It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

December 2012: three days of darkness and panic. Video from a future man?

page: 10
60
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
hey, I had that poster, had to throw it away and took a picture of it prior to doing so., It came from the jacksonville zoo in 85. That jaguar pic.

Actually.... I cut it down to head size and kept it.
He was behaving so well and being lovely. I have a small collection of black cat stuff.

example....black cat avon perfume bottle.... derr
lump of coal carved into black jaguar..derrr

back on topic, that is just weird. That cat night have been born as long ago as the 70s.

what are the chances?




posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by optimuse
 

Congrats, you hit the nail on the head with this one....
Perfect match:



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Since these “screenshots” are being found out to actually be still photos that have been edited, there is obviously no video. With that in mind, be cautious about going to any site that claims to have such a video. Considering where this “story” is coming from, you are exposing yourself to gawd knows what kind of malicious stuff; viruses, phishing, etc...



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom
 


They truly do, I too generally list things such as this as an instant hoax just from reading the title, but those pictures, something about them just gives me a bad feeling. I find them incredibly disturbing, thats for sure.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Remind me never to play the game "Concentration" with you.

Ever!



Originally posted by optimuse
Very interesting subject, would be great to see the original video, and as cool as this all sounds..I do think it is a fake.

One picture in particular caught my eye, this one to be precise:


Looking at it closely, it reminded me of this photo:


In fact, if you look closely at the original and the second photo, you will see that they are one in the same (With much photoshopping) the tree, the turned head of one of the people running..

It has been cropped in closer, so I did that in photoshop to compare:


Then, I worked for about 5 minutes in photoshop adjusting the brightness/contrast and adding in some noise,blur, and brushes.

This is the result:


Now, while it isn't a perfect match, I do believe it is the same photo used in the original. Surely with more time spent on it and other techniques/brushes being used.

All signs point to a hoax, if we just had the video that would answer our questions, but the mere fact that this mysterious video cannot be found..leads me to believe that these are just photoshopped images with a neat story attached. Too bad.

Again, here are the original and my version to compare:




posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdontknowme


I think this is Azadi tower:



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Is this it?

It's just a clip, but looks stupid and fake


edit on 22-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)



I don't think the video has anything to do with the 3 days of darkness prophecy

That is a religious belief m a catholic prophesy I think
You can read about it here
Link


edit on 22-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)



top comment

This is an attraction in Wisconsin Dells....google "Wisconsin Dells upside down White House".....



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I cannot find the exact picture but it looks like the right building:



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by optimuse
 


Very nice!
Proof that this is most likely fake. Good on you!
Can't say much for the countless "fake" comments on here. See what a little bit of research does. I'm gonna start calling people phage jr.


Originally posted by TehSlenderMan
reply to post by johngrissom
 


They truly do, I too generally list things such as this as an instant hoax just from reading the title, but those pictures, something about them just gives me a bad feeling. I find them incredibly disturbing, thats for sure.


I like to look at things with an open mind. I learned that when I found this website. Back when everyone was playing that alternate reality game for Head Trauma movie.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by optimuse
 


mind if I ask...how on this earth...you thought to compare those two photos in the first place
I mean...wow...

it astounds me that you saw the photo in the OP and said...huh I remember a photo that looked like that once....zing and you find it and not only do you find it...its the exact same pic?!?!?

can you explain the back-story of how you found that image in the first place because to me that is way more astounding than anything else in this thread...



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Time for the hoax bin.
Can I get an "amen"?



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Haven't read all the replies but, the 'Time Traveler's" 2012 Doomsday video had a supposed scene of the White House in shambles....



Now, here is a photo of my good friend's little cousin right in front of the same presidential limo (LMAO)



I forget where that is (Vegas? Universal Studios?) but, anyone losing sleep over the mention of said video ...heh, joke's on you.



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Good that this was quickly solved. Good job ATS.

I have plans for next year anyway.



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by optimuse
 


mind if I ask...how on this earth...you thought to compare those two photos in the first place
I mean...wow...

it astounds me that you saw the photo in the OP and said...huh I remember a photo that looked like that once....zing and you find it and not only do you find it...its the exact same pic?!?!?

can you explain the back-story of how you found that image in the first place because to me that is way more astounding than anything else in this thread...


My thoughts exactly - optimuse either perpetrated the hoax (jk!), or that seemingly extremely random photo has some special significance to him/her, or he/she has an extremely photogenic memory.



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Always photos...always blurry. Fake!
-second line-



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This thread's getting too weird for me.

I think I should probably just leave this one alone.

It's getting complicated in here.



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If that is it, then I'm staying away from cities, due to the fact that it looks like it was taken from a city

(Still skeptical on the whole going back into time thing, don't believe it's possible)



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by violet
 


thats def not it, that guys at some kinda tourist atraction

www.cityprofile.com...




bah nm post obove has the place ^^
edit on 23-10-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: add



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimuse
Very interesting subject, would be great to see the original video, and as cool as this all sounds..I do think it is a fake.

One picture in particular caught my eye, this one to be precise:


Looking at it closely, it reminded me of this photo:


In fact, if you look closely at the original and the second photo, you will see that they are one in the same (With much photoshopping) the tree, the turned head of one of the people running..

It has been cropped in closer, so I did that in photoshop to compare:


Then, I worked for about 5 minutes in photoshop adjusting the brightness/contrast and adding in some noise,blur, and brushes.

This is the result:


Now, while it isn't a perfect match, I do believe it is the same photo used in the original. Surely with more time spent on it and other techniques/brushes being used.

All signs point to a hoax, if we just had the video that would answer our questions, but the mere fact that this mysterious video cannot be found..leads me to believe that these are just photoshopped images with a neat story attached. Too bad.

Again, here are the original and my version to compare:




B I N G O!



You have confirmed my suspects!
Not a video (even if fake) but different photos.

Dozens of stars are not enough...


edit on 23-10-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
now im not saying i believe what im about to say, but who says the video is from the future and not the past? and who says its this planet even? maybe the video was sent to earth as a warning decades ago by a civilization very similar to us, wiped out by this other race and they are heading our way? alien apocalypse i can rationalize, time travel i cannot. to go even further out there, maybe this video was a message sent to us back in the '50s '60s '70s or so, and was kept hidden and parts of it leaked out, the government of course makes it as far out as possible "time traveler takes vid etc" because who would believe that? but i have to say the photos themselves are very well done, slightly disturbing, and yes i do think the whole things a hoax, but id pay good money to see the movie as it looks great!



new topics

top topics



 
60
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join