It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 2012: three days of darkness and panic. Video from a future man?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i can appreciate thatpeople will generate interest in the 'three days of darkness' meme just because its mysterious...

but i sorta cast off all the fluff that's generated on the topic as just that
--- hype by passionate individuals &/or just interesting SPIN by the individual...

because i have the notion that the future happening of a period of '3 days of darkness' is a consequence of the still future AntiChrist getting that Mortal Head Wound.....& a resulting 3 days of 'death'... as a type of Re-creating the Christ death/Agony saga between Good-Friday and Easter Sunday that is sorta celebrated by both Catholics and the Secular society of modern society around the world.

the Catholics/Christians would call the 3 days-of-darkness at the assassination of the AntiChrist as a parody or a mockery of the actual (?) crucifixion drama

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Much like the Haarp Status website, it's bogus.

Far too many people with computer skills and too much spare time.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Kinda getting off topic with what we think is going to happen. Should be about the photo's.

However the photographer is right. Could be random photos hoaxed.

But can any professionals tell if they are fake?
Sure there should be some clues.

It looks like an alien invasion. The circles look properly distant for a spacecraft.

We have had increase UFO sightings.
we have had the sounds around the world like War of the worlds.
I also saw a video of a lady who was filming a thunderstorm when lighting striked in the video. She turns quickly since she was startled but if you slow the video down the lightning hits the tree but doesn't set it on fire. Then it hits again. Nearly in the same spot.

Was just a video though. Maybe this is the invasion.

The lights freak me out. Could we get an expert to look at the photos.

Maybe they took the photo and altered it. Then put it black and white?

Maybe they didn't have access to a good camera since panic was going on?

What about the time stamps.... they look so real.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm starting to think its fake too.

some more wonderful pics just popped up.. In color too!!

tieba.baidu.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
the quality of the pictures could be low do to electromagnetic interference, an EMP ?
edit on 22-10-2012 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP MORE!!

WTH is going on here? Is someone in china spamming this as a hoax?

tieba.baidu.com...

wow these are awesome. who is making these photos?
edit on 22-10-2012 by youdontknowme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I took a look at the picture with the vehicles in it. They appear to be 40 or 50`s style state trucks or buses. The difficulty finding the video is probably because it doesn't exist. I really hate it, but with the skills people have today with video and photo editing...... Well, I have been had before.

I hope you do find the video if it is out there.. would be cool to watch....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdontknowme

tieba.baidu.com... [/quote

You're starting to think it's fake? As in you thought there was a possibility that it was real? I have some ocean front land in Iowa that I want to talk to you about. I'll make you an excellent deal. hahahahahahah

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Those blurry images with the irrefutable date / time stamp look legit to me. Fire up he idiotmobile!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by youdontknowme

ok, these i think is edited/fake , #2 from nine eleven , #7 from Iowa plant Oct 30, 2007.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I call crap for the simple fact that it makes ZERO sense that the time is blocked out with a red square but the date isn't. What's the logic?

Simple, it's there for effect. They wanted the effect that we weren't suppsed to be viewing these photos/video, but they knew they couldn't red out the date, because then no one would believe that was the actual date the phots/vid was made.

It's just crap.

Common sense people.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
I would like to ask , does "2012 video from a future man" really exist? Did someone from the future year of 2012 really took the great catastrophe, then return to current time to pass it to us ?

I'm going to really put my reputation on the line here and suggest that this "whatever it is" isn't anything that was filmed in the future and then sent back to our time as a warning about 12-21-2012 to 12-23-2012. I'm going to take a real chance here and call this claim a hoax.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis
we have footage of neumayer showing something around the sun lately.
What scares me is neumayer footage is showing something close to the sun during sunrise.

When, and on which German Antarctic Webcam? Currently, The View from the roof of Neumayer III to the south is "out of service"? Hmmmmmm, very strange indeed.

On another note, The older Japanese women's video that another poster posted earlier in this thread was interesting. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
this looks like viral marketing for some chinese disaster flick, or the work of some baidu user with a lot of free time. i predict the only thing that will happen on the 21st is a massive hangover the next day.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Guys come on this is bogus. Lets not get 'Before its news' up in this piece. If you looks at the site where these originate in and read the Chinese comments, no one there is taking it serious. The comments section reflect people responding to a chain letter or they have bad luck. Apparently those who I suppose don't want to play or perhaps it means something else but they write: "reflective shield" I suppose that protects them from the evil chain letter.

At any rate, no one traveled back in time to give us a low rate video of Doomsday. I can assure you if there was a doomsday event AND someone WAS able to swing back through to the 90's (probably wanted to visit 2pac) they wouldn't even bother to do so because they know no one at ATS would believe them anyway. Just saying.....

Or maybe there are a lot of people here who do?

edit on 22-10-2012 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Probably a hoax to fuel the fire (2012). Personally I don't believe anything will happen on December 21-23 2012, but if something does, then ill be watching T.V till the cable goes out...

edit on 22-10-2012 by ZetaExplorer15 because: Added Words

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdontknowme

tieba.baidu.com...

What building is that in new pic #2? It looks familiar.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Exactly, they master time travel successfully then its

MIKE- John give me the camera the guys back in 2007 wont believe this

JOHN- Err...you wont believe this either, but I picked up my ipod by accident lol

MIKE- damn it John I watched 6 season of sliders to be able to build this time machine, paid for the parts and all you had to do was get the camera....I mean that's the only reason I let you come with me, to carry my stuff.

JOHN- Don't worry bro it's not the end of the world I picked up a new cell phone when we were in 2003 I am sure that will get all the proof we need....I mean even if we get some half ass grainy stills, I am sure the guys in 2007 will take our word for it right?.

MIKE- I sure hope so John or else we will have to take some stills off computer games and old movies and blur them up just to get our point across.

JOHN- Ok ,Mike we have been risking our lives for 5 hours now, dodging every disaster know to man, running past all those shops with the most hi tec cameras in.... shall we jump into our time machine now?

MIKE- No, I more hour of danger just in case we don't get enough cell phone footage

Random lady in distress- excuses me did you say you have a time machine?

MIKE yep

Random lady in distress- well you could take me back to prove your not lying

MIKE- Naaa were good with the footage we've got thanks, see ya have a nice death

edit on 22-10-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by youdontknowme

Please use a tool like Tineye to vet these photos somewhat...
These are from a protest:

Democratic Party protesters outside the offices of the former communist Mongolian People's Revolutionary Party in Ulan Bator in July 2008
Such developments have undoubtedly tarnished Mongolia's reputation as post-Soviet Asia's democratic success story. To build Mongolia up as a standard for political transition in Central Asia or elsewhere is "fallacious," says Rossabi, who has chronicled the country's evolution in "Modern Mongolia: From Khans to Commissars to Capitalists."

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

LOL. LOL.

I must be evil. But that's funny.

December 2012.

People I think are expressing their fears/anxieties/etc in these conspiracy theories and/or prophecies. In all reality, they'll have to wake up from their dream when 2013 gets here.

Then, over a period of time, maybe, pick up the remaining pieces of their life.

See, in some way, I had this happen to me in 2001. I was sort of a christian back then. I thought Jesus might come back in May because of a book I had read. Pretty silly eh?

Not a christian anymore. Grown up a bit. (I hope.)

Even adults can be crazy. Sometimes we have to be stupid to grow.
edit on 22-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join