It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my biggest secret about the pineal gland...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

so you are saying the brain does not get blood flowing to it.....new discoveries make people happy. I am sure that most people who are criticizing it have yet to follow my instructions and try it for themselves.

I bet they look away from the screen, try it for like a few seconds and post about their failed "experience".

You could at least look up this sort of thing if you do not know anything about it instead of posting criticism. This thread has had its fair share for no apparent reason other than disbelief....so then don't do it. It is that easy.

No one is forcing you to be here.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

anyway op. as much as i support your effort to pass off this cookie to those who are seeking, a relatively easy way to gain faith in treading the long hard road out of hell. i am going to leave this thread to you. i hope you will take care of those reading and attempting to follow your advice. but i will urge them not to settle on this. it is just a very minute portion.. and just as in the op's instruction to use the yawn etc to learn the path, i suggest only using this to gain more faith. it may provide some heightened senses. but really is still far from controlling the forces within of which there are at least 5 including the intertwining double-snake.

balance is essential, for mind body and spirit to grow in strength for full benefits. my spirit has already consumed my body and while walking etc i feel a wave flowing and wobbling within like water currents in zero-gravity flowing in a filled container. ppl should aim for this state through gaining enlightenment. i dont even have to think to do it.. it happens completely on its own. and enlightenment requires the growth of every aspect of your self.. emotional and logical before you can unlock the subconsious self channelled thru the pituitary. enlightenment has also unlocked all the chakras simultaneously so i can direct energy to anyone of them at will. this is the state i urge everyone to reach for and not just rely on shortcuts to personal satisfaction. it will all decide your level of attainment. and yes.. in the end.. your higher self must decide that you are worthy of its full union. it is a tough road. but it is not impossible. the greatest gift i can bring to you and those on this site is in telling you where to search. and as ive said time and time again.. eastern philosophies are much more truthful and direct than the western ones. once you complete this understanding of eastern philosophies and hopefully gain attainment you willl understand how the western ones were encoded, corroded and how they are used to mislead the masses from actually hitting the nail on the head. they do contain truth however u have to know how to identify truth and that can be easily communicated to you from your higher self.

there is magic and miracles to be had for everyone. i kid you not.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hi †

Thank You for sharing your secrets ~ sincerely *

Heres some fun foto facts **

we can see which artery brings the blood beyond the brain barrier. .. ... ....
its now a matter of following that to the pineal body and retracing to the connective muscles for further illustration - maybe next time!

thanksagainfriend

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

thanks for the illustrations, best I have seen. If it helps you then it was my honor to be helpful...have a good one.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

ok,

you are not supposed to yawn....lol..

yes this is a small portion of a complex system that is our body, and really has nothing to do with faith. This is for wellness and improving living. For body awareness and opening up our potential....that is all. How you choose to use it is up to you.

be well.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
it should have to do with faith. when ppl start realizing that there are things about themselves that they cant believe they overlooked, it can cause them to rethink their posture on spirituality. for others it can help them. for a searching person trying their darndest thru study and practice to finally come to something that actually gives them a clue, it can act as that extra push they needed just before they gave up. i know.. on my path there were many times i felt like giving up, and my guide would give me just enough tidbits to keep me going.

im certain some reading this thread will discover things about themselves through ur instruction that not even you had intended for them to discover. however.. i cannot verify that what u are instructing works since it is all automated within me now. the path of the blood/force you speak about however i can confirm is correct as that is what's flowing in me 24/7. however, i cant say that i ever felt it or did it in the way that you did until my awakening. that's y i am leaving this to you. it seems good enough a start if your instructees can be successful thru ur instruction. i'll be around the metaphysics section, observing as the discoveries are unveiled. i myself hope i have helped many to find the correct path. and if not many.. at least just one.

also if there is anyone very knowledgeable about biology., anatomy and the brain on this thread.. please message me. i will ensure we both learn from eachother.. as a practitioner i dont have all the medical terms and jargon down pat as a career chosen person would. i need some help identifying certain nerves, their path thru the body and it's connection to certain glands so i can explain better to others.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

well, I mean no disrespect by this mind you, that is where we disagree.

I believe in the self teacher. You can have mentors, guides, but ultimately you need to learn to learn. To teach yourself.

I think that is where most schools of thought fail. They rely so heavily on the prestige system that it is almost all about the masters and not about the students.

I once had a Sensei that would tell us "teach yourself" he was the sort of guy that actually went to Asia to learn martial arts and lived the warriors way. He did not have a dojo, he visited his friends and when he came the formal teachers stepped aside to let him have a class or two. He was a deep philosophy kind of guy.

The way he put it was like this. All you are taught you will one day lose along the way. You will hold it while it is important but throw it away once it is not. What you learn for yourself you will not throw away since it becomes part of you. He was not insulting the sensei's, he was making a point. That there is no greater teacher than the self.

Like being given a tool set and using it to act like a lock smith to open a door. Once you are inside you might say "well why do I need these tools" I am already inside. When you find the key you become the key.

If that makes sense.

