It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Decalcify Your Pineal Gland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Abstract

A new form of biomineralization has been studied in the pineal gland of the human brain. It consists of small crystals that are less than 20 microm in length and that are completely distinct from the often observed mulberry-type hydroxyapatite concretions. A special procedure was developed for isolation of the crystals from the organic matter in the pineal gland.

Government Study.

www.99thagent.org...

Bioelectromagnetics 23:488495 (2002)
Calcite Microcrystals in the Pineal Gland of the Human Brain First Physical and Chemical Studies Baconnier, Lang et al.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Appreciate the reply. It's interesting to see that these nano-sized mineral formations have piezoelectric properties. I'm still skeptical as to what the implications are for the existence of such a gland having such properties...pretty much smack dab in the center of your brain, but am open to many possibilities.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

It's your connection, lifeline to Higher Self, Greater Soul, Family and Home. You don't come into this dark valley, testing ground without a lifeline.

However, there are people who have nonfunctional pineals, damaged. I don't know if they can remove them. Most of all, beyond even the lifelines we have here, there is No Spoon This is only waves. I see it as a coloring book or dvd or scroll. It's not real, and seeking within for miracles and help, and awareness could no happen no matter what, the body suit is nothing. There is No Spoon.

However, looking after your temple/body suit, is a responsibility that we all have.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

It's your connection, lifeline to Higher Self, Greater Soul, Family and Home. You don't come into this dark valley, testing ground without a lifeline.

It is your right to believe what you want, but I have yet to see any evidence which would support this assertion.

However, there are people who have nonfunctional pineals, damaged. I don't know if they can remove them.

If the pineal gland is the source of "astral projections", and you need a healthy one to have these experiences, then my pineal is undamaged.

Most of all, beyond even the lifelines we have here, there is No Spoon This is only waves. I see it as a coloring book or dvd or scroll. It's not real, and seeking within for miracles and help, and awareness could no happen no matter what, the body suit is nothing. There is No Spoon.

However, looking after your temple/body suit, is a responsibility that we all have.

I would disagree that there are "only waves". It all has existence. On one level, there is mostly dark, emptiness. On another, there is only waves. On yet another, there is but atoms. Yet another, there is particles, elements, tissues, organs, stars, etc, etc...all of it has valid existence.

It seems by telling yourself, "it's not real", you are denying this reality. The common sense definition of reality is that in which we can collectively agree upon intelligently. By this definition, what you believe is not reality. Perhaps one day. I don't know.

edit on 22-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
It's just a mind hack. You can induce the state with magnets over the temporal lobe, or by focusing on being above the body. Often times people get them when they're extremely sleep deprived and a region of their brain starts to enter a dream state while others are still focused on this temporal region.

No its not.

You get some hallucinations from magnets because it affects your brain, but its not at all the same as leaving the body or having a lucid dream. When I left my body I felt no fear, and had an amazing feeling of bliss. You can think of someone and instantly be with them. You can see energy inside people. And many other things.

There is a story about a girl in a hospital who left her body, went through the roof to the next floor, and saw a colorful shue stuck behind some pipes in a dark room. When she came back to her body, she described the shue to others, and they went to look for it. And found it exactly where she said it was.

There are many stories like that, and they can serve to raise your interest in case you have not had your own out of body experience and still doubt it.

edit on 22-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

I find it interesting that you choose to see a distinction between the mind hack which produces hallucinations, and an "out of body" experience.

Why

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I told you above.

Obviously you dont believe its different, and thats fine.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You edited the post after I posted.

I have already covered this in a post on the first page.

You just have to understand that the subconscious gets an incredible amount of "tells" from the immediate environment.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
You just have to understand that the subconscious gets an incredible amount of "tells" from the immediate environment.

Thanks for your opinion.

I dont agree because Ive actually done it. Im not sure if you have since you speak about "the brain picking up things from the environment". Perhaps you had a dream?

edit on 22-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It's not an opinion.

Thanks.

Kid, I was roaming "the galaxy" while you were still in diapers.

The imagination is incredible, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I'm only going to say this once to you. For someone saying this, some times they are legitimate, left hemisphered skeptical types, but many are simply working at programming the matrix. But for the real purpose of earth school, all the big tests, we're not given the answers. What science gives us is the outline, the structure, the way your cells operate, the way the eco system works, the skeleton. But it doesnt give you the real questions: WHY ARE WE HERE? ARE WE OUR BODIES?

That is up to us to search, and seek. It's the first question in a world that has so much suffering, and alot of it is manmade, starvation, fascism, wars, control, slavery, and environmental destruction, its manmade. So our first question should be why are we here? Thats the life search.

Those that seek, that pray, meditate,do soul searches, ask themselves before sleep, why they're here, help me unblock, I'm sorry for my relationship problems, help me help others, reporting for duty. I want to help. You do that for a while, and you'll start to get answers too.

