Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Iran nears completion of nuclear warhead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Netenyahu has been saying they were, years, months, weeks and days away from a bomb for the past 10 years, enough already. Can you blame them from wanting a bomb, you can see what happens to ME counties that don't. Israel just wants the exclusive rights so they can bully others with impunity.... Go Iran !!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by USN1983

iran already has had nuclear warheads for years. i know, because of a experience about 6 years ago.
i have repeatedly brought this info to ats, first time 2 years ago, in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

about three years ago, at night, i felt an explosion that made my windows shake. it was a weird kind of sound, like something blew up deep under the earth surface. like a ballon suddenly was pumped up and then imploded. then i switched to a news channel, a couple of minutes later they said an explosion occured in iran, near isfahan. now it got weird, because the explosion was strong even i live about 5000 kilometers away from iran, and after this message on the news channel, there was nothing. no more messages, no comment, just nothing. not on other news channels, nowhere i heard about that explosion again. about 1 year later, i got internet, and researched that explosion, i found something about it, but they said it was an ammunition storage. my opinion: no way ! you should have heard and felt that explosion, massive, under earth surface (like a plop), felt over 5000 kilometers away like a little earthquake. later i researched, that some military experts said, that iran probably bought a couple of bombs from a state of the former soviet union.

these are the links, which support my believe: www.fas.org... www.freerepublic.com...
edit on 19-10-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

hey I am living 600 to 700 kilometers near Isfahan no special experience. yes I remember an explosion that they claimed it was ammunition explosion but anyhow that was nothing that could be felt from 5000 kilometers.
as you said 5000 kilometers, are you living in Israel, I mean something might happen in Dimona
edit on 19-10-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is a lie . We have been hearing this kind of news for long time . Iran has already commited it will not make Bomb
edit on 19-10-2012 by sTrE3tFigHt3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

you felt the explosion ? what year are you talking about ? no, i live in germany. it was a explosion and it came on german news tv in that night.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I happen to believe it is likely that Iran already has a few nukes, purchased from a former Soviet republic.

Whether they actually blew one up and whether you can find supporting documentation is another issue.
That in itself should not sidetrack this important supporting argument.

I have no sources to back it up, it is just a feeling from the development of their rhetoric.
I do not believe they are ready to attack anyone except what they already do in Syria and the Lebanon.
To attack Israel possessing, say, six nukes, not even sure that their rocket will arrive where they aim it would be a national suicide.
Aren't the IDF ready to shoot rockets down or blow them up in the air while they are still outside of Israel's small and well watched boundaries? Over the desert of Iraq or even in Syria? I am sure the tech exists now and if I were Israeli that is what I would develop maniacally - not the attack rhetoric.

Say, even one Iranian rocket got to Israeli soil - would that stop Israel from shooting away some of its 200+ nuclear warheads? until Iran is crippled and millions die?
If I were an Israeli strategist, I would not keep my warheads in one place. Not even six places. So an attacking Iran would not stand a chance even if double explosions kill millions in Israel there would be still a deadly retaliation, perhaps even a genocide.
Israel would, of course stand a good chance at a confrontation and they know it. Hence their leaders are belligerent. I wonder how much they trust their shading tech. They could even test it easily - even with a substitute.

I am simply sure there is a lot of stuff uncovered in the news about which we civilians do not know much - as that was always the case for the entire late 20th century.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
We should view Iran as controlled opposition. If NATO can't get WWIII going then it may be the job of Iran to do so. There are no good guys and bad guys, just owned guys.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by USN1983

WND, not much of a source. They have been judged time and time again. A real source, like American & Israeli intel agencies say Iran has no nuke, isn't building a nuke, & doesn't have plans to build a nuke.

You mean the same intelligence agencies that told us our Ambassador in Lybia died in a riot over a video? Folks will believe anything these days

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Iran’s heavy-water reactor near the city of Arak is nearing completion and is capable of providing spent fuel that, once processed, could produce plutonium for nuclear bombs.

You had me at "capable" and "once processed".

In other news, I am capable of becoming 1/2 man 1/2 machine intent on destroying ATS, once the technology becomes available.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by USN1983

WND, not much of a source. They have been judged time and time again. A real source, like American & Israeli intel agencies say Iran has no nuke, isn't building a nuke, & doesn't have plans to build a nuke.

You mean the same intelligence agencies that told us our Ambassador in Lybia died in a riot over a video? Folks will believe anything these days

You just proved their point.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Todzer

no, only me as a witness. i am convinced, that i am not the only one knowing about this incidence. there must have been seismological notations and recordings. this explosion was big, too big for me to doubt.

Let me get this straight.

