It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Alien Carcass Being Forensically Studied By Dr. Greer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidNova
reply to post by Mr Mask

I never said i spend all my free time watching greer, I have known about the man for years now and follow up every now and again on what he does. its not like i know every single thing about the guy, like i said previously (that you obviously didnt read) I could be wrong about him.

Nope...I read the entire thread. I always do. I never post. I did here. Sorry if I am anti-Greer. But I'll be the first to apologize directly to him if I am wrong. Unfortunately he has failed to apologize to the world each time he has been outed in a scam.

I thank you for posting this. Like I said, I love Greer stories. And you are doing great thus far as a host to this thread. So please don't think I'm trying to derail it.

I'll add some of my thoughts on the details of this story.

1) Its weird for him to say he has a body. He usually don't jump the shark "that" bad. I mean sure he sells moth sightings and sells tickets to secret mountain UFO getogethers...but he never came out with a dead ET before. Kinda hard to fake this one.

2) Greer never fails to entertain me. He always takes his hoaxes in strange directions.

3) hell...maybe he DOES have an alien body. I mean heck, why not Greer? I doubt it. But hey, you never know...right? RIGHT!?

Good thread thus far. Following it till the end.

Salute.

MM

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ill never forget seeing the video where he charged people a load of money and then took them into an empty field and told them they were standing inside an invisible inter dimensional etheric space ship.

Electromagnetic torsion field ?

edit on 20-10-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
He's a slicker version of Blossom Goodchild who at LEAST had enough sense to apologize for her BS.
edit on 20-10-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

Blossom Goodchild is still talking to "White Cloud" to this very day. When you say she apologized for her BS, it seems to suggest that she admitted to being a fraud. When did she admit to such?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

an honorable reply MM. thank you, and sorry for assuming you didn't read it all.
I guess why i like the guy so much is because he actually has done some good in the disclosure matter.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

ah but can you prove it wasn't an invisible inter dimensional ship?.....quite possibly piloted by the all mighty mothra....well can ya

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Well she at least apologized for her prediction not coming true.

She never admitted to being the fraud that she is.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So the worlds best authority on skeletal stuff, one of the greatest DNA experts, and another doctor are all working on this and providing their resources and presumably precious time but are convieniently not named.

Dr Greer has made up his mind it's not human and decided to tell us without evidence when there is still months of testing to go. Not very scientific.

Maybe this is his motivation;

The DNA studies will take around 2 months, and possibly longer. We hope to provide some of these results, and the detailed CT and X-ray images, in the film Sirius. (See Sirius.Neverendinglight.com)

More funding for his film!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Actually this alleged little alien mummy is an old case from 2006. The creature is
from Chile and the story released in that country became to the U.S. and presented
on the Coast to Coast radio show as well as the photographs by Steve Quayle on
November 9, 2006. Here is the information.

Dannion Brinkley - Guests - Coast to Coast AM
www.coasttocoastam.com...
Giants & Little Aliens. Thursday November 9, 2006.
Author Steve Quayle spoke about a small 'alien' found in Chile and also shared his
latest research on giants.

And here are the set of photos from Chile.

]

Also the story on Coast to Coast

edit on 20-10-2012 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2012 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
T&Cs warn about members posting their own hoaxes

Actually, that's not what it says:

15l.) [HOAX]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

It says nothing about "your own" hoaxes.

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Ignore the trolls trying to put you down for sharing information you thought was interesting.

Nobody is putting the OP down, just stating facts.

Having said that, sharing "interesting information" is all fine and dandy unless that "interesting (to you) information" is hoax after hoax.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Dont believe a word form any of these guys until they start talking about humanoid races removed from them,I was abducted and there are multiple races and the greys are not the ones we need to be discussing right now,we need to hear the truth about the humans wearing the blue uniforms.

Until they talk about all the races with integrity we cannot believe anything.

Greer is an employee of someone and he is strategicly releasing data to the world,the data will prove to be true but we are still being manipulated by someone .We are being introduced to a race of greys our government already had past hidden agreements with.agreements made outside of the peoples reality scope,wrong and illegal agreements,ones that surpass the definition of national security,now those agreements are broken and we are all in danger from this race,but this isnt the only race of greys,just one,the one we were suppressed from knowing about.So the government is using Greer to release this data to screw with our perspective on ALL types of Greys,this means we are still cut out of the loop because we will think all greys are the same,and the government will again have carte-blanch but with a supportive population base.

If we all knew about the humanoid races that look exactly like us and that are better natured we would be angry with our governments for allowing us to be screwed by the bad Greys,we need full disclosure and Greer is providing accurate and engineered disclosure to support a government agenda that has no integrity.More manipulation.

Demand to recieve data on the humanoids that look like us and more than one Grey race,dont accept bits of accurate data fed to you to make you act like pavlovs dogs.Greer is a dichotomy but so what ,that is just another manipulation tactic,presenting dichotomys to the masses.Demand to know about the Galactic war,who is involved,what is happening,and demand to meet representatives of ALL races who are willing to meet at an Embassy here on Earth,and shoot down any who refuse our terms.The real issue is that to stop the bad greys we need global cooperation and an immediate global war on them,we need to enforce our ownership of this planet or we will lose that stewardship role .We cannot accomplish this without help,but good groups will not deal with the same governments who lied to the masses and got us in this position,we cumulatively havent been able to oust these governments and the entire process is delayed because of this fact.That is what the good groups mean by saying we have to HELP OURSELVES BEFORE THEY WILL HELP US,they WILL NOT overthrow our governments for us,we need to be responsible for our own futures,thats what they mean when they say this,its about truth and integrity being demanded by the people themselves,this can happen in one year,then we have overwhelming military support from other races of human allies.

