It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nears completion of nuclear warhead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
I wish Israel would flatten the bastards already and give the psychotic Iran supporters here something to truly whine about!And if"PEACEFUL PERSIANS"fire one shot at an American asset and see the new,improved version of Shock+Awe.Then where would Hezbollah and Hamas get funds for cold blooded murder and corruption when Iran dies?

Flatten? No. They won't be "flattened". It will start another decade long conflict, Iran isn't Iraq. Nobody would dare use a nuke these days. It won't happen.

And for retaliating, it would be justified. Unless you think an armed retaliation is somehow not allowed by anyone but the United States.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I wouldn't trust these guys. They're islamic extremist nut jobs. Once they got a missle they might attack Isreal. or hold any other country within range hostage.

Like look at this nut job, talking like a grade school bully. This is a clear example of a rogue general who might try and pull something. He's not a professional. He's clearly a wing nut. Like he might spiral out of control at any moment without notice. They must submit to the NWO or die!

edit on 20-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

Are you going by the subtitles written over this video by a biased source, or do you speak/understand farsi? How can you make assumptions about a man not knowing the words he is speaking?

Not to mention, if the threat of a potential nuclear war were hanging over the heads of canada, what kind of message would you want to send to the potential antagonist when speaking of your own countries capabilities/mentality?

Is this any different than a video of bush talking about how ruthlessly he will persuit Sadaam Hussein, or Osama Bin laden? Do I even need to mention how the entire theater against Saddam has turned up bollocks, and we've all forgotten it already.

The man in this video stands in the face of a real threat, from multiple Nations, one of which being your own. If the swing were moving in the other direction would you not see anything wrong with your leaders, countrymen, and military voicing similar statements?

Because whether you are willing to believe it or not, they have, they do and they will continue to do so.

I do not know, enough about Iran, it's intent outside of defending it's land and people to know whether or not they would ever attack anyone ever. They haven't thus far, and aside from the same alphabet agencies that have put on such productions such as Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, claiming that Iran funds terrorists out to get the good ol west I see no evidence to suggest Iran is doing anything nefarious.

They have enriched uranium, they are currently building nuclear power facilities, they have stated they have no intention of building weapons, they have allowed inspectors in their facilities, they have made an agreement with the US. If they were intending to build a bomb, why would they give up now? Why would they propose a deal after they have come so far in this supposed secret weapons program. As well, why the hell wouldn't they just buy one from Pakistan, India, Russia, North Korea or hell The good ol US of A because we know they aren't innocent in their arms dealing either.

What I'm trying to get at here is Iran, isn't doing anything nefarious. If they wanted to why wouldn't they have done it already, and part of me likes to think they wouldn't be so quiet about it, what with their enormous oil wealth, modern military, Russian, Chinese and Arab support.

Settle down with this #, I'm tired of this western hard on for war. It's disgusting and demoralizing for all of us less fortunate enough to be along for the ride.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

For Israel...Iran is not Iraq. For the United States Military...Iran...is a Country that given the chance of Freedom and a Democratic Government...could have many good possible futures. All that is needed is for the 96% of the Iranian Population that desires a Free and Democratic Iran...and the 94% of the Iranian Population that desires Good Relations with the United States...to take control of their Country.

As far as if a Conflict broke out between the U.S. and Iran...HIGHLY UNLIKELY. Iran's Military wants no part of a WAR with the U.S. and the current Iranian Regime will not last a year. In the event the Old Religious Guard sees a Iranian Pro-Democracy Takeover in the works...it will order it's Navy to attempt a SUICIDAL TASK...Closing the STRAIT OF HORMUZ. The Iranian Navy knows that to attempt this would end with the TOTAL DESTRUCTION of all Iranian Surface Ships as well as the sinking of all Iranian Subs. The U.S. Military is right now having secret Military to Military talks with the Iranian Military in the event a SUICIDAL ORDER IS GIVEN. The Iranian Military and especially Navy will STAND DOWN.

The REAL Iranian Military Leadership KNOWS that to carry out a Strait Closure Order will be the DEATH of the Iranian Navy. They are not happy about being placed in this position. The REAL Iranian Military Leadership KNOWS that their current regime is playing the utmost Dangerous Game...that being...NUCLEAR BRINKMANSHIP with the most Lethal Military Superpower on the Planet. They do not want to be involved with a U.S. Military Action because they attempted to Close the Strait.

You are right that Iran is not Iraq...but sayings of that kind of nature belongs to Countries like Israel...NOT to the U.S. Military that can bring Forces to Bear that are MANY TIMES GREATER that what was used in IRAQ. Iran has no chance against the U.S. Military UNLEASHED. It would be a BLOOD BATH for Iranian Military Forces. Iran's Military KNOWS THIS....and given a choice of COMPLETE OBLITERATION....OR the possibility of becoming the Military that will protect a FREE DEMOCRATIC IRAN....they will chose the later.

Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by USN1983

How close is Iran to building a nuclear weapon?

Nuclear experts say Iran could probably get the enriched uranium, skills and equipment to build nuclear weapons, if it decided to do it, but it would probably still take years to build anything more than a crude weapon.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

I wish Israel would flatten the bastards already and give the psychotic Iran supporters here something to truly whine about!And if"PEACEFUL PERSIANS"fire one shot at an American asset and see the new,improved version of Shock+Awe.Then where would Hezbollah and Hamas get funds for cold blooded murder and corruption when Iran dies?

You think Israel can "flatten" Iran?
Sure they can attack it alone... but they will get slaughtered. If it was simple and easy Iran should have been attacked by now. But... reality is, if Israel clashes with Iran alone they'll meet a concrete wall head-on. Theres nothing Israel can do... well, besides getting there and be humiliated. Thats why they need the US, who refuses to help that terrorist state. So... Israel better keep barking all day like the little doggies they are and be the joke of the world with their threats - like North Korea - if they want to keep like that, you know... having a country and bullying little guys with home made rockets. If not... go ahead, attack Iran alone and face destruction and annihilation at the hands of the persians - anyway the world doesnt really care about israel, I hope you do realize that.

