It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Alien Carcass Being Forensically Studied By Dr. Greer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I agree completely. I've seen too many threads get side-tracked on one particular post.
(not saying your post was bad free_spirit, just saying people tend to be ADHD at times)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

Ha ha, I know what you mean, the attention span of people these days is just preposterous,... ooo shiny!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I can see why people may think Greer is just scamming money, but the fact is, documentaries like is 'Sirius' cost real money. he could make it on windows movie maker, but how interesting would that be? If you want to spread disclosure to a wide audience, you need funds and appeal.

This is a short video talking about his documentary. Make of it what you will, a con man, or a truth seeker.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Thanks!

Well said~

Clarification on many fronts, right in front of us!

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Nice way of explaining dimensionality~

Electricity and magnetism...secrets begin to unfold!

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Dont be put off by the negatives, and stop apologising to them! They CAN go elswhere but they choose to stay, I wonder why?

Greer.
Like many I think he's using ET to make a lot of money, maybe he's even faked a few things, but that doesnt mean if he got hold of something REAL that it automaticaly defaults to being fake.
People all over the world now know Greer's name and about his disclosure project, so if something were to be found its highly likely they might take it to him, because they assume he'll show it to the world.
In a post somewhere above it was pointed out that he'll be releasing info about this in his next film, so, he IS trying to make money from it, but that does not make it fake.

Hands up all those who would pass up the oppertunity to make a couple of million

I'm not suggesting this find is real or fake, and I am deeply suspicious of Greer, but whenever I see a bunch of people invade a thread like they have here, and try desperately to convince everyone that they are fools for even listening, then I cant help but wonder if there might be some truth to be had.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidNova

A con man in your opinion.

Maybe you shouldn't assume that I haven't researched him. I have been studying all he has done for several years now and haven't come across anything that flagged him as a con-artist.

Well if you have researched Greer and studied all that "he has done for several years now" and still concluded that he is not a con-man ....... then it is perhaps you that is the con-man.

Greer has been peddling outrageously fantastical claims for some time now -

Show me the money !

link   

I can see why people may think Greer is just scamming money, but the fact is, documentaries like is 'Sirius' cost real money. he could make it on windows movie maker, but how interesting would that be? If you want to spread disclosure to a wide audience, you need funds and appeal.

Greer's non-profit organization is a 501c which is subject to public disclosure of its tax filings. I looked through them, if I remember correctly he pays himself 2-300,000 a year, indirectly through a company that he owns and uses his services of "managing". Also, he spends a fortune on travel, hotels and other misc. costs. The videos he does are expensed out to funds coming in to produce them, and then he sells them, there is some funny business with the costs of the movie production as well.

All in all, he has bilked gullible people out of millions. It's there in black and white if you go look for it.

I'm glad he's starting to come out with more unbelievable bold claims, because the sooner he does and reneges on them like he has in the past, the sooner people will realize he's just a con.

link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Greer.
Like many I think he's using ET to make a lot of money, maybe he's even faked a few things, but that doesnt mean if he got hold of something REAL that it automaticaly defaults to being fake.

Why would someone who would fake anything, ever actually be on the lookout for something real. Greer has a bad reputation, and there is a reason for it.

But, to some people this footage shows massive UFO's flashing in and out of sight, and not just clouds at dusk. It just all goes to who, and what you believe. Whether or not you think it's real, doesn't matter to me. But, don't expect everyone to jump on the bandwagon of someone with obviously dubious intentions. The video speaks for itself, to any impartial viewer. There is nothing there to see. And, that in a nutshell explains Steven Greer.
edit on 20-10-2012 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

This is a short video talking about his documentary. Make of it what you will, a con man, or a truth seeker.

Alright, I'm hooked, when is this documentary supposed to be released? I'm a bit of a nut for documentaries these days.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Hands up all those who would pass up the oppertunity to make a couple of million

Opportunities to make millions are everywhere. With a very successful background in sales, I truly believe if I chose to peddle free energy, alien and conspiracy crap (ideas,kits,books,media,etc) I should be able to in a very profitable way.

It's too distasteful to me though... I choke enough just in general sales. There is bending truth and flat out lying. I always preferred bending... And everyone in sales has to in some way. More like 'spin'. Greer is just spun however.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catacomb
Why would someone who would fake anything, ever actually be on the lookout for something real.
To make even more money?
Why would someone who faked something run away from something real?

As for the video you embeded, I've seen it before, and its just footage of the event, I'd be much more interested in links to the views of those who were there.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

You are mystifying simple natural science.Why do you make the assumption that the technology these races use is immune to nature and all of its power.

The tech they use is simple,WE complicate natural science with mathamatics,we do things the HARD WAY,and this is because we have been forced to as a form of mass suppression.

You seemingly ignore the potential and abilitys of humans in general,we are master learners--this data has been suppressed,a ten year old kid can learn the core values of this technology they use with two magnets and some spare time,the problem is that after the first five years of school the suppression is so deep that it is difficult to indoctrinate people to natural science that ignores mathamatics.

