It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will happen, on Dec. 21, 2012?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think the horror stories are true and we're about to get hit with a catastrophic natural event. I believe there are several groups on this planet who have known about it for centuries, and those groups are prepared to usher in a New World Order after the event.

I also believe that as soon as a credible source leaks information about what's coming, our own governments are gonna hit us with EMP's. The logic behind this is to cut communications and transportation, and to leave us in the dark so that we'll stay put.

My advice to anyone who reads this... if the lights go out, your phone won't work, and your car won't start... gather your families and get to the mountains of Colorado ASAP.

P.S. When you get there ask for Bone

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

You know what's interesting, Bone?
If all kinds of people on the planet are prepared, have clean water access, and some food, some survival gear and decent relations with the neighbors, and have little to zero fear, then there is not much that can happen to everyone, other than an asteroid or some earthquake or volcano. And if your talking about that kind of scenario, NOBODY can prepare for that very well, not even the elite.

Now, another possibility is that "they" have some sort of technology that can lift them off the planet's surface for a period of time. Like a floating city or mothership with free energy tech, which we know they already have.

But, the question is, how many people will be allowed aboard those, and when they "bust them out" it will be all over, for THAT secret. So, that will have to be well planned and executed, and to think of the logistics of getting all those elitists at once, or getting them all aboard, when scattered all over the globe, is not very sensible, or realistic.

So, i'm not sure how that will happen, but it seems to be fantasy based in fear.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

You still have not provided any proof to me that this is not true. The Sun only reaches this point in the galaxy every 26000 years so there has not been any alignment in our lifetime as powerful as this. At least 5 planets with the moon will be in direct alignment on that day with the Sun and Earth, this is a fact, it is undisputed. The energy generated by this alignment will be very different from the alignments in the past. Live your life for today! It is a very simple principle, we never know when the last day of any of our lives will be in this human condition. This is the point I am making. It does not matter what happens that day, you still need to live your life one day at a time. Be the best person you can be and do not let fear control you, let love guide you.

Sincerely,

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by PuterMan

You still have not provided any proof to me that this is not true. The Sun only reaches this point in the galaxy every 26000 years so there has not been any alignment in our lifetime as powerful as this. At least 5 planets with the moon will be in direct alignment on that day with the Sun and Earth, this is a fact, it is undisputed. The energy generated by this alignment will be very different from the alignments in the past. Live your life for today! It is a very simple principle, we never know when the last day of any of our lives will be in this human condition. This is the point I am making. It does not matter what happens that day, you still need to live your life one day at a time. Be the best person you can be and do not let fear control you, let love guide you.

Sincerely,

Ascension211

Can you provide the source you consider to be "proven fact", about this?
I'm not challenging you, but I would love it if you could dispel this.

Is a major planetary alignment coming in 2012?
science.howstuffworks.com...[edi tby]edit on 17-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What will happen on Dec 21st 2012?

I understand that this is the day that the powers mandated to the Federal Reserve Bank expire. With the growing opposition to this NWO institution, it seems unlikely their mandate will be renewed, so on Dec 21st all US dollars in circulation will become worthless. The following global economic implosion is more than capable of destroying 90% of the worlds population, just like Nibiru.

The only solution would be to scare people into agreeing to a new monetary system (founded on fraud and violence like the current one). But how do TPTB do that? How do they convince the world that they are 'helpless' without them? Needs to be a pretty big crisis, real or manufactured, and they need to introduce the vague notion of 'the end of the world as we know it' into the general population well in advance of the collapse, which they have known for years will start Dec 21st 2012.

'least it seems that way to me.....

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outfoxed
What will happen on Dec 21st 2012?

I understand that this is the day that the powers mandated to the Federal Reserve Bank expire. With the growing opposition to this NWO institution, it seems unlikely their mandate will be renewed, so on Dec 21st all US dollars in circulation will become worthless. The following global economic implosion is more than capable of destroying 90% of the worlds population, just like Nibiru.

The only solution would be to scare people into agreeing to a new monetary system (founded on fraud and violence like the current one). But how do TPTB do that? How do they convince the world that they are 'helpless' without them? Needs to be a pretty big crisis, real or manufactured, and they need to introduce the vague notion of 'the end of the world as we know it' into the general population well in advance of the collapse, which they have known for years will start Dec 21st 2012.

'least it seems that way to me.....

99 year leases?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Nothing will happen....its to precise a date for anything to happen... naturally... unless somebody intensionally will make something happen.

What I do know will happen is a special broadcast of Coast to Coast AM with an interesting panel of "experts". I am from The Netherlands and will do my best to find a live-stream connection. That is something I do not want to miss.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I don't think people will care by Dec 21st.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

The coast to coast broadcast will be good. Especially if something big happens while it's going, live!

That would be so cool.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
2 months away.. relax.. we'll find out soon enough lol

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

you know whats funny when i first heard about the "2012" thing several years ago, i went from thinking the world would end to gradually realizing its the same as any other day. thought wed all day, then thought maybe their would be a cataclysm thats bad but not extinction bad, then thought well maybe a really bad earthquake, to then thinking it would be aliens landing perhaps, then i thought maybe some man made nwo thing, and last year thought it would be a subtle project haarp illusion, to now, nearly 2 months away, i have come to my finaly conclusion; it will be no more than people panicking, and on the 22nd, people will realize it was just as pointless as y2k, nothing will happen, just disappointment.

i actually know i will be disappointed, ive waited for "2012" to happen for many years, and im realizing more and more everyday its all just bull and will be another day spent at work and stressing out about xmas materialism. though i do have a feeling something "bad" will happen in the next year or years to follow, only because the date we all expect, is never the date, and once we get to that point of complacency, thats when it happens. i really dont wanna worry about paying bills that day, but just like yesterday, today, and dec 22nd, ill be worrying about bills and the likes as normal. sigh

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by honested3

I see the Gulf Oil spill and Fukishima as 2 deciding moments that meant we might be headed toward the end of the world.

Now they are saying the sinkhole in LA is due to the gulf oil spill.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

stellarium.org go to this program download and fast forward to 12-21-2012 and you will see what they have for that day. I suppose it is all how you look at it.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The sun will rise.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I find it interesting that many companies are profiting from this "date".....

www.marlboro.com...

Smoke anyone???????????????

Namaste....

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

I actually did this earlier. I suppose you could make an argument for Venus and Mercury being aligned with each other. However there was nothing aligned with Earth. Universe Sandbox confirmed this as well. I also have this from the JPL's orbital diagram simulation.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think it will be the end of the current age like predicted. Everyone can argue until they're blue in the face but the facts and history surrounding 2012 is by far more seriousness than y2k, if you don't understand that than its already too late lol.

All I will say is we are 64 days 12hrs 6 min 45 secs from it happening, just have some patience and we will all know.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'll get out of bed and begin work, have lunch at some part of the day, take the rest of the day off as usual, have dinner with my family, go a swim in the ocean, watch some comedy on TV (or read some on ATS) and go to bed so I can wake up the nest day and enjoy the weekend.

ie NOTHING WILL HAPPEN that we don't make happen.... oh except the usual small earthquakes, maybe a plane crash somewhere and a bomb exploding...you know the usual everyday stuff that happens.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I would like to see the death of the ego. And slowly begin to peel back the
Centuries of physiological paint we have applied.

As a global entity we are oozing negative energy and not dealing with
Any primary and fundamental issues. Something has got to give.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

yeah ..work work money money..cuz thats life..and nothing changes right?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join