my biggest secret about the pineal gland...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Do you have to do this for a certain prolonged amount of time? or are short stints ok?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

the longer the better. The main goal is to loop the pumps so they turn into one long push that you loop together. The purpose being to provide constant flow into the brain and out of it.

edit on 23-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Hi there! Interesting topic.

As many members in the topic, I did try the "pumping". First, I localized the muscles from yawning, then isolated them in a subtle movement of the frontal muscles in my neck. I guess I am doing it right, since I can still hear the pressure change sound in my ears. I foundout that aligning my neck back and forth, one can hear it more, so I assumed that was the best position. Also found out that I can maintain the sound for a long time, even while breathing. As a muscle flexing, I got tired right away. one problem arises though, I can't feel the flow of my blood to the places you describe. So far, am I doing it ok? Any advice?

Regards

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
A very thoughtful thread, I'll need to return to this later.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
OP: Interesting post!
I've been able to do this for as long as I can remember but have never known what is was. I came to the assumption that because of the small 'rush' it was something to do with adrenaline.
Is there a name for it?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AstralAlien

sounds about right. The follow through push is what you seem to be lacking. Try to make it deeper, even if just for a brief moment. Then when you do feel it in rushing past your temples, try and have it reach the frontal lobes, after that follow through and push it deeper inside.

It might take building up muscle strength to the point where you can do so. Keep at it but take it nice and slow.

Less is more in this case. Think of it like rehabilitation after nerve damage. Try to build strength.

The deep flow is what you are looking for. You seem to be on the right track. Just keep at it. The first time is the hardest. Step away for a while and come back to it. Don't get frustrated, since that can lead to straining yourself.

reply to post by SpiritOf78

I do not know the name of it, I am sure someone named it before. I don't even have a name for it.

I am seeing many people who have been able to do this already. I am thinking it is a natural reflex of the body to pump pineal secretions and/ or treat its blood through it. Like a craving for a particular food that has a vitamin your body needs. Your body knows best.
edit on 23-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Good job star and flag for your effort. On a side not why does your registration date in your member information show a future date? Just curious.

BIHOTZ
Sphinx Man

edit on 23-10-2012 by ascension211 because: added.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

I think it is because the month and date are backwards....Europe time zone.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hrm, after doing some more reading, I think I already do this. When I was around 14 I was yawning and I heard a creak or a crack, I was into cracking my bones when I was younger so I stretched my mouth real real wide making all the muscles kinda pop up a bit trying to get it to crack again. But instead all I got was little specs of light and a little light head. I never really thought it was a great thing cause the specs of light are annoying and I can see them with eyes open or closed and last about a couple minutes.

is this what it is like?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

It has less physical visuals though I have experienced some. more so internally in the mind's eye. You don't have to open your mouth. But I would prefer if people closed their eyes. It aids in the process. Also the tunnels I have seen have started there, with my eyes closed. The physical world you see can be misleading and distracting. Also you will find that keeping them closed aids in the deeper push...

The sensation is like a general well being. Tingling in certain parts of your body and a heightened state of awareness. It could be called hyper emotional, but it is physical so, I would just say that you get right with yourself.

When you experience some discomfort AFTER, not in the process of doing it, like withdrawal, the balancing out is exhilarating. It never wears away completely.

It all varies for people. It depends on how out of balance your body and mind is. It also depends on where you want to take it in optimal circumstances. You can induce quite the torture on yourself for gaining the benefit of fortifying yourself and making more permanent the effects. Or you can make it only pleasant and uplifting.

It depends on how you in depth you take it and how far you are willing to go. Fear is a mind killer. Making pain more real than you is as well.

Overcome them both WHEN YOU ARE READY, and take it to the next level, here, right where you are.

again, you don't have to yawn or open your mouth....

edit on 23-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: fix

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
well, then , i guess im lost again!! haha trying to do what i do with mouth closed i cant seem to get those muscles to do anything. hrm, what about when you close eyes and cross them for to long, thats a weird feeling too, and if you do it long enough you get some kinda weird feeling/high (probably eyeballs snapping, sarc) any videos showing how it is done, like up close?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Greetings!

