It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nears completion of nuclear warhead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

They are using Israel as an excuse to block IAEA inspections.

Why? Because it's not fair? Or do they have something they wish to keep from the World's eyes?

Should I avoid paying tax due to my neighbour not paying his?

I guess we may as well just scrap the treaty then.
edit on 19-10-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Just read through your comment and you honestly think that you felt Iran test an underground bomb from 5000 miles away and everyone else was asleep so they couldn't have felt it? That is not proof of anything! If it went down the way you described there would be news reports, you think that if the earth rose up like that that people would just shrug their shoulders and go huh that was weird and never talk about it again? Come on get real.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

i lived and live in germany. what me convinced was the whole thing. the sound, the light earthquake, the news bulletin and shortly afterwards the vanishing of this news. but the most convincing was the special sound. it sounded like a bubble underneath the earth's crust blew up like a balloon and collapsed again. hard to describe, but it was totally persuasive for me.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

i believe, there are many people, who witnessed it, but don't know what to make of it, probably just ignored it. it was a very light quake, not so strong to shake a sleeping person out of bed.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

So you felt a nuclear bomb go off in Iran all the way in Germany?? Surely there must be seismic reports from it or were they mysteriously pulled too? Any report at all on the net besides 2 blogs?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

i know this problem. it is only my word, but i am convinced and all i can do is put this information out. what alternative do i have ?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

You have to look at all the other possibilities first and the facts that are at hand then come to a conclusion.

I'm not doubting you felt your house shake, how can I, I wasn't there.

I'd look at other reports being made of a similar event at the same time.

If there aren't any, you have to ask the question, was it a very local event?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Well after a search through the net I can't find any bit of evidence to back up your claim. What makes you think it was a test by Iran? Why not just plain old earthquake? You must have evidence of that. You are convinced they tested a bomb....
edit on 19/10/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Todzer

no, only me as a witness. i am convinced, that i am not the only one knowing about this incidence. there must have been seismological notations and recordings. this explosion was big, too big for me to doubt.

5000km away is a fair distance.

But whether the explosion was a Nuke or not, it still doesn't prove that Iran are on the brink of developing a nuclear weapon. If they have acquired them from a former Soviet country, then someone should be pointing fingers at that Soviet country.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

reply to post by Todzer

the problem is, i can't remember the exact year. it is either 2005, 2006 or 2007. two years after this, i got internet and started some research. the news bulletin was on a german news-channel called "n-tv". a couple of years ago, i found the news-bulletin on their website. i just tried to find it again, but i can't find it anymore. i will try to look for the seismological recordings in those years and post my findings later.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

www.nucleardarkness.org...

Pay attention to the last part, if there was a blast they can distinguish between earthquakes and nuclear bombs. If they thought that it was a nuclear blast it would be plastered all over the news to have some proof to start this war that they are longing for, I don't doubt that you felt something but you shouldn't jump to Iran nuclear weapon when you feel a tremor and you are beginning to have trouble with your dates? You can remember the event like it was yesterday but can't remember the year? It sounds a bit suspect to me.
edit on 19/10/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
reply to post by sueloujo

They are using Israel as an excuse to block IAEA inspections.

Why? Because it's not fair? Or do they have something they wish to keep from the World's eyes?

The USA has crap that it keeps from their own people let alone the worlds eyes.. If they wish to keep sensitive issues secret, that is their choice. They are a sovereign independant nation and shouldn't have to answer to anyone. By choice they are still a member of the Non-Proliferation treaty so I don't see what the issue is.

As for Israel, they aren't, they walk out of anything that is influenced by Iran, will not allow their nuclear programs to be inspected and call for war because of something they are guilty of doing themselves. I'm glad Iran are standing there ground and they have a very good reason too also.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

So you are saying no inspections should be done in any Country to enforce the Non-Proliferation Treaty, to allow state secrets to be kept secret?

That makes it kind of like a chocolate teapot.

"No, no, we aren't building a nuke, you just can't look in that base because we have some secret things going on."

I'm not defending Israel on the issue and they should be held to account and the Country that supplied them with nukes too.

edit on 19-10-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

No I'm not saying that at all. I agree every country with a nuclear program should be monitored but when one country in a region does not comply, why should others? If Israel would just do the same, I think you would find that Iran would not have an issue. But in saying that, Iran are most likely keeping Israel in suspense. Its called fearing the unknown and look at how paranoid the Zionists are.

Why should Iran give up their secrets just for inspectors to run back to the UN or the IAEA and pretty much talk BS about them? Israel will know Irans capabilities, Iran have every right to deny access while Israel are doing the exact same thing.
edit on 19-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

If they have acquired them from a former Soviet country, then someone should be pointing fingers at that Soviet country.

yes, if they have, the fingers should be pointed at those military people of the former soviet republic.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

If they have acquired them from a former Soviet country, then someone should be pointing fingers at that Soviet country.

yes, if they have, the fingers should be pointed at those military people of the former soviet republic.

Unless its Russia. In that case you just sweep it under the carpet

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

There is now a network of seismic stations all over the world which are constantly monitoring the vibrations of the ground.

maybe, when it happened, the network was not like it is today.
at the time, when it occured, there wasn't any hype about iran and nuclear weapons. i am a normal guy, who should i have told ? so i just put it aside untill a couple of years later, when it came back to my mind and i did some research on the internet. now, with the more imminent interest in iran's nuclear programm, i feel the urge to hand out these information.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Will you stop grasping at straws, North Korea tested a bomb in 2009 and they had absolutely no problem detecting it, during the cold war they could detect Russia testing their bombs, you are just jumping to conclusions like putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 and you did not address my other question as to why you can remember it so vividly but can't remember the year??

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

i know, what i experienced. it is saved in my mind, because the event itself was extraordinary. now, after 5-7 years, i remember the event exactly, but not the exact year.
now i know, what it feels like, when you tell the truth, but someone doesn't believe you.
at the moment, i am checking the earthquake data here: earthquake.usgs.gov...
it was either isfahan or bushehr, iran is 32" north and 54" east. year 2003-2008 (so, i don't miss it).
maybe someone could help ?

edit on 19-10-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Had a look there and nothing, it seems your years keep moving and moving, are you a resident of Germany all your life? Your story is not holding up to scrutiny so far, as I said I believe you believe something happened but it is looking less and less likely

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join