By fix our own problems before they help us they mean use integrity to find a truly representative government or suffer the fate of the lies the current ones propogate and defend.Just like we could not just go into Russia and dissolve Communism or the current government,the people had to do it,so now do we have to look in the mirror and remove those in powesr in America and elsewhere who are unwilling to relinquish their crooked hold on an entire nation,start with the murderers of kennedy and consider all representation after that day to be illegal and fix the problem from within.The truth is there for us to embrace if we choose.Remeber this,it all began with Kennedy,everything before that murder was a growing pain and forgivable---killing the President and installing an illegal government was not a growing pain it was an act of treason.And nothing is forgotten or forgiven,the people who came after the perpatrators and are currently occupying sympathetic positions are equally responsible by proxy and MUST be outed and held accountable,the national security excuses for doing everything they have done are not valid,that excuse was used to cover up treason at the highest levels.America has allies like Canada and many others that are equally accountable.

The body will be real,and its not a carcass it is a humanoid body,just a different race than we are,we cannot forgo our humanity as we are being encouraged to do,this is a body and this is one of many races coming to our planet we need to inform the public about.We need to utilise integrity here to a high degree.And we need to militarise globally ASAP,using the US as our catalyst.Our global security spearhead.We need to protect our planet and our people and this planets resources.And we need to use military might to accomplish this end but it MUST be a global force or we are screwed.We have many like minded species and humanoid races in the universe but we need to establish our autonomy militarily,then form alliances with like minded races,not the ones our governments secretly made deals with.

edit on 20-10-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Those images look exactly like painted plastic. The joints don't even look real.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Lol you looked it up, guess that's why it says researcher on your avatar

I must say I'm not convinced by the pictures posted.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I wouldnt trust Mr Geer if he said the sky was blue.

edit on 20-10-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

To be much more accurate,it was possibly a ship surrounded by a neutral dimension field,not`in`` or `from`` another dimension.The word dimension screws people up,it is just a state of matter not an supernatural place.

If we werent suppressed we would know how the neutral dimension fields work and understand that they are right there in front of us,but they are in a simple bubble,like an air bubble underwater.So as I said greer is releasing real data by somones command not his own initiative,all major governments must have this data to some degree.Its just the masses kept in the dark.Look up David Hamel or Hutchison,or Searl or many others who have discovered how to create neutral dimensional fields to some degree.Hamel is the easiest to understand and offers ALL the data,Searl and others withhold data and also have stolen much of Hamels data and tried to adjust it,there are many examples,one in particular has been patent held since the 50s and this is definately scalped Hamel data.Anyone can understand the data,just read it a few times and remember to think magnetism instead of gravity and you will immediatly start to understand it all.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

My interest is truly peaked with this thread. I will have to keep this subscribed to see what comes out of this. I however must remain some what skeptical as it seems every now and then someone some where has some sort of EBE, and it always seems results remain inconclusive or the subject magically disappears before any results can be had.

Now I'm aware, if a real conspiracy exists regarding the coverup of EBE ever landing/being found on the surface of earth it would make sense as soon as word got out, the beings would be taken and those in question silenced, or better yet left to try to pick up what little pieces of their stories are left with out sounding like quacks.

How ever, I believe an advanced race of beings with the technology to traverse the universe, find and visit our little rock would not get caught on camera, or allow one of their own to be found by a race such as ourselves.

It would seem rather careless, what with all their technology and knowledge, not to approach earth in the same or a more advanced manner than we would.

Look for an atmosphere, look for water, the conditions for life, look for signs of communications signals, "Spy" on earth, to learn more about it's atmosphere and the creatures that live on it, likely by a probe of sorts, or a deep space scan much as we attempt to do with our radio, infrared, and xray telescopes.

Then I would think they would go a little more in depth to figuring out how humans, think, interact, so on, seeing we are a fearful, violent bunch I doubt they would attempt to land, communicate, or allow one of their own to be discovered for fear of screwing up what ever it is they are here to do.

Now you can argue an advanced intelligence such as an ISEBE would have such advanced intelligence, and technology, that a primitive being such as us would be no threat to them or what they were doing.

How ever when you think of how volatile we humans are, if we truly became aware of an EBE, some, well actually a lot of us would probably freak out and what with our tremendously damning nuclear arsenals we could ruin what ever it is the EBE are here for.

Now, These EBE could perhaps have technology that would protect them from our nukes, but it's not what I'm getting at. If these beings are looking for a new home, what good is a radioactive rock. If it's water, radioactive water is no good. Organic material, well we are all aware of how that plays out.

Anyone following my drift here?

I believe there is life abundant through out the universe. Both lesser, and much more advanced than we are, how ever I seriously doubt an advanced being would allow themselves to be discovered by such simple minded organisms such as ourselves.

Unless of course they intend to destroy us. I really can't see anything we could do to stop that ha ha.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Those images look exactly like painted plastic. The joints don't even look real.

I agree.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I have to ask - if this is a real "alien mummy" - why are they handling him they way they are? Would not a mummy fall to pieces being bandied about in this fashion? - Alien or not ...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I agree.

This looks remarkably close to something I did in art in highschool.. You know those weird little glowing plastic skeletons that come around this time of year?? In art class, I put together what was supposed to be a mummy, and aside from the cut out ribcage and awkward skull it looks pretty close really. even the dark areas which I made with charred paper and glue...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Now, just to keep everyone clear on the matter, the previously posted pictures of an "alien skeleton" are not related to the OP. The member was just adding his own found documents.

just to stay on track

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

Thank you for that, I was literally about to unsub, as I've seen these supposed " little EBE mummy" pictures before, and they are most certainly hoax material.

Cheers,

Jinx

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join