It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOLY COW! Findings in Quantum Biology Proves Existence of IMMATERIAL SOUL!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Infrared light is a form of energy which cannot be seen by the human eye, but can be picked up by a video camera.

Likewise, if a SOUL is a form if energy, which at times can and has been detected and captured by a video camera, then that should be all the proof one needs.
Especially if such a video can not be so easily explained by men of science.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
reply to post by Char-Lee

He's referring to Wave Function Collapse, a concept in Quantum Physics in which all possibilities exist all together, smeared out over time. It's human conciousness that "collapses" all of those possibilities into one singular thing, event, or reality.

...basically, the brain does not create conciousness. Conciousness creates the brain.

edit on 17-10-2012 by starsyren because: Clarification

Thanks, I have read some books written for the understanding of lay persons, but the scientist who wrote the last oneIi read said he had trouble understanding what he was saying too! Wow! Still I think I absorbed some and I am getting the book you recommended for my Kindle.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
More like "This guy suggest that quantum mechanics play a part in consciousness".

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Infrared light is a form of energy which cannot be seen by the human eye, but can be picked up by a video camera.

Likewise, if a SOUL is a form if energy, which at times can and has been detected and captured by a video camera, then that should be all the proof one needs.
Especially if such a video can not be so easily explained by men of science.

Not sure what you are getting at here. Infrared light and the way it is detected by optical sensors is a well understood and repeatable phenomenon. Detection of a soul by imaging apparatus is not (as of yet) repeatable or proven beyond the possibility of hoax or optical anomaly.
edit on 17-10-2012 by dainoyfb because: of typos.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Great!! Glad I could help

I will have to warn you though, he does get a little wordy with the science of it, but when he gets into his NDEs and how they correspond TO the science....it's poetry. And, I don't know if it's just me, but if you take a small dose of Melatonin and read some of this book before bed...be prepared for some VIVIDLY amazing dreams!!!

Cheers!!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

I have read a few tidbits over the years on subjects close to this one, I just haven't ever actually seen "scientists"trying to quantify what has for the most part up to this point been solely in the realms of religion, philosophy and metaphysics.

It is very interesting to me, as it has been known for a while now to science that an observer changes the state of matter, but to think that the observer only exists to begin with as a necessity, of the soul "wanting?" To interact with the physical world, in the first place is very new to me.

So in essence, the soul came first, then it wanted to interact with the physical world so it "made" a brain and body, so that it could collapse the wave funtions of the physical world into forms that the body and brain could interact with, so the soul could expeience interaction with it?

Wow, I haven't thaought about things in this manner since I took. Lie,serge,ick,acid,die,litho,mide in highschool.

Am I allowed to even say that compound on this site? Even if it is broken beyond recognition like above?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros
More like "This guy suggest that quantum mechanics play a part in consciousness".

dont quantum mechanics play a part in everything? why would consciousness be left out?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ajax84

Just draw the conclusion yourself.

So basically just accept something as fact with absolutely no objective evidence? Your thread title says "Findings in Quantum Biology Proves Existence of IMMATERIAL SOUL!", yet you present no proof whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

amen brother

its excellent stuff to think about though

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

I agree, and it really seems logical to me now having heard it, it would go a long to helping explain a lot of the things in quantum mechanics that we just take at face value as there is no rational reason for it as we understand rational reasoning.

It has always seemed like it should be more rational and easy to understand to me, as we are designed to make the physical world work for us, yet our brains are capable of thoughts that the physical could never achieve or manifest.

Soo if our minds are really only manipulating a physical pupet, and actually existing in another( what's the best word dimension?) Did the matrix have it right?

I could think about this for the next week before I wrap my mind around this idea.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

"where did the weirdness go" and "Quantum World" are both excellent accessible works on quantum mechanics and daily life. If you message me separately to remind me, I will dig up the authors and isbns etc.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So would an immaterial soul be made out of trapped particless planck length space in the material human body/brain?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
maybe consciousness is the trapped,, radiated energy from the sum of all organs,nerves, and senses? it goes in a feedback loop,, and while the body is functioning,, and all connections are intact,, the followthrough of the heart pumping and lungs breathing,, is a stimulation to the brain which radiates "awareness"..... and this awareness can permeate arenas of the brain to utilize theaters of imagination and thought,,which i believe is a large basis for intelligence,,, internally visualizing concepts and mechanics and numbers and colors,,, the detail in memories and dreams..etc..

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

He's referring to Wave Function Collapse, a concept in Quantum Physics in which all possibilities exist all together, smeared out over time. It's human conciousness that "collapses" all of those possibilities into one singular thing, event, or reality.

...basically, the brain does not create conciousness. Conciousness creates the brain.

It actually reminds me of the Emerald tablets and what is said there.

