It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOLY COW! Findings in Quantum Biology Proves Existence of IMMATERIAL SOUL!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by freedomSlave

LOL ok Could one imagine how confusing traffic lights would be if everyone who looked at the same color saw different one . I could pinch a billion people I am pretty sure they would feel the same sensation .

We understand that space time is relative. That the movement of an object changes its space time.We can understand that time is relative. Can you give me one good reason why reality is not relative too.

The world of quantum physics has broken down our model of reality. The Cartesian one in which we get taught we are machines and the universe is a machine around us. In the neo physics . We the observer effect the subject. The process of measuring reality around us brings it into a state of being that we can observe. The act of observation creates reality. Matter does not exist unless it is being observed. Which means the universe did not exist until conscious observes it.

There was once a time that this only applied to the universe on a quantum level. Recently however marco quantum entanglement has been achieved. Two visible diamonds where entangled. When they hit one with light the other diamond vibrates.. Recent advancements indicate that observing dark matter might affect the age of the universe. The act of observation affecting the universe in time. Look at the recent advancements in teleportation Through the means of entanglement. Every point in the universe is linked to every other point. Mater and time and in a state of entanglement.

When you break it down the profound view you end up with is that the universe is a construct of the mind. If you want to reach the end of the universe reach the end of your mind. We are not by products of the universe we are the universe. Certainly there is no scientific experiment that proves to date that objective science is not a phenomena of the mind. You cannot scientifically prove that an external reality exists.

Well I die my kids will be here. the oceans will be here the mountain will still be there. The galaxy is how ever billions of years old was here before you were born . Yes all things are connected with entanglement

How do we know that, You have built of world based on words and concepts and you choose to call that reality. It is not reality. We create a model of the universe and consider that to be the universe itself. It is a model made out of abstract ideas. It is not reality. Why do you trust with iron judgement that this is the case. In reality you do not know it to be the case...

yes i get that that it's pretty basic . but i do get the feeling you have placed human observation is the only consciousness for what makes our reality . We are not the center of the universe with out humans nothing existed . Personally I think all atoms and subatomic particles are conscious but that is just my belief .

clearly we are in a collapsed probability for however many billions of years our universe has existed it is all the same and will be here long after we humans are gone until the whole thing goes pop and starts over. we all observe matter . I may not see the great wall in china but it is there it has nothing to do with you or me or anyone here past or present . why not claim dinosaurs never existed until the first matter of their bones were dug up . we did not collapse this probability some other form of life did when this universe got started .We are nothing more than a participant we do not change or create reality i feel this something you keep failing to realize we are not the masters in this collapsed probability .

But how does any of this relate to we create reality as you claimed ? what evidence do you have to support this claim? observing is not creating

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

the mind does not capture and collapse non-physical consciousness. rather, it is consciousness as it is expressed in a 3-dimensional physical reality.

consciousness is the focus of the creation, not to collapse unlimited self, but to express it.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm starting to notice a certain trend here. The ever old 'I don't understand it, so god did it', is now turned into: 'I don't understand it, so quantum mechanics did it'.
I have a reason to doubt that most people here grasp even the basis of neuroscience, let alone quantum physics. And what exactly is so bad about materialism, that some people even seem to fear it. Maybe people just find it boring? Maybe fear of death?

What would you make of this; in the not so distant future, we'll be able to make a mechanical copy of the human body, of the brain. An android. This android then turns out to be a self-aware, fully consciouss entity, indistinguishable from a 'real' person. Where did his consciusness come from? From the supermegahyper-quantum-entangled-consciousness-tunneling-field? Or from his synthetic neurons? Does he have a 'soul'?

"If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics."

Sorry, just had to put it there...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbadazz

I know, what the video seems to be saying is that the mind collapses the brain, which is itself part of the material world.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

The Tibetan Book of the Dead sounds very much like what you just described.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
it came like that...went way over my head and away
lol I didn't get a word what the OP's all about..

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryom
I'm starting to notice a certain trend here. The ever old 'I don't understand it, so god did it', is now turned into: 'I don't understand it, so quantum mechanics did it'.

but didnt quantum mechanics do it? + the laws of physics of course..

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

thank you for that response
it rings true

..- in old times, when people ' saw a heaven above them ', or a bit later, when they thought ' the earth was flat ', they were not stupid or ignorant -
they just had another kind of Consciousness to look at the world

but
since the okkult Rituals of Apollo, manking has been teached to ' look into deep space '
an impersonal, cold, endless Void

but i seriouslyquestion, "who " is projecting that picture of Deep Space into mans consciousness - i m positive, that this projected Consciousness is from Lucifer himself

hence, as you said, every ' scientific model, based on observation ', must be Off

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

I gotta be honest here - the guy on the video is using a crappy mike, 7 syllable words, and has an annoying voice. I'm going to need a transcript if I'm to study the contents of the video.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by XaniMatriX

I too believe exactly what you just said and I have stated to my girlfriend the same thing before.

Just experiencing AP is all the proof one needs to justify the existence of the soul. It is very real and very profound. What we do know is that this world we see everyday is just a small portion of what is going on.

This stuff is really facinating. There has to be more when we die, as a result. The soul has to go somewhere.

Even when you're APing you feel something different inside you. I always get a sense of "trueness". As if I am currently liberated and experiencing the real truth. I know that sounds incredibly bogus, but for those who know what I'm talking about, it is a mosr excellent feeling that no drug can match.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Originally posted by Kryom

but didnt quantum mechanics do it? + the laws of physics of course..

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by that, I'll try to clarify my point.

My comment referred to the old arguments against evolution, from the creation point of view. Their arguments can often be reduced to the view that because they've not invested in the theory of evolution, and so do not fully understand how it operates, they believe it is false, and claim god was, without question, behind all creation.
Now some people, using similar "logic", try to find ground for their controversial ideas by using the all so mysterious quantum phenomena as a basis for their beliefs.

Damn, does this make any sense now? It's friday and I'm flying.

edit on 19/10/2012 by Kryom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence to
Consciousness though time

Juan
edit on 19-10-2012 by Kashai because: Modifed content

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>