You sky gaze with joy, with appreciation, saying thank you to Family watching over ,ignoring the bad side that may be around, if they can here and show up, you're only going to send them love and remind them they need to turn around and choose true happiness too! Ie. that kind of good attitude, you keep searching and asking, you're going to get a positive sighting, not a fear based one. Though how long it takes, don't know. It varies from person to person, some right away, some seek for years. Some are in high frequency, altruistic mode when this occurs, but conversely, some are at the bottom of the pit, and sitting in darkness, suicidal and just say, I can't go on, and that hand reaches down.

We all have different soul agreements (with our HIGHER SELF, who wants us to be perfect) before we came, different grades, so some astrally project from infancy, others try all their lives and finally succeed, others may not even get what they're seeking, but get something else, something that helps them realize.

But everyone who seeks finds.

On a planet with so many experiencers of different events, from deja vu, to knowing who is on the phone, to NDE's, ufology, astral projection, to miracles, to simply knowing, its an awful lot of people you have to ignore and cast as crazies, in fact, I consider it bearing false testimony against others.

But in this testing ground, we don't get the answers handed to us, at least yet. Though I've been asking for them to come in everyday and heal this world, uplift people so they aren't programmed by the other side so much they can't see. I don't consider this "school" valid and will have an enormous report to hand in if its not all going to be healed and fixed soon. And I'm a stubborn person, it has to be that everyone is saves and freed, won't stand for anything else, for all eternity.

But you have to seek yourself.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm only going to say this once to you. For someone saying this, some times they are legitimate, left hemisphered skeptical types, but many are simply working at programming the matrix. But for the real purpose of earth school, all the big tests, we're not given the answers. What science gives us is the outline, the structure, the way your cells operate, the way the eco system works, the skeleton. But it doesnt give you the real questions: WHY ARE WE HERE? ARE WE OUR BODIES?

I'm only going to say this to you once, there is no "left brained" or "right brained" thinking styles. That is just a myth. We use our brains quite well, both hemispheres and all. There are structural differences between the two hemispheres, on average, but even this can vary from individual to individual. Being skeptical is sane. To assume that I haven't asked these questions, and since a young child at that, is absurd!

That is up to us to search, and seek. It's the first question in a world that has so much suffering, and alot of it is manmade, starvation, fascism, wars, control, slavery, and environmental destruction, its manmade. So our first question should be why are we here? Thats the life search.

Truly, you've gone off the deep end here. No further comment.

Those that seek, that pray, meditate,do soul searches, ask themselves before sleep, why they're here, help me unblock, I'm sorry for my relationship problems, help me help others, reporting for duty. I want to help. You do that for a while, and you'll start to get answers too.

It sounds like a self fulfilling delusional state to me. It's pretty powerful, programming the subconscious, ya know?

You sky gaze with joy, with appreciation, saying thank you to Family watching over ,ignoring the bad side that may be around, if they can here and show up, you're only going to send them love and remind them they need to turn around and choose true happiness too! Ie. that kind of good attitude, you keep searching and asking, you're going to get a positive sighting, not a fear based one. Though how long it takes, don't know. It varies from person to person, some right away, some seek for years. Some are in high frequency, altruistic mode when this occurs, but conversely, some are at the bottom of the pit, and sitting in darkness, suicidal and just say, I can't go on, and that hand reaches down.

Ah, this is just garbage. No other way to put is, sorry.

We all have different soul agreements (with our HIGHER SELF, who wants us to be perfect) before we came, different grades, so some astrally project from infancy, others try all their lives and finally succeed, others may not even get what they're seeking, but get something else, something that helps them realize.

You want to be perfect
I would suggest this is the root of your problems. It means you're an inverted narcissist.

But everyone who seeks finds.

I'm still trying to find my left shoe that I lost last year. Dammit!!

On a planet with so many experiencers of different events, from deja vu, to knowing who is on the phone, to NDE's, ufology, astral projection, to miracles, to simply knowing, its an awful lot of people you have to ignore and cast as crazies, in fact, I consider it bearing false testimony against others.

Consider it what you will. I think it just shows you have poor logical capacities.

But in this testing ground, we don't get the answers handed to us, at least yet. Though I've been asking for them to come in everyday and heal this world, uplift people so they aren't programmed by the other side so much they can't see. I don't consider this "school" valid and will have an enormous report to hand in if its not all going to be healed and fixed soon. And I'm a stubborn person, it has to be that everyone is saves and freed, won't stand for anything else, for all eternity.

But you have to seek yourself.

I found myself a long time ago. I'm a funky lefty that doesn't much care for absurd programming from wanna-be enlightened fools.

No thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Dear one , off the deep end? All my life, nothing but the deep end of anything interested me. I was preschool, having watched vietnam and napalm on children, outside, very upset. My dad was an athiest, still is, left hemisphered math and science teacher and we had evolution given us from infancy. So I was standing out there saying, probably aloud, cause I was mad, What??? Humans still haven't gotten yet. (after picturing this endless back to back generation of people extending from the forrests and caveman era to our modern day). "Big people still havent gotten it. Kids are going to have to change the world!"