Man is a star bound to a body,
until in the end,
he is freed through his strife.
Only by struggle and toiling thy
utmost shall the star within thee
bloom out in new life.
He who knows the commencement of all things,
free is his star from the realm of night.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'd like some more information on ben libet who one guy in one of the videos says did open brain surgery and stimulated impulses FROM the brain itself manually. There are a lot of pages that claim he did this and this directly implies that if this electronic stimulation by contact with the brain took place in the 70s, it wouldn't be a stretch to say they can easily do this remotely. I don't know how long they've been applying impulses to the brain to get an actual response, this is the first name of anyone i have heard doing things like this in the experimental stages.

I ask because a lot of people don't understand how easy mind control would actually be to remotely do stuff to people to make them a walking puppet or like that guy in whatever movie that was... there has been a lot of movies like that.

Anyway, that stuff is real and when we look at how far they go with these experiments maybe people will begin to understand that... and that they experiment on people!

The implications of this are enormous. It will make whole new levels of criminal intent in any crime that would need to be analyzed and that's just a management issue.

However, trying to read through the boring wikipedia article about his experiments they say he used an eeg type of thing and don't really talk about if he directly controlled the persons movement through the brain. it seems to walk all around that idea so i stopped reading.

Is this a hoax because if not, i think that is a very interesting part of the video... i think it is the OP video, I hate to say I'm not sure but the audio settings of the main speaker did something to my brain. I don't know what it is about those pitches but I heard almost none of that video until that other guy started talking and what he said just jumped out at me.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

It actually reminds me of the Emerald tablets and what is said there.

Man is a star bound to a body,
until in the end,
he is freed through his strife.
Only by struggle and toiling thy
utmost shall the star within thee
bloom out in new life.
He who knows the commencement of all things,
free is his star from the realm of night.

www.crystalinks.com...

Sounds about right:

Vanish, o night!
Set, stars! Set, stars!
At dawn, I will win...

edit on 17-10-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Brain Scans Can Reveal Your Decisions 7 Seconds Before You “Decide”

In a kind of spooky experiment, scientists at the Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences reveal that our decisions are made seconds before we become aware of them.

Source

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Brain Scans Can Reveal Your Decisions 7 Seconds Before You “Decide”

In a kind of spooky experiment, scientists at the Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences reveal that our decisions are made seconds before we become aware of them.

Source

That is interesting but largely because if they think THAT is spooky, what would they say if they knew someone did brain surgery while talking to patients because he kept them awake and applied stimulation to the brain and asked them when they felt the urge to hit the button and measured when they actually did it.

...in the 70s.

These guys might have learned that action is predetermined but other people have figured out that the entire nervous system can be hijacked and controlled by like frequencies.... all they had to do was find the frequencies.

Not only do they KNOW the frequencies, they have giant antennas that can broadcast them.

Those antennas aren't broadcasting music or TV shows.

For WHATEVER reason, innocent or not... they broadcast frequencies that also happen to be like frequencies of everyone's brains.

Why?

What cause warrants the risks?
edit on 17-10-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

They have actually been doing research into this field since the 50's, but it really hit its stride with the 70's. However, the kind of remote mind control you are mentioning would require a huge network of electrical transmissions covering nearly every major city in the country. I would assume that this would cause enough interference to be noticed by the counter-movements including the HAM operators.

The mind control techniques generally used on us at this point are behavioral and psycho-social, not electrical. (currently)

Though with the increasing use and understanding of these kinds of concepts, perhaps we'll be lucky enough to see wireless thought control (without psychedelics and meditation) oh boy!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I'd like some more information on ben libet who one guy in one of the videos says did open brain surgery and stimulated impulses FROM the brain itself manually. There are a lot of pages that claim he did this and this directly implies that if this electronic stimulation by contact with the brain took place in the 70s, it wouldn't be a stretch to say they can easily do this remotely. I don't know how long they've been applying impulses to the brain to get an actual response, this is the first name of anyone i have heard doing things like this in the experimental stages.

I ask because a lot of people don't understand how easy mind control would actually be to remotely do stuff to people to make them a walking puppet or like that guy in whatever movie that was... there has been a lot of movies like that.

Anyway, that stuff is real and when we look at how far they go with these experiments maybe people will begin to understand that... and that they experiment on people!

The implications of this are enormous. It will make whole new levels of criminal intent in any crime that would need to be analyzed and that's just a management issue.

However, trying to read through the boring wikipedia article about his experiments they say he used an eeg type of thing and don't really talk about if he directly controlled the persons movement through the brain. it seems to walk all around that idea so i stopped reading.

Is this a hoax because if not, i think that is a very interesting part of the video... i think it is the OP video, I hate to say I'm not sure but the audio settings of the main speaker did something to my brain. I don't know what it is about those pitches but I heard almost none of that video until that other guy started talking and what he said just jumped out at me.

mind control/programming is already achieved without intimate "touching" of the brain,,, but with information and symbols.,,.,.. advertisements,, movies,,"cool",, "images",,, propaganda,, news,,, everything that is not objectively true..etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join