I have never been a big fan of "masters". they too often are based entirely on their own opinion and that of people still learning what it means to be a master. A true master will say there is no such thing. Just someone with perspective. That we all have a "master" inside us, or at least that ideal we ascribe to them.

also what you describe as faith sounds more like ethos to me. If I were to say that to do this technique for example that you need believe the way I do, it would be a lie. I might find it more useful in a teacher student relationship since it puts everyone on the same page, but that is another failure of schooling in our time.

Everyone is universally different. Wonderfully so.

You can do as I do, as you do. Christian, agnostic, some other thing I never heard of....whatever. it is how you apply what you learn that will shape your "faith"

you "need to believe" if that is what you are referring to. Yes. Your reality will answer to you, but only when you command, not when you plead out of desperation. To command in peace, and give in an hour of desperation shows true faith.

there is of course the total surrender. That is important, but IMO is entirely personal. Only you can decide what that power is. What is the meaningful sacrifice for you. Others can guess, but never know for certain.

Surrender to your own truth, surrender your truth. in that way you surrender to truth. All else is a lie. A mind killer.

edit on 23-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

u shouldnt say that we disagree, because i agree completely with what u have said. we should learn to teach ourselves. but allow me to introduce you to another concept..

the translation of spiritual communication coming as silent emotions which program your brain to enact a certain task. the higher self knows everything about you and basically, everyone seeking is on the path and have been following the breadcrumbs this higher self has been leaving for them to follow. they just may not know the higher self is responsible or how to identify it. and it is this higher self which is the teacher of the body.

what i have been alluding to is just as you said. to learn how to teach yourself, is to learn how to follow your intuition. to learn how to translate more and more and to a higher degree the communication that comes from the subconscious. you know.. the guy who remembers everything that u seemed to have lost from memory. the one who understand things u read and can barely grasp completely then finds a way to bring and translate the understanding to a way the brain can compute over time. i dont want to stretch too far out.. but faith is a very important thing to have.

faith in the self, faith in the creation you see around you and it's magnificence, faith in the creator of such magnificence, to have faith in your own soul. some may see him as an attention grabbing whore. but as ive discovered it is not without merit. it is as tho he is telling u something and you are not listening yet his words will save you, he screams to the top of his lungs trying to keep your attention because he knows that he has merit. because he wants to save you.. because u are him and he is you.. so .. he wants to save himself. u have to learn to listen.

yes.. belief over disbelief
edit on 23-10-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

alright....I have a different concept of what you referred to as the creator....but ok. Fair enough.

cheers

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Duh, sorry! I did not even realize my date was posted that way.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hi Guys,
I thought I'd give my two cents. I am someone who has experienced sleep paralysis all my life and about a year ago I found out that this condition is actually a doorway to OBEs. Growing up, I always had this sound that I would call a "fire cackling" but couldn't figure out what it was, there was definitely pressure. Anyway, this summer I was able to disassociate half of my body to kick some intruding entities out of the room I was sleeping and told some friends about this, and they referred me to Robert Monroe's Journeys out of the Bodies book. I have had successful OBE's since this summer. I was finishing reading this book yesterday and what I call the "cackling" he calls the "air hiss" and he talks about being able to do it at will with his jaw... has something to do with raising vibrations of the Second Body state. Well that's exactly what you guys are teaching us here. I can also do this technique eyes open and it is the same thing I experience when in the Second Body State except in that case it is ALL the time during an OBE. I'm still trying to work on inducing OBEs at will (they were intended before but not consciously started) so I'm by no means an expert but maybe someone else can corroborate on this being also associated to OBEs? BTW thanks for posting this because it made me connect my experience with that of the Monroe's, gave me that AHA moment and a better description of the technique.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
Interesting stuff!
When i yawn i make noises like a baby dinosaur, is that related? Or am i just a complete weirdo?

That's probably just a small reptile living inside your body. It happens. Ok. I have identified the muscles you speak of. It was relatively easy using the yawning technique you described. Good stuff. I will have to report back later on the rest though. I do not see tutorials this good very often, so thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Alright, i'm not familiar at all with the bible, or even which bible it is that states this but Jacob was given the ability to see God and came face to face with him on the island of pi-ne-il. Could it be that Jacob accidentially (or intentionally) stimulated his pineal gland, which allowed him to see into the Heavens/Higher Dimension/Spirit World? Just as they say the pineal gland does today, just not as drastic?

I also read that this gland becomes less and less effective with every new generation, so is it possible that Jacob (being from a much earlier generation than us), had a fully functioning pineal gland, where as now our pineal glands have greatly deterioated or lost functionality. This would explain why very few people have such direct face-to-face contact with God.

I also find it very odd that most sites describe the pineal gland as a tool to become "enlightened", then right beside this statement they clarify that it is also called "The Third Eye". The Third Eye is also known as the "All Seeing Eye" which is the Illuminati symbol, a group who claim to be "The Enlightened Ones".

