It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Alien Carcass Being Forensically Studied By Dr. Greer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidNova
I like to report ALL the ET news. Its possible some news is a hoax. it happens.

You should start choosing the news you report very carefully instead of posting "all" of it. As you should already know, ATS has a strict policy about posting hoaxes.

So, it may "happen", but if it happens so many times, ATS puts a stop to it real quick.

edit on 20-10-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Then why not stay in his area of expertise? I mean... theres a lot more money to be earned there.

If there is more money to be earned in this area, then money may not be the motivation.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

good advice

I will start implementing this in future posts. It makes much sense and my apologies to the people this post offended

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Dr. Bravo, Emery Smith and I traveled to the country that is now home to this small possible ET body and were able to successfully obtain extensive X-Ray and CT Scans of the entire body. We were also able to obtain DNA samples under sterile, surgical conditions. These DNA samples are now being studied by one of the world’s top geneticists.

here is another take on what the're up to.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The procedures for the DNA studies are complex and time-consuming. Literally the state-of-the-art technology available on earth will be brought to bear on this study, and the team of experts are without a doubt the most advanced and professional team that could possibly be assembled. The DNA studies will take around 2 months, and possibly longer.

and this could be the reason for the delay.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Thanks again, tin

I just can't wait for the day that all this alien stuff is certain fact. one amazing day for sure.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

Don't apologise, if any one is offended they are at the wrong website, you found a story and posted it with alink to the source. T&Cs warn about members posting their own hoaxes, you did nothing wrong.

Ignore the trolls trying to put you down for sharing information you thought was interesting.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Difference between Greer and for example Von Däniken or other Ancient Alien theorists is obvious, when they are interviewed Greer lacks the glow and fanatism.. he seems more trustworthy.

Tho still i wish to see the carcass
edit on 20-10-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

These images have just been examined by the world’s foremost authority on skeletal abnormalities, dysplasias and fetal skeletal syndromes and he has stated that this being is unlike any known skeletal structure found in humans. We also know that it is not an ancient hominid, and while humanoid, not apparently human.

sounds like they are busy at work.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Thank you, wifi. that means a lot. I was only trying to share information after all. I'm glad you see that.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The X-Ray and CT scan show an intact, actual biological humanoid organism, without question. Astonishing 3-D images were able to be constructed of the body from the detailed CT scan, and we were able to see internal organs such as lungs and what I am fairly sure is a heart structure.

oh y'ah, here's what they found.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Maybe you shouldn't assume that I haven't researched him. I have been studying all he has done for several years now and haven't come across anything that flagged him as a con-artist.

I'm sorry, but that statement alone shows you don't know Greer at all. Many have left his disclosure project to distance themselves from his quackery. He has been caught selling viewings of common moths to people (calling them light beings) for thousands of dollars on mountains. He has been discredited and has shown himself time and time again to be a money seeking peddler of hoaxes.

Nobody respects Mr Greer for his antics. He has been outed for years now as a known hoaxer and a cheat even in UFO circles...and that says a lot.

MM
edit on 20-10-2012 by Mr Mask because: cus I cant speil.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Dr. David Greer s a con artist of the first degree. Why anyone would take what this fraud has to say seriously is beyond me.

He has strung along thousands of people for years since his 2001 press conference. He has used people's real life experience to sell books and sell seminar space. He's been making tons of money from the experience of others and the gullibility of the general conspiracy/UFO community who are dumb enough to believe anything.

He's a slicker version of Blossom Goodchild who at LEAST had enough sense to apologize for her BS.
edit on 20-10-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

thats fascinating. This man devotes everything to proving aliens exist. hopefully he found his 'holy grail'

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Dr. Greer, Dr. Bravo and Emery Smith were overseas the last few days of September doing scientific investigations on the tiny 6 inch "being" Dr. Greer has spoken about.

aww... it sounds so cute.

this is from yet another site, all for free.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I never said i spend all my free time watching greer, I have known about the man for years now and follow up every now and again on what he does. its not like i know every single thing about the guy, like i said previously (that you obviously didnt read) I could be wrong about him.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
maligning Dr. Greer

here's a link that may address the validity of the claims against the Dr.

link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Ignore the trolls trying to put you down for sharing information you thought was interesting.

Not to be mistaken for a "Troll", I would like to thank the OP for posting this. I always love a good Greer ride, and its always nice to see some people "wise up" over him in the end.

So while this all unfolds, just keep an open mind. If you are pro-Greer please weigh the end results. With Greer it always ends the same and you need to learn this if you seriously hope to ever know the truth behind the UFO phenomena.

Greer=Hoax. 100% of the time.

MM

link   

He is the founder of 'The Disclosure Project' which main purpose (if you didn't already know) is to release all top secret information about extraterrestrials and their involvement in our lives.

Wrong actually, the purpose of the "Disclosure Project" is to make money for Greer.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Greer is a con man, and in my opinion, one of the worlds leading disinformation agents. He sells disclosure, but it's wrapped in a cloak of disinformation. I don't believe a word that comes out of that mans mouth. Sorry, but I just don't.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join