It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they control us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If this is just hitting the "management" world... you know they've been doing this to us for-EVER. The implications are huge, anyone feel like discussing techniques of mind control and how pervasive it really is?

under30ceo.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by auto73912621
If this is just hitting the "management" world... you know they've been doing this to us for-EVER. The implications are huge, anyone feel like discussing techniques of mind control and how pervasive it really is?

under30ceo.com...

Granted these techniques are used for manipulation of others but "mind control"? More like NLP.

It's not hard to see someone using NLP if you know the rules and it can be used to your advantage in the long run.

www.businessballs.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't see this as mind control , but ego feeding.
People easily respond to flattery.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
That was pathetic,to fall for that you'd have to be thick!
The butt licking should set the alarm bells ringing,definitely means they are after something.
If this is mind control,it must be for very weak(maybe slightly retarded)minds.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by auto73912621

under30ceo.com...

Actually, the "management" world has been subject to seminars on everything from NLP to EST for years. The backgrounds and techniques of the "top" motivators like Tony Robbins for instance, usually include affiliation/training in NLP and other mind-control/persuasion programs.

It gets kind o' creepy at times. It's like taking the psycho-social "magic" of Edward Bernays and mixing it with a little under-the-radar hypnotism.

Or Franz Mesmer creating upper-management mini-me's.

Interestingly enough, the MK-ULTRA hypnotists were also tasked with creating a "handler" pecking-order and training their "victims" to be "victimizers." From FOIA Project Blue Bird Document:

"On 2 July 1951 approximately 1:00 p.m. the instruction began with [deleted] relating to the student some of his sexual experiences. [Deleted] stated that he had constantly used hypnotism as a means of inducing young girls to engage in sexual intercourse with him. [Deleted], a performer in [deleted] orchestra, was forced to engage in sexual intercourse with [deleted] while under the influence of hypnotism. [Deleted] stated that he first put her into a hypnotic trance and then suggested to her that he was her husband and that she desired sexual intercourse with him." 
  -- Declassified CIA Document #140393, p. 1, dated July 9, 1951

Direct quotes from: Mori ID#: 147378, Filed: 7/9/1951:

BLANK stated that BLANK and a former student BLANK was considerably advanced in thought projection by hypnotism.

BLANK could cause a subject to hypnotic trance to read from a closed book a considerable distance away.

BLANK stated that about 1 out of 20 subjects have sufficient clairvoyance to be able to do thought projection.

On the last day of the two periods of training BLANK introduced the student to a man who was waiting for an appointment with BLANK The student was introduced as an expert hypnotist who wished to try an experiment on the man.

The student at that time hypnotized the man and suggested that he would feel no pain.

The student then suggested that he would be deaf for two minutes after he awoke.

When the man awoke he could hear nothing... BLANK was most cooperative throughout the lesson and unreadable for the student unreadable of tape recording of his various methods of hypnotism.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I'm glad you brought up NLP actually... I gave away my book on the subject as it was more suited to a friend of mine. The concepts though I understood quite well, from some old documents I received years ago about forms of indoctrination and controlling thought using words and actions. Plus I suppose being raised with psychological conditioning both spoken of and used at the same time.

I believe this is pervasive in our society and systemic from social engineering policies and politics to religion and the theory of ethics.

My question is; since "they" whatever that means have known that to "tell us what we are" is what we become, how long has this been going on. How much longer will it go on before we all realize it, or the con is exposed?

or is it a simple answer of advertising or random chance?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I actually have done quite well in management retail positions because of these principles. (Took a store from last to first in a company of 300+ stores over two countries) I was "allowed" to visit a seminar they ran, where they basically taught basic motivation types to the management, and how to individually respond to each type to "maximize output", again I say; if this is happening privately, the gov has been in on it since.... always?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

That is just the first step, in a production line of social engineering. It starts with breaking down, then indoctrination, then building up, using a new set of "lingo" to help you be "understood" by the group.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

The butt-licking can be made to be competitive, for instance in a seminar with your social/political/whatever superiors, you are forced to "choose groups" based on "personality type". Thus for those with cunning deceit in their hearts, they can "swap social groups".

Just to be devil's advocate, on an inane post.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That would be realistic conflict theory. The simplest and most effective method of manipulating humans as a whole.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

The "Other" concept is being taught even to the lowliest brained zombie in college class rooms I know I see it every day. That kind of broad manipulation is not what I'm responding to. The question is, we have lots of threads on ATS ranging all sorts of conspiracies and "cover-ups" etc, but at what point do we need to start pulling it all together to make some generally forward thinking statements about; how are we being manipulated? ....

top topics

join