It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nears completion of nuclear warhead

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
this 'news' is fake. the source is a neocon/zionist propaganda outfit, it has about as much credibility as taliban news daily.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bcccl

Exactly, more war machine propaganda. It's all about money, Iran poses a threat to the western cash grab, and they won't have it. I expect we are going to see more of this "Iran is *insert blank* (days, weeks, months) away from developing nuclear weapons."

The way I see it, with all the technology the world has in the sky, and orbiting earth the second a succesful nuclear test is detected, all the us forces near by, the Israelis locked, primed and waiting, not to mention the Nato nations in the area could launch a rather fast strike at that time rendering said technology moot.

You see, just because you build one bomb that works, doesn't mean it's that good, nor that it can be applied in a manner that is a threat to anyone. That's the thing with prototypes, there is usually only one or two as it's extremely wasteful to build 100 potential nukes and have the design not work what so ever.

Of the suspected facilities, which one is the facility harboring scientist, materials and technology to even build said bomb? I'm sure with all the cyber warring and espionage going on they have some idea of the facilities to question, and given the chance Iran did acquire a bomb, under the current surveillance regime Israel would be pretty quick to carpet bomb the crap out of Iran.

I just don't see any damning evidence to suggest they have or are working towards acquiring said bomb.

Nuclear fuel, and weapons material are not exactly the same thing here, and everyone seems to be very quick to assume uranium = bomb. It just isn't the case.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
complete garbage,any1 connected to 911 is crap, also how did they go from barely getting a production line of anything going to bam "we have a war head", i wouldnt be surprised to hear more and more of a bomb being made, its the perfect cover for our own country to commit another false flag and really steal the rest of our freedoms.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Exactly! This blog is complete BS. It's kind of like that garbage movie inception. Implant an idea(the break through evidence blog), get a few important people to repeat the garbage and bam, the world thinks it's true let's go to war.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Iran nears completion of nuclear warhead.

Translation: America will be attacking Iran very soon.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If iran really wants to nuke israel, all they have to do is buy a nuke from north korea, or china, or even russia.

Israel keeps crying wolf based on mistranslations of what the iranian leader says. And frankely it has gotten very old AND TIRING as of late. Israel is not keeping doing what it needs to do within its borders, america is not pressuring israel as it should, and thus all the slack falls to iran and other arab countries to support the palestinians who are locked up like animals. The walls seperating jews from arabs is real, ok?

I would not be suprised if israel results to a false-flag operation and nuke itself with some minor-grade nuke, JUST to have an excuse to attack iran. Israel is way more at fault than iran, and I don't even like iran.

But I am tired of hearing silly excuses to go to war so that the military-industrial complex of the west stays lubricated. It is extremely shameful conduct!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Annnnnnnnnnnd you get the golden cookie.

Hit the nail right on the head my friend.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
If iran really wants to nuke israel, all they have to do is buy a nuke from north korea, or china, or even russia.

Israel keeps crying wolf based on mistranslations of what the iranian leader says. And frankely it has gotten very old AND TIRING as of late. Israel is not keeping doing what it needs to do within its borders, america is not pressuring israel as it should, and thus all the slack falls to iran and other arab countries to support the palestinians who are locked up like animals. The walls seperating jews from arabs is real, ok?

I would not be suprised if israel results to a false-flag operation and nuke itself with some minor-grade nuke, JUST to have an excuse to attack iran. Israel is way more at fault than iran, and I don't even like iran.

But I am tired of hearing silly excuses to go to war so that the military-industrial complex of the west stays lubricated. It is extremely shameful conduct!

Unfortunately, I think you are very close to the real life situation, but Israel needs a guarantee that the US will be involved, and an attack solely on Israel might not get the kind of ruthless response they are looking for.

Sadly, an attack on Americans whether it be Service men, or civilians is about he right card Israel needs to provoke Slobama, to change his tune.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's sensationalist crap like this that leads to wars...

Anyway, I thought Iran just signed a new treaty with the US to stop any weapons testing in exchange for the lifting of sanctions...

Leave the poor buggers alone, no more meaningless wars. If the US and allies did go ahead, I'd encourage everyone to boycott all US products and businesses in their own countries. Run their pockets dry so they can't fight.. :/

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

We have icbm's too. They're just not widely talked about. We'd newk him back the stone age.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Everyone knows that Iran’s nuclear program is only for peaceful purpose, because 4.1 million barrels a day just isn’t cutting it for Iran, and they need an alternate source of power just in case they run out.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Iran is #4 in oil production. That last thing they need is nuclear power plants. If people can’t see that Iran has other motives, than you are an ignorant fool!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Reza Khalili writer of that article is a proven CIA psy operative for years.

As usual, people buy into BS and propaganda due to inability to use their heads, to check sources

In fact, people are so low brow that they believe that even if Iran had a 1 nuke, that they would
fire it on Israel and commit suicide.

And get this
The upper level of those low brow people (yes there are more dumb and less dumb levels)
will assume that Iran would give terrorists a nuke, without realizing that nuclear forensics
always identify where the nuke came from, thus preventing that option for Iran, even if they
wanted to do it.

edit on 20-10-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by Hijinx

We have icbm's too. They're just not widely talked about. We'd newk him back the stone age.