And a bigger me, immediately communicated, "You chose to come".

And it was quite a journey to find out who that big me was, I thought deeply on that all my growing years, because that was a miracle and I knew it, felt the inflooding spirit.

So both in terms of current events, and thinking deeply on world events, and in terms of spiritual, I 've always always been in the deep end.

I don't understand anyone who isn't. Its the most important thing there is.

This world is insane. Take note and ask some questions. Not of the media, or the political policies. That is but programming. Ask yourself in meditation, in nature, under the stars.

OH, and I DO (corrected a typo) believe that kind of contact has something to do with pineal, though not completely restricted to it, for there is No Spoon. Its just the normal set up. But for injury and unusual things, I'd still be seeking because none of this is real, its just a dream lab school.

edit on 22-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So basically, you are severely sensitive, and have experienced "trauma" from instances where others would be okay.

Because of your disposition, you developed a bunch of la-la land and "higher self" personas which help you navigate this oh so scary world of barbaric human ANIMALS

You see the world as "insane" because you are insane. You don't think logically, and brush off data which indicates you're beliefs are not reasonable.

Check.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I had heard that if you lie down and put a magnet (south pole down) on your forehead
for about a week whilst meditating this is meant to activate the pineal gland.
I have never tried this myself so check first as if you put the wrong end down
i,e north side down it can have adverse reactions

As anybody heard of this before?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

This world is insane.

Its only humans who are insane, and they dont get born that way. Which means we can change it around.

Some people dont even see another way to do things. I was talking to people today about the banks and their existence based on interest on loans, and how it keeps people in debt for the rest of their lives, and two people immediately started saying "So, you dont like living in a house? How would the banks make money without interest on loans? Why would they lend people money?".

Its like Im on some other wavelength.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

maybe because of the phosphoric acid. It's really bad for the bones. So I guess it must be bad for a gland too.
edit on 22-10-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

I had heard that if you lie down and put a magnet (south pole down) on your forehead
for about a week whilst meditating this is meant to activate the pineal gland.
I have never tried this myself so check first as if you put the wrong end down
i,e north side down it can have adverse reactions

As anybody heard of this before?

I think moniesisfun sounds like a good teacher for playing with magnets.

It wont activate the pineal gland however, but it may give you hallicunations I guess.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The ICB have a purpose in this world. People only think it is "insane" because they aren't perceiving the forrest from the trees.

Strong minds adapt to pressures and become even stronger. Weak minds buckle under pressure and get kicked out of the herd.

It's a natural eugenics that has been going on since the beginning of time. Since "civilization" came to be, the way of absolute compassion receded as the most logical path for our species progression. We had an abundance of numbers, and a need to be more "fit". So pressures were created to offset the abundance that technological progressions afforded us in ways to become unfit.

The anti-social rulers play a role in the cycles of society, civilization, and the progression of our species, by providing adequate counter measures to keep us sharp.

Coinciding with the industrial revolution (huge increase in technological advancement and ability to be lazy, yet continue to procreate; dysgenic force), additional layers of shenanigans have made their way into our banking, and government policies.

It's a natural yin-yang of things. Just the fractal repeating itself as is best!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't know for sure that fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, I have read some things about it but have not actually seen scientific research. I know fluoride does attach to the primordial sections of the brain, including the pineal gland and takes the place of Iodine. It doesn't work right there. There are scientific studies addressing this, that is one of the ways fluoride settles people. Fluoride and Bromide also attach to the thyroid and other organs making them work substandard also. Although fluoride makes you pee, it does it because the body is trying to rid us of it because of it's toxicity. There are many scientific studies that address this. Funny thing is that our government requisitioned many of these studies itself. They are aware of this. Fluoride is a natural tranquilizer and so is bromide. The Bread and the Water, they got it all covered. This isn't the body and blood of christ though, it is a tool of deception. People who say fluoride is safe aren't reading these scientific studies or are reading them with a closed mind. Sure it is safe if your body is in tip top shape like the twenty year old males who can eat anything and not get sick. They will just pee it out along with the beer.

What fools people are not to understand that every government tries to calm it's citizens. The problem with fluoridated water is it is not an organic molecule like lasix or paxil, it is a mineral which gets absorbed too fast and causes problems. Drink some tea or eat grapes if you want a fluoride buzz, eat soup made with soup bones to supply your calcium, fluoride, magnesium, and phosphorus all at the same time to build bones and teeth. I sometimes wonder what makes people adopt the fluoride is safe lie, it is safe as calcium fluoride, why don't they put calcium fluoride in water? Hydrofluoric acid in water is not safe either, it is a manmade chemical. Why choose bad forms of fluoride to give to us, there is a reason.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join