You were 5000 KMs away from some form of blast and your now thinking there must have been seismological notations and recordings?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Everyone is screaming for evidence. Rencently the Atomic Energy committee of the world aquired satellite photo of Iran in great detail cleaning up facilities. In America do we tarp our stuff and clean it up. No usually not! If it smells like poop then it probably is. I from past experience know enough to say that you just don't throw this type of stuff around. Much Carefullness, and safety, and security go with it. You would have to act like Iran is in order to do what they are doing. Only two ways to run these programs. Out in open or hide them. Most know that doing it in hiding is risking thier own nation. What if something went wrong? It is obvious what Iran is doing or do we need a wiped out city as proof. I feel you have to look past what Govts. say, and use your own brain. Israel said it best not long ago at the United Nations meeting. If you didn't hear that then google it up and watch it.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 401SPS
Everyone is screaming for evidence. Rencently the Atomic Energy committee of the world aquired satellite photo of Iran in great detail cleaning up facilities. In America do we tarp our stuff and clean it up. No usually not! If it smells like poop then it probably is. I from past experience know enough to say that you just don't throw this type of stuff around. Much Carefullness, and safety, and security go with it. You would have to act like Iran is in order to do what they are doing. Only two ways to run these programs. Out in open or hide them. Most know that doing it in hiding is risking thier own nation. What if something went wrong? It is obvious what Iran is doing or do we need a wiped out city as proof. I feel you have to look past what Govts. say, and use your own brain. Israel said it best not long ago at the United Nations meeting. If you didn't hear that then google it up and watch it.

I assume you are referring to this link? Pretty compelling evidence. Note the strong language used by them, "suspected". Wasn't Iraq "suspected" of WMD because of aluminum tubes?

I from past experience know enough to say that you don't just throw these types of accusations around.
Israel has enough nukes to wipe out a city or two (and have stated as much) whereas Iran has never threatened that. I agree with you when you state that people need to use their own brain...I would encourage people to look beyond the simple headlines in MSM.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by USN1983

I'm not an expert, but I did a quick google search.

If Iran is just nearing completion of it's nuclear plant, and they have enriched uranium, it would take an additional 2-4 years of plant operation before the first fuel switch, which wouldn't give them much spent fuel to harvest plutonium from now would it?

Now I'm aware they could use different varieties of fuel, or operate a reactor specifically designed to produce plutonium, but this little blerb mentions a partial truth of, common nuclear reactors producing some plutonium as a waste product under normal operating conditions. I'm just saying the time it would take to use up enough nuclear fuel, to recycle enough waste material and harvest the plutonium would be both time consuming and costly. It would be years before enough usable material would be acquired, not to mention the time it would take to find the niche so to speak for a plutonium weapon. A weapon constructed using plutonium, is much different than one using Weapons grade uranium. Those with Basic understanding of the internet search function can find out a whole hell of a lot about how nuclear weapons work, and it's not so simple as acquiring the material and blowing it up.

If Iran is after weapons grade plutonium, they will make plutonium specifically for that purpose, not a wash over from the nuclear energy program.

This kind of propaganda makes my skin crawl.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sTrE3tFigHt3r
This is a lie . We have been hearing this kind of news for long time . Iran has already commited it will not make Bomb
edit on 19-10-2012 by sTrE3tFigHt3r because: (no reason given)

Yeah. And I have some Nice Swamp Land in Florida for sale that is always dry. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The question should be why is India allowed to have large amounts of Nuclear warheads with a large muslim population ie 200 million approx and approx 50 million Iranian muslims are such a threat when they currently have none?
Australia has announced it will sell India as much uranium as it wants hypocrisy?
Or is it simply that Israel is thousands of miles away from India?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Folks are jumping ship like crazy over there.They know a cornered and (called out) enemy is on its way !
This is no bluff, Israel will hit Iran sooner than a gestating mouse.
About two years behind schedule, but the job will be started.It is the ending that will be shocking.IMHI

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I wish Israel would flatten the bastards already and give the psychotic Iran supporters here something to truly whine about!And if"PEACEFUL PERSIANS"fire one shot at an American asset and see the new,improved version of Shock+Awe.Then where would Hezbollah and Hamas get funds for cold blooded murder and corruption when Iran dies?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
The question should be why is India allowed to have large amounts of Nuclear warheads with a large muslim population ie 200 million approx and approx 50 million Iranian muslims are such a threat when they currently have none?
Australia has announced it will sell India as much uranium as it wants hypocrisy?
Or is it simply that Israel is thousands of miles away from India?

When I think India, I think India vs China vs Pakistan... Indias military are useless, they need nuclear weapons

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
I wish Israel would flatten the bastards already and give the psychotic Iran supporters here something to truly whine about!And if"PEACEFUL PERSIANS"fire one shot at an American asset and see the new,improved version of Shock+Awe.Then where would Hezbollah and Hamas get funds for cold blooded murder and corruption when Iran dies?

You think Israel can "flatten" Iran?
Sure they can attack it alone... but they will get slaughtered. If it was simple and easy Iran should have been attacked by now. But... reality is, if Israel clashes with Iran alone they'll meet a concrete wall head-on. Theres nothing Israel can do... well, besides getting there and be humiliated. Thats why they need the US, who refuses to help that terrorist state. So... Israel better keep barking all day like the little doggies they are and be the joke of the world with their threats - like North Korea - if they want to keep like that, you know... having a country and bullying little guys with home made rockets. If not... go ahead, attack Iran alone and face destruction and annihilation at the hands of the persians - anyway the world doesnt really care about israel, I hope you do realize that.

Plus I think Israel has the patent on "cold blooded murder and corruption".

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I wouldn't trust these guys. They're islamic extremist nut jobs. Once they got a missle they might attack Isreal. or hold any other country within range hostage.

Like look at this nut job, talking like a grade school bully. This is a clear example of a rogue general who might try and pull something. He's not a professional. He's clearly a wing nut. Like he might spiral out of control at any moment without notice. They must submit to the NWO or die!

edit on 20-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join