Plus I think Israel has the patent on "cold blooded murder and corruption".
I personally don't care that"most of the world"doesn't like Israel as their souls are quite doomed already.Also you don't seem to know very much military history as Israel,though ridiculously outgunned and out numbered have been kicking the combined Arab asses since 48.Like the rest of the cretins here you can only WISH for Israels genocide from your keyboard

edit on 20-10-2012 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Time for a thought experiment...

How many countries have ever "gotten the bomb" and then used it on someone else? One.

Was that country Pakistan, or North Korea, or Israel, or China, or Russia? No. It was the United States, who got the bomb first.

Why did all those other countries develop atomic weaponry that they clearly didn't intend to actually use? As a deterrent against the United States using its nukes on them, which it hasn't done since 1945.

Nuclear weaponry is a highly-desired thing for a nation to have for defensive reasons. And when Iran gets the bomb, they'll do what every nation but America has done for the past sixty years: pump out as many as they can, then sit on them forever, because only then can they truly defend themselves against nuclear nations. I'm not saying nukes are a good thing; I wish they'd never been invented. I wish guns and subprime mortgages hadn't been invented either, but they were, and we're stuck with 'em all. We have to learn to live our way around these things, because they can't be un-invented, and just like guns, when nuclear weaponry is outlawed, only outlaws will have nuclear weaponry... and the non-outlaws will have no defense against them.

Nukes don't kill people. The Enola Gay didn't kill people. Her crew didn't kill people. Fat Man and Little Boy didn't kill people. Harry S. Truman killed them, willingly and premeditatively.

So do you think Ahmadinejad is more likely to nuke someone than Kim Jong-il was? Or Kim Jong-un is? Or Chairman Mao, or Khrushchev, or Netanyahu, or Truman? Personally I think they're all more likely to use nukes, but every leader knows that if they ever do, the reprisal will wipe them out of existence. No nation would dare nuke a nuclear nation, like Israel, and that's why it's never happened again. If you ever see Jerusalem get nuked, it was a false flag operation. Guaranteed.

Therefore, Iran is not making a bomb to use it. It's impossible. They're making a deterrent, nothing more, nothing less. And the powers that be don't want Iran to have that defensive ability, so they've convinced the world that Iran's doing it for offensive purposes. And you've all fallen for it.

Un-learn.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
reply to post by Tykonos

No, Israel is not another issue..they are the shouting that Iran should be disarmed. What gives them the right when they don't even follow the treaty.

SIX MILLION!!!

SIX MILLION!!!

Never Again!®

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

USA! USA! USA!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Haa.. I hope Iran already has a Nuke. I hope Israel attacks Iran and Iran Nukes the hell out of em.
Thatll be their doom but it'd be soo worth it

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hey, wasn't Iran "nearing completion" years ago?

Strange...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

How can anybody be hoping for a Nuclear war... are you an idiot?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I didnt say Nuclear "War" I said one nuke. Tel Aviv will do.
Idiot
edit on 10/20/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Are you stupid to really believe that it would just be one nuke.... and since when has hoping for hundreds of thousands of civilians to die made anyone anything but an idiot?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So Iran is nearing completion of the ability to defend itself from foreign aggressors?

Good.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Is the only way you can express disagreement with me is to keep calling me stupid and an idiot?
You really should work on your people skills

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Well, you're coming across as an idiot. You clearly haven't thought about the consequences of 1 nuclear bomb ...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Good post!

It is funny that every country that is accusing them of building nuclear bombs (even though their intelligence states otherwise) is either not a part of the NPT or not following it. It must be easier to claim that a country isn't following the NPT rather than following through on it though.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by USN1983

I have a rather vague recollection of reading something referred to as "Iran Oil Bourse",this was referring to Iran's aspiration of breaking into the world's oil markets.

The U.S. doesn't like it,cuz it would not use dollars as the exchange,Saddam tried the same thing,and you see what happened to him...

Iran is supposedly refining nuclear material to run power plants in order to maximize their oil sales.

Not sure why Israel is so concerned,other than the fact they are a combative,fearful,and arrogant nation which seems to think it has some kind of "Entitlement",for some odd reason...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
As far as I can tell this is another "source" in the wilderness crying, "WMD, WMD, WMD!!!"
Nothing, more or less.

Really tired of the bring of one more Middle East nation with "intent" to do harm to (somebody?) that is nearing the completion of its "design phase". You guys do continue to see straight thru this... right?

Edit: Here, gaze upon the Dragon. The terrible awful power plant that makes dun dun dun dunnnn...

Electricity.

Its a freakin power plant. One of hundreds around the world. Of course, the MSM won't show this image or others like it because its not evil enough. Maybe if they show bats circling the smoke stack, or blood dripping from the buildings...
edit on 20-10-2012 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Todzer

no, only me as a witness. i am convinced, that i am not the only one knowing about this incidence. there must have been seismological notations and recordings. this explosion was big, too big for me to doubt.

If you felt the effects of a bomb in Iran 5000km's away what do you think the people of Iran would have felt? This would not be small news, and infact would even destroy Iranian buildings as an earthquake would. You are full of crap sir, you are desperate to make connections that don't eixst. One person feeling a tremor is not proof of Iran having Nukes to try to pass this off as evidence is rediculous. We have enough crackpots on this website, people who claim they have seen all sorts of things. Most of these people are mentally ill who's crazy rants has a crowd on a website full of gullable people.

But we do also have smart people on this website that can see bull# when presented with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join