That is what they would expect. They want world cataclysm. They want the destruction of America and Israel. They will watch from some spot in the world that they have chosen to be safe from the Middle Eastern Crisis that they have created. When I say "they" I mean the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds and those other bloodline families who slept with their cousins or sisters...you sick F*kcs! I know what you're doing you pansies...hiding in the darkness all the time like cowards or rats! You'll still lose, you arrogant old bast@rds!

"I am Phenomium.......and I approve of this message."
edit on 20-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
The question should be why is India allowed to have large amounts of Nuclear warheads with a large muslim population ie 200 million approx and approx 50 million Iranian muslims are such a threat when they currently have none?
Australia has announced it will sell India as much uranium as it wants hypocrisy?
Or is it simply that Israel is thousands of miles away from India?

India isn't 'allowed' to keep anything..any more than Pakistan. They didn't ask or bother to let anyone know they were going gangbusters on a nuke program. Now, you couldn't possibly disarm one without disarming both. Let's say India as the one I personally think of as much more realistic to work with, WOULD agree (which is laughable, IMO)..Pakistan never would. They barely even cooperated on The Q Kahn guy helping other nations with their nuke programs like a personal crusade or something. They'd never just disarm what cost them untold billions to accomplish and is a matter of serious national pride and status now, I believe.

More importantly though, I went looking for solid answers on this because I was curious myself and India, Pakistan and Israel are 3 that aren't members of the NPT and so, aren't bound by it.

What shocked me was...they can't JOIN either. Even if they wanted to. Apparently, the text of the treaty prohibits any Nuclear Weapon State Members from joining if weapons were developed after Jan, 1967.

The Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT), which entered into force in March 1970, seeks to inhibit the spread of nuclear weapons. Its 190 states-parties are classified in two categories: nuclear-weapon states (NWS)—consisting of the United States, Russia, China, France, and the United Kingdom—and non-nuclear-weapon states (NNWS).1 Under the treaty, the five NWS commit to pursue general and complete disarmament, while the NNWS agree to forgo developing or acquiring nuclear weapons.

With its near-universal membership, the NPT has the widest adherence of any arms control agreement, with only India, Israel, and Pakistan remaining outside the treaty. In order to accede to the treaty, these states must do so as NNWS, since the treaty restricts NWS status to nations that "manufactured and exploded a nuclear weapon or other nuclear explosive device prior to 1 January 1967." For India, Israel, and Pakistan, all known to possess or suspected of having nuclear weapons, joining the treaty as NNWS would require that they dismantle their nuclear weapons and place their nuclear materials under international safeguards. South Africa followed this path to accession in 1991.
Source

That's a very interesting little Catch-22 going on there I'd never heard about or knew existed.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Everyone knows that Iran’s nuclear program is only for peaceful purpose, because 4.1 million barrels a day just isn’t cutting it for Iran, and they need an alternate source of power just in case they run out.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Iran is #4 in oil production. That last thing they need is nuclear power plants. If people can’t see that Iran has other motives, than you are an ignorant fool!

So oil will never run out?

Why does the US have nuclear power plants? Aren't they #3?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Who said anything about Iran needing Nuke power to survive? Iran has been branching out with apparent plans to become the Nuke-Mart for the developing world. Not weapons...power plants. A lot of talk has iran in both Africa and South America making deals for future power facilities.

Apparently...Iran watched closely as the Russians built them a reactor and realized...it doesn't take magic to make it. Oh..and what's more profitable? Nuke fuel and expertise to make the plants that few on Earth can offer in a package at once or mere barrels of Oil that almost every nation seems to have at least some of to make a chaotic market.

If they aren't making weapons...as I haven't believed they've been for awhile now...they're building the infrastructure on a scale to corner the market they happen to be out creating while everyone's off chasing warheads that don't even exist.

DANGEROUS game..if there is anything to the theory, but the payoff would be a monopoly in an area the vast majority can't even dream of competing at. It's just not a physical option for almost everyone.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by USN1983

WND, not much of a source. They have been judged time and time again. A real source, like American & Israeli intel agencies say Iran has no nuke, isn't building a nuke, & doesn't have plans to build a nuke.

You mean the same intelligence agencies that told us our Ambassador in Lybia died in a riot over a video? Folks will believe anything these days

I think you are beliveing what Washington DC politicians were reporting in the first days of the attack. The intelligence community was aware it not a protest gone wrong, in fact there was a US drone over head the Benghazi consulate during the last hour of the attack and there were also security camera's throughout the compound and the CIA Libyan station chief even reported this was a militant attack within 24 hours of the attack.

So whatcha talking Willis?

edit on 20-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

So oil will never run out?
Of course the oil will eventually run out, but not any time soon for Iran.

Why does the US have nuclear power plants? Aren't they #3?
America is (on the most part) a stable country, and still every so often something happens that creates havoc because of our nuclear facilities. Iran on the other hand isn’t the most stable country running around out there. You are right, it is #3

It’s kind of scary when you have a man (Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) who want’s soooo much to enrich uranium, and at the same time comes out and tells the world that Israel needs to be wiped from the map.

And the whole “death to Israel” comments…

And if I remember correctly, this is the same man who believes the holocaust never happened?

Maybe it’s just me, but Ahmadinejad seem like a guy who’s not all there. I wouldn't trust him with anything that produced radiation. Not even a microwave oven! Of course, that's just my opinion.

edit on 20-10-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bcccl

i experienced, what i experienced. i can't change it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join