Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

December 2012: three days of darkness and panic. Video from a future man?

page: 9
60
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Here is the original video: static.youku.com... ay=true&embedid=OTQuMTkxLjIzMi4xMjQCMzQ3NDE3NjICd3d3LjM2MGRvYy5jb20CL2NvbnRlbnQvMTAvMDYxMS8xMi80MDg3OTdfMzI0ODg0NTcuc2h0bWw%3D&wd=

it is actually quite disturbing - and to me it feels pretty real. And the woman who mention the actual date, while fires raze around her, wtf? but i cant tell if real or not. hope some of your experts can come to some conclusion.

cheers




posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
What building is that in new pic #2? It looks familiar.

i thought the same and remembered a documentary on iran, it looks like a monument built by the shah. do a google image search for 'iran monument'.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Similar to this movie, remember it???

edit on 22-10-2012 by StillMind because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I have read about this happening before, there would be no pictures or video because there is no light. I believe Emmanuel Velikovsky touches on it. I also read things like, "an entire forest on fire would throw no light". Another source i believe said that it would last 3-5 days, maybe that was the spirit science links that I got from this site. I would have to dig through our research to give more info. I also have an old bible with Greek or maybe Roman mythology in the beginning that mentions this. There are many accounts of this darkness from the histories of many cultures. I'll see what I can dig up and post more.

Thanks for a great site!



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziad1967
Here is the original video: static.youku.com... ay=true&embedid=OTQuMTkxLjIzMi4xMjQCMzQ3NDE3NjICd3d3LjM2MGRvYy5jb20CL2NvbnRlbnQvMTAvMDYxMS8xMi80MDg3OTdfMzI0ODg0NTcuc2h0bWw%3D&wd=

it is actually quite disturbing - and to me it feels pretty real. And the woman who mention the actual date, while fires raze around her, wtf? but i cant tell if real or not. hope some of your experts can come to some conclusion.

cheers

any chance you could up it to youtube? i get an error message.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by youdontknowme
 

Please use a tool like Tineye to vet these photos somewhat...
These are from a protest:



Democratic Party protesters outside the offices of the former communist Mongolian People's Revolutionary Party in Ulan Bator in July 2008
Such developments have undoubtedly tarnished Mongolia's reputation as post-Soviet Asia's democratic success story. To build Mongolia up as a standard for political transition in Central Asia or elsewhere is "fallacious," says Rossabi, who has chronicled the country's evolution in "Modern Mongolia: From Khans to Commissars to Capitalists."



brilliant, thank you. this proves beyond all doubt this is a hoax.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ziad1967
 


Link doesn't work



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziad1967
Here is the original video: Linky.

it is actually quite disturbing - and to me it feels pretty real. And the woman who mention the actual date, while fires raze around her, wtf? but i cant tell if real or not. hope some of your experts can come to some conclusion.

cheers


Link fixed? I can't read Chinese. Says vid is 89 minutes?



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
edit on 22-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)



This is the “Wisconsin Dells Upside Down White House”:



www.cityprofile.com...

Wisconsin Dells is filled with attractions that tourists can’t say no to. One of these traps is the Upside Down White House by Top Secret, Inc. It is basically the White House building that appears to have landed upside-down.

Aside from the curious building, there are tons more to see on the inside. Unlike the other Upside Down White Houses in the country, this one’s interior is almost a replica of the real thing, so the inside is also upside down.

The different rooms inside are also mostly the same rooms as the White House’s. However, they have this theory that the presidents are all robots, and that one room in the building actually produces the presidents.

No one is allowed to tour inside without a guide, so visitors can be sure to learn a lot about the Upside Down White House.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ziad1967
 


Can anyone verify OPs pictures are from the movie?

Is the video legit? Its not working on my phone due to size.

One picture was debunked but was it even posted by the same guy who OP is talking about?


OP your pictures are still in question.

Stop posting irrelevant videos/info.

Upside down White house? Really?



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Very interesting subject, would be great to see the original video, and as cool as this all sounds..I do think it is a fake.

One picture in particular caught my eye, this one to be precise:


Looking at it closely, it reminded me of this photo:


In fact, if you look closely at the original and the second photo, you will see that they are one in the same (With much photoshopping) the tree, the turned head of one of the people running..

It has been cropped in closer, so I did that in photoshop to compare:


Then, I worked for about 5 minutes in photoshop adjusting the brightness/contrast and adding in some noise,blur, and brushes.

This is the result:


Now, while it isn't a perfect match, I do believe it is the same photo used in the original. Surely with more time spent on it and other techniques/brushes being used.

All signs point to a hoax, if we just had the video that would answer our questions, but the mere fact that this mysterious video cannot be found..leads me to believe that these are just photoshopped images with a neat story attached. Too bad.

Again, here are the original and my version to compare:




posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hummm....the forums posting this are citing each other as sources for these video screen shots. So far, it is hard to find the original source. I noticed that one of the screen shots has kanji in it. Might be a good idea to check the Japanese side of things on the net to try and find the video.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis
 


Look back onto page 5 i do believe i posted a rather compelling argument and i am waiting for the screw shots but there are actually sweden levels in the war games an a fanatic friend of mine is 98% sure that atleast 3 are haunting him from a past game



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
edit on 22-10-2012 by ToccoasMostWanted because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ToccoasMostWanted
 


PAGE 3**



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by optimuse
 


Touche my good man congratulations a star for you!



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimuse


Again, here are the original and my version to compare:



Thats the same damn picture, good job debunking this stupid doomsday crap. These people need a computer thrown at their face by a gorilla for abusing photoshop



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'd love to see the video, if it actually exists. I don't personally think it does. Anyway, I really have no worries that the world will end Dec 21, 2012. If anything does happen, I think it will only be a disaster because of people panicking, looting, and causing other craziness.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by optimuse
 


This is what I'm talking about gj man.

some guy did say he found the video. Mind giving it a watch?



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimuse
Very interesting subject, would be great to see the original video, and as cool as this all sounds..I do think it is a fake.

One picture in particular caught my eye, this one to be precise:


Looking at it closely, it reminded me of this photo:


In fact, if you look closely at the original and the second photo, you will see that they are one in the same (With much photoshopping) the tree, the turned head of one of the people running..

It has been cropped in closer, so I did that in photoshop to compare:


Then, I worked for about 5 minutes in photoshop adjusting the brightness/contrast and adding in some noise,blur, and brushes.

This is the result:


Now, while it isn't a perfect match, I do believe it is the same photo used in the original. Surely with more time spent on it and other techniques/brushes being used.

All signs point to a hoax, if we just had the video that would answer our questions, but the mere fact that this mysterious video cannot be found..leads me to believe that these are just photoshopped images with a neat story attached. Too bad.

Again, here are the original and my version to compare:



Well done! I believe you have solved the mystery.







top topics



 
60
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join