Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What do you think will happen, on Dec. 21, 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What do I think will happen on 12/21/12... Hmmmm... Well... I guess a few things will happen. I'll probably have to wake up earlier than I would prefer, then I'll likely take a shower, my child will be all like "DADDY DADDY! YOU WANNA PLAY POKEMON?!," I'll mumble something or another, at some point in the day I will highly likely waste more time than I should on WoW, and ummm... I will got to bed a few hours after the new day officially begins and be one day closer to Christmas.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by homeslice

I'm going to get drunk FIRST and then come to ATS and post a thread titled, "I knew nothing would happen and you're all stupid for thinking something would."

edit on 17-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

Can you still type correctly when you're drunk? Maybe do a copy and paste??? Oh yeah, that'll work.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Even though I'm pretty sure nothing will happen, I'm still looking forward to some fat Armageddon party's!
But as for the people who are certain it'll happen? They'll run underground with their families and call us all stupid.

Let's just hope no new agers engage in mass suicide!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
On Dec 21, 2012, Earth becomes a Level 1 civilization. About 85% of humans do not have adequate consciousness development to participate and we we not be allowed to reincarnate back to Earth. With it's higher frequency, Earth is beginning to attract those of appropriate consciousness. We will be passing through the galactic plane and should expect a pole reversal, which is not a pole shift, although, we will likely get a pole shift in March 2013. We can also expect three waves of cataclysms, between now and 2016 and that will kill 90-95% of humans. The aliens we will meet after Dec 21, are already working to keep at least 5% alive during the cataclysms, so that there is breeding stock and the planet won't need to be reseeded again. The need to reseed would significantly slow down the transition to Level 1. The planet is advancing and will welcome the 15% that are of adequate development, to be part of the advancement. This is a very joyous time, regardless of personal outcomes.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Nothing will happen it is a big hype from people making money off books and seminars.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
On Dec 21, 2012, Earth becomes a Level 1 civilization. About 85% of humans do not have adequate consciousness development to participate and we we not be allowed to reincarnate back to Earth. With it's higher frequency, Earth is beginning to attract those of appropriate consciousness. We will be passing through the galactic plane and should expect a pole reversal, which is not a pole shift, although, we will likely get a pole shift in March 2013. We can also expect three waves of cataclysms, between now and 2016 and that will kill 90-95% of humans. The aliens we will meet after Dec 21, are already working to keep at least 5% alive during the cataclysms, so that there is breeding stock and the planet won't need to be reseeded again. The need to reseed would significantly slow down the transition to Level 1. The planet is advancing and will welcome the 15% that are of adequate development, to be part of the advancement. This is a very joyous time, regardless of personal outcomes.

I would believe you, if you can provide some decent evidence?
I mean, you seem pretty sure so I expect you have lots.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

What do you think will happen, on Dec. 21, 2012?

Noting that would be out of the ordinary for any day of any year.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Simple: NUTTIN!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'll come on here, comment on how nothing happened, and then I'll start aggressively pushing my 2027 date. I figure since I missed cashing in on the 2012 cash cow I might as well get in on the ground floor for the next one.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I lived through December 21st, 2012. But then, it was called the year 2000. Everyone and their sisters thought the world was going under because of the dreaded Y2K bug. People had as much reason then to believe the world was going to end because of bad programming as people today believe the world is going to end because some Mayans didn't keep a calendar going.

But to answer your question: Some people will commit suicide because they believe the world is to end. Others won't care, and the world will continue it's downward spiral until we end up in WWIII.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Nothing... Not enough people believe it for tptb to do anything... Why would they, covert control of the world is better than the masses knowing who you are...

So, nothing will happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
There's no point staring yourself blind against the date. Our Gregorian calendar is a bit like a clock that's a couple hours behind or ahead. What do you expect to happen on that certain date is a bit narrow minded. What do you expect to happen on your birthday? Well, which one?!

I do know that our world is changing, and NO ONE can deny that. Wether we go with the change, vehemently deny it's happening, or laugh at people who are accepting this change...it's happening. When? NOW!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
My plan for Dec. 22, 2012 is to post on ATS that I'm still here.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm prepared for something to happen, but that's just my nature to be prepared for anything. I'm just skeptic about the whole end of the world craze about Dec. 21, 2012.

And I almost forgot.....I will have to run out and do some last minute Christmas shopping.
edit on 17-10-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
On December 21st all of a sudden we will see a second sun. It will be Nibiru. A huge planetoid twice the size of Jupiter will uncloak next to the sun. Then all the best Christians will be abducted by aliens - the Rapturians, a race of lizard-like beings from Sirius A. And then there will be a pole shift and 95% of the world's population will die.

I will not see any of this because as soon as Nibiru appears I will ascend to a higher level of consciousness with my family and all my best friends (and 99 virgins). Gonna be a rough 24 hours for you non-believers.

It's going to be a rough 24 hours for those 99 virgins!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul

I never got one of these "user's guides" when I incarnated. Does the stork bring them, or did the nurse forget to give me one? In other words, where did you get this info? and how come you believe it?
edit on 17-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

I lived through December 21st, 2012. But then, it was called the year 2000. Everyone and their sisters thought the world was going under because of the dreaded Y2K bug. People had as much reason then to believe the world was going to end because of bad programming as people today believe the world is going to end because some Mayans didn't keep a calendar going.

But to answer your question: Some people will commit suicide because they believe the world is to end. Others won't care, and the world will continue it's downward spiral until we end up in WWIII.

Well, i'll be one of the first to admit, that 2012 has way more potential impact, than the Y2K date. But only based on some pseudo-science all over the net.

I like the presentation of the The 2012 Ouroboros Doomsday Clock, seen here - This is one of the best presentations on 2012 I have ever seen. There are 9 parts I think.
edit on 17-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If something is going to happen on a global scale the animals will be the first to sense it, when the animals go whacky then it's time to pay attention.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
If something is going to happen on a global scale the animals will be the first to sense it, when the animals go whacky then it's time to pay attention.

Very good point. We may not understand what's happening, but at least we'll know it's about to happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

...I think I said that wrong...we should always pay attention, but when the animals go whacky then it's time for concern...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl

...I think I said that wrong...we should always pay attention, but when the animals go whacky then it's time for concern...

I think you said it brilliantly, just perfect so that I could insert a small tidbit of humor.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join