This truly is an interesting topic.

After partaking in a shamanic ritual with ayahuasca and psilocybin, I took very strong notice of these muscles and this energy point in the skull. My head was pulsating intensively, continuously for about two weeks straight. It felt like an ORGASM at the skull. During this time I also felt as good as I ever have and have been able to solve countless problems within my every day life. Since this all happened, I am more aware of these muscles, which is where we need to start. It does something..

There is a lot to this.. careful how we define it it all, but let's be aware and let's draw our energies where we may need them.

Also, let's take it easy with the claims of what this can do for the rest of the body. As far as anyone can tell, the pineal gland is just one energy point. Of course an important one.. the one that allows us to create our reality!
edit on 23-10-2012 by SinkingSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
OH WAIT i just freakin did it, i think lol. i heard the sound in my ears get real high pitched, is that whats supposed to happen, you squeeze front throat muscles, ears sounds high pitch(not really high pitch just dont kno how to describe it) and then you just do that over and over till you start to feel something? or is the high thing supposed to happen right away? oh yah it totally f ing worked im lik e light headed now hahaha AWESOME DUDE!
edit on 23-10-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: sp

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
What evidence is there that you are 'oxygenating' your pineal gland? You are pushing blood into your head, okay, (control of obscure muscles is always kind of fascinating and cool to me), but what made you take the step to saying it's definitely affecting the pineal gland, and the blood is extra oxygenating?
How do you know it's not the opposite, a sensation produced by *less* oxygen? (like maybe the blood is the 'used up' part of the breathing cycle, or forcing it through the head doesn't allow for the oxygen to be as efficiently used as normal - to know for sure I would have to have a bit of anatomical and circulatory system knowledge, which I don't, I'm just 'maybe'-ing.)
How does blood flow into the brain, and is the pineal gland physically accesible to that blood flow?
Does the senastion differ to that induced by blocking the nose and blowing real hard? That produces a 'rush' of a sort too.
This sounds like a very esoteric form of masturbation, but stimulating one's self to feel good is not at all to be derided.
It's just that the conclusions/assumptions you make are interesting, so I would like them to be backed up a bit more.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

i also thought of this, i thought i made a post of watching medical channel shows in which they actually cut a hole in the skull because of"pooling of blood" so couldnt it just also be drowning the brain in to much blood? i cant find my post, i think my work comp might have refreshed before i posted when i came back to desk grr.

or maybe i posted in different chat haha worse!
edit on 23-10-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: sp

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I have that olmost everynight before i go to sleep when i focus on it i see all kind of visuals you would have from shrooms or what ever
so yes this is real . don't kow if you have but i even bin having lucid dreams from doing it

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

There's also something called the 'bood brain barrier' (someone mentioned it earlier in the thread) which (depending on what exactly it means) could limit how blood can interact with the brain (or how we can manipulate its interaction), however the wikipedia article is way beyond my understanding.
It's certain there is a definite affect being produced though, so what is it and how does it work?
(that is, if it's not the process suggested by OP - you may be correct, but I want a second opinion from someone who's studied the physioligy to confirm it, no offence).
edit on 23-10-2012 by delusion because: words, grammar

Edit - a clue in favour of OP?

Several areas of the human brain are not on the brain side of the BBB. These include the circumventricular organs. Example of this include: the roof of the third and fourth ventricles; capillaries in the pineal gland on the roof of the diencephalon and the pineal gland. The pineal gland secretes the hormone melatonin "directly into the systemic circulation"[3], thus melatonin is not affected by the blood–brain barrier.[4]
edit on 23-10-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)
edit on Tue Oct 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Well you should get an informed opinion before doing things to your body you have not done yet. I once asked a doctor about it and he said what was mentioned earlier in the thread, that the pineal gets almost as much blood as the kidneys.

The oxygenation comes from first oxygenating your blood. That is why I recommended rhythmic breathing exercises in conjunction to this.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
As this thread goes along its starting to sound like a bunch of kids that just discovered when they twirl around in circles, they get dizzy and wobbly from the blood rushing to their head.

Also the blood isn't rushing around inside the skull. The skull houses the brain.

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join