of red-tape cobwebs...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
This thread encapsulates the mindsets of some of the crazies lurking around here.

1. Thread starts.
2. Research is done, and ridiculous claims are quickly debunked with evidence.
3. People posit even crazier theories to try and refute the evidence, because in their sad, sad world the possibility of an apocalypse is better than the mundane truth.
4. Not content with the crazier theories, others simply carry on with conjecture and ignore the evidence debunking the claim altogether.

At least no one seems to have called Phage yet.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimuse
Very interesting subject, would be great to see the original video, and as cool as this all sounds..I do think it is a fake.

One picture in particular caught my eye, this one to be precise:

Looking at it closely, it reminded me of this photo:

In fact, if you look closely at the original and the second photo, you will see that they are one in the same (With much photoshopping) the tree, the turned head of one of the people running..

It has been cropped in closer, so I did that in photoshop to compare:

Then, I worked for about 5 minutes in photoshop adjusting the brightness/contrast and adding in some noise,blur, and brushes.

This is the result:

Now, while it isn't a perfect match, I do believe it is the same photo used in the original. Surely with more time spent on it and other techniques/brushes being used.

All signs point to a hoax, if we just had the video that would answer our questions, but the mere fact that this mysterious video cannot be found..leads me to believe that these are just photoshopped images with a neat story attached. Too bad.

Again, here are the original and my version to compare:

Good detective work. Out of all the pictures of riots and catastrophes on the internet you easily found this one. How long did it take you match it up. How did you know where to start?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join