Mathamatics are a vanity inspired attempt to duplicate in an artificial manner nature and its process,it is the hard way,not the human way,math was introduced to us so we could help another type of thinker accomplish thngs here through us,it creates a matrix style perspective that is NOT NATURAL.Mathamatics are not HUMAN,as we consider ourselves to be--we dont need them--someone else does--mathematics are a translation system between two very different realitys or perspectives.One forced down our throats using lies and deception and suppression.

If we had a Universal Tribunal millions of people would be convicted of crimes against humanity based on this suppression irregardless as to their excuses and rationalisations,Governments and Religons would be wiped out because they are the catalysts of the suppression.

These craft and their occupants are absolutely succeptible to Earths and natures powers,they get caught in storms and weather anomolys,they make technical errors,they have mechanical failures,everything that we experience in this set of physical dimensions present on earth ,they re immune to nothing.

There craft produce an artificial neutral dimension field and travel within it,making them immune to weather and external influences,but their craft use a generator to produce and maintain the field,a generator based on natural science and succeptible to nature itself,there are natural physical things that mess with their technology and many times they crash no different than planes crash,get used to it there is no majic here it is simpler technology than we use in an automobile.It has simply been suppressed.The craft dont need to immediatly leave an area once they engage their neutral dimension generator,they become invisible and impervious to our sight and physical actions by us like bullets,but they can simply move over a hundred feet and watch us as we stare into the distance looking for them thinking they are a light year away as soon as we lose physical sight of them.

Greer is trying to show people that there is something there they cant see,but that it is still there,he isnt hitting us with everything like I will.it would be easier to just sit with a class of ten yr olds and teach them the science,its that simple.The problem is that if you release the entire data stream people will be building their own craft left right and center and the governments of the world will be made powerless ,you dont need much technical support or materials to build a craft or a neutral dimension field generator.You just need the data and that has been in the public domain for thousands of years.WE ARE NOT aware of the tech via schools and everyday life because it was actively suppressed from us.Yes someone needs to answer for this suppression,why do you think Kennedy died.Thousands have been murdered in the name of national security and corporate maintenance and growth and religous survival tactics,probably millions.Future generations will decide upon the historic perspective .

Just imagine a bubble of water rising up from the depths of an ocean,all the tech is right there in that one natural action,and in millions of others if you understand natural science.In fact you cant miss the tech because it is written into ALL of nature,EVERYTHING ON EARTH.«we have simply been inentionally suppressed from this data and awareness.

The answer to EVERY question we can imagine is available through the studious observation and understanding of nature--MINUS THE MATH.Plus the magnetics.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Greer has an alien carcass? Sure... I believe Greer.

One question tho. Since hes always "bringing out the truth" where is this alien carcass? He should have taken pictures and send them spidering through the web at incredible rate.

So... where is it?

Good point. Maybe he wants to confirm it's real before he puts his name out there and says "look what I got!"

Or maybe he hasn't written the book,yet!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

How can we (I have a mouse in my pocket) say this nicely.
Steven Greer is a self absorbed hustler.
You done been flim flammed. And one of the easiest people to con ,are salesman.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I thought I already supplied enough forensic testing in my last examination of this alien:

The proof is right there.

Unless you're talking about invisible aliens.
If you're talking about Greer's invisible aliens, then, I'll have to ride my invisible bike over to make a final judgement:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So Steven Greer, a director of "The Disclosure Project" is or has, examined the carcass of a humanoid alien.....and he hasn't disclosed a photograph of this discovery?

Oh the irony!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Old News , Tobad every thing like this that comes out is just fake .

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The carcass of what superficially appears to be an alien has been examined by Dr. Steven Greer (an emergency room doctor) and his colleague (also an M.D.) in surgical conditions, using CT scans and X-ray. Tissue samples are being studied by a leading geneticist for DNA analysis. The results point to this entity not being of Earth origin.

Very Interesting
It only adds excitement to me for the fact that Dr. Steven Greer is involved.
He is the founder of 'The Disclosure Project' which main purpose (if you didn't already know) is to release all top secret information about extraterrestrials and their involvement in our lives.

There are no pictures yet, but if Dr. Greer is in fact involved in this matter, we should expect something

External News Link

Don't look now, but we''ve already got something, a PR piece floating around from Greer's camp.

Geer damned well better have the real goods here because his reputation is in tatters fro many of his early utterings, doings and schemes. So let us wait quietly for something of real substance to come from this.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Aha, okay.

Well, I have to tell you I don't believe math solves anything so your assumption I'm basing any of this off of what we currently understand with in the physics, science and mathematics community you are sorely mistaken.

Yes, EBE's Are susceptible to natural phenomena, I would imagine more so than us in many ways the same as if we were to visit a different planet.

However, I do sincerely disbelieve With their knowledge if one of their own went down, how they would not be able to recover said individual, using their (not so advanced as you put it) technology, and escaping our grasp as they always do. So testy you are, too much coffee perhaps? that or not enough.
edit on 20-10-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join