I may be way off here, and these ideas/theories have probably already been mentioned, but after reading this i was overcome by a very strange feeling like i needed to either attempt to stimulate mine, or research the subject more, which eventually lead me the information above. I am still new to the site, so if i'm way off just ignore me and go on with the discussion. I apologize in advance for wasteing anyones time if these ideas are irrelevent.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhereAreWe7
Alright, i'm not familiar at all with the bible, or even which bible it is that states this but Jacob was given the ability to see God and came face to face with him on the island of pi-ne-il. Could it be that Jacob accidentially (or intentionally) stimulated his pineal gland, which allowed him to see into the Heavens/Higher Dimension/Spirit World? Just as they say the pineal gland does today, just not as drastic?

I also read that this gland becomes less and less effective with every new generation, so is it possible that Jacob (being from a much earlier generation than us), had a fully functioning pineal gland, where as now our pineal glands have greatly deterioated or lost functionality. This would explain why very few people have such direct face-to-face contact with God.

I also find it very odd that most sites describe the pineal gland as a tool to become "enlightened", then right beside this statement they clarify that it is also called "The Third Eye". The Third Eye is also known as the "All Seeing Eye" which is the Illuminati symbol, a group who claim to be "The Enlightened Ones".

I may be way off here, and these ideas/theories have probably already been mentioned, but after reading this i was overcome by a very strange feeling like i needed to either attempt to stimulate mine, or research the subject more, which eventually lead me the information above. I am still new to the site, so if i'm way off just ignore me and go on with the discussion. I apologize in advance for wasteing anyones time if these ideas are irrelevent.

trust me.. you are in no way off. hit the nail on the head. your diet and your practices of spirituality will grow the pineal, peniel. it is there.. unused and descending to atrophy.. but it is there. ill save u some time.. stay away from flouride and gmo foods. try to go organic and natural so that it is that you are fed by the Creator. it is not necessary.. but if u do some quick research on gmo and flouride you will see that flouride attacks the pineal gland contributing to its calcification and brain tumors. monsanto gmo damages the organs, the glands, weakens the blood while the flouride is meant to throw smoke in the pineal so that your connection to freedom is blurred into submissive obedient workers. there are fantastic herbal toothpastes out there.. work much better than colgate and the other crap imo. read the labels at the grocery.. if ur buying orange juice and it doesnt have vitamin c then it's probably not orange juice. artificial sweeteners also will destroy your metabolic system. now u are beginning to see what morpheus was talking about. there is a war on for your mind. spiritual warfare is going on now and has been for some time!

strange feeling.. truth hitting you and your spirit tapping u saying yes yes yes!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
So,
OK so the benefits...oh well....everything. The things that will come to mind will astonish you. The rest of your body will be vitalized. You will gain muscle tone and great physical strength. You will get smarter. You will develop psychic traits. I don't want to fill the thread with promises and hype....but you will notice almost immediate results after only a few days of an hour or two.

edit on 21-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

...but... will I be able to dance ?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
A word of caution: you're actually artificially increasing your blood pressure due to restricting blood vessels (the noise you hear) and the "pulse" or "rush" of blood to your brain that you feel is when you relieve that blockage and circulation returns. You are correct that you can develop the muscles that control this reflex (what it's supposed to be) and it is a poor idea for you to do this. Long-term this could do untold amounts of damage to your brain and I'm sure it alters your consciousness as you report but that's due to your brain, in essence, trying to "rewire" itself against what your doing to it and compensate for the ongoing damage caused.

This increases the air to your brain in the same way that huffing paint gets you high; it doesn't you're just killing your brain and it freaks out making you think whatever you want about it.

I haven't read the entire thread so I apologize if this topic has been covered but I think you should reconsider doing this. If you don't believe me speak to anyone with at least an EMT certification and ask them about it. Please understand that I think you are doing something very harmful to yourself inadvertently and only post out of concern.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The ATS community falls for the placebo effect once again.

Just lay on the bed with your head dangling off. That's the best way to get extra blood to the brain.

Or, if you're into meditation, focus on the "third eye". I focus on that part so much that it starts to throb sometimes. It's at the core of your brain.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by genericusername123

covered.....please read first.....before offering advice....kind of what you are telling people not to do....offer advice before informing themselves.

I have been doing this since I was a kid, so have many people....we are not dead yet, and my brain is just fine thank you....

EDIT:
oh and I hate to use this example since people will think it is the only way to do this, but you are saying that every time you yawn, you cut blood flow to your brain....since when your brain is oxygen depleted it yawns...to pass out....you know it does use these same muscles in addition to others for the yawn reflex.....and it does so to get MORE oxygen to the brain?

I don't want to seem rude, but unless you are a doctor or have studied this, stop offering advice....

Thanks for the concern, but why revel in doubt.....and ask for company?

reply to post by MasonicFantom

trouble with that is that it is not comfortable....... and can lead to passing out....and lead to real damage to veins and arteries.

and what is your well informed advice coming from. I am getting tired of this, especially from someone with your screen name. Take the academic route and read up on it first, before offering criticism.

I doubt you even are...what did you join a few years back had a good time for a couple months and never returned......but like to say you are....

edit on 24-